I Love You Ch. 06

Story Info
The lies continue.
4k words
4.78
40.2k
11

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
831 Followers

Harvey stood outside of Jake's house, taking a deep, steadying breath before he knocked on the massive double doors. He wasn't sure what he was expecting, Jake was very unpredictable when it came to Jezebel. He had pulled up half expecting to see either Jezebel chained to a tree in the front yard, or Jake bludgeoned to death on the front steps.

"So far so good." he whispered to himself as he scanned the trauma free front yard. He wanted to believe that his friend would never resort to abduction, but deep inside he knew Jake had done just that.

Regardless of the ifs', hows', whats' or whys' his main concern was pacifying his fiancée. Jenna was frenzied with fear and had worked herself up to a state of panic. She had expected him to go to Jake's house immediately but Harvey had decided to wait a day or two. Jenna was not impressed with his decision and by that night, he had found himself out on the couch. She refused to sleep with him in the same bed until he went to see Jake or let her go to see Jake.

Harvey thought back to his agonizingly long night.

"I want you to go to Jake's house right now!" she had demanded last night; standing in the living room wearing one of her sexiest negligees, tapping her slipper clad foot on the walnut floor.

"Jenna, it's too late to go now." he tried to rationalize with her.

"But it wasn't to late when I begged you to go earlier today."

"Jenna I had paperwork to finish."

"Paperwork that's not due until tomorrow! Paperwork that you could be doing right now in bed with me and the chocolate pie I made especially for you." she had tried to tempt him. Harvey had been in the biggest rut of all time last night! Here his fiancée was, scantily clad, offering his favorite 'after sex' pie and he still couldn't muster enough nerve to just go and talk to Jake.

"I'll go first thing in the morning." he tried to appease her.

"No you won't, it will just be another excuse! Forget it, I am going myself and you are not going to stop me!" she snapped grabbing her trench coat.

Harvey had spent the rest of the night the same way he spent that entire day; convincing Jenna not to go tear Jake's door down.

"Good morning Harvey." Geoffrey broke Harvey's trance, his voice snapping him back to reality. Geoff liked Harvey and he always had.

He had first met Harvey 3 years before the incident with Jake's father. The boys had met in grade school. Harvey had just moved from another state and the children at his new school were particularly cruel to the heavy set boy with Mickey Mouse voice.

Jake had been a different person before his father went crazy and murdered his mother. He had always been the boy to root for the underdog, the boy that hated the bullies and what they represented. Geoffrey knew first hand that due to the way his father had treated him, Jake had grown to despise people who used their strength and power to intimidate those weaker than them.

So when he had walked up to see the new boy getting beaten up by the local bullies, Jake was more than happy to jump in and lend a fist. In the end, Jake had been suspended, Harvey found his first friend, and the bullies learned a valuable and painful lesson that day as they were forced to relinquish their power to someone stronger than them.

"Hey Geoffrey, how you been?" Harvey smiled.

"Very well thank you." he nodded, stepping aside to let Harvey enter.

"Is Jake in?"

"Yes, he's in his office."

"Thanks." he said walking to Jake's office door. He knocked lightly and Jake summoned him in.

"Hey Jake, is this a good time?" Harvey poked his head in before he stepped half way into the room.

"Of course." Jake laid his pen down on top of a stack of paperwork. Harvey noticed his desk was a mess, papers and pens all over the place. Harvey had worked with Jake for years and never once had he seen any of his desks a mess. Jake was a calculated neat freak who thrived on order and Harvey knew something must have been troubling him. It was definitely not a good sign with the whole Jezebel situation.

"Sorry to bother you man," he walked into the room, closing the door behind him. "I know you have a lot on your plate right with work and everything."

"Its fine, what's up?" Jake leaned back in his chair a little, already knowing why Harvey was here.

"It's Jenna, she's going crazy," he sat down in the chair on the opposite side of his huge desk. "She can't find Jezebel anywhere and she swears something's happened to her."

"Jezebel is fine." he answered, stopping Harvey from beating around the bush for an hour before he came out with what he really wanted to say.

"So you do have her?" he had actually hoped Jake would have said no. Harvey knew one way or another Jenna was going to blame him for this. He had secretly hoped that Jezebel was just pissed at Jenna for telling on her and had been avoiding her.

"Yes."

"Voluntarily?" he dared to ask.

"No." Jake answered honestly and Harvey could feel his throat constrict.

"Damn." he lowered his head, he knew this would not fly well with Jenna. "So she's, um, is she-"

"Chained in the guest room." he finished.

"Wow." Harvey shook his head, already beginning to sweat, "Jake do you think that's a good idea?"

"Not at all." he said bluntly.

"So than you'll let her go?" the question ripe with hope.

"Absolutely not." he said than stood up, "Just tell Jenna she's with me and she's safe."

"Alright." Harvey nodded standing up. "I'll talk to you later than." he headed out of his office.

He had wanted to say something, but had no idea what to say. When Jake wanted something, come hell or high water, he was going to get it. There was no stopping him and absolutely no reasoning with Jake; no one had ever been able reason with him.

Than Harvey smiled ear to ear as it dawned on him, he did know one person who had successfully reasoned with Jake in the past, the one person he actually somewhat listened to and respected.

***

Davis walked into the dining room, his family around the table eating breakfast.

"Morning Mom." he kissed the side of her head before grabbing a plate. He was starving as usual; he always had a big appetite.

"Morning dear." Darleen took a sip of her tea.

"Where's dad?"

"He left early this morning on a business trip." she frowned a little.

"Morning Bi." Davis smiled at his sister in law, Bianca.

"Good morning Davis." Bianca smiled back.

"Diago, Dante." he nodded, piling two omelets on is plate.

"Why are you grinning so hard?" Diago asked, sliding his hand across Bianca's thigh, under the table.

"Because your cousin has finally lost his fucking mind." Davis shook his head loading his plate with bacon.

"Davis!" Darleen snapped, not tolerating profanities at the dining table.

"Sorry mom." Davis instantly apologized, trying to make room for the sausage.

"Jake?" Diago asked raising a brow.

"Who else." Davis grinned as he sat down with a heaping plate of food.

"What happened?" Darleen asked instantly worried.

"Oh, he just abducted his girlfriend than chained her up in the guest room and refuses to let her go." Davis said than stuffed a thick piece of bacon in his mouth. At this point Dante had ignored them in his usual fashion, now he lowered his paper just enough to look at Davis.

"Yeah right." Diago shook his head, Davis was such a prankster it was hard to know when he was telling the truth or not.

"Did I mention his girlfriend is pregnant?" Davis added as nonchalantly as he could.

"Oh God no." Darleen put one hand to her chest, than grabbed Bianca's hand for support with her other hand.

Bianca sat stunned, she knew Diago's cousin was a loose cannon, but she had no idea just how loose. She had met him a few times and although he was polite, he seemed very distant. The last time she had seen him he actually seemed a bit sad and she had wondered what could make someone so detached and cold feel that emotion.

"Bullshit." Diago called his bluff, knowing his mother was too stunned to be upset about his language.

"Harvey just called me, he went to see Jake." Davis said his mouth full of food, when a piece dropped out of his mouth, he immediately picked it up and stuffed it back in. Dante shot him a look that should have vaporized him in his seat.

"Move." Dante warned his brother, he could not tolerate seeing Davis at meals and always forced him to move out of his line of vision.

"Tempest!" Davis yelled to irritate his brother as he slid his plate over and moved to the next seat. Tempest wasn't there of course, but it would still aggravate his moody and ill tempered older brother.

Tempest, their mother's god daughter, was the leverage Davis had against his grouchy and brooding brother. Dante had been unshakable and unbendable for years, but just the mention of the girl shook him. Davis took full advantage of the situation. Dante gave him a look of disgust that was intended to make his brain implode and Davis grinned wickedly.

"Davis!" Darleen scolded him, "this is not the time for your bickering!"

"Now I know your lying," ignoring his brothers' meal time rituals and arguments, Diago continued, "Harvey doesn't have the balls to confront Jake."

"No, but his fiancée does, she's the pregnant girlfriend's best friend or something." Davis shrugged, stuffing his face with half of a bagel, "he said he had to physically restrain her to stop her from going to see Jake." When a piece of the bagel flew from his mouth Dante grabbed the croissant from his plate and threw it at Davis. Davis glared at him and Dante stood up, both ready for their daily battle.

"I told you to move!" Dante roared.

"You can't even see me!" Davis stood up.

"ENOUGH!" Darleen yelled slamming her hand on the table, they both looked at her, "Sit down!" she warned them and they both sat down glaring at each other.

"Oh he's going to prison." Diago continued, "Abduction, imprisonment and lord know what else he's done to her." he shook his head wondering how the hell his hot headed cousin had gotten himself into this predicament.

"No he is not going to prison; I'll take care of this." Darleen stood up. "Davis, call Jake and tell him I need to speak to him immediately."

***

Ludvine knocked on Jake's office door.

"Come in." he barked, looking up to see her walk in.

"I'm very sorry to bother you, I know how busy you are, but I thought you would like to know that Jezebel still won't eat or drink anything." she walked over to stand next to his large desk.

"Really." he said genuinely surprised. He'd figured that she would have given in and eaten by now, especially when Beatrix had informed him that she had made Jezebel's special strawberry shortcake and every other food she had ever loved.

"She said not until she speaks to you, she is also becoming more violent," she shook her head, "she even kicked the tray into my leg." she lifted her skirt to show him the large bruise on her thigh. She made sure she pulled it high enough to show him a glimpse of her tiny pale blue thong.

"Jezebel did that?" he asked looking at the dark bruise.

"Yes, but I'm alright. Honestly it's not me I'm worried about, it's her," she paused for dramatic effect, "and the baby." she came over to stand very close to the chair he sat in, "I must tell you something sir." she bowed her head demurely.

"What is it?"

"I do not want to upset you, but I feel I must tell you."

"What?" he barked, beginning to loose his patience.

"Jezebel swore that she would get rid of this baby one way or another." she cried, "she plans to starve it to death." she sobbed hard. Jake glared at her intensely for a full 5 second before he finally spoke.

"You must have misunderstood her." he said, Jezebel was a vicious bitch when she wanted to be, but she was not heartless. He knew her well enough to know she could never commit such an unspeakable act! He also knew she loved herself way to much too ever hurt herself!

At first he thought her not eating was just her way of gaining a little bit of control in a situation that he fully controlled. But if she still wasn't eating than he knew there was a deeper problem and he knew for a fact that Jezebel would never starve herself to make a point. He was angry at himself for not keeping a better eye on her.

"No sir, she was specific." she said, shocked that he did not automatically believe her, maybe she had gone a little to far this time.

"Either you misunderstood her or you're lying," his eyes sparked with anger, intimidating Ludvine to an orgasmic level, "which is it?" he demanded as his eyes burning holes through hers. He was not giving her a chance to convince him with her lies and she knew that he suspected it may be a lie! Yes, she had most definitely gone too far, but she would rectify this problem immediately.

"I must have misunderstood her." she bowed her head slightly. She was as furious as she was excited by this display of emotion towards her. Why did he religiously defend the tyrannical bitch? As badly as she wanted too, she knew she could not push this right now. But she could push Jezebel enough to make her act out, than he would believe her. "I am so sorry." she let the tears flow.

"Your previous employer at the nursing home gave you an excellent reference and you scored high on your exams for nursing." he stated opening a folder and Ludvine immediately recognized the file. It was her personal file from her last job. He must have talked to Jocelyn Sara and Ludvine knew damn that bitch had probably spilled her guts. "But you were fired for harassing a patient." he said

"It wasn't me, it was my boss Jocelyn, she was having an affair with one of our patients!" she recited the same lie she had originally told to try and get her off the hook. The lie probably would have worked if Jocelyn hadn't been having an affair with the main man in charge at the nursing home. What Ludvine didn't know was that they had been lovers for years and he spent all of his free time with her on and off the job. He knew dam well Jocelyn didn't have enough time to be carrying on another affair and he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jocelyn truly love him! "When she got caught she blamed it on me, but it wasn't me, I swear!" she cried.

Jake realized he had handled this whole situation terribly and he questioned his own sanity for leaving his pregnant ex- girlfriend in the full care of a woman he knew nothing about. He had done a quick search and found her high scores in college and the excellent reference and had deemed her capable of looking after Jezebel. That was stupid and incompetent on his behalf. If he had the balls to go face Jezebel he would tell her that once again she had been right. But since he still couldn't muster the courage, he sent his chauffer to offer a night shift nurse at the nursing home 5000 dollars for Ludvine Aril's work file.

"I hired you to assist Miss Rose, not aggravate the situation." he would stop this before it could go any farther. His main concern was Jezebel and the survival of this child. "Geoffrey will be handling Jezebels needs from now on." His words rushed through her body like a hail of bullets. Was he getting rid of her? She automatically began to cry.

"Are you firing me? Please, I'm sorry, I will not do it again!" she dropped to her knees, sobbing dramatically, her head on his thighs. "I'll make things right with Miss Rose, I promise!"

"No, I don't want you to make any further contact with her." he peeled her arms from his legs.

"Please I need this job! I don't have any money, I can't even pay rent! Because of Jocelyn's lies I can't even get another nursing job, that's why I took this position in the first place! I promise I will stay far away from her! Don't fire me, give me one more chance." she was crying for real this time, "Please!" she pleaded with him.

"You can assist me temporarily while Geoffrey assists Miss Rose." he said. Ludvine's face lit up in joy, this was even better, she would be his personal assistant now! What unbelievable luck!

"Yes, sir, thank you!" she kissed his hand than stood up; "you won't regret this." she turned and left the room.

Some thing inside of him told him he may have made a big mistake. The girl seemed harmless enough, but he would definitely keep an eye on her.

***

Jake walked into the kitchen to find Geoff. He had no idea what was going on between Jezebel and Ludvine and he didn't care. He decided to take control and fix the possible problem.

"I want you to take Jezebels meals to her." Jake said.

"Absolutely." he nodded thinking it was a splendid idea, he knew his wife would be happy and less worried. A less worried Beatrix meant a whole lot more sleep and loving for him!

"Just you, no one else." he nodded, especially not Ludvine, he thought to himself. "I don't want anyone near her food." not that he suspected anything; he would just take all precautions.

"I'll make it a priority." he smiled and Jake nodded

"Thank you." he grinned in appreciation. He knew Geoffrey and his wife adored Jezebel.

"My pleasure." he said sincerely, he couldn't wait to tell Beatrix!

***

Jezebel was ready for battle when the door opened. To her surprise Geoffrey walked in with the tray of food.

"Geoff!" she smiled ear to ear running over to him, she gave the old man a huge hug, "Thank god! Where's Ludvine, did he fire her?"

"No, he reassigned her to another position in the house."

"So he sent you instead?" she asked suspiciously. Why would he send his main man in the house to do a little job like deliver her meals? But most importantly. Why had he not fire Ludvine yet?

"Yes."

"Than if your here, does that mean that Ludvine's assisting him?" she asked praying it wasn't so.

"I have no idea." he lied, not wanting to make it any harder for her, especially when there was nothing she could honestly do about it right now.

"Has he said anything to you, like when he's going to unchain me or at least have the balls to come up here and see me?" she asked

"No, he hasn't said much of anything lately; he's been working a lot. He keeps himself locked up in his office."

"I really need to talk to him Geoff." she said with a sadness that made his old heart ache.

"I know, and I believe he will be either letting you go soon or at least coming up to see you."

"Really?" she asked with hope.

"Yes." he nodded, unconvinced. "but in the mean time I brought you a treat." he smiled taking the silver dome off the large silver plate. Jezebel smiled ear to ear

"Did Bea make this?" she asked looking at the plate with excitement.

"Especially for you my dear." he smiled in a fatherly manner.

"Wait!" she carefully scanned the food, "Did Ludvine go near it?" she asked worried.

"No." Geoff answered instantly wondering why she had asked and just as quickly putting two and two together.

"Are you sure?" She knew how sneaky Ludvine was.

"It never left my sight." he smiled and she exhaled in relief, than grabbed the plate and started to pig out.

"I'm starving!" she smiled, stuffing her face.

"Why haven't you been eating? Bea's been making all your favorites."

"Cause that psycho maid is trying to poison me!" she exclaimed still chewing food.

"You're kidding?"

"I wouldn't starve my self for a joke." she stuffed half of a biscuit into her mouth.

***

"It all makes sense now!" Beatrix said to Geoffrey as she tenderized a thick sirloin steak.

"She didn't even have to really try to poison her to get her to not eat." Geoffrey added.

"Just the threat alone from the only person in charge of your meals is enough to do it."

"Precisely."

"That sneaky little bitch!" she hit the table with her fist, "We need to keep a close eye on that one!" Bea said.

"I agree."

"I have a feeling she is going to try something else now."

redwitch
redwitch
831 Followers
12