I Love You, Lil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vioan
Vioan
39 Followers

"Alright, time to go to the Colruyt. See ya later, Vivi."

She went off, and I fell asleep soon after.

---

August 4, 2004

Please, Lily, stop doing this. You have no idea what you're dragging me through.

Ever since three days ago, I had stopped looking at her as a sister, and started seeing her as a lust object. Anything she'd do would make me want to scream in desire. Although I had masturbated five times already during this short time span, I was wet at any given moment, and unable to tell her. When she smiled at me, my heart fluttered. When she hugged me like so often, and pressed her breasts against mine; when she coiled her tail around mine and briefly touched my ass; when she gave me a slice of bread and her fingers touched mine; when I lazily watched her getting dressed in the morning - it all made me cringe in desperate love for Lily.

Today, we had decided to go to a party. Just out of the blue; a party hosted by people in our town to celebrate everybody's eighteenth birthday. The posters in town all had various ways of saying that 1986 was the year in which miracles happened. And miraculous hybrid creatures were born - indeed. Lily and I weren't part of the host, but we hoped to receive some positive attention, if any attention at all.

With our nightlife activities in mind, we were getting dressed up. Of course, we never went to a party before, and it was incredibly hard to find the right clothes. I had finally decided to wear a black, tight dress, that showed off my curves and offered quite some cleavage. This was a deliberate choice; maybe people wouldn't notice my ears and tail if they were distracted by tits.

Lily, on the other hand, was still changing from one bra into the other, while she already knew which dress she was going to wear. She constantly made me tell her what her boobs looked like, and had my attention constantly focused on them, even when they were naked during a bra change. I wondered whether she was going to have her mind made up by the time my juices reached my ankles.

Eventually I sighed and pointed to the black bra that had looked quite good under her similarly colored dress. She wanted to continue trying it with the other bras, but I insisted she listened. She did.

"Whatever you wear, you're goreous anyway."

"Says you. Just look at your boobs."

Come on, stop talking about boobs already. I simply smiled and shrugged.

I don't think we had ever looked that pretty before. And the way we were dressed up somewhat similarly would finally make people realize we were twins again. I wish we weren't, though; I'd have been much happier with her being a single lesbian girl who lived down the street.

"Ready?"

"Let's go."

"You're driving."

"Uhhhh, kidding? We're walking. I want to be able to drink."

"So you're a drunk dyke now."

She's really doing it on purpose. I almost cringed. Why did she have to keep on repeating this? Either she had no idea what she was doing, or she was having a good time teasing me. I had to live with it, but I barely managed to.

A few drunkards were already heading back home while we walked to the party. We held each other's hand and had our tails curled up around one another, making us look like the couple I wished we were. The clothes seemed to work; despite people usually avoiding us, we heard people whistling to us here and there, which felt strange but very nice.

We only had to walk about fifteen minutes, and when we arrived, it was clear that nobody had thought about the possibility of catgirls joining the fun. The music was incredibly loud and to big ears like ours, it was deafening. I pulled out two pairs of earplugs and handed one to Lily before putting the other in my own ears. Much better. There were many familiar faces, and some people were even drunk enough to say hello to us. We acted all bubbly and nice and joined the fun.

This was actually pretty awkward. During these Eighteen Year Olds parties as we called them, the crew (which consisted of almost all eighteen year olds in the area) all wore similar, rather baggy t-shirts, with a big "1986" on the front, and all their names on the back. Although they looked good, the girls certainly didn't look sexy or cute in them. Their curves and breasts were very modestly concealed.

Lily and I, on the other hand, caught quite some glances. I wasn't used to this, and soon found myself wishing I hadn't used a pushup bra like this one. I'm not bragging when I say we were the best looking girls of the whole bunch.

"Damn, Lily, why did we never do this before?"

No answer. I looked around.

"Lily?"

Finally, I saw her, and I smiled widely. She was talking to a guy from school who was obviously hitting on her. She seemed to be a bit tentative, but quite content. I was proud to be her sister.

My attention was diverted quickly though. Suddenly, somebody was talking to me, although I didn't catch what he said. His name was Matt - short for Mathias - , and we had been in the same classes for six years, every year again. He had never really payed me much attention, but now he offered me a drink. I graciously accepted. He was obviously drunk, and it didn't take him long before he asked me to go outside with him.

Of course, any sane girl would have declined. But I, with my lack of experience and zero knowledge about men, went with him. Outside, it was chilly by now, and I swayed my tail as I sat on his lap. He was looking around, and receiving several approving glances from what appeared to be his friends. It was at that moment that I realized he hoped to kiss me right there, and I soon found an excuse to go back inside to Lily.

It was now silent. Well, not actually silent, but way more quiet than it had been. From what I heard, the DJ had decided to play a slow song, and various couples were dancing two by two, clumsily yet beautifully swaying to the music. Guys held girls, girls pressed themselves against guys, and both seemed to enjoy it.

I let out a sharp meow when I suddenly felt a jerk on my arm. A girl I had never seen before pulled me onto the dancefloor, then grabbed me by the waist. My eyes went wide, but I smiled and moved along. Immediately, I could feel and see several pairs of eyes throwing glances in my way, but I just kept looking into the girl's eyes. She abruptly leaned in, and just when I thought she'd kiss me (I'm such a horny slut), her lips found my left ear and yelled into it.

"Go check out your sister. She's in the bathroom."

My eyes widened again, and I looked into hers. She encouragingly nodded towards the bathroom door and I scurried to it. Lily was sitting on the floor against the wall and holding her head. A frown came over my face, and I quickly knelt down next to her, asking her what was going on. She was barely able to talk, and her mouth smelled of the disgusting beer.

Two girls, including the one I had danced with for five seconds, helped me as we brought her outside. She was able to move her feet, but her legs were unable to carry her weight.

Once outside, she sat on the floor again, and we fed her loads of water. One glass after another. She was constantly leaning against anybody who'd sit down next to her, and whining about wanting to go home. Her beautiful ears were hanging down, and her tail had lost its sway.

"She'll be okay, Viona."

I just nodded everytime I heard this. I was so extremely concerned I must have seemed like a mother watching her child on its way to death. One of the girls was more worried about me that about Lily, but the others were having a help the kitty tournament on my sister. I let it all happen and waited until Lily was able to stand up again, and we started heading home. I supported her all the way.

When I finally dropped her on the bed, she immediately closed her eyes and was most likely giving in to sleep. She was so incredibly beautiful, and I had to snap my eyes away from a stare before I began undressing her. The beautiful dress had gotten dirty, and I tossed it aside with a grimace. When her bra and panties were off, Lily was still lifelessly trying to doze off. I felt the tension rising again in my heart and between my legs.

A few seconds later, I was naked myself, and I snuggled up to my sister. Holding her close, I pulled the thin sheets up over our bodies, and looked at her peaceful face. She was incredibly adorable.

"Lily?"

"Mmmhmmmmmmm?"

"You're beautiful."

She smiled and blearily opened her eyes.

"I know, Vivi."

What happened then still makes me shiver all over when I think about it. I closed my eyes in an attempt to sleep myself, and a second later, I felt her lips pressed to mine. I gasped, but immediately returned the kiss. Lips parted and our tongues met within seconds. We were breathing each other's air, tasting each other's saliva, and leeching each other's warmth.

Our touch broke briefly as I spoke.

"Lily... I need you."

"Mmm, Vivi..."

I kissed her again, but on her lower lip this time, my kisses turned into licks, and I started on my way down her chin and neck, to her collar bones and breasts. I felt and heard her panting, and I was on fire. My desire was intense, and it was finally happening! Three days had seemed like an eternity to me, and I was already leaking my juices onto the bed by the time my lips reached Lily's right nipple. She squirmed and grasped both of my sensitive ears, which made me shiver in delight.

But then, reason took over again, and my conscience started clawing into my face. She's drunk, you moronic freak! She doesn't know what she's doing, and you're going to rape her if you keep this up. I licked her nipple, but all lust was suddenly gone. My pussy stopped leaking, and instead I started crying with my eyes. Hiding my face against her shoulder, I muffled my sobs against her skin. She was so drunk that she didn't even notice I had stopped, and she was sleeping seconds later.

My egotism made room for exhaustion, and I eventually fell asleep, with her hands still loosely grasping my ears.

---

August 30, 2004

"Oh my god, Vivi!"

I jerked my eyes open and immediately felt a jolt of adrenaline shooting through every nerve of my body.

"Lily! Fuck, Lily, no!"

She just stood there, eyes wide open and holding her shopping bag. Why on earth was she home so quickly? I quickly pulled the sheets up over my body, although she had seen me naked so often before. Though, unless she had been hiding things from me, this was the first time she had walked in on me masturbating. My cheeks must have been as red as I had been a few weeks ago when I fell asleep while tanning and burned my entire face.

"Go away! Fuck, Lily!"

Lily scurried off, and I rolled over on my front. Fuck, fuck, fuck! How could something like this happen? I had been masturbating almost twice per day by average during the past month, and successfully been hiding it every single time. And now, when I used my tail for the first time, she had to walk in. She was never going to talk to me again. Oh god, I felt like such a pathetic slut.

Fingering had never been a really big deal. We had talked about that, even, albeit with the staggering voices of hysterically giggling school girls. Even I knew that everybody masturbated, and that it was no sin to do so.

But fucking yourself with your tail? Disgusting! The few times when I had thought about it before, I had felt like throwing up. And right now, I had been doing it. My tail's was still inside me, and the fur was stained with the blood of my hymen. I felt so filthy. Pathetic, worthless whore.

In ten minutes, I got showered and dressed. When I reluctantly walked into the kitchen, Lily was cooking. Spaghetti, yummie. I blushed and slowly sat down at the table, watching her move about. Her tail had that typical, beautiful sway.

"Lily?"

She sighed and put the tomato down, then immediately sat down at the table, facing me.

"Yes, Viona?"

Viona? When did she start calling me Viona? She had always called me Vivi practically since we were eggs.

"I'm sorry about that. I thought... You were going to the mall!"

"I know. I forgot it was Monday."

Oh right, Monday. The mall wasn't even open today. I should have known, but my blood was so busy in my cunt that it had forgotten to keep my brain functioning.

I didn't know what to say. She didn't even sound or seem angry. Maybe she was trying to push the negative thoughts away. I had no idea how she could, but she seemed to be okay.

"P-please don't think I'm some kind of freak, Lily."

Great. You just told her exactly what you are. I looked up into her eyes. From behind her glasses, her green orbs stared back at me, and her expression was completely neutral. She seemed to be gathering her thoughts, but I was impatient; I needed some kind of confirmation that everything was okay. Say something! She said something.

"Do you... Do you do that often?"

I already wished she hadn't said anything. What was I going to say? I had masturbated at least fifty times in thirty days. I took the lame way out by pretending her question had been different.

"Not at all... That's the first time I ever used my tail."

Her eyes widened, but she seemed to be content with my answer. She reached over the table and grabbed my hand. I felt her claws softly digging into its back.

"You know what, Vivs?"

"What?"

"Relax already. Can't you see it's not a big deal to me?"

I looked into her eyes again. She was right. The smile on her beautiful lips reassured me, and I returned it. A shy chuckle left my lips, and she squeezed my fingers together. I nodded.

"It's not a secret, anyway."

"What isn't?"

"That you masturbate. Goes without saying... Everybody does it."

I blushed again and I suspect she did too, since she suddenly stood up and turned away from me. I mustered all my courage, and tentatively spoke again. I must have had the tiniest voice in the world.

"Do you use your tail?"

She faced me again and seemed to be lost in thought for a moment. Her lips showed a warm smile and she shook her head before attacking the tomato again with the kitchen knife.

"I've tried. But it really hurt."

Here we were. Sisters and best friends, and finally talking about sex and and what comes with it. I felt nervous, but I was incredibly anxious to continue the conversation. Her tail's tip was twirling rhythmically, which showed she felt the same. I stood up and moved towards her, then turned and sat up on the counter, curiously watching her hands as she prepared dinner. Her eyes met mine again and we both smiled.

"So, Vivs... How did it feel?" My heart skipped a beat, but I dropped my inhibitions and answered.

"Painful. Really. But it felt good, too. And it tickled."

She was smirking and once again focusing on the food. After about ten seconds of silence, I continued. The tension was enormous; I could feel it.

"I didn't come though. You were home too quick."

Suddenly, she was laughing. Her tail swayed again, and she put the knife down before approaching me and pulling me into a hug. I tentatively returned the embrace, gently patting her back with my right hand. Her body felt so warm and soft, I would have fallen in love if I wasn't already.

"So, Vivi..."

"Mmhm?"

"I've been thinking for a while now."

"About what?"

"I think I want to give it a try."

I cocked my head, not understanding what she meant. She was going to masturbate with her tail? It's obvious that this wasn't what she meant, but I had no idea what it was. When she stepped back and pulled me off the counter so that I was standing in front of her, I realized. I let out a curious meow, and she stood up on her toes, pressing her lips to mine. I held my breath and wrapped my arms around her again, returning the kiss with all my heart. I had never felt so special, and began purring out loud against her lips.

Her lips parted, and I felt her tongue prodding against my lips. I let out a soft whimper, and opened my mouth, clumsily bumping the tip of my tongue against hers. Up to this point, I had never known how rough the surface of her tongue was. A clear feline trait, which sent tingles all over my body. I stared into her deep eyes and she looked back. She then closed her eyes, and I did the same, focusing on the wonderful kiss we were sharing. My hands roamed up and down her back, and I felt her pressing her breasts against mine as she stood a bit higher on her toes.

After what could have been half a minute or two hours, I broke the kiss, and we both stood panting, looking into each other's eyes again. We pecked each other's lips again and I suddenly felt her right hand cupping my left breast. My entire body flinched and tingled. I had never loved her so much.

"I love you, Lil," was all I could say.

"I love you too, Vivi. Let's go."

Suddenly, she was pulling my arm and I immediately followed, knowing where we were headed. We went back into the bedroom and she led me onto the bed, following soon afterwards. This time, my hand found her breast and gave it a squeeze as we kissed again. She let out a soft coo and I smiled, moving my hand down and grabbing the hem of her black t-shirt. As I pulled up to just under her breasts, she softly batted my hand away, before taking the shirt off with her own hands.

I had seen her breasts a thousand times, from when they had first started growing to this very day. I had seen them naked at least twice every day, and never felt special about it. Today, the mere sight of her bra made me jump, my fur and standing on end as I lay eyes on this beautiful girl before me. My lips instinctively found her collar bone and I immediately reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. Without a hint of reluctance or resistance, I slid it off her chest, revealing two perfect mounds and stiff, pink nipples. We both gasped, and I kissed her collar bone one more time before quickly moving down and taking her nipple in my mouth. I was inexperienced and eager, so I wasn't going to bother with teasing or postponing. I wanted to taste every part of her, and that was exactly what I was going to do.

Lily's back arched, and she pressed her soft chest against my face. I flicked my tongue over her nipple and gave it a light nibble, then wrapped my lips around it and gave it a tugging suckle. Again, she arched her back, and her hands found my ears in a way, similar to when she had been drunk out of her mind. She squeezed and pinched the thin flesh, and I let out a soft moan against her nipple.

After a few minutes, I felt her starting to squirm below me, and I finally released her nipple. I looked into her eyes again and saw her grinning at me, although her cheeks were flushed with a blush and her lips were struggling to contain her whimpers. I softly kissed her chest between her breasts, and started sneaking my lips downwards, determined to reach the forbidden fruit between her legs.

When I encountered her jeans, I didn't hesitate and quickly unbuttoned them before pulling them down, along with her lace panties. Her pussy was had the rich aroma of feminine arousal, and I became entranced as I looked at her beautiful folds and their soft, dark brown curls. When I pulled her pants off her legs and tail, she was stark naked while I was still fully dressed. Her body was presented to me in all its wonderful glory, and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

The moment I touched her lips with my fingers, Lily bucked her hips and let out a soft moan. I smiled and combed her pubic hair with my fingers, then carefully kept my fingers entangled in it as I leaned it to give her a first lick. A very lustful moan escaped her lips again, and one of her hands moved to the back of my head, combing through my curly mess of hair.

Vioan
Vioan
39 Followers