I Married A Blow Job Queen Ch. 08

Story Info
My ex-wife continues her oral addiction.
2.1k words
4.2
59.5k
15

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,631 Followers

(Feel free to read the earlier installments of this series).

It's bad enough when you find out your wife was named "Blow Job Queen of Ridley High" by her fellow students but worse yet when you find out that after marrying her she continued to use her oral talents on other guys.

Heck, I had no knowledge of her oral addiction until years after we had tied the knot.

She was a cocksucker before marriage and was one of those girls who despite trying could never kick the habit. That was the case with Nancy Jean, and it led to our divorce.

Nancy Jean, I found out well after our wedding vows, must have crossed her fingers when she said she'd be true forever during out wedding ceremony. Oh, I think she probably believed it at the time, but after a while the animal urges to suck on a variety of cocks won out over the single one she was wedded too.

I attempted to make the marriage work, even after I found out about her proclivity to suck strange cock. She got a second, third, fourth and fifth chance, but couldn't change her ways.

That was then, this is now. Now is a lot different, because after our divorce Nancy Jean fell on some hard times. Those problems led her back to me, and this time I was the one with demands. She came, hat in hand, begging my secretary to let her in to see me in the office after I evaded all of her phone calls.

Actually, it was quite exciting letting my secretary listen in to Nancy Jean tell her tale of woe, and later even listen in on the intercom as Nancy Jean got down on her knees under my desk and blew me.

Ah, revenge is sweet.

Once a month Nancy Jean made a regular hour visit to my office where, after just a minute or two of exchanging pleasantries she'd perform her monthly duty...worshiping my cock. It was so exciting. Watching her blow me in the office, working my cock, began to make up for all the nights I'd come home from work and unknowingly kiss the lips that had sucked off a guy earlier in the day.

The beauty of it all was that, because of the financial bind she was in, she'd perform for me. Some days she'd be on her knees, under my desk. Others she'd lay on the desk and I'd stand next to it and fed her my cock. We'd taken a road trip, where she satisfied not only me but a lucky trucker. Oh, I'd do about anything to get off and humiliate her.

She'd swallow my cum, she'd let me cum on her face. Once, I wouldn't let her wipe off the sticky sauce, insisting she keep the mess on her face and deliver a note to my secretary. I remember Mrs. Harris stating, "Oh, hello, do you need a hanky or something for that, uh, mess?"

Nancy Jean scurried out of the office that day, right past a couple of guys walking in who had no idea what had just happened...only that the woman was walking fast past them attempting to cover her face.

I loved humiliating the woman. It was worth it, she had humiliated me for years. When she blew her soon to be husband's son at a bachelor party, I thought she'd never speak to me again. She did. When she blew a trucker at my request, she was just a horny chick. Nothing fazed her. Now after her most recent engagement ended, she was going to be starting a new life.

It was a dark Wednesday afternoon, late in the day and Nancy Jean had finished her monthly blow job and was relating that she's be moving back to Ridley Park with her parents.

"I got a job in Philly and will stay with them for a while," said my ex-wife. "Look, I'd like to continue our, uh, agreement, but I need to move back home. They need me, and I got a decent job."

She smiled at me. "But you know you could visit once in a while if you need any, uh, you know..."

It was my turn to smile. "You mean if I need my dick sucked?"

"Jon, stop that. Look, I know I'm not perfect, and I was the reason we aren't together, but you don't have to rub it in."

I told her I liked rubbing it in her face, especially cum. And my dick always loved rubbing against her.

"You are such a bad boy, I think that's why I still love you."

I shook my head...not going there.

We made arrangements to meet one last time before she left for "home". I gave her instructions on what to wear, and what I wanted. She agreed.

Two weeks later Nancy Jean arrived as promised. She was dressed as a slut, and it had to embarrass her coming into the office. We watched as she parked her car, and it took a couple minutes for her to exit. She kept looking around, trying to make sure the coast was clear. When she got out of the car it was obviously why she was moving so slowly.

Nancy Jean had on a short skirt with a white blouse. Not a schoolgirl look, but close. Her stocking tops showed when she got out of the car, as well as the garter straps which held up the nylons. Smoothing down her short skirt, Nancy Jean strode quickly toward the front door. She happened by a couple guys who stopped to watch her enter the building, shaking their heads and smiling.

When she arrived upstairs at my office Mrs. Harris had her sit, uncomfortably, across from her as she said I was on the phone. Actually, I just wanted her to sit there as my secretary made small talk with her....with the intercom left open for me to hear.

"So, you are moving back to Philadelphia, Nancy Jean?"

"Yes, got a job and will take care of my parents."

"That's nice," said Mrs. Harris. "Will you be blowing guys there too?"

You would have thought Mrs. Harris sat on a whoopee cushion.

"Well, I know that's what you do so well, I just wondered. Jon has told me how good you are at it, and, well, it's the reason you two got divorced, right? You and all of your sucking cocks?"

Nancy Jean was in the process of calling her a bitch when I entered the room.

"You two seem to be in the middle of something, should I wait?"

Nancy Jean jumped to her feet and brushed past me and into my office. When the door closed she called my secretary a bitch, and I merely smiled. "She may be a bitch, but you are going to suck my cock, right?"

My ex-wife looked daggers at me, but nodded her head.

"What did you say?"

"Yea, I want to suck your cock, Jon, your big dick."

I smiled, knowing Mrs. Harris could hear everything Nancy Jean said through the intercom. It was quite hot knowing she could listen to my ex humiliate herself with me. I loved the feeling. It didn't make up for the night when I'd kissed those lips which had sucked other guys, but it helped.

Nancy Jean asked me how I wanted her, and I told her to lie down on the desk, onstensively so that I could get her to blow me upside down but really I wanted all her sucking actions to be easily heard by Mrs. Harris outside my office door.

Nancy Jean cleaned off the center of my desk, moving papers to the side, then laid back across the desk so as her head was right in front of my chair. Moving around, I unzipped my pants, dropping them to the floor followed closely by my boxers. My cock was already aroused when I told Nancy Jean to lift her skirt up so I could see her snatch. She did, and then wriggled around so her panties could move down her thighs.

"You've trimmed down there, it looks great," I said as I rubbed my cock all around Nancy Jean's face. "Play with yourself."

It was quite exciting being able to order her around. I watched as her fingers danced along, around and into her pussy. That caused my dick to harden even more, and soon she was sucking me off while playing with herself. Exquisite!

I handed her a banana, uneaten at lunchtime, and she started using it to slide up and down her pussy. "Put it in, Nancy Jean, fuck yourself with the banana."

She did. Oh, that was so very hot.

I have to give it to her, Nancy Jean was a great cocksucker. Never tentative, always working. Her hand could move in unison with her mouth and head like a well-oiled machine. Of course, that machine of hers was indeed well oiled by dozens of guys who had sampled her notorious talents.

Nancy Jean worked her head so well that I soon was going to blast, but that wasn't the plan...yet. I told her she was wonderful, and then asked if she had locked the door. Of course she hadn't, she nodded no never letting my dick leave her mouth or the banana her slit. I knew that, of course, and knew what was coming.

In a little pre-planning move, the talk of the locked door would bring my experienced secretary into the room, catching us in the act. It wasn't as if she didn't know what was going on, obviously, but I really wanted to embarrass Nancy Jean. She made such a deal about nothing going on behind the closed doors that I had to embarrass the woman.

The office door squeaked its way open --- I have to get someone to oil that thing --- and in strode Mrs. Harris. "I'm sorry to intrude, but Mr. Dawkins insists he have these signed papers by 4 o'clock," said my efficient secretary, staring at my ex-wife and shaking her head. "She must be good at that...with all her practice."

Nancy Jean had attempted to pull my cock out of her mouth, but my hands held her head firmly in place as my cock never missed a beat. Nancy Jean's eyes bulged wide open as I continued to fuck her mouth, banana still lodged in her pussy.

I kept my dick in her mouth while signing the papers.

"Okay, I've signed the papers, Mrs. Harris, I guess you better get them upstairs before he calls down here."

"Has she always trimmed her snatch?" asked my secretary, who was looking at Nancy Jean's pussy. "It does look good with the banana in it. Very hot."

"No, that's new, she used to have it trimmed a little but this is the first time I've seen the airplane landing strip. It's quite nice," I said, never stopping my onslaught of her mouth.

It was as if Nancy Jean wasn't in the room and Mrs. Harris and I were merely talking about something that was in the daily newspaper. But it wasn't a mere something, it was my ex-wife eating cock.

With that Mrs. Harris lifted her phone and snapped a couple photos of my ex-wife's snatch and cocksucking talents. It was quite exciting staring in that photo shoot. Nancy Jean was mortified, of course, attempting to push me away.

That action, along with the eroticism, caused me to start to cum, and boy did I cum, not only in her mouth but all over her face. Of course Mrs. Harris snapped a couple shots of that.

"Get the fuck out of here, you bitch," screamed Nancy Jean.

Mrs. Harris smiled and replied, "Sure, cock sucker. Be careful not to choke on it."

With that Mrs. Harris left the office, casually stopping at the door to look back at the desktop action. "Have a great day, slut."

Oh, the woman could satisfy a guy. My ex-wife had a special talent that guys often dream about.

Nancy Jean stormed out of the office, barely cleaning my cum off her face.

After she left, I said, "Goodbye honey. Have a good trip. Say hi to mom and dad."

She ignored me and slammed the office door and barged out of the building to her car.

Smiling to myself, I began finishing off some paperwork. Late in the day Mrs. Harris and I shared a good laugh as we looked at the photos she had taken.

JRob
JRob
1,631 Followers