I Married A Blow Job Queen Ch. 09

Story Info
Ex-Wife continues her oral addition.
3.5k words
4.12
51k
21

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,625 Followers

It has been ages since I've written about Nancy Jean, my ex-wife who years ago was the Blow Job Queen of Ridley High. Yes, she was given that distinction in a not so secret vote of her class.

Oh, I didn't know she had been "honored" until well after we had been married, when at a 10-year high school reunion I heard several guys talking about her oral talents. Later that night I caught her in the act blowing numerous guys, something that became a habit over the next several years.

Ultimately we divorced: good riddance to the cock-sucking bitch! Except that like a bad penny she kept coming back as her relationships disintegrated and her bills mounted. You don't get large divorce settlements when you are a cock sucking whore.

Over the years Nancy Jean came to me to ask, no, make that beg for money. And for the use of her oral talents, I was incented to help her out. Oh, I know, I am scum, but nothing like my ex-wife. The only thing she didn't do was whore herself out for cash. Except with me.

She became the talk of my small office. Only my current secretary, Mrs. Harris, and I knew what went on behind closed doors: Nancy Jean sucking me off on a regular basis. That went on for years, and only ended when she moved back to Philadelphia for a better job, living with her parents.

This occurred after I, well, wrecked her pending marriage to one of the guys at her school. An Assistant Principal. He didn't know, until late on the night of his bachelor party, that Nancy Jean was the staring female attraction of the night.

In disguise for the evening, she was giving blowjobs in a back room glory hole setting. Nobody knew it was her, even though there was a camera back there showing the blowjobs on a screen out front. It wasn't until the pending groom saw his son being sucked off by his soon to be wife that the shit hit the fan.

Oops.

Long story short Nancy Jean made her way back home to Delaware County near the R8 train to Philly and tried to turn her life around. She would still write and ask for money, and quite frankly I made it a habit of giving her some when I was in town on business. Both money and cock, that is.

But there weren't a lot of exploits worthy of writing, until two things happened. Out of the blue two people commented on this series and sent me notes, Kristin and Steven. Their notes hit me by surprise, because the normal notes you get are complains about punctuation or grammar, or some other such irrelevant notes about stories on an erotic site.

Both, in their own way, wanted to know if Nancy Jean was still a major league cocksucker, and both wondered if I was still tapping that mouth of hers. To the first question, I really didn't know, and to the second, well, only infrequently.

Still their notes got my juices flowing and I gave her a call out of the blue, and Nancy Jean actually was happy to hear my voice.

"I was just going to call you," said her voice, one that always got my cock stirring whether she was talking about the weather or talking something sexual. "I got a promotion at work, and I'm thinking of getting my own place. Will you be in town anytime soon, I could use just a little help if you know what I mean."

I mentioned something about getting right to the point, but what did I expect from my ex-wife. She always had an angle, and she knew she could coerce me into things with a bobbing of her hear. Why, before moving back to Philly I had her blow me for old times sake and made her say good bye to Mrs. Harris ---- with my cum still on my ex-wife's face.

Oh, I had multiple ways of humiliating her, but it was nothing like the humiliation and hurt she caused me over the years when we were married. When she'd blow a guy then come and I'd unknowingly kiss her. Yuck!

But I got her back, big time. She blew me in my office more times than I could count, once with Mrs. Harris actually making a pre-planned walk into the office, catching us in the act. I continued to fuck Nancy Jean's face while my secretary had me sign some papers, then watched as she took a couple candid cell phone photos of my ex-wife sucking my dick. Nancy Jean was beyond embarrassed.

Another time I took the girl on a road trip, and she sucked me off in the car under the watchful eyes of some cross-country truckers. At a rest stop she sucked one of them off, making their year and blowing my mind. Yes, I liked humiliating my ex-wife. And the woman took it.

I guess the old adage, once a Blow Job Queen, always a Blow Job Queen, is the saying of the day.

It's funny, for years some of my married friends complained about their wives not blowing them after marriage as much as before. I guess that's common, and in some respects it was true with Nancy Jean and I.

After we got married the blow jobs did slow, but what I didn't know is that they only slowed for me, as she was addicted to cock and blew numerous other guys over the years we were married. Hence, after I gave her the boot, it was ironic and exciting to have her suck me off almost at will.

# # # #

I flew into Philadelphia International and was whisked right to an afternoon business meeting. Staying at the Marriott was comfortable, and when Nancy Jean called my room a noon the next day I was ready. We met in the lobby bar, sitting side by side, and caught up on things.

It wasn't long before she was stroking my leg, getting me hot, and after just one drink we were on our way upstairs. We let an older couple have an elevator to them before getting our own as I pushed the 15th floor button.

Before the door was fully closed Nancy Jean was on her haunches and I had my dick in her mouth. There was no fore play; she just started bobbing her head quickly on my dick. I had a fleeting thought of what would happen if the elevator stopped before our floor, but it didn't.

It was 20 seconds of heaven as she rose to her feet and I was barely presentable just as the door open. Good thing, as a woman was waiting for the elevator, and I swear she knew what had been going on because she gave me a knowing smile. I guess the face that Nancy Jean's hair was amiss and she was wiping her mouth when the door opened gave things away. More likely it was the piece of shirttail protruding through my zipper.

We both laughed as we walked hand in hand to my room, 1216. Once inside we kissed again, and Nancy Jean cooed that she only had a half hour as she really did have to get back to work. "I have several of reports that have to get done. Now I know how my students used to feel when I was teaching and they had deadlines."

She was feeling my cock through my pants and asked what was wrong. I wasn't fully up to the occasion, and I told her why.

"It's just, well, when we were kissing I wondered who had been in there before me."

"It's hard to believe, but I haven't had a date in a month, work has been too busy. And besides, I brushed my teeth this morning and before I came to see you," she said with a smile and a tilt of her head. "It's all yours, sweetie, I want your cock in my mouth."

Never, ever would I get anything but excited when I heard those words.

"Do you want to sit on the bed, or do you want me right here?"

Walking her toward the window, curtains wide open; I suggested that she go down on her knees and if someone from the office building across the way saw us, oh well.

Nancy Jean slithered down onto her knees and unzipped my pants. She made a production out of pulling out my dick, and then licked the tip.

"Oh I missed this," she cooed, and then she got right down to business.

Slowly she worked her mouth down my cock, holding the base and slightly stroking me. Once she had control she began bobbing her head on my fully extended cock. The well-practiced girl knew her way around a dick and soon was sucking like the pro she was.

One hand was on my ass while the other jerked my dick in concert with her sucking mouth, and despite all attempts I knew I wasn't going to last long. I tried looking away from her, but she was too beautiful down there. Still I looked at the building and wondered if anyone was watching.

That was a mistake, because when that thought hit my mind my dick started throbbing and I totally lost control. She knew it too, sucking harder and faster as she sucked the cum from my core and right into her mouth.

Her head was blistering its way up and down by cock and didn't stop until I was totally drained.

Exhausted, I leaned against the window as Nancy Jean disengaged. She smiled, opened her mouth to show me my sauce and then made a production out of swallowing the sticky stuff down to her belly. She wiped her mouth with her sleeve and as quickly as she arrived she was gone.

# # # # #

I called her office later in the day and asked if I could see her the next night. I was heading home the following day and really wanted to see her again. Well, really, to make up for the nice lunchtime affair. I mean, I wanted to humiliate her, not make love to her. Damn, I was getting soft. I almost forgot how much of a slut she was and how she had hurt me so much when we were married.

She agreed, and asked if I could help with several bill payments. Of course I agreed. It was never quid pro quo, but it actually was.

Renting a car for the day was smart for what I had in mind. We met at the hotel right after work and drove to South Philadelphia. It had been years, but the neon lights were still on and I drop into the lot and parked.

"Where are we?" asked my ex-wife, as if she couldn't read the "Girls Girls Girls sign.

"It's an adult shop, let's go have some fun," was my quick retort.

Walking inside we noticed only a couple guys and one couple in the aisles, and we shopped around, stopping to look at some vibrators and dildos. "Look around, Nancy Jean, I want to get some change."

Sauntering over to the counter guy, I noticed his sly smile. We spoke for a minute before I sprang the question. "Do you still have some glory holes back there? My wife has never seen a booth, and I wanted to surprise her.

The guy looked at me, and then looked at my wife. "Of course. How about this. There's a blocked off area in the back left that I could open up and you guys could take a look around," said the 20-something guy. "Want a test case to give her a sample of how it works?

Nodding, he told me he'd get someone to cover the desk, head back in a couple minutes, and after would watch over things to ensure no cops were around. "They normally come in at 8, just checking for underage and rowdies, but you will be fine for an hour."

I collected Nancy Jean, who was fixated on an eight-inch dildo, the kind where the base affixes to something solid and the girl can have her way with it. I told her to go up and pay for it, and she cooed, "But I'd be so embarrassed buying it."

Pointing to the guy, I mentioned he does this every day and it would be fine. With that I walked toward the back while she paid for her new toy. She came back; excited because the guy told her it was half off today. What a bargain. If only she knew!

We looked at some of the film boxes before walking to the dark back room filled with more than a dozen closet sized viewing rooms. Along the way Nancy Jean got stares from the guys wandering the back room. I could tell she was uncomfortable, but so be it.

We went to the room the clerk mentioned, ducked under the tape that blocked it off, and slipped inside the viewing room. When we closed the door the light went off, and I explained that a light was on outside saying the room was occupied. I also flipped the lock and told her we were safe to watch a movie.

I slipped 10 bucks in the machine and suddenly an X-rated film popped onto the screen. I showed Nancy Jean where to flick the switches, and she settled on a scene in a park where a girl was fellating a guy in a grove of trees.

"It's like us that time outside town," said Nancy Jean, stroking my cock. It didn't take long for me to unzip my pants and move to the side of the booth so she could lick my cock while eying the movie. Also, in this manner, she couldn't see to her right, where there was a hole in the wall big enough for a manly missile to make it's way through. Go figure.

My ex-wife blew me for a couple minutes, starting with the tantalizing licks then graduating to a full-blown bouncing of her head on my manhood. The practiced girl never ceased amazing me with her cock sucking abilities. She could be sensuous, but she could be slutty.

I noticed a few fingers coming through the hole in the wall, then the addition of a semi-hard cock.

"Nancy Jean, the guy in the next booth needs our help. How about helping a friend in need?"

She looked up at me, confused, and then took my cock out of her mouth. "What do you mean?"

I held her head and turned it to the right. She pulled back at the sight of the cock protruding through the glory hole. "What the hell is that," said the surprised girl.

"It's a cock, go ahead and suck it."

Be damned if she didn't. Oh, there was a three second delay, but she slowly moved toward the dick, looking it over, then licking its tip. She licked a little and looked at me as if to ask permission. Of course I nodded my head yes.

There is something so very hot about watching a girl suck on a cock. And when that cock is of an unseen guy, one who I believed was the safe clerk from upstairs, well, that was even hotter.

Nancy Jean worked the clerk's dick slowly, although I could tell he was rocking toward her faster than she was moving. I mean, it was like she was getting the hang of doing it while he was simply fucking. At first Nancy Jean tried to put her hand around the base of the dick, but that wasn't really possible. He wasn't big enough.

Not that he wasn't especially big. I mean, he was probably six inches, but there was at least an inch or two on the other side of the wall. After trial and error Nancy Jean realized if she closed her thumb and a finger around the cock and sucked the top part she really could make it happen.

Her head bobbed on the cock as I fondled her sweater-covered tits. After a slow start she was doing what she does best, sucking cock, and it wasn't long before we heard a groan from the other side of the wall. "I'm going to cum, take it all," said the clerk. "Suck me off."

Nancy Jean pulled a little away and stroked the cock, bringing the guy off. He shot a large spurt that landed on her face and several others that hit her sweater and the floor. She jerked the dick until it was totally spent.

The cock went it's way, and Nancy Jean turned to me. "That was so hot, oh my that was good. You are such a bastard, you know, this is just like that bachelor party."

The thing is, she was smiling in the dimly lit room when she said it. We talked for a few minutes as I opened the dildo package and told Nancy Jean to drop her pants. I wet the tip of the dildo and told her to sit on it, and do you know what, she was so hot it slipped right into her willing snatch.

We noticed another cock coming through the glory hole and Nancy Jean went to work. She didn't waste any time, sucking that cock while slowly moving up and down the fake coke in her pussy. Wow.

This guy was a lot longer and more verbal. He grunted for my ex-wife to suck his dick. He called her a great cocksucker among other things and I have to think Nancy Jean was in her own element. There wasn't much foreplay on this cock, unlike the first guy she went right to work bobbing her head and sucking the dick like a practiced pro.

At this point Nancy Jean was sitting on the fake cock, and I maneuvered it out of her pussy and moved it toward her face. Soon she had the guy's cock in her mouth and the dildo rubbing against her face. When this guy came he shot in her mouth, and I told her to spit into the upturned pocket of the dildo. Damn if she didn't.

It was so hot holding the fake cock and watching her spit the man sauce into the thing. "You are so bad, Jon, what a perve," was all she said.

But she didn't say much, because as soon as the one guy left another one arrived and Nancy Jean cooed that she had found the fountain of cock!

History repeated itself, as Nancy Jean blew the next four guys and spit their cum into the dildo pocket. I have to say she looked so wanton as some cum still hit her face or sweater. But she collected most of the scum and deposited it in the dildo hole. It was an assembly line of blowjobs, because as soon as one left the next came in. She would then lick the cock for a minute then get down and dirty sucking them off.

She was in the middle of her seventh blowjob when there was a slight knock on the door. The clerk warned us the cops were upstairs and to hurry up.

Nancy Jean sucked the cock in front of her while jerking the base. She was well practiced and well lubed and while later she said her mouth hurt at this point she just worked the cock in front of her as best she could. Soon he too shot a copious load of sperm into my ex-wife's mouth. Soon it joined the other guy's cum in the dildo.

We quickly tried to make ourselves presentable, with Nancy Jean wiping her face on her sweater. Her hair was totally amiss, cum sticking various strands together.

Right before we left the booth I opened and poured in one of those mini-bar shots of vodka into the dildo and shook it up with the cum as Nancy Jean looked on incredulously. We walked out of the booth to the stares of several guys who watched my ex-wife intently.

We didn't know, obviously, who she had blown, only that there had been a bunch. The guys clapped as she walked down the hallway and I swear she lowered her head in embarrassment. At the end of the hall I stopped her, and told her to drink up.

With no hesitation, my ex-wife turned and smiled at the guys. She lifted the dildo to her lips, moved her head back, and swallowed the concoction with a bit of flourish. It took several gulps, but she got it all down.

As the guys clapped, she took a bow and we walked upstairs as two gumshoes were walking down...the cops. Nancy Jean smiled at them and told them to have a great evening.

When I dropped her at her apartment I didn't kiss her goodnight.

But I smiled on the way back to the hotel thinking about Nancy Jean, the Blow Job Queen of Ridley High.

JRob
JRob
1,625 Followers