I Love You, Beautiful

Story Info
Tale of long lost family love.
2.1k words
4.39
32.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the first time I thought of my cousin as being more than just my cousin, as more than just family. Granted, it was shortly after accidentally walking in on her changing clothes as a teenager, but still. Teenage hormones had nothing to do with it. I had always viewed Anna as my closest friend, regardless of what bloodline ties we shared, she was everything to me. As children we were into all the same things, anima, art, drawing, writing, all of the things I was made fun of in high school for. Through all of our time as children and as we grew into young adults, it never occurred to me that she was becoming a woman. A few years after that, however, I would see her much differently than I ever had before, and things have never been the same since.

I was 20 years old and had just moved in to my own apartment. I had a good job, my own place, a car that was within 5 years of the newest model. Needless to say, I was doing fairly well for not being able to legally buy my own drinks yet. I'm a pretty private person and so when it came to "breaking in the new place," I wanted to keep it very low key. I invited over a few close friends, a few cousins, and especially Anna. I had talked to her nearly everyday the last few years, but it had been quite a while since I'd seen her. Boy, would I be surprised.

Anna had just recently turned 21, she was the life of any party and, as per usual, she waited until everybody had left, and I was almost sure she wasn't going to show, when I heard a knock at my door. When I opened it, I was pleasantly surprised by the girl that stood before me. Anna stood about 5 feet 4 inches tall, she had dirty blonde hair, the roundest and most perfect set of C cup breasts, and ass that I'm convinced required her jeans to be painted on. Her blue eyes and pouty lips were amazing features in themselves, however, she was one of those girls that had no idea exactly how hot she was. She greeted me with a hug, and as she walked in I couldn't help but catch a glimpse of her ass. Damn.

She had brought some wine over, her alcohol of choice, not mine. We drank and talked and drank and talked, before eventually one of us realized it was 4 am, and neither of us were in a condition to take Anna home.

"Wanna just stay the night?" I asked, hoping she'd say yes, for the most perverted reasons that I, myself, still didn't understand. She was family afterall, right?

"I think that's probably a good idea!" she said with a beautiful smile on her face. She was obviously drunk, or at least tipsy.

"Well, anything you wanna do tonight, I didn't exactly plan on anyone staying so I'm not sure what to do." I laughed it off as if I was joking, but truthfully, I was so nervous to spend a night alone with her. I was sure I'd say something stupid to make her never want to see me again.

"I wanna know where these biceps came from!" she set her wine glass down and ran her hands up and down both of my arms, even venturing up my sleeves and over my shoulders a time or two.

"You know me, I love the gym." I was trying so hard to hide the ever growing erection in my pants.

After a few more drinks and a 5am in house showing of the latest "Disney" movie, I was growing very tired, but I could not keep my eyes off of Anna. Towards the end of the movie, she had laid her head in my lap and had began to drift off to sleep. I thought this was a good thing, but I always find a way to make things worse. As she lay there sleeping, I caught myself peeking down her white tank top at her pink bra, wondering what they looked like. Apparently, my cock wasn't aware that she was where she was as I immediately got the biggest erection I'd ever had. Anna's eyes opened, I knew she had felt me get hard. She looked up at me with a smile and I did my very best to divert my attention back to the movie. Then she sat up.

"Bobby, can I ask you a question?" she asked in her sleepy voice. Oh no, I thought, here it comes.

"Anything, Anna."

"We're close right? Like, not just family, but friends."

"Of course we are! You're my best friend."

"Then, I need to tell you something."

"You can tell me anything, Anna." I truly meant that. Was I prepared for what she had to say? Absolutely not.

"I think it's best that I show you." her eyes were fixed on my lips.

She climbed into my lap, strattling me, sitting the most amazing ass I'd ever seen directly onto my throbbing cock, nothing but denim separating us. She wrapped her arms around my neck, running her hands through my hair, and kissed me. Not a peck, not a smooch, a real kiss. I kissed back. I rested my hands on her hips while she slid her tongue into my mouth. Oh my god, I though, what am I doing? She's my cousin! Nothing was going to stop me now though. I wasn't that stupid. Her breathing got quicker and quicker as I sucked on her bottom lip.

"You've got to start telling me these things more often." I joked, but was completely serious.

"Oh, I've wanted to, believe me." I did.

Anna grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up and over my head, tossing it to the floor and exposing my bare chest. She nibbled my ears before kissing and biting her way down my neck, she had to feel how hard I was, no amount of fabric could hide that. She sat back and slid her tank top off as well, leaving just her bra between me and her perfect tits. She grabbed me by the back of my head and forced me into them, not that I fought it too hard. I kissed and licked and sucked on every inch that I could access before reaching behind her and unhooking her bra. Her nipples were rock hard, and I licked and teased them for what seemed like hours before she pulled my head away.

"Wait...wait," she said, exhaling heavily, trying to catch her breathe, "just...one second."

"Is everything ok?" I was very confused, and not in the mood to be teased.

"Everything's perfect Bobby, it's just...if we do this," she moved her hair from her face, " if we have sex, we can't go back. What I wanted to tell you was...I love you. Not in a family way and not as a friend, but I'm in love with you. Are you ready for that?"

"Anna," I looked her in her deep blue eyes, I couldn't break my gaze, "I have loved you for so long...and I'm prepared to love you everyday for the rest of my life."

"No one can know, Bobby. We have to keep this a secret. Our family couldn't handle it."

"I know, I know...I'm ok with that as long as you are."

With that, she stood up and slid her skin tight jeans down to her ankles, kicking them to the side and showing off the roundest, firmest ass I had ever seen.

"No panties?" I asked.

"Never."

She slowly walked away, around the corner and into my bedroom, making sure to rock her hips a little extra with each step. I got up and followed her. Throwing her against the wall, I kissed her neck and tits before kissing down her stomach to her cleanly shaved pussy. Just the smell of her drove me wild, almost to the point cumming. I picked her up and laid her on the bed, burying my face in between her legs. I licked and lapped up every ounce of her juices as I fingered her with one hand and stroked myself through my jeans with the other. Anna began to twitch a bit, running her hands through my hair and pulling me into her pussy as she came. Her body bucked with an intensity I had never seen before, I had just given my cousin and orgasm.

I kissed my way back up her body, her juices still fresh on my lips, as she pulled me up to her and passionately kissed me. Anna pushed me gently onto my back, kissing my chest, down my abs, before getting to her ultimate destination. She unbuckled my belt, undid my jeans, and slid them down my legs, taking my briefs with her. My cock stood straight up, about 8 inches long and 2 inches around, Anna's eyes grew wider the longer she looked at it. She took it in her hand and began stroking it slowly, kissing the head lightly, before taking it all in her mouth.

"Oh my god," I let out a groan as she worked my shaft with her mouth and handled my balls in her hands, "you're perfect."

She bobbed up and down, gagging and slurping on my cock before taking it out of her mouth and climbing on top of me. She strattled me again, reaching down between her legs and placing the head of throbbing shaft at the opening of her pussy. She lowered herself onto my dick, taking it all in until her ass rested on my pelvic bone. I was now officially balls deep inside of my cousin.

She raised her self-up slowly and lower herself back down, letting out soft moans and breathes each time. I, again, rested my hands on her hips and slowly slid them down to her ass. I squeezed and groped her cheeks as she began to slam down harder and harder on my cock. She lowered her face next to my ear and whispered "spank me, daddy." I, of course, reached back and spanked both ass cheeks, causing a smacking sound to echo throughout the room, and making her let out a loud scream.

I rolled myself over ontop of her, her legs wrapped tight around me as I pounded away at her tight pussy, in control of my body, yet still in complete shock at what I was doing. I had eaten out my cousin, given her an orgasm, received a blowjob from her and was now so deep inside of her I felt like I was part of her. I leaned into her ear.

"I love you," I whispered, "forever."

"Oh, Bobby," her voice quivered as she took every inch of me, "I love you."

I thrust in and out her, sometimes hard, sometimes moving slowly. All I wanted was to take care of her and to make her cum. A few short moments later, her pussy tightened around my still rock hard cock, and she began to convulse and buck her hips again, cumming all over my dick as it stayed buried inside her.

"Fuck me, Bobby," she whispered in my ear as her body slowly came to rest, "fuck me until you cum."

I was more than happy to oblige her, but this was more than just sex to me, and I knew it was to her. I was making love to her, to my cousin. The thought of it should have disgusted me, but it didn't. Somehow I had always known we would end up here. I kissed her one last time, as deep as I could, before I quickened my pace. Moving in and out of her faster and harder, feeling her pussy wrapped so tightly around me, hearing her breathes and her moans as I fucked her faster and harder. I was there, I was ready.

"I'm gonna cum, Anna, where do you want it?" We hadn't discussed this earlier, so I was unsure.

"Inside of me, Bobby. Please? I'm safe, I promise." Even if I hadn't wanted to, her voice was too sweet to deny. I thrust a few more times before tensing up. My balls grew tight and then instantly loosened as I began to shoot every last drop of cum I had deep inside of her. I gripped her tightly in my arms, wanting to hold her as close as I could while we shared this moment. My orgasm subsided, slowly I stopped shooting inside of her, my cock softened, and I laid down next to her as she curled up in my arms.

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too, beautiful." Was all I could manage to say.