I Married a Heptapod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so scared I just about died, and between that and Security-General Zhao burying his face in my pussy, and his tongue doing its best to make sure my family would be totally ashamed of me, and his cock just fire-hosing cum down my throat, okay, I climaxed, and it was horrible, because it was such a good one, and Mrs. Security-General Zhao sat there watching me until we were both finished.

"I do hope you had a good time, dear," she said to Security-General Zhao, holding up my G-string panties with a pen and looking at them and shaking her head before she dropped them in the wastebasket, and then she handed him her mobile. "Daddy would like to talk to you for a moment."

I sort of finished swallowing, and watched Security-General Zhao turn pale, which was a bit of a puzzle, because he was, you know, head of Gold Mountain Province Security Directorate, and Security are supposed to be the scary people, which was why I was so happy to be such a good friend of Security-General Zhao, so I wasn't too worried about his wife. What could she do?

Okay, I really was totally naïve.

"You silly little slut, Stardust Wong," was all she said to me. Then, as the bedroom door opened and two big guys in suits came in, and I kind of squealed and tried to pull the sheets up, she looked at me like I was a cockroach, and all she said was, "dispose of her."

"I'm sorry, Stardust," Security-General Zhao said, and then two other guys in black suits and mirror shades were taking him away, and I was being dragged out, totally butt-naked except for my boots, and thrown in the back of a black car, and they put a hood over my head and handcuffed me, and I was still butt naked, and it was about then that I realized things were maybe more serious than I thought, and then someone sprayed something on the hood because I guess I was screaming and crying, and it all went black, and then there were these vague memories of being asked questions, lots and lots of questions, on and on, and people hitting and slapping me so hard it really hurt, and this wet cloth over my face that made it so hard to breathe, and they asked me all sorts of questions that I didn't know the answers to, and they hit me again, on and on and on, and I was screaming and crying, and then I was being dragged down hallways and thrown into a cell, and I was still butt naked except for my boots, and I'd have been embarrassed except I hurt so much, and I was terrified, and then it was all black again.

"Stardust? Stardust?" my Mom's voice was saying, and I was, like, "huh?" and I had a real bitch of a headache. "Stardust, can you hear me? Are you alright?"

"Huh... huh... my head.... owwww... oww... what happened?" I kind of groaned, and my head felt like it'd been hit by a brick or something, and the rest of me wasn't far behind, and I'm not one of those girls that likes martial arts or anything, so that was, like, a new experience, and it wasn't one I wanted to get used to.

"Oh, Stardust, you gave us such a fright," my Mom said, and she was hugging me, and she just burst into tears, and wouldn't let go of me, and I don't usually swear, but fuck, my head hurt and I felt like I'd being used as a punching bag, and when I did manage to go take a shower, with Mom's help, I had bruises everywhere, and I didn't think Security-General Zhao had been that rough with me, and then...

.... Oh shit!

"What happened, Mom?" I asked, in that real small voice that said, yeah, I sort of think I totally messed up.

"We found you. Thank god we found you, Stardust," my Mom sobbed, and I sort of remembered Mrs. Security-General Zhao, and that cold look on her face, like I was a cockroach she was gonna spray, and those two guys dragging me out, and that car, the hood, and then...

"What happened, Mom?" I asked, and I was crying, and totally shaking, and in shock.

"Your Dad knows," Mom sobbed. "He'll tell you. He's busy calling in favors to get us somewhere where you'll be safe and we're going to stay in this safe house until then... oh what did those terrible men do to you... those bruises.... Oh, my poor little baby girl... thank god you're safe..."

Me, I was so sore everywhere I really wasn't thinking too clearly.

"What did they do with Zowie?" I asked, sort of shivering at the memory of that look on his face, and he'd been scared, and not just for himself, I think. Not the way he'd said sorry to me. He'd known something I didn't, and I felt even worse. "What did they do to Zowie, Mom?"

Mom didn't say anything. She just looked at me and she looked so sad, and she cried, and I did feel bad.

I felt worse when my Dad came home.

* * *

"What?" I'd squealed. "Why are we going to the Moon? It's... it's worse than Tibet... or... or ...''

"It's not worse than getting shot, Stardust," my Dad said, looking at me like I was a puppy that'd made a mess and needed housetraining or something, and he looked really tired and old. "You do realize that Security-General Zhao's wife is one of the Chairman's daughters. His favorite daughter as a matter of fact."

"Uh..." I said, and no. I'd had no idea. I'd just thought she was an ugly old pug-nosed bat, but I was sort of beginning to understand I didn't know as much as maybe I should have.

"And as of two hours ago, Security-General Zhao is on his way to Alpha Centauri, to take command of the Space Navy system defence fortress there for the next five years. It's very unlikely he will return. Perhaps his ashes will."

"Uh..." I said. Then, "no, I didn't know about his wife, I thought she was just..."

"You don't think, Stardust," my Dad said. "I've seen the interrogation reports. The only reason I managed to get you out of there was that it was obvious to everyone that you were a silly little eighteen year old girl, and that Security-General Zhao took advantage of your youth, naivety and general lack of any ability to think analytically, and nobody could come up with any other motivation on your part than sheer stupidity, and they really tried."

He shook his head, and he looked so grey and tired and old. "I mean, for God's sake, Stardust. Did you really think you were a Third Lieutenant in Security? There's no such rank, anywhere, and that Commission he gave you. He'd printed it out on one of the office printers. They found the file, and that fake draft exemption on his pers-com, and neither of them are worth the paper they were printed on. They were completely bogus, Stardust. Even you couldn't be stupid enough to believe he could do that." His shoulders sagged. "Except from the interrogation reports, it's obvious to everyone that you were."

"That's a bit rude, Dad," I said, tears trickling down my face, and I really did feel sick. Zowie? Oh, Zowie, how could you fool me like that? I believed you, Zowie, and I felt even sicker and more like an idiot than I already did, because I sort of understood now.

"Listen, you stupid little slut," my Dad said, and I'd never seen him so angry and upset, and okay, I felt even worse. "I had to call in every favor owed me, and a lot of your Mom's as well, to ensure you were not shot out of hand. You were four hours away from being taken out of that cell and put up against a wall when I managed to find out where you were, and why, Stardust. This went all the way up to the Chairman before I got you out. The Chairman personally said to me to get you off Earth, and out of his daughter's sight. She wants you dead, Stardust. D. E. A. D. Dead. Am I getting through to you?"

"Oh," I said, sitting down because my knees had turned to jello when I realized he was serious. She really wanted me shot? Just for... but she was so old and ugly. Why would she want me shot, just for giving her husband a good time? All I wanted was that draft exemption, not him.

All of a sudden my Dad looked really old. "You really have no idea, do you, Stardust?"

"Uh..." I said, and my Dad was right. I didn't, not really. I mean, what harm had I ever done that old bat? It wasn't like old Zowie was going to divorce her and marry me or something.

"Security-General Zhao had filed for a divorce, Stardust," my Dad said. "You were not named, but apparently there were rumors, more than rumors, really, that he was infatuated, and your name had come up. There was a lot of gossip, and Mrs. Zhao, she didn't really care as long as you were just a girl on the side, but things changed when she received the filing notice for the divorce. She came home to discuss it with her husband, saw the two of you, and immediately called her father, who ordered the divorce to be disappeared, along with the lawyer who filed it. He had a fatal car accident last night, and his office was burnt out in a mysterious fire.

Security-General Zhao has been sent off to Alpha Centauri, where he will no doubt die a heroic death fighting the Spiders, and Mrs. Zhao wanted you shot out of hand. Fortunately, the security officers she ordered to do so balked, as she had no formal authority to give that order, but in the end, you were just a loose end to dispose of. It was easier to get rid of you than to release you, Stardust. You were just a nuisance to everyone."

And now he looked sad. "Except to your Mom and I."

"Oh," I said, and then I got the shakes, and started crying.

* * *

Two days later, we were on our way to the Moon, and by then Dad was putting a good face on it, but I could tell that under the surface, he was really upset about the whole thing, and so was Mom, and they both blamed themselves for not knowing anything about Zowie and me, and not putting a stop to it before what happened happened, so I was on my best behavior because I did love my Mom and Dad, and I did feel really guilty about what I'd put them through.

All I'd really wanted was that exemption, and I felt really bad about being fooled by Zowie like that. It was only a few days later that the Chairman announced new legislation on morality, and marriage, and divorce, and what would happen to girls who schemed to seduce old and married Security General's, and things like that, and it was pretty scary, but I didn't worry about it at all because I figured I was safe on Luna, and I'd just stay away from Security-Generals in future...

So I stayed out of trouble for, like, a while, but then I met that cute American guy and the security robots escorted me home, and Dad was mad. Mom was mad. I was grounded. Except for High School, which sucked a bit, and I was actually rather subdued for a while after that. You know, new girl at School, different fashions in New Beijing, academic stress, new friends to make, and Luna was, like, low grav and it took me forever to get used to that, and it's hard to look sexy and cool and everything when you're floating around looking like a total idiot, so it was a while before I got my feet on the ground. Pun intended.

Okay, but when I did, and I made a few friends, and a couple of new besties, yeah, New Beijing could be fun, what with all the work going on in space, and tourists and hunky fascists from the Second American Republic passing through and looking for a good time with a cute girl, which you didn't see back in New Shanghai, and their Space Navy was a lot smaller than ours, but really good, sort of elite, really, and okay, they were racist fascist capitalist scum of course, but they fought really well, even our social media said that, so they must've actually been a lot better, and some of their officers were so cute, all big and blonde with these huge muscles and there were a few of them that were kind of discretely interested in getting to know the yellow peril a bit better, so of course I did my best to help educate them about how wonderful we were, and how grateful we were for their help, because even if they were fascists, they were, like, helping us fight the Spiders, which they should've been of course, but a lot of countries dirtside wouldn't because they didn't like the Hegemony, and it was after a couple of low key dates like that, that I had a little chat with this really nice Security-Major Chu.

Actually, it was Security-Major Chu who had a little chat with me, at school one day. I got called in to the Principal's office, and when I saw the uniform, I just about died because I thought the past had come back to get me, and I actually did faint, but Security-Major Chu caught me before I hit the floor, and after I realized he wasn't there to shoot me for Mrs. Zhao, we had this really nice discussion about how I could assist Security by dating fascists now and then, totally with official authorization, and, okay, after Security-General Zhao, forgive me, but I was a bit skeptical.

Security-Major Chu completely understood, and he knew all about what happened with Security-General Zhao too, and he was really sympathetic and understanding and everything, and he totally reassured me that there'd be no meeting undercover in hotel rooms or anything like that, and no uniforms for me to wear, but he did say that, knowing my Dad, it was better that my Mom and Dad didn't know, about me dating fascists, as well as not knowing anything about me helping out Security, but if I wanted to date fascists, then it would be sort of nice if I helped Security, and Security could help me in return, because as long as I was sensible about it, he didn't see anything at all wrong with a girl like me dating fascists.

I was totally cool with that, let me tell you, because Dad would've been really upset that I'd dated even a couple of fascists. Better still, I got my own Security Directorate Identification Card, and it was totally genuine because I went in to the Security offices with Security-Major Chu to get it, and it wasn't as a Third Lieutenant, and there wasn't any draft exemption. It was more of a get out of jail free card for dating racist fascist capitalist running dogs, which worked for me.

And there were always hunky guys from the space-military-industrial complex with yuan to burn as well, and they all wanted a girl to show them a good time, which I was pretty careful about, let me tell you, because my Dad was Party Secretary, so I had a good time, and I showed them one, but totally carefully, and I made sure that I wouldn't bring shame and dishonor on the family name, and I never went to a hotel room, or any other room, with any of them.

But I was pretty good at keeping guys happy while not bringing shame and dishonor on my family, and there were a few places here and there that the security cameras didn't pick up, and I found out that, you know, a hand under the table in a small booth took care of things, and I got a really nice dinner, and as long as everything under the table stayed concealed, or you found one of those out of sight spots, and I knew a lot of them, the security monitoring cameras didn't pick anything up at all.

That was nice to know, and you could do a lot more than just use your hand if you knew that, and some of those racist fascist capitalist Second Americans had a really interesting dating experience, and so did I, and Security-Major Chu got lots of interesting information, and my get-out-of-jail-free card was really useful because it seemed like the security robots just read it as soon as I was in range, and after that, they ignored me.

That was so cool.

And okay, once I'd got my feet on the ground in New Beijing, I'd made new friends, and my girlfriends were at High School with me, but I did like to go out with them too, because it wasn't just about guys, and I'd found a few really good edgy clubs, where they had actual live music, for going to now and then, and they were totally hip, and cool, and okay, one or two of them were more than a bit edgy. Even a couple of aliens, which was totally rad, coz you didn't see too many aliens at all dirtside.

That was how I'd met Ziggy.

* * *

At Bowies.

Bowies was way down in Level Twelve, about as far underground as you got without getting into the life support levels way way down, and it was, like, totally not the sort of club you went to by yourself. Not even if you ran with the JoeBoys now and then, like I did. Especially not the sort of place it was safe to go to by yourself if you were a girl. First time I'd been there, it'd been with the JoeBoys I ran with off and on, and I was dating a couple of them, off and on.

Nothing serious, but they knew me, and they knew I had that get out of jail free card, and I was, like, a hanger-on, coz I wasn't a JoeBoys girl. I wasn't that tough, but I'd dated a couple of the guys, I knew a few more, sort of casually, and I'd done a few favors for them that didn't involve, like, blowjobs, and they all knew who my Dad was, and that I was connected, so they didn't dick me around, either, and they knew I'd been arrested a couple of times, and zapped once, and they kind of respected that.

So I did know Bowies, and I kind of liked the atmosphere, even if I would never go there by myself.

So yeah, Friday night, and I was out with Manda, my bestie, and we were planning on, you know, hanging out up on Level Two, at the Richman Mall, just doing some shopping and maybe seeing if there were any cute fascist guys of off one of those Second American Republic warships looking for a couple of good looking local girls to take out to dinner and flirt with, coz I didn't feel like much else, and Manda never did anything else.

We ran into Bluey and Mickey, and they asked me if I wanted to come along down to Bowies, because they were having a retro night, playing some old twentieth century rock, and this guy Ziggy was playing, and he was a really good guitarist, and I was, like, "okay, why not," and 'Manda was a bit nervous, because, well, Bluey and Mickey were JoeBoys, and they looked it.

Bluey and Mickey knew, and they laughed, coz 'Manda was the type of snooty Level Four girl they made fun of all the time, like they'd made fun of me when we first ran into each other, but 'Manda was hot, so they eased up a bit, and after a while, when Bluey said he'd look after her and take her home if she didn't like the place, and I told her Bluey was a real straight cat, and if he said he'd look after her, he would, and she said sure, why not, but she was a bit scared, all the same.

So, yeah, ten on Friday night, and we'd picked up a few more guys Bluey and Mickey knew, so there was a group of us, which was always safer, and we were down in Bowies, which was this smoke-filled dive, which was totally illegal by the way, down on Level Twelve way down some back tunnel off of a tunnel that was off of Bottom Tunnel, and I'd never have been able to find it on my own, although I'd been there a dozen times.

I'd have been too scared to try and find it by myself anyhow, coz it was mostly industrial, and, you know, slum tunnels where they rented out beds by the hour, with eighteen inches between your bunk and the one above you, and you better by god have enough to pay for your air as well, or they tossed you out on your ass for Public Security to pick up. If you couldn't make enough to rent a bed down there, Public Security was gonna put your sorry ass in one of the Labor camps.

Those Labor Camps? Even I knew you didn't want to end up there. You got air, you got water, you got fed basic rations, you got your eight hours of bunk time, but you worked your ass off for it, or so I heard, because I didn't believe the Peoples Welfare Bureau bullshit about the camps. No-one did. Best could be said was, you were alive. But I'd heard stories that said worse, and yeah, I did feel sorry for everyone down here, which didn't mean I wasn't scared of them.

"I don't think we should've come here, Stardust," Manda said, looking around, and some guy I didn't know was trying to hand her a drink, and I was, like, "leave, comrade citizen. She's with her date," and I sort of waved at Bluey who waved and turned to come back, and the guy saw that, and spat on the floor and left, but he left the drink on the table, and when I looked, I could see the roofie dissolving at the bottom.