I Love Women in Panties Ch. 06

Story Info
Mike & Sally cross a line.
3.7k words
4.68
62.2k
19

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sleeping like a baby," Diane whispered. "We must have worn him out! Maybe one birthday present too many?"

"I'm not asleep! Simply resting my eyes if you don't mind," I chuckled.

Truth be known, I was exhausted and would soon have been fast asleep if left undisturbed. This had been an incredible evening for me and I felt both physically and emotionally drained. However, I was not alone in feeling tired. Julie who was lying next to me on the floor was also showing signs of drifting off.

"Maybe it's time to call it a night after all?" Julie said, as she sat up yawning. "I'm pretty beat anyway."

Still lying on my back, Julie and Diane were sitting either side of me their magnificent tits inches from my face, I had made love to both these beautiful girls and in my mind, I was still struggling to believe it.

"Feel free to join me here if you want to go to sleep," I said.

I was always going to crash on either the sofa or floor so this was the best I could offer the girls.

"I think we'll avail ourselves of the double bed in the spare room thank you," Diane said with a hint of sarcasm.

"That's a shame, I was hoping I could help you get those panties off if you had stayed out here with me!" I laughed.

"Well maybe there's no need to miss out on that, what do you think Julie shall we finish the strip?" Diane asked Julie.

"Why not? It won't take long anyway and I really should get these damp panties off anyway!" Julie giggled in reply.

Both girls stood up and started to take their socks off, once removed and as if on cue Diane came round to join Julie and with their backs to me giving me one more view of their glorious panty clad asses began to very slowly lower their panties over their asses. Another joy of panties I was learning about is the sheer eroticism of their slow removal as more of the girls ass crack came in to view with panties at half-mast. Now it is true to say that Julie and Diane were playing to the gallery, but whatever, it was very sexy. When the panties had finally reached the floor both girls were bent over as if touching their toes leaving me with a view of two pussies winking at me as they stood there slipping the panties off over their feet. They both turned round and dropped their panties onto my chest, and as they stood above me in their beautiful naked glory, I realised once more just how lucky I had been this evening!

"Do I get a goodnight kiss ladies?" I asked.

With out any hesitation Diane sat astride me rubbing her wet pussy on my twitching but ultimately limp cock and leaning forward gave me a long and sensuous kiss.

"Good night lover boy, see you in the morning."

"You've lost your touch Di," Laughed Julie. "He's still limp!"

Julie's idea of a goodnight kiss was for her to take my cock into her mouth and attempt to get me hard again! She made a good job of it too but it was nowhere near as hard as earlier. With a quick kiss on the lips, she stood up and joined Diane and they both walked off toward the bedroom, stopping by Sally to give her a hug and a kiss goodnight.

It may be obvious to you by now how much I love the sight of a well-rounded ass encased in panties, but be under no illusions reader, I am still a huge admirer of the naked female form and I was happily feasting my eyes on the sight of two fabulous naked asses disappearing down the corridor to their room!

Sally had been very quiet for a little while now and was sitting on the floor with her back to the sofa. I got up and went over to sit down next to her, of course Sally was still topless and wearing just her panties. I sat down and was about to put my arms around her and give her a hug to say thank you for a great birthday, when I realised that whilst we had often been around each other in various states of undress we had never physically touched each other when we were semi naked, or in my case completely naked!

"What's wrong Mike, don't I get a hug tonight Hmm? I didn't see you holding back with my friends this evening!" She said with a little hint of petulance.

"Of course I'll give you hug Sal," I Replied. "But, well... I'm naked and you're not exactly dressed for a hug from your brother are you?"

"Oh, so it's fine for me and my friends to strip for you, for you to shag the pair of them, but Sally here can't get so much as a hug can she!" She said with a real edge to her voice.

"Whoa Sally what's going on here?" I asked, a little confused as to what had happened that I might have missed.

"Oh don't mind me Mike I'm just being silly," She said but could not look at me.

"No Sally, come on, something has upset you, have I done something? Did I overstep the mark with Diane and Julie this evening, is that it?" "No, not at all you silly bugger, of course it's nothing you've done, I am thrilled you had fun tonight, it's just that... well it's..."

"It's what Sis? I don't get it what's wrong? I pleaded.

Sally turned to look at me and I was shocked to see her eyes were welling up with tears, the sadness on her face broke my heart, why was Sally my beautiful sister whom I loved desperately, so unhappy?

"Talk to me Sally, please, surely it can't be that bad, whatever it is?"

"Do you love me Mike?" She asked.

"What sort of a question is that? You know I do, always have, always will!"

"I know I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked, but I need to talk about what you said earlier. When we spoke in the kitchen, you said that you looked at me like a sexy woman and not as a sister, is that really true, did you mean it?"

I was unsure as to where this was heading but felt I had to give an honest answer, and it had been the only slight fly in the ointment as far as the evening was concerned, because yes, I had thought my sister was horny as hell all evening!

"Yes Sally, it is true and I meant what I said, you are a beautiful young woman with a gorgeous body, I am so proud to have you as my sister but I have struggled a little tonight knowing some of the thoughts I have had." I said. "Sally I have been with you in your room many times when you've changed or just got out of the shower, and whether you've been naked or just in your panties and bra or panties alone you've simply been my sister and I have never given it a second thought. Tonight though, I wanted to touch, I wanted to know what your tits felt like what your ass felt like in silky panties. Now I would never do anything about it, but tonight, I did think about it and I'm sorry Sal, truly I am."

"Don't be sorry Mike, really don't be! I watched you this evening, you became a real man and I was so proud of you, you see, you did not have sex with my two friends, you made love to them, you gave as much as you took, you were generous, you cared, and I am afraid I got just a little jealous. So you see Mike I have had similar feelings to you and it's a little scary for me as well."

"Sally we can't do anything about this, it would be wrong, surely it would be wrong?" I whispered hoarsely.

"You're right Mike it would be wrong, but would it be so wrong for us to be close, to be intimate without crossing too many boundaries? This is about tonight Mike, just tonight, I want you to hold me, here now, will you do that for me Mike?"

"Well yes of course I will Sal, but shouldn't I put something on first?" I asked.

Sally positioned herself kneeling up in front of me and holding her arms out...

"No Mike, here, now, please, I need you to hold me now"

I also knelt and took her in my arms holding her tight her breasts pressing into my chest as she rested her head on my shoulder not saying a word but letting out a huge sigh. Soon after, I felt the warmth of her tears on my back, I held her even tighter stroking her hair.

As I held Sally in my arms, I could not find a single reason in my mind as to what was wrong with what we were doing; except the fact that all of society would shun us and not understand the strengthening of an already strong filial bond I felt in those few moments.

Sally took her head from my shoulder and taking my head in her hands looked me in the eyes...

"Thank you Mike," She said, her eyes red and watery. "I needed that, I'm sorry for being such a drama queen."

"Hey no worries Sis, it's only a hug after all!" I said giving her a peck on the lips.

"No Mike it was much more than that for me, and I'm grateful." She sniffed. "I have wanted to hold you like this for some time now, but tonight tipped me over the edge, I was desperate Mike really desperate which is why I was behaving like a bitch just now."

"Do you think our holding each other like this is wrong Mike?" Sally asked me.

"I am sure it would be viewed as such by many people, most people in fact, me included if I'm honest. However, right now, I don't get what's wrong, it feels completely natural and harmless. I have always loved you Sis and felt lucky as to how well we have always got on as brother and sister, so many don't! We've always had a strong bond but I have never felt as close to you as I do now." I said.

"Wow this is getting heavy now," She said with a lighter touch to her voice. "I don't feel there's anything wrong with this at the moment and I'm not sure I really care what others might say!"

"So you did you really want to touch my tits and ass earlier?" She asked mischievously.

"Yes I sure did," I laughed a little nervously.

"Well go on then, I don't mind really I don't!" "Sally, this is taking us somewhere I'm really not sure about, don't get me wrong it's not that I don't want to, I'm genuinely unsure as to how sensible it would be?" I said.

"You know what?" Sally sighed. "Right now, I really don't think I care what's right or wrong, sensible or foolish, this is just about one night Mike! Tonight!"

As Sally was saying this, her hands had travelled down my back and were now stroking my bare ass.

"Go on Mike touch it, touch my silky ass," She whispered.

The dilemma I was wrestling with suddenly didn't seem so important as I allowed my hands to rest on her ass. Round, soft and silky what a glorious feeling, I knew then that I was going to be sucker for silky underwear for the rest of my days and not just on my sister's ass!

Sally pulled away, stood up and looking down at me held her hand out to me, my face was now level with the front of her panties which was a little unnerving, however I took her hand in mine..

"Bed Mike, come with me to bed, I want to spend tonight with you," She said very softly.

The look on my face must have spoken volumes as I looked up at my beautiful sister, I really did not know whether I wanted this to go any further.

"To sleep Mike, I want you to spend the night with me, I want to be close with you tonight, I don't know why I just know I want you there." She whispered hoarsely.

"But Sally what will the other two think if they find us in bed together in the morning?" I asked. "What if something more than sleep happens Sally?"

"Nothing, they'll probably join us!" She laughed. "Seriously, they won't think anything trust me! As to anything else happening, well, either it will or it won't or then again it might! Who cares? For tonight I don't!"

I was running out of reasons not to join Sally, so stood and joined her, as we walked to the bedroom I put my hand back on her ass and loved the feel of her silky covered cheeks moving in my hand.

"Are you enjoying that Mike?" Sally asked. "What do you like most my panties or my ass?"

"Your ass in your panties," what else, I stuttered still not entirely comfortable with my now openly provocative sister.

We reached the bedroom and Sally went straight over to bed, pulled the covers down, and off the end of the bed then on all fours crawled up towards the pillows. It was impossible not to see the large wet patch on her panties as her ass wiggled up the bed. What was I doing even noticing a wet patch on my sisters panties for heaven's sake!

"Turn round Mike, turn round and go back to the sofa!" I thought to myself, my cock on the rise again.

I was hooked though as Sally flopped down her pink pantie covered globes screaming at me to join them on the bed. I joined Sally lying down beside her and moved my hand stroking her soft, silky ass.

"Mmm, that's nice Mike, do you like my pantie covered bum eh Bro?" She sighed.

"It's gorgeous Sis, you know it is," I replied. "But this can't be right Sal, I think I should go back and sleep on the sofa before something happens we regret!" For all my bluster my hand stayed stroking her as.

Sally turned over to face me my hand now resting on her hip and looking me straight in the eyes....

"Mike, I love you with all my heart, you know that, and tonight my heart swelled with pride as my gorgeous brother made beautiful love to my friends," She said very softly her hand stroking my face. "Tonight is and will only ever be a one off we won't regret anything, I'm not asking you to make love to me. I'm asking you to be close, to be intimate, I feel something special here this evening and I'm not going to worry about the rights and wrongs of whatever that leads to. Look I'm not going to force you Mike and nothing will change between us if you leave me now, but if you didn't want to be here surely you wouldn't be getting as hard as you are." Saying this, her hand went to my rapidly swelling cock and took it stroking it gently.

I gasped a little as Sally put her hand on my cock. "I love you too Sally, this just makes me very nervous and I'm not sure I can go through with it," I croaked.

"Go through with what Mike? I want to touch you, I want you to touch me, no,...I need you to touch me! You said earlier you wanted to touch my breasts, so do it Mike, do it now!"

I looked at her breasts, her nipples were erect and inviting, and I looking her in the eyes, kissed her gently on the lips, cupped her breast, brushing her nipples with the back of my hand.

This seemed to be a tipping point for Sally as she threw her arms round me pulling me in tight grinding her pussy onto my cock. In no time, she was panting and with a grunt started to climax, thrusting her hips rhythmically at my groin. With a final shudder and a long sigh, she relaxed in my arms.

"Blood Hell Sal, where did that come from?" I said.

"Jesus Mike, I've been ready to pop my cork for ages now! I told you I needed you to touch me, well now you know just how much!" She said softly, still trying to catch her breath. "My pussy is so wet it feels like I've peed myself."

I couldn't stop myself looking down at the front of her panties and it was true, it really did look like she'd wet herself, her panties were soaked. I had an uncontrollable urge to put my hand down her panties to feel her wetness, and with no resistance from Sally slid my hand under the waistband, and down to her swollen pussy lips and the wet warmth of her passage.

"Jeez Sally you're drenched, what's going on?" I asked.

"It's what I've been trying to tell you Mike, I don't know what's going on except that I know tonight is special for us," She replied her throat catching. "Will you eat my pussy Mike? I want to feel your tongue licking my clit, I want you to make me cum again, can you do that for me?" She was almost pleading with me now.

My only answer was my actions, as I moved down between Sally's legs, I had enjoyed the feel of her silky panties but knew it was the time for them to come off. My hands were visibly trembling as I hooked my fingers under the elastic of the waistband and slowly drew them down over her thighs and off over her feet. Sally had a beautifully trimmed pussy, now glistening with her juices. I lowered my head and took her clit in my mouth sucking and flicking my tongue over it, Sally raised her ass off the bed I took her ass in my hands and buried my face between her legs.

"Make me cum Mike! Oh sweet brother make me cum... Aaah... Oh dear god... Oh yes," Sally moaned.

Sally once again and in no time at all, was bucking and shuddering under me as I sucked her clit, she was cumming time after time, her thighs gripping me tight making sure I was going nowhere soon. "How many times can a girl cum?" I thought to myself. I was also concerned I might suffocate if Sally didn't let me go soon! At this point Sally let out a low guttural cry, her whole body stiffened and her back arched up off the bed, her earlier climaxes had merely been tremors compared to the earthquake that was taking place in her body now. Eventually and slowly she started to relax, with a final kiss on her pussy I moved back up beside her and ran my fingers gently down over her face, neck and on down over her breasts towards her stomach. Sally started to take sharp intakes of breath...

"Oh Jesus Mike stop! Your touch is like an electric shock, my skin is alive please stop!" She panted.

She shivered as if she'd just come in from the cold then put her arms round me kissing me long and hard then looking me straight in the eyes lowered her head down onto my cock her hand on my shaft she licked and sucked greedily. I lay with my eyes closed not looking at Sally, maybe because I didn't want to admit that my sister was sucking on my cock! I then became aware of a different sensation, Sally now had her sodden panties wrapped around my cock and was rubbing the silky material up and down my shaft, my god this was horny!

"Is this nice Mike? Do you like the feel of my panties on your cock?" Asked Sally grinning at me.

My only answer was a groan of pleasure as Sally took my now silk emcased cock in her mouth I knew I was close to cumming, Sally sensed this and increased her efforts until I could hold on no longer and erupted in her mouth shooting whatever was left in my balls down her throat. Sally lapped and licked at my rapidly softening cock until every last drop of spunk was gone.

Sally moved up to lie beside me, my mind was racing with all sorts of thoughts around what had just happened, Sister and Brother lying naked together, sated after providing each other with orgasms. Was it wrong? It didn't feel wrong, it felt very special and completely natural but somehow I knew that the likelihood of a repeat performance was slim to none.

Without a word Sally slid off the bed and padded out of the room, I lay there not sure what to do next when she returned with my pyjama bottoms. She went over to her dresser opening the top drawer and pulled out a pair of white satin panties. She didn't put them on but joined me back on the bed, straddling me, her still sodden pussy rubbing my very soft cock.

"Sally, I don't think I can do this and I'm not sure I want to," I said looking straight into her eyes.

"Don't worry Mike I don't expect you to, I want no more than to have felt your cock on my pussy," She whispered. With that, she started to stroke my face with her panties moving on down my body before once again wrapping my cock in them and then standing by the bed pulled them on. She handed me my PJs, which I also put on, by which time she had pulled the covers up over me and joined me in bed and snuggling into me she took my hand and placed it on her satin covered ass.

"I love you Bro, Happy Birthday!"

To be continued...