I Love You Too Princess Pt. 05

Story Info
A continuation of Part 4. Pool threesome.
2.5k words
4.64
33.4k
48

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Aidan had stepped out of the shower, dried off, and gotten dressed again, it was getting late into the afternoon. He left his bedroom and headed for the kitchen, passing by the living room and seeing Briana and Samantha huddled close together, whispering. They froze guiltily as Aidan entered.

"Hi, girls," Aidan said cheerfully. "The project all done?"

"It sure is, Daddy," Samantha said, bubbling. She held up the poster and showed him. A well-drawn progression of a book's plot, complete with colored paper cutouts and hand-drawn script font, was the result of almost two hours of work.

"Looks great," Aidan said, leaning in to inspect the poster. "What are you up to now?"

"We were just about to go for a swim," Samantha told him. His dick twitched at the thought of both teenage girls in skimpy bikinis splashing around in the pool.

"Sounds like fun," Aidan said. "Well, you go enjoy yourselves. I'm gonna probably end up doing some work in here now that you're done."

"Great," Briana said, grabbing her bag from nearby. "I'll go get changed." She left for the bathroom, bag in tow.

Once she was gone Samantha pounced on her dad. "Alright, Daddy, confess. How did you like her pussy?"

Aidan was taken aback. "What?"

"Don't try to hide it," Samantha said, giggling. "She told me about her plan to get you to fuck her. I told her we've fucked before, by the way. That's what got her interested in actually fucking you. Was she tight?"

"Uhh, yeah, she was," Aidan stammered. Samantha had stood up and backed him up to the couch, forcing him to sit down. She stood over him, then dropped to her knees and undid his belt in record time, exposing his quickly stiffening cock.

"Was her mouth good, Daddy?" she asked him quietly. "Did you cum in there?"

"Yes, baby, I did," he moaned.

"Did her mouth feel this good?" Suddenly his dick was engulfed by a warm sensation as Samantha began sucking his erection. Placing a hand on the base of his cock, she swallowed half of it easily, making full eye contact with him the entire time.

He groaned loudly, his body going limp under her masterful guidance. "I'm Daddy's special little fucktoy, aren't I?" she asked, licking his balls as she jacked him off. "You two sounded like you were having a great time in there. I could hear her moaning through the wall. It got me so wet, Daddy." She went back down on his shaft, slurping rapidly on his cock while she twirled her tongue around the head.

Aidan groaned and was getting closer to cumming again when they both heard the bathroom door open. Samantha kissed the tip of Aidan's dick, removing the precum from its head before stuffing it back in his pants. "We'll continue this later," she whispered, squeezing his hard-on through his clothes and winking.

Aidan groaned mentally. Damn! She knew how to suck dick. He'd almost cum again in the span of a couple minutes. He'd probably go finish it off watching the girls swim.

Briana walked into the living room and Aidan's jaw dropped. She wore a flimsy two-piece bikini, which showcased her full breasts and ass amazingly. The bikini was a swirling pattern of pink and light blue, contrasting nicely with her tanned skin. She paused in the entry way and Samantha ran up to her. "Ooh, girl, you look gorgeous," she cooed. "I love the support you're getting."

As she spoke, she grabbed Briana's breasts through her bikini and moved them up and down. Aidan enjoyed the view immensely. Briana blushed slightly as Samantha stepped away to get changed.

Briana smiled and waved at Aidan, who nodded his head at her. It was a little awkward; they'd just had sex, and Aidan had never been that good at post-sex pillow talk. "Your hair's still wet from the shower," he noted. "I hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh, yes, I did, Mr. Smith. Very much so," Briana said. She pulled out her phone. "We should stay in touch. I've got a constant urge that no man has been able to fill until you."

Aidan put her number into his phone. He felt mixed about this; it felt like cheating. He'd probably have to clear it with Abby first, but she'd probably say okay. She'd never kept the marriage bed too closed.

No sooner had this exchange happened than Samantha came bounding out of her room in her bikini. Hers was a vibrant shade of lavender, and because of her smaller breasts the suit covered them a bit better than Briana's. But they were still both gorgeous girls in their own ways, and looking at them now almost naked Aidan felt his cock harden.

"Alright, Bri, let's go!" Samantha giggled. "Care to join us, Daddy?"

"It's tempting, sweetie, but I've got office work," Aidan said.

Samantha pouted. "Aww, come on, Daddy. Come for a quick swim. Hanging out with two beautiful teenage girls is definitely better than doing boring old paperwork."

Aidan sighed, then got up off the couch. "What the hell, I'm a world-class procrastinator anyway," he said chuckling. Samantha squealed and jumped up and down in excitement. Then she and Briana ran outside and cheered as they jumped into the pool.

Damn, it's hot as hell out here, Aidan thought as he stepped outside and was struck by a wave of heat. He began to strip off his shirt as the girls' heads poked out of the pool to observe. He noticed Briana blush slightly as her eyes made contact with his muscles. All his working out had paid off. Now clad in only a pair of sports shorts, he jumped into the pool after the girls.

The water felt just as amazing the second time. As Aidan came up for air, Samantha surprised him with a splash attack. He splashed his daughter back, and pretty soon the three of them were engaged in an all-out splashing war. Because Aidan was bigger than the girls, and because he'd been in a lot of splash fights, he quickly began to overpower the girls, who made a quick escape underwater. "Chicken!" he taunted.

Moments later they popped back up on the other side of the pool. Briana had a worried expression on her face, while Samantha was grinning broadly. "Daddy," she said in a low voice, "your thingie is hard..."

As the wavy water settled Aidan noticed that the momentum of the pool water had made him very hard. He also noticed that Samantha had pulled his shorts down during their escape. The little trickster. He looked back up to the girls but only saw Briana; Samantha had gone underwater again.

Suddenly he felt something on his cock. Samantha had a firm grip around its base and was blowing air bubbles onto the tip. The sensation caused Aidan to fall back against the edge of the pool, moaning in pleasure.

She came back up and took a breath. "Samantha, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Blowing on it to make it go back down, Daddy," she said as sweetly and innocently as possible, staring up at him with those angelic eyes. Without another word, she dunked back down into the water and continued to blow pleasurable bubbles on his cock.

The backyard's fences were high enough that no one would be able to see them, so he let Samantha keep going. He barely noticed Briana approach until she started running her hand across his chest and upper body. Her other hand had disappeared into her bikini bottom as she fingered herself watching Samantha blow her father. Aidan grabbed her head and brought her in for a long kiss, and she kissed back. They made out passionately, and pretty soon Aidan's cock was throbbing, ready to blow.

Samantha came back up for air and went back down once again. Her little mouth was practically touching the tip as she blew another set of bubbles. Briana's hand joined her, as she began to massage Aidan's balls lightly. "I love you," she whispered softly in his ear.

Aidan's eyes rolled backwards as he shot a heavy load into the pool, moaning nonstop. The careful attention of the girls, as well as the water's heightening of his senses, had caused this orgasm to be extra strong. Samantha swallowed a little bit of the pool water and cum, then came up with a broad grin on her face.

"Wow, Daddy, you came so much," she giggled. She went down again and got a mouthful of the cum and water mix, then came back up and began making out with Briana, the cum and water sloshing around between their mouths. Samantha's hands were at Briana's swimsuit, removing the top and then the bottom, running over her now naked body, exploring her breasts and pussy.

Briana gasped slightly, accidentally spitting out the water in between them. She kissed Samantha back and removed her suit as well. Both girls, now each naked, were making out heavily, and Briana started licking and sucking Samantha's tits.

His daughter's moans of pleasure quickly got Aidan hard again. He swam over to the two with lust in his eyes and wrapped his large arms around Briana.

"Mr...Mr. Smith..." she gasped as he pulled her away from Samantha. Briana smiled when she felt Aidan's thick cock pushing against her tight slit. Slowly he began to push into her tight pussy, letting the buoyancy of the water support them. It didn't take long to get most of his cock wedged inside her.

The feeling of having sex in the pool appeared to be sending Briana into a new dimension of pleasure. "Aidan..." she moaned softly. "It...it feels like I'm flying..." The mixture of the cool water and having her cunny stuffed had sent her mind twirling.

"Say my name," Aidan growled.

"Aidan!" Briana cried as he began to thrust, causing small waves to form in the pool. Briana's upper body started to ride the waves as she moaned his name again and again in pure pleasure.

The more Aidan thrusted, the more waves filled the pool. He eventually had to grab Briana's sides to keep her steady and above water as he continued to thrust even harder.

"Enjoying the ride, Bri?" he asked. He glanced to his right to see Samantha sitting on the edge of the pool, playing with her tits and pussy as she watched the spectacle.

"Don't stop, Aidan," Briana begged, eyes shut tight. "Don't...Ahhhhh!" The rush of the splashing pool water sent the teenage girl into a spiraling orgasm, turning her into dead weight. Aidan kept thrusting, getting closer to his own orgasm. He quickly leaned her onto the pool steps and fucked her even harder.

"That's it Daddy, fuck that tight pussy," Samantha said. She came up behind Aidan and grabbed onto his back, humping her wet pussy on him. He could feel her juices smearing on his back as she moaned. "Fuck! Fuck her harder, Daddy. Cum in that tight little slut's cunt!"

The opacity of the pool water around Aidan's hips slowly faded to white as he thrusted all the way through his orgasm. With the pool water still splashing around, it helped keep Briana conscious. "Oooo..." she sighed. "That was a fun pool game, Aidan."

Aidan grinned and gave her a kiss. With the pool waters finally calm, he wrapped his arms around Briana and carried her out of the pool, laying her on a towel to rest. He felt his cock slip from her well used slit, leaving a trail of cum and pool water behind them.

"You have any cum left for me, Daddy?" Samantha asked. "I'm so horny from watching you two fuck. I need your big cock to make me cum hard."

"I think I can arrange that," Aidan chuckled, getting back in the pool. Samantha sucked his tender cock and balls gently and lovingly until he was hard again, and she quickly got on all fours on the pool steps, sticking her beautiful round ass and sloppy wet pussy in the air.

Grabbing her hips, Aidan began to mercilessly fuck his daughter doggy-style. Samantha was unable to stop moaning and squealing in pleasure.

For almost a half hour, he took Samantha in several positions, before leading her back into missionary. After holding back as long as possible, Aidan felt himself getting close to cumming. "Alright, baby, I'm gonna do it," he warned. "I'm gonna cum."

"Ooooo..." Samantha moaned, staring passionately into Aidan's eyes with her arms and legs wrapped around him. "Daddy, I'm...I'm ready..."

He almost liked it better when she acted innocent than when she talked dirty during sex. He started picking up the pace, fucking her pussy with full force. His cock twitched inside her as he held back as long as he could. Suddenly that familiar feeling rushed through his body as he got ready to cum hard.

"Alright, Sam, get ready," he said. "You want me to pull out, or pump your pussy full of cum?"

"Cum inside me, Daddy," she said. "Fill me up with your hot cum!"

He started pushing into her tight little hole, and she squealed in ecstasy as he made sure he got as deep as possible. She took it all, every inch, making the outer lips of her pussy look like they were bulging outward. He stopped pushing once he felt his penis bump against her young womb.

While Samantha adjusted to being stretched, he gave her a big kiss to help relax her. As soon as she was fully adjusted, he started to fuck her bareback. She moaned in pleasure as he slowly fucked his daughter's pussy with long, hard strokes.

Samantha started giving Aidan small kisses along his cheek as he relentlessly plowed her. After several long minutes of fucking, he felt his orgasm approach, and looked up. Briana lay on her side on the towel, watching Aidan fuck Samantha with a huge smile on her face.

Aidan took one last look at her beautiful body, then stared into his daughter's eyes and grinned. "Alright, here it goes!"

"Oh fuck, Daddy, I'm cumming!" Samantha squealed, tightening up her body. Aidan continued to push his cock against her womb, releasing a powerful blast of cum inside her. He felt her pussy start to squeeze and clamp, as she let out a cry of relief from her earth-shattering orgasm. Her eighteen-year-old pussy just continued to squeeze his cock, forcing several more shots of cum into her.

Aidan wiggled his hips a bit, pushing deeper and making sure he got his cum as deep as possible. She was on birth control, so there was no fear of getting her pregnant. All Samantha could do was smile and lay her head back against the pool step.

He picked her up and carried her out of the pool, laying her on the towel next to Briana. He plopped between the girls, holding Samantha close while she gave a small sigh of relief. Both of their bodies were still covered in pool water, and the parts that hadn't been in the water were sweaty from the experience. Briana wrapped her arms around Aidan's back, and Samantha looked up to him with a blushing smile.

"I love you, Daddy," she said.