I’m Not Mom, Scene 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked at each other again in the mirror and they both saw the deep, raw need to do this very forbidden act. She still saw in him her son, although at the same time he was a man that was about to have his way with her. Even if she wanted to, there was no way of stopping him. For his part, Bradley still saw in her traces of his mom although only vague ones since her doctor had transformed her into a woman who looked to be good for only one purpose.

They kept looking at each other for several seconds, each taking into account the other... one last time. As they did, she kept moving herself slightly, fucking herself with just the tip of that huge cock.

Finally, he broke the silence. He gave her one more hard slap to the ass. He demanded of her again, "I asked you, 'What does it say?'"

She looked back at him in the mirror. Her tits hung down in the reflection, completely in his view. She knew that her pussy was also in full view for him. She thought to herself that it didn't matter anymore. She wanted it... he wanted it... this was going to happen... her son was going to fuck her.

"Just Do It," she said to him. Then, for emphasis... "Just Fuck It!"

That was it. No sooner did she say it, than Bradley thrust himself forward into her while at the same time pulling her by the hips back onto his hard cock. She let out a loud moan, almost a squeal. For both of them, the feeling far exceeded anything they'd ever felt before. The absolute wrongness of what they were doing gave an extremely heightened response to the physical excitement each of them felt as his cock rammed its way up into her wet pussy.

The feeling from her pussy wrapped around his cock rushed over him. Bradley reached forward without any rational thought and grabbed her hair with one hand. He wasn't really thinking about what he was doing. All he knew was that she felt so damn good, and that he wanted to fuck her like she'd never been fucked before. He jerked her had back, making her arch her back more and letting her know that she now belonged only to him. He was fully in charge of her, and she was his to be used however he wished.

His thick cock stretched her pussy and gave her a feeling that he was going to split her open. As he started fucking her, pushing in further with each thrust, she also began to lose the last bits of self-control that she had. She wanted... no, she needed this... badly. She had imagined this, she had dreamed of this, and now she found that it was even better than she thought it could possibly be.

Holding her hair tightly, he made her keep looking into the mirror as he fucked her. "Is that what you wanted," he asked her. "You wanted to feel this big hard cock inside you?"

She couldn't move her head because he held her hair so tightly, but she turned her eyes towards him. "Yes, that's what I wanted. Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

He began sliding in and out of her and had now buried himself in as deep as he could go. When he did, his cock hit the very back of her pussy and pushed on a spot that soon had her nearly wild and ready to come again. She felt her body start to get hot all over, and felt her nipples swell even further than they already were. She pushed herself back onto him, meeting each of his thrusts. Moaning loudly, she begged him to do it harder... faster... deeper. She didn't really know what she was saying, she just didn't want him to stop fucking her until she came.

Bradley could see her face change as her orgasm approached. Her eyes closed half-way, her mouth opened wide and he saw her eyebrows wrinkle up as he rammed himself over and over into her. It only took a few more strokes before her moans suddenly changed to a high pitched squeal. "That's it! Right there, that's it! Don't stop... oh god, yes, don't stop. Fuck me. FUCK ME!" Her words turned into a scream and he could feel and see the gush of her juices as she exploded in orgasm. Her whole body went rigid at first and she pressed herself back against him as hard as she could. Brad could feel her pussy clamping down on him tightly as her juices spurted out, and he knew that his own time was also fast approaching.

She had barely finished squirting her juices, when he pushed her down onto the floor and got behind her. He wasted no time now. She was on her hands and knees, but he pushed her head down until her cheek rested on the floor, then grabbed her hips and lifted her ass high. "Just like that," he ordered her. "Don't move, stay just like that."

He slid himself back inside her in one motion, then began fucking her as hard as he could. She obediently kept herself in that same position, pressing her face to the floor and sticking her ass up high for him. She was his to use however he wished. With each thrust, her tits scraped across the carpeting and gave her sensitive nipples some extra stimulation. She slid a hand between her legs and found her clit... wet, swollen, and still very sensitive from the orgasm that she had not yet recovered from.

Babbling and moaning almost incoherently, she urged him on. "Oh yes," she groaned. "Do it. Fuck that pussy... fuck it hard... just a dirty slut... need to be fucked.... so good... nice hard cock." She then could feel another orgasm rapidly starting to approach. She worked her clit as her son fucked her. "That's it! Do it! Make me come again. Make me come all over your hard cock!"

Bradley was also ready and started banging into her so hard that it seemed like he might break her in two. His cock once again kept hitting that spot deep inside her, and now as she rubbed her clit with her own hand she felt the orgasm take over her body once again. "I'm coming!" she screamed in lusty delight. "Oh god, yes! I'm coming! Fuck me! FUUUUUCCCCKKKK MMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

This time Bradley couldn't hold back. His cock swelled even larger as his own cum started to boil from his balls. He rammed into her one last time and pulled her hips hard against him at the same moment that she let loose with one more spurting fountain of her own pussy juice.

He started shooting a huge load of his hot lava deep inside her, and now it was his turn to let loose a primal scream. "OH, GOD! FUUUUCK YEEEEESSSSS!!!!" he yelled. As he came, he pounded into her with several more very hard thrusts, filling her completely with his cum. "That's it! Take it!" he yelled and slapped her ass hard one more time. "Take it all!"

She wasn't all the way aware of what was happening... She was in a different place, her mind and body completely given over to the pleasure she was feeling, almost like a dream. She only groaned and moaned with her eyes closed tight and pushed herself back against him whenever he went deep inside her. Her body trembled from her multiple orgasms. These feelings lasted for a minute or two, but gradually she started to come back to her senses.

Bradley could hardly believe how good it had been. He fucked her slowly now, their combined juices making his cock wet and slippery. He kept this up for a long time until finally she collapsed flat onto the floor (as flat as she could with those huge tits), and he rested himself on top of her. They lay that way for quite some time, both of them coming down from the intense high that they had just experienced.

It was Bradley who came back to his senses first. It was strange, but he felt no shame at all. What he felt was a sense of satisfaction... It was more than just the sexual release, and it took him a few minutes to understand what it was. Finally, it came to him....

Since the moment he had seen her at the airport, the one thing on his mind had been how he wanted to have her in this forbidden way. He had tried to resist... maybe only a little... but he had known all along that it was no use. He wanted her. Then, when he had found the video of her with his friends... well... it was strange... but... he was jealous.

Thinking more about that, he realized he wasn't jealous because she had let his friends do all those things to her. No, watching his friends fuck her in that video had actually been very exciting to him. He was jealous because of the fact that she had done it behind his back. From now on, she belonged to him... and he would tell her what she could and couldn't do.

Lying there with Bradley on top of her, she felt very content. His body felt so good against her and every part of her seemed to still pulse with the sexual release he had just brought to her. She was deeply satisfied and completely relaxed... until he once again put his mouth next to her ear.

"I saw the movie you made with Mark and Dave," he said to her.

She suddenly stiffened as she remembered that day. Those boys had got her to drink a few shots with them, and the next thing she knew she had one of their cocks in her mouth and the other one in her ass fucking her. There had been another boy there, too, but she didn't know his name. It was another friend of Bradley's who had found a video camera and taped the whole scene. It was the first time she'd had more than one cock at a time, and having the two of them at the same time had made her come over and over again. Even now, her mouth watered and ass ached as she remembered it all.

Bradley got back onto his knees behind her, pulling her ass back up along with him as he did. His cock, still inside her, grew hard one more time. He reached down and slid his hand onto the back of her neck, pushing her face harder into the carpet. He leaned forward and once again put his mouth next to her ear. "I am going to find some new friends," he said to her then paused for a moment. "I'm not sure yet who they are... but be ready to meet them. You will be the entertainment for all of us."

In spite of just having had three orgasms in a row, his words had such a strong effect on her that she almost sub-consciously slid her hand beneath herself again and dug them into her sloppy, wet pussy. She didn't know exactly what he had in mind, but in her imagination she was visualizing herself being forced to satisfy three or four cocks all at once.

He started fucking her again... slow, steady, hard. As her hand worked her pussy, she knew that it wouldn't be long before she had a fourth orgasm. She was his... and it felt so good to know that he was going to use her however he wished. She slipped back into that state of pure pleasure, and from the edge of her consciousness, she heard his voice.

"You're going to like that, aren't you! I knew you would... I knew you'd like to take more than one cock, you little slut." He slapped her upturned ass very hard leaving a bright red mark. The sting brought her back all the way.

"You're right. You're not Mom anymore. You're just a little fucking slut, aren't you!"

She groaned and quietly agreed. "Yes. That's what I am. A slut." Her hand moved more quickly, rubbing her clit harder and faster until she soon once again lost control. She came, and as she did, he continued fucking her and spanking her hot little ass.

It felt so good as her pussy once again clamped down on his cock. She really was a great fuck, but he was not ready to come yet... in fact it would be a long hard fuck and several more orgasms for her before he once again filled her well used body with his own juice. He was going to make sure that she understood how things were going to be from now on. "You're mine, do you understand? Now you're mine. You're not Mom... You're just a dirty, fucking MILF."

12