I Love You Too Daddy

Story Info
Punishment leads to more for loving father and daughter.
2.5k words
90.6k
78
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie opened the front door slowly, wincing at the creak the old door made as it opened. She gently stepped inside, closing the door behind her. Turning, she stumbled over a pair of shoes in the dark and cursed. Cassie collected herself and quietly started walking towards her room.

Suddenly the light turned on and Cassie let out a shriek. Her father, Rob, was standing across from her with his arms crossed. He looked angry.

"I thought you were in bed," Cassie's father said sternly.

Cassie swallowed hard and straightened. "I thought you were asleep."

Rob looked Cassie up and down. She was wearing thigh high black boots and a slinky black dress that barely covered her, and was carrying a small red clutch. Her long sandy blonde hair framed her pretty face, and the red lipstick coating her full lips was smudged. She smelled like cigarettes, and she blushed hard as her dad looked her over with disdain.

"Have you been smoking?" Rob asked with clenched teeth.

Cassie dropped her clutch and crossed her arms over her chest, trying to cover her ample cleavage. Indignantly, Cassie stated, "I'm 18 now Daddy, you can't boss me around anymore. I'm an adult and I can go out if I want to."

Rob dropped his arms and stalked towards his daughter. His cold blue eyes, exactly like his daughter's, were filled with rage. "While you're under my roof, you will do as I say. I won't have you running around town at all hours dressed like a whore." Rob had been drinking, and suddenly got an idea. He grabbed her by her upper arm and started pulling her down the hallway. "I told you there would be punishment for disobeying me."

"Let go of me," Cassie exclaimed, trying to wrench from her dad's firm grip. "I'm not a child anymore, you can't treat me like this!"

Rob didn't break stride and kept dragging Cassie down the hallway to her room. All Cassie could see was the back of her father's head, his blonde hair cropped close to his skull, and his broad shoulders as she stumbled after him. "If you're going to act like a child and sneak around behind my back, you're going to be treated like one."

Cassie pouted and started dragging her feet, petulantly trying to delay the inevitable. Ever since she was a little girl, every time she was bad, her dad would make her go to her room and stay there until she apologised and meant it.

"I'm sorry Daddy, okay? Can we please not do this? I'm too old for this," Cassie whined.

Rob shook his head in disbelief. She was acting like a five year old. She'd been acting out ever since her mother left, but not like this.

When they reached her room Cassie stopped inside the door, thinking that this would be the end of it, but Rob nearly wrenched her shoulder out of her socket as he continued pulling her into the room.

He used his free hand to sweep her fluffy stuffed toys off the pastel pink bedspread onto the hardwood floor and sat down on the edge. He looked up at his daughter's confused face, and then abruptly pulled her facedown over his knee.

"Daddy what are you doing?" Cassie cried out in disbelief, struggling.

"When little girls misbehave, they get a spanking. I never thought I'd have to do this again because I thought you grew out of this petulant behaviour, but apparently not."

Cassie was blushing furiously and trying to pull her dress down over her ass, but Rob whacked her hands out of the way.

"Maybe this will teach you to obey me when you're under my roof," Rob said sternly.

Resolutely, Rob pulled Cassie's dress up to expose her ass. He was shocked to discover that his little girl wasn't wearing any panties.

Rob hesitated. He didn't expect this. All he planned to do was pull up her dress and give her a few light spanks to teach her a lesson, but his plan didn't account for his little girl not wearing any panties.

Cassie's mum had walked out on them over a year earlier and Rob hadn't been with any other woman since. The sight of his daughter's milky white ass over his knee made his cock start to swell in his pants. Shifting so that Cassie wouldn't feel her father's hard on, Rob decided to go through with his plan. This didn't change anything.

Rob pulled back his hand and brought it down firmly on Cassie's perfect ass. Cassie cried out in pain and shock, and a perfect red handprint formed on her round ass cheek.

"Daddy please! I'm sorry!" Cassie cried, but Rob ignored her.

He swiftly delivered three more spanks, fast and hard, making Cassie shriek and wriggle on his lap. Her movements meant she was inadvertently grinding on Rob's cock, and he found himself getting harder.

He spanked her again, harder this time, and found that instead of crying out Cassie moaned.

Rob slowly started to stroke her ass while Cassie blushed furiously. She couldn't believe what was happening. Her dress was pulled up around her waist, and her bare ass was exposed to her father's firm hand, and she was starting to feel aroused by the spanking. She felt so ashamed and it was making her wet. She felt like a little girl again.

Rob went to spank Cassie again but paused mid-air when he noticed his daughter's legs were spread slightly. From his angle he could see her shaved pussy, glistening with wetness. He caught himself smirking and had to force the smirk from his face. What was he doing? This was his daughter for Christ's sake. One more spank should teach her a lesson and then he would go grab a drink from the fridge, Cassie would go to bed, and they would both never speak of this again.

When he brought his hand down again however, Cassie moaned louder, and started to grind against Rob's hard cock. It had been so long since Rob had been with a woman that he couldn't help himself. He started stroking her ass to soothe her sore behind, then slipped his hand lower and traced his finger over her slick pussy lips. A thrill went through him at the forbidden act and, when Cassie didn't protest, he slipped his finger between her pretty pink lips to stroke at her entrance.

Cassie, not able to believe that her body was reacting so strongly to her father's touch, moaned and raised her ass higher so that her father would have better access to her sweet virgin pussy. Cassie liked to go out dressed like a slut because she liked to tease men, but she had never actually been with one apart from kissing, and suddenly with her father's finger caressing her she wanted nothing more than for him to bury his finger deep in her tight pussy.

Frustrated when her father continued to just stroke her pussy lips, Cassie let out a whine and resumed grinding against his cock. Rob clenched his jaw to keep from groaning and shifted his finger so that he was stroking her clit.

A shock went through Cassie as her father's skilled finger touched her clit and she cried out, pressing back against his hand. Spurred on by her reaction, Rob started rubbing faster in circles, slowly bringing his daughter closer and closer to the edge.

Cassie was writhing on her father's lap, swept up in ecstasy, and felt a pressure growing low in her body. She didn't know what was happening and tried to fight it, but her father shushed her soothingly and continued to stroke her sensitive nub.

When Cassie started moaning louder and trying to pull away from his hand, Rob quickly slammed two fingers into his daughter's now dripping pussy. Cassie screamed as she came for the first time around her father's fingers, her young pussy clenching tight on his fingers, causing him to groan as his cock throbbed with need.

Slowly he started easing his fingers in and out, calming her down from such a strong orgasm and making her pussy open up to him.

"I'm sorry I was bad Daddy. I won't do it again," Cassie said, quietly but sincerely, struggling to talk through the haze of pleasure.

"Good girl," Rob said gently, removing his fingers. "You took your punishment so well." He looked down at his daughter's bare ass over his lap and sucked his fingers clean, groaning in pleasure at the delicious taste, and Cassie mumbled something incoherently.

He gently took her by the shoulders and pulled her up, guiding her to lay on her back in the middle of the bed. He could never stay mad at her for long. His sweet little girl looked so beautiful laying there, her soft blonde waves framing her head like a halo as she contentedly basked in the afterglow with her legs still spread temptingly. Rob got up on his knees on the bed and positioned himself between Cassie's legs.

Cassie looked down the bed at him and asked sleepily, "Daddy? What are you doing?"

"Shhh, Daddy's going to make it all better baby," Rob said shakily as he leaned down and slowly licked his daughter's beautiful pussy, moaning again at the taste.

Cassie sighed in pleasure and closed her eyes, leaning back on the pillow.

Feeling as if he was in a dream, Rob looked up at his daughter as he stuck out his tongue and savoured the sweet taste of his daughter's pussy. After a few slow strokes, Rob moved up to take her clit into his mouth, causing Cassie to gasp in surprised pleasure. Pleased with her reaction, Rob started gently sucking her clit and flicking it with his tongue. It didn't take long for Cassie to start moaning and writhing under his experienced tongue as he teased her clit and explored her deeply.

Rob grew bold and drew Cassie's clit into his mouth, using his teeth to gently graze her most sensitive area, causing her to cry out and buck beneath him. Rob's hands moved to firmly grab his daughter's thighs, holding her in place as he drove her crazy with his teeth and tongue. He swirled his tongue around her clit faster and faster, bringing her right to the edge, before a flick of his tongue sent her into another screaming orgasm. Not to be deterred, Rob continued to tease her with his tongue for several more orgasms before finally pulling back, his daughter panting hard on the bed in the aftermath of pleasure, her eyes closed in bliss.

Rob's cock was almost painfully hard by this point, and was throbbing with need. He braced his hands on either side of Cassie and pulled himself up, resting above her in an almost push-up like position and looking down at his daughter. Cassie opened her eyes and looked up at her father with adoration.

Rob lowered himself towards her and softly kissed her full lips. Cassie opened herself up to her father and moaned softly as his tongue slid into her mouth, and she could taste her pussy on her father's tongue. She could feel her father's cock through his pants and was amazed by how hard it was.

She pushed him back so that she could take off her dress completely, and Rob wordlessly removed her shoes for her. He sat back and admired his beautiful daughter, naked before him, and again was struck by the thought that this must be a dream. He couldn't believe what was happening.

But he loved it.

Cassie sat up and undid her father's belt and pants while he pulled his shirt over his head. She took a moment to pause and touch his stomach, slightly soft with age but still incredibly sexy. Rob stepped off the bed to take off his pants, and then when Cassie lay back on the bed, he laid his naked body over the top of hers. His cock pressed against the entrance to her pussy, the head already slick with precum, and he groaned against Cassie's lips they kissed.

"I want you to fuck me Daddy," Cassie whispered shyly against his lips.

Rob pulled back and looked down at her with love, then again kissed her passionately as he slid his shaft all the way inside his daughter's pussy. Cassie winced a little at the pain, but as he remained still inside her, her body became accustomed to his size and she started to slowly rock her hips against him, sliding his cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

He gritted his teeth in pleasure and slowly started to thrust his hard cock into his daughter's pussy. He leaned down to kiss her again, the intoxicating taste of his daughter's pussy on his tongue from earlier making the kiss even more delicious. Cassie wrapped her arms around his neck, and brought her legs up to interlock behind his hips. From this position she was able to use her legs to pull herself closer to him, forcefully impaling herself on his cock.

Cassie cried out in pleasure as she frantically tried to increase the pace, desperate for release again, but Rob was stronger than Cassie and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't make him fuck her any faster. He started off with long, slow strokes, enjoying the feel of his daughter's tight wet pussy enveloping his manhood. Cassie whined, her body demanding more, and Rob started to circle his hips as he fucked her, causing his cock to glide over her G spot, which drove her crazy.

He grabbed his daughter's ankles from behind his back and pried them apart so that he could bring them in front of him. Testing Cassie's limits, he continued to fuck her steadily as he spread her legs and placed her ankles on his shoulders so that her feet were on either side of his head. As he fucked her he slowly started to lean forward, bending Cassie's legs back until they were pressed tightly between their bodies.

Cassie screamed at sensation and Rob groaned. From this position Cassie's pussy felt even tighter, but more than that, Rob was able to get far deeper. He kissed his daughter passionately as he started fucking her deeply, his cock bumping her cervix at the end of every thrust. They moaned their shared pleasure into each other's mouths, both not believing what was happening but not willing to stop for anything.

Rob tried to maintain control, steadily increasing the pace as Cassie adjusted to the feeling of her cervix being pounded, as he roughly fucked his daughter's tight pussy. As the pace increased and Cassie became more desperate, Rob struggled even harder to keep it together, fucking her harder and faster before sending her over the edge, cumming hard around his cock, pulsing and squeezing his shaft. Rob pulled out quickly before he could shoot his load inside her, Cassie's legs falling from his shoulder's to land on either side of her father's naked form, and Rob came all over his little girl's full tits while she was still trembling from her orgasm.

Rob sat back and looked down at his daughter, tired and covered with his cum, still shaking from the pleasure.

"I love you Cassie," Rob said gently. "You'll always be my little girl."

"I love you too Daddy."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Bound For My Daddy Lusting father takes advantage of his daughter's situation.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories