I Love When You Call Me Big Brother

Story Info
An Asian teenager comforts his sister . . .with sex.
4k words
4.52
128k
95
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings Friends!

This is my first story, and I am very excited to hear what people will think. I have always had erotic fantasies but never once thought to write them down, until now. This story is based on a fantasy involving my younger brother (which he doesn't know about, and never will!). Keep in mind the names are altered, but I did my best to portray the characters accurately according to the fantasy. And as an added challenge, I thought it would be fun to write from the point of view of the brother rather than the sister.

The title was intended to be 'Brother and Sister: A Love Story,' but that was way too generic. Then in a flash of inspiration, 'I Love When You Call Me Big Brother' hit me like a strike of lightening. I fell in love with it right away. The brother is younger and he's never called 'Big.' But it's a fun play-on-words and hopefully there are enough Biggie Smalls fans out there to appreciate the reference.

I would also like to warmly thank YoruKitty for taking to the time to edit my story (much love).

I hope you all enjoy reading my story, as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

*******************

"Hey, I'm back!" I yelled. I had just returned home after a typical day in the life of an 18 year old high school senior. School, football practice, hanging out with the guys, and an epic blow job from my hot-ass girlfriend Alana had left me totally drained. As usual, my parents were out working late: Dad was a CEO, and mom a lawyer.

Ever since my older sister Michelle left for college around my sophomore year; I would always come home to an empty house. It was utterly depressing. So when Michelle said she would be moving back in this semester to intern for the LA Times, I was really excited. Even though she wasn't the most thrilling person to be around, it was still better than nothing. Growing up, we were inseparable despite the three year age gap. We drifted apart as the years wore on, but we still got along okay.

I expected to see Michelle lying on the couch watching some cheesy Chinese drama and sipping on one of those disgusting milk tea drinks from Quickly's. But tonight, the living room was covered in darkness. She had to be home though because I saw her car out in the driveway.

"Michelle!" I called out. "I swung by In-N-Out on my way home and snagged you a Double-Double with cheese and onions."

No answer. I shrugged, assuming she already hit the sack. I put the food in the fridge and scaled the stairs to my room, about to do the same. Before I could flop on my bed, I heard the faint sound of crying. It was Michelle. I walked over to her room, which was directly across from mine, and knocked on the door.

"Come in," she sobbed in a low raspy voice.

"What's the matter?" I asked. My sister had never been much of a cry-baby. It had to be something really bad to make her cry like this.

"It's nothing, Bryan," she replied as she wiped her tears.

"It doesn't look like nothing. Even then, it's not cool for the big sister to cry in front of her bratty little brother." I formed one of my patented silly faces hoping to make her laugh. She smiled slightly.

"Come on. Now tell me what happened."

"All right," she let out a big deep breathe and began her story. "Steve broke up with me . . ."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"He randomly calls me in the middle of work and tells me we're through. I asked him why and he just said, 'I don't love you anymore, and it wouldn't be fair to either of us if we continued seeing each other.' Before I could say anything, he hung up."

"Wow, that's harsh," I draped my arm around her shoulder as her head fell on my chest. Her tears completely drenched my new Manchester City jersey, but I didn't care. The only thing important to me now was being there to support my sister in her time of need.

"That fuck-head isn't worth it," I assured her, trying to cheer her up best I could. "Listen to me, Michelle. You are the kindest, smartest, and most selfless person I know. And any man who can't see that doesn't deserve a woman as beautiful and as loving as you."

She lifted her head from my chest and looked up at me in a way she never had before, like she was my girlfriend or something. It freaked me out. She then caressed my cheek and slowly leaned in to kiss me.

"Whoa! What the fuck!" I pushed her aside, both confused and shocked. She immediately spun away in embarrassment. "What the hell is the matter with you?!"

"I'm sorry, Bryan . . ."

There was a long awkward silence. We both sat on her bed, backs to one another. I went over to console her again; but she buried her face in the pillow as her weeping grew incessantly louder.

"Don't cry, Michelle," I pleaded. "I'm sorry for flipping out on you. I know people do crazy shit when they're depressed. I'm not mad. Just stunned, that's all. Please talk to me."

"Okay," she turned back to me, still sad and ashamed.

"Don't worry, things will be . . ."

I suddenly froze. I unwittingly found myself lost in Michelle's face. I had no idea what it was but she seemed different now, especially her eyes. I used to call her "Buggy" when we were kids because she had unusually large eyes for an Asian. But on this night they glistened like amber diamonds. Her long black hair flowed down her shoulders like shiny twin water falls, complementing the tears that glided down her white porcelain skin. In her helplessness, I discovered beauty and innocence.

"Is everything all right?"

I didn't answer. I just stroked her hair. It was like silk between my fingers. I closed my eyes and advanced my lips towards hers. She closed her eyes as well and willingly offered her mouth. Within moments, our lips were locked in a very passionate kiss. She enfolded her arms around my neck as I simultaneously clasped her waist. I could feel her tongue grinding against mine; and before I knew it, she was sucking it off. The sound of Michelle slurping my spit was music to my ears.

"Bryan," she abruptly gasped as she yanked herself from me. "This is wrong."

"I know," I admitted, realizing what I had just done. Thinking Michelle was repulsed by me; I got up from the bed and was about to bolt. To my disbelief however, she grabbed my hand with a lonely look in her eyes.

"Don't leave," she begged me desperately.

"What about mom and dad?"

"I forgot to tell you. Dad surprised mom with a vacation to Palm Springs. They left this afternoon and won't be back 'til Tuesday."

"Uhmmm, I still don't know about this," I said, confused with the whole situation.

"Please, Bryan. I don't want to be alone tonight . . ."

Michelle's timidity melted into lust. She rose to her feet and slowly undressed before my eyes: discarding her Stanford t-shirt, Stanford sweats, and panties to the floor. She stood in front of me completely naked. I was enchanted by her rack, which was surprisingly decent for an Asian girl (looked like B's). It seemed out of place on her slim petite 5'4''frame, but she was still damn sexy.

"Don't be afraid," she sensually laughed, noticing where my eyes were gazing. "Touch me, brother." For some sick twisted reason, her calling me "brother" was a major turn on. She sensed it instantly from the way my eyebrows jumped. Fuck it, I thought. I've never turned down a tasty set of tits, and I was not going to start tonight.

"Oh, Bryan," she moaned softly when I fondled her breast. The moaning only grew louder when I lightly twisted her nipple and licked it with the tip of my tongue. I felt her nipple harden in my mouth as my lips lathered it with saliva and suckled the smooth flesh around it.

"Hey, the left one is getting jealous," she giggled.

I obeyed my sister and gave the other breast the same affection I showed the other. While going to work on the second, she reached into my pants and grabbed my crotch causing me to let out a quick grunt.

"Mmmmm. You like that, don't you?" Michelle teased. She unzipped my pants and pushed her hand through my fly. Her delicate fingers enclosed around my cock and tenderly massaged the length of the shaft. She could feel my growing cock bulge out of her hand.

"I thought Asians were supposed to be tiny," she playfully joked. I relieved myself from her tits and hastily undressed.

And there we were, brother and sister: naked and aroused.

Unable to control myself, I threw my horny sister on the bed and mounted her like a wild animal.

"Oh my!" Michelle said in a sultry voice, loving the aggressive behavior.

I gazed at her, breathing heavily. I had the look of a crack addict about to snort a long line of coke. Michelle simply replied with a gentle smile and a loving sparkle in her eyes.

I knelt at her feet and spread her legs wide open. There was a thick bush of untrimmed curly black hair that shielded the tight little snatch between her thighs. Seeing that hairy bush made me feel like I was in a Japanese porno, minus the 20 other dudes, electrodes, squid tentacles, and all that other weird shit. I was licking my lips, ready to feast on a nice juicy fur-burger.

"What are you waiting for, brother? Eat me!" she demanded.

My morals and reason abandoned me. My carnal desires had finally taken over. I plunged head first into my sister's vagina. I had never gone down on a chick before. I had no clue what to do so I just let my instincts take over. I navigated through the jungle of hair and French-kissed her cunt lips. I wildly twirled my tongue around in random directions, painting her pussy with my saliva.

"Holy fuck!" Michelle ecstatically screamed. Her body convulsed in a sudden rush of pleasure as she began to hyperventilate. With astonishing force, she seized the back of my head and shoved my face deeper into her cunt.

Her labia started to open. Like a dog, I vigorously lapped up the juice that was emerging. As it opened wider I drove my tongue deeper into her slit, thirsty for more of her precious nectar. I was rewarded with a sweet burst of juice that glazed my tongue. That was the first time I had ever tasted a pussy and I must say: it was fucking delicious.

I lifted my head to catch some air. I was intoxicated by the steam emanating from my sister's moist beaver. It made me feel a bit light-headed.

"Hello there," she greeted with a warm smile, still grasping my hair. "Are you still hungry?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good."

She pressed my head back into her sweet kitty and I resumed my adventure. By now her labia was fully opened and I continued to explore; licking off any drips of juice I could find. The sounds of my slurps and her screams filled the bedroom. I ventured aimlessly north until I found her clit.

"Shit! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" she yelled again, much louder than before. Michelle's body buckled and her grip tightened. Her nails dug into my scalp while her thighs clenched my head violently, giving me no hope for escape (not that I wanted to anyway). I sucked her clit relentlessly, refusing to stop until my hunger was satiated.

"Fuck, I'm coming! Uggghhh! Don't stop! Fuck!" Her hands still firmly gripped my skull as she let out a series of blood-curdling shrieks. She got wetter and wetter the faster I licked. She was soon gushing fluid. A blast of cum poured into my mouth satisfying my appetite; and then some. As soon as every last drop was exhausted, she released me from her clutch and collapsed on the bed.

After wiping the excess fluid from my mouth, I took my place beside my sister. She was panting pretty steadily. There were streams of left over juice flowing down her thighs. She cuddled next to me, resting her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm over her shoulder and pulled her close until I felt her pussy rubbing up against my quad. We remained that way for a while. Neither of us said a word.

"I'm ready . . ." she announced, breaking the long peaceful silence.

"Ready for what?"

"Make love to me, brother."

"Huh?" Was I hearing this right?

"I want you to be my first," she told me, with lust in her eyes. "Make me a woman."

"You're a virgin?"

"Mmm hmm," she innocently answered. To tell you the truth I wasn't surprised, even at the age of 21. Don't get me wrong. Michelle was cute and guys did find her attractive. But throughout her life, she always put school and her career prospects before anything else; men included. I did not even want to think about her fucking Steve.

"I want to feel you inside me."

"I don't have a condom."

"It's okay. Besides, I want you to do me raw."

Given the green light, I rolled on top of my sister. I rested my manhood on her cunt. I felt her shake when we touched.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked as sort of a 'last chance' courtesy.

"More than anything. But please be gentle."

Ever so slowly, I inserted my cock into her tight hairy pussy. She trembled, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Oh, God . . ." she moaned as I slid into her labia and descended deeper inside her. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" She tied my waist with her legs, locking them at the ankles. Our bodies were finally joined in the most unholy of acts. There was no turning back.

"Damn, you're so tight," I said to her. My friend DeSean was right. Asian girls have the tightest pussies.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, it feels so good."

I started to move inside her; pushing in slow and pulling out fast. After a couple repetitions, I developed a rhythm and progressively increased the speed.

"Nnngghhh! Oh fuck!" she shouted. She peeked over her chest; and with her own eyes, witnessed my cock going in and out of her little opening. Her wails rhythmically kept pace with the creaking of the bed and the tempo of my hips. It was our symphony of sex. I then decided to intensify the speed and force.

"Aaaahhhhhh!!!!" she winced. Her body jolted with each stab. I could see the pain on her face as well as the tears running down her cheeks.

"Does it hurt?" I whispered. The last thing I wanted was to hurt her. But it's kinda difficult when you're fucking a virgin.

"Yea it does," Michelle cried. "But don't stop." She bit her lip and tightened her hold on my body. She pressed her thighs into my pelvis and punctured her claw-like nails into my back. The piercing sensation built up the adrenaline rushing within me. My sexual drive was heightened to a level I had never experienced before, not even with Alana.

I wanted to fuck the shit out of my sister.

I lost myself completely to my animalistic cravings. The rhythm of thrusts became a frenzy of bodies slapping rapidly up and down on one another. She grasped the bed sheets. I ravaged her neck with a furious kiss as I continued to screw her. God, she looked gorgeous taking rough banging.

"Oh my fucking God that's good!" she yelled at the top of her lungs like a woman possessed. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Harder! Harder! Fuck me, brother! Fuck me!"

Without warning, Michelle threw her head to the side and arched her back. The sensations invaded her with an awesome power she had never experienced before. I fucked her harder, harder and harder; prolonging her pleasure as long as I could. I felt the warmth and vibrations from her convulsing body. She was having her first lovemaking orgasm.

When it was finally over, she sank into the bed sapped of all her energy. From all that screaming she had done earlier, she lost her voice. She was even too tired to form a full smile. But I could still see the joy and satisfaction on her face.

I gave her little time to rest however. My balls were starting to resemble two members of the Blue Man Group. I knew I needed to get off soon. With my dick still inside my sister's hairy snatch, I pulled her back into me. She was caught off guard, not expecting another pounding. She grabbed on for dear life. I fucked her like there was no tomorrow. I drilled deeper and deeper into her with each successive push. It was a pretty sloppy bang and it didn't last long. I could feel my orgasm soon approaching.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I began to pull my throbbing cock out of her pussy, ready to explode.

"No!" Michelle suddenly pressed her thighs even tighter around my waist. She used that as leverage to hold my neck and drag me back down on top of her. "I want you to cum inside me! I want your seed! I want to be yours, brother!"

Before I could make any objections, she hugged me her with all my might. Her breasts squeezed up against my pectorals. Her eyes dilated to the size of quarters and were intensely locked into mine. We grasped each other in a passionate embrace, bodies firmly pressed together.

"I love you . . ." she whispered into my ear just as I was about to climax.

I rammed my pulsating cock into Michelle and blew my load into her vagina. I stiffened as the orgasm erupted throughout my entire body. I was consumed with euphoria. She clutched me tightly, taking every shot of sperm I blasted into her. Up to that point, I had never fucked so hard or came so much. Finally all tapped out; I pulled out my snake and expired on the bed.

"Holy shit," she exhaled from her gaping mouth, falling down right next to me. She was soaking in sweat and breathing harder than ever. She pulled up the blanket to cover both our naked bodies. "Wow. That was fun."

My orgasm eventually subsided and I regained my normal state of mind. But in doing so, the grim reality gradually set in . . .

"Is this a dream?" I asked as if I had just woken up from a trance. Feelings of pleasure and pride were soon replaced with regret. "Did we just commit incest?"

"Yeah, I guess so," she grinned, still reeling from her intense deflowering. "Uh, are you okay?"

"I don't know."

"Well, did you enjoy it?"

"I did. And you?"

"Very much. So what's the problem?"

"I feel dirty. I'm lying naked next to you, my own sister, after taking your virginity! I even liked it when you called me 'brother' during sex. What the fuck is wrong with me?!" I turned away from her, disgusted with myself. In an effort to comfort me, Michelle climbed on my back and seized me in her arms.

"You're right, Bryan," she bluntly responded while nibbling on my neck. "What we did was dirty, sinful, immoral, and sick. But do you know what?"

"What?"

"In spite of everything that has happened to me today, I get to fall asleep in the arms of someone I truly care about. And if I was given the choice to go back and do things differently, I wouldn't change a damn thing. If this is wrong, then I don't want to be right."

"That's the gayest shit I ever heard," I snickered, amused by that corny cliché.

"Fuck you," she retorted. "You know you liked it."

She was right. I did like it. It made me smile. For as long as I could remember, making me smile was something Michelle was always good at doing.

And maybe she was right about what we did together. How is consensually expressing devotion with someone you're close to so evil? We weren't hurting anybody. We had sex. We just happened to be related.

"Uhm, Michelle?" I questioned, suddenly realizing another problem.

"Yes?" she replied nonchalantly.

"I just came in your pussy . . ."

"Haha! Yes you did."

"And I had no protection."

"Correct again, sir."

"Aren't you going to become pregnant then? I don't want you giving birth to a baby that looks like something out of 'The Hills Have Eyes!'"

"Calm down. I've been on the pill for some time now. You have nothing to worry about."

"Oh good," I let out a deep sigh of relief. I started to relax and enjoy the time I was spending with my sister. Then out of nowhere, she mounted on top of me and tenderly kissed my mouth. It was a 'love' kiss rather than a 'fuck' kiss, if that makes any sense. It seemed to last forever and I wanted to cherish every moment.

"Michelle?" I asked her yet again as I briefly pulled away from her lips. I didn't want to ruin the mood, but I had to ask her.

12