I Made My Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Son and Mum fulfil secret pact.
743 words
4.17
202.4k
52

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max121
Max121
110 Followers

Part 3

It was surreal. I was sleeping in my mother's bed and we were both totally naked and cuddled through the night. When morning broke and I wakened, I couldn't remember at first why or how I had got there. But it all soon flooded back, what we talked about last night and how we'd petted and kissed and explored each others bodies intimately.

Mum also woke at the same time and was bright and cheery. She kneeled and straddled me and her warm soft skin was gorgeous. She smiled, leaned forward and gave me another lovely wet kiss.

"Well?"

I smiled back.

"Yes!"

We would complete the pact.

"But you need to help me mum.I don't want to let YOU down."

"Oh darling, you won't let me or dad down, I just know".

Mum got some coffee, orange juice and croissants and brought them back up stairs to the bedroom. There was a balcony and wicker chairs that we sat out on looking down to the lake. It was beautiful. Mum knew I was a novice and was so kind.

"Son, I know you are a virgin, which is lovely, and I know you've started masturbating – don't forget I do your washing and see the stains. Do you know how babies are made?"

This wasn't so strange a question as I only knew bits.

"When your daddy and I made love he'd slide his lovely penis inside my pussy and rub in back and forth – a bit like when you use your hand to rub yours. Well that got daddy excited enough to make the white creamy fluid called semen. When daddy shot his semen into me the little sperms swam around and found an egg in my tummy and fertilised it. That egg became you and nine months later you were born – travelling out of mummy's pussy. There!"

Now think! Some readers might feel that last paragraph childlike. But for that boy it was just what he needed. If a few parents would take time and love to explain it so nicely and easy to understand it would help youngsters so much. And that boy was grateful to his loving mum.

"I've seen a few pictures in magazines mum but it was hard to work it out. Now I understand. Thank you mummy."

As he spoke he leaned over and gently kissed his mother.

"Now while I tidy up, why don't you have a nice shower?"

He did and spent a long time soaping his young body. He wanted to be very nice for what was coming, and remember he had not cum the night before and his balls were full and his young cock already hard.

As he dried he re entered the bedroom and dropped his towel. There before him his mother was waiting. Standing like a goddess she wore a beautiful set of silky lace underwear: peep-hole bra, French open crotch knickers and suspenders and her face was gently made up. There was a sweet scent of expensive perfume in the air too.

"I wore this the last time I made love with your dad."

She whispered.

The boy walked towards his mum and they embraced with the sweetest most passionate kiss. He kissed and fondled her beautiful body and she did the same to him. Guiding his hand she made sure his young fingers were soon playing with her already moist pussy lips and she was fondling his hard young cock too.

She moved to the bed where they continued to play like true lovers. He was already naked and her bra and knickers were soon removed, leaving just her stockings. Mum placed a cushion under the small of her back and lay back. The boy then took position and she guided the helmet of his prick towards the entrance of her pussy – rubbing it against her wet flesh.

"When you are ready darling."

Her son pushed a little forward. He looked down to see his virgin helmet disappear in between his mother legs. The warm wet sensation was fantastic.

"Nearly there darling."

She encouraged him.

"Now put your hands on my shoulders and push a bit more."

He responded and within a moment his whole shaft was in up to his balls. He was now no longer a virgin. He'd dreamed about his very first sexual encounter but never imagined it would be so, so beautiful. He really loved his mother.

Max121
Max121
110 Followers