I Made My Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Son and Mum fulfil secret pact.
805 words
4.18
209.3k
60

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max121
Max121
110 Followers

She told me that before we would stop for the evening we must start to get used to seeing and feeling each others body. My heart was thumping as I knew she would now want to take some clothes off and I fancied my gorgeous mum so much I just wanted to masturbate and cum right away.

To make it easier we agreed to each take an item off at the same time until we were -- well naked. First our tops, then her skirt and my shorts until I was just in my pants and she was just in her bra and knickers At that point we kissed longingly again. My young cock bulged in my shorts and my face was red. Mummy smiled understandingly, turned her back on me and asked me to undo her bra. "It's easy. Just unclip it and the bra will fall away". I did. It did and she turned. These were the breasts that fed me, still perfectly formed, firm. Mum's pert nipples were hard and aroused.

You can touch me darling. You haven't for a long time so feel free -- enjoy. My hands stroked and gently squeezed mum's breasts -- I loved it. She then invited me to kiss her breasts and as my head moved nearer her hand cupped my head --just as it did when I was a baby. I gently kissed and sucked her as though I was seeking her milk that had helped me grow strong.

I broke away and her face was now red like mine and her lips were open and pouting. Now you are a man I want you to show me that beautiful cock that's been bulging in your shorts. I slipped down my pants and my young erect prick sprang up. I was totally naked and bar a little bit of fluffy pubic hair my young body was as smooth as a baby.

"Oh darling you are just like your dear dad -- healthy and horny!" She cupped my firm balls then squeezed my rigid cock. As I stood she knelt and started to lick me. It was heaven! Soon mum was sucking me right down.

She was careful to stop before I got too aroused so stood again in full view. One more important item of clothing had to come off before we were BOTH fully naked. She said as this is very special that I should do it. So I eased my young fingers in the elastic and gently pulled her lacy black knickers down. As I did the gusset momentarily stuck to her labia but soon they were down and she kicked them away.

I took in the pungent scent of my mothers juices -- it was like incense! As I stood back up she looked right in my eyes and smiled. She took my hand and placed in on her beautiful pussy. I could immediately feel her warm moist folds of flesh. We kissed longingly as we fondled and discovered each other.

Now you would expect thing to have gone further that night but mum had planned that week meticulously. Firstly she wanted to check that I was still happy to "make love" with her once we'd engaged in nudity and foreplay. So she said we should break off and take an early night. In one way I was pleased that she was giving me space to make sure I was happy. But in another way I was horny and desperate to cum!! She assured me I should save myself for the next day -- and that I would be grateful for her wise advice.

You see mum had worked out that she was at the most fertile time of her cycle starting tomorrow, and that week I would need ALL of my young energy. However she told me that from tonight we would now share the same bed -- naked.

The cabin was the perfect setting for the "pact" to be fulfilled. It was totally isolated so no prying eyes could see the love that was to grow that week. There was a large log fire in the main room with a wooden staircase leading to the two bedrooms and bathroom. The kitchen was fully stocked for the duration. Outside a shaded veranda had a swinging seat and a grass sloped garden gently led down to the lake. Wherever we were together we were totally private and we were to employ this opportunity fully.

We retired together and as I lay next to mum, she put her arm around me. I was aware that I was the first "man" she's cuddled to sleep since my dear dad passed on. She'd asked me for a decision in the morning -- but I'd already made up my mind right then.

End of part 2

Max121
Max121
110 Followers