I Married a Hotwife Ch. 02

Story Info
Pam's kinky streak emerges when she meets Adam's teacher.
3.4k words
4.63
17.9k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to John and his hotwife Pam

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

Seduction

Pam's episode with their nineteen year old babysitter Rhianna was an eye opener for the conservative and sexually repressed grade school teacher. She had sex with her infant son's babysitter, her first time with a woman. In the home and on the marital bed of her and her husband John. It happened on the spur of the moment.

She was still having a hard time understanding why she decided at that moment to step out for the first time in her ten year marriage, and with someone so much younger than her, but she knew deep down the reason for her aberrant behavior. As much as she fought against it, she came to the inescapable conclusion that she was turned on by sex that was out of bounds by her moral standards. The more illicit, the more forbidden, the better. Now that she tasted it, she wanted more ... much more.

When John came home from his business trip he noticed something was different about his wife. Was it her hair? Her clothes? Nothing appeared to be different, yet something was.

"Hey sweetheart," he said as he closed the kitchen door behind him. Pam was cooking some sausages on the stove, and the smell was as seductive as she was. Pam was wearing a flowery summer dress and strappy heels. "Going somewhere?" he asked.

"No," she replied, turning the sizzling sausages, "I just wanted to look nice for you."

"I want to fuck you right now, but it looks like you've already had sex," he observed, her look now becoming clear to him. "Have you?"

Pam turned around. She did have that "just fucked" look.

"Who was it?" John was surprised but wasn't jealous. He was curious. Pam picked up on his tone of voice. There was no judgment in it. She decided to come clean.

"It was Rhianna."

"The babysitter?"

John was incredulous. Pam had never voiced a desire to have sex with a woman. He had his own sexual fantasies that involved Rhianna, and her magnificent breasts. She seemed like a shy girl. How did it come about?

Pam could read his mind. Ten years of marriage gave her that power. "It just happened John. Adam peed on her blouse. She had to take it off ..." She explained in vivid detail the scene in their closet, and then on their bed. She finished with Rhianna's request.

"She wants to fuck me?" He was expecting a home cooked meal, not a fuck with his hot babysitter.

"That's what she said."

"My ... you've been a busy little girl." He moved behind his wife and cupped her breasts. "I want some of that."

"Ummm ... that was what I was hoping for," replied his brunette hotwife.

John snaked his hand under her dress. She wasn't wearing any panties and was already wet.

"My, my. You are a naughty girl."

"That's the idea." She turned off the burner on the stove and set aside the tasty sausages.

"Now let's go upstairs. I want you to fuck my eyes out."

* * *

John mopped his brow with the back of his hand. It was hot, sweaty sex. Like it was when they were just married. Rhianna's tryst with Pam seemed to have re-invigorated their sex life. John wanted to fuck her again, but his penis wasn't twenty anymore, and was limp as a wet noodle.

Pam was equally horny, and fondled John's flaccid dick. "No sloppy seconds, huh?" She dragged her fingers across her cum filled pussy and tasted her husband.

"I don't think I can keep up with you." He sat up in their bed with his back against the headboard. Pam scooted in front of him with her back against his chest. He twisted her sensitive nipples and then fingered her juicy pussy. "I didn't know I had a hotwife."

John watched his share of porn. His favorite videos were ones where a hotwife had sex with a woman while the husband watched. He never dreamed that his staid school marm wife was a wanton slut.

* * *

It was summer vacation, and Pam had plenty of time to spend with baby Adam. One of her goals was to get him enrolled in a Montessori program for one year olds. She believed in early socialization, and heard that there was a great program in Hyde Park. She packed up Adam in her Subaru Outback and drove to a modern glass and steel building. She located the entrance for "Greentree Academy."

"Hello, you must be Mrs. Pryzinski," said a petite Asian woman. Pam took her small, slender hand in hers. Though the woman was tiny, her grip was strong.

"I'm Shari Fujimori."

Pam knew who she was. She had done her homework. Shari got glowing reviews from other moms who had enrolled their children in Greentree. Pam Googled her, and found out that she was an Olympic hopeful in gymnastics, but suffered a career ending ACL injury just prior to the tryouts. She was just twenty-five, but had already established her academy as a "must attend" and already had a one year waiting list. The internet didn't disclose that Shari was a confirmed lesbian, and had a thing for older women. Being the head of a leading Montessori program gave Shari her pick of the litter of married moms.

"Please to meet you Shari. I've brought Adam with me." She held Adam out in front of her. "Say hi to Shari."

"Pppppphhhh," Adam said, pursing his lips and spitting slobber all over the front of his clothes.

"So cute." Shari tickled his chin with her finger.

Shari gave Pam a tour of her facility and then they sat down to complete the interview and the application. Twenty minutes later they were done.

"So there's just one more step ... the in-home inspection," Shari said, putting the completed application in a new manila folder. "Would tomorrow work for you?"

Pam looked at the calendar on her phone. "That works."

"Good. Let's say around one?"

"Perfect."

"No promises though Mrs. Pryzinski ... I've got ten other families ahead of you and your place in the queue will be decided by my visit tomorrow."

* * *

Pam checked her watch. It was 12:58. She had spent the morning cleaning the house and organizing Adam's toys. She was nervous, as this inspection trip was her chance to move up the waiting list. She was impressed by Shari's facility and the confidence she exuded as she showed Pam why she had a top rated Montessori school. If she got Adam admitted next year, he would be guaranteed a spot until he was ready for pre-K. Besides, Shari was extremely attractive. There wasn't a day that went passed that Pam didn't think about her night with Rhianna. It was only that once, but it changed the way she looked at women.

The doorbell rang at precisely 1:00 p.m. Pam opened the door and saw a different Shari. At school, Shari wore a business appropriate outfit. But on her house visits she would wear more casual clothes. She was wearing a cute black and white polka dot skirt and a white blouse that had two buttons open. Her hair was down, instead of in a bun, and her lustrous ebony mane went down to the middle of her back. Then she noticed that Shari was wearing seamed stockings and stiletto heels. Pam had a fetish for Shari's choice of hosiery and footwear ( she was wearing a garter belt with seamed stockings and heels as well) and felt the same shiver she felt when she saw Rhianna's bare chest.

"Hello Mrs. Pryzinski." She gave Pam a big smile. Pam couldn't take her eyes off Shari's shapely legs in black seamed stockings.

Pam was already charmed by her. "Please, please, call me Pam."

Pam let Shari walk by her and into the house. Pam knew that Shari wanted to assure herself that Adam was in a nurturing environment at home. Pam thought the visit was bullshit, but she figured she'd pass whatever test Shari had since she was an elementary school teacher.

Pam offered a drink and Shari declined. Shari took a clipboard out of her tote bag and started walking around the house with Pam.

"... and here's where we keep Adam's books." Pam showed Shari a bookcase full of books appropriate for children about to read. Adam was eight months, and was already recognizing words. Shari was impressed by the collection of books and Adam's progress. They went through the toy box and the place where Adam slept. All the while, Shari asked questions and made notes on her clipboard. After about thirty minutes, they adjourned to the living room. This time Shari accepted the offer of a glass of white wine. Pam anticipated this moment, and had a basket ready with slices from a fresh baguette and brie cheese that was room temperature and runny. She brought the wine and the snacks to the living room and sat next to Shari on the sofa. Shari wanted to show her some materials that Pam was interested in reviewing. They were stacked on the coffee table.

Shari picked up the stemmed glass and took a sip of the chardonnay and unconsciously nodded her approval.

"Tastes like Kistler." Shari father was a wine buyer for a high end food chain. She knew good wine and detected the Burgundian style of this revered chardonnay.

Pam was impressed by Shari's wine acumen. John was the wine afficionado, and stashed his prized bottle in the refrigerator with an explicit warning to Pam not to drink it.

"It is." Pam gave the wine a quick swirl and then a sip. She was impressed by the citrus notes and voiced her approval. "My husband picked it out. I'm not much of a wine expert, but I like this one."

Shari giggled. "You must have an understanding husband. I think my Dad's store has it on sale for about eighty dollars."

Pam swore to herself. She knew John was touchy about her drinking wine he bought, especially when she was warned not to. She reminded herself to give John a sloppy blowjob before she told him the Kistler was finito.

Shari took another long sip of the wine, savoring it in her mouth. "Well Pam, you certainly have a beautiful home and a loving environment. Looks like Adam is well-loved." Shari looked Pam in the eyes. Pam saw nothing but the dark deep pools that were Shari's eyes. "Are you?" the young Asian woman asked.

Shari's blunt question took Pam aback. "Am I what?" she answered automatically, buying time to steady her heart and think of an answer.

Shari knew damn well that Pam heard her the first time. She re-asked the question to give Pam a breather. She understood she was taking this new mom into uncharted and unexpected waters.

"Are you well-loved?" she repeated, enunciating each word.

Shari ran her fingers down Pam's arm, making the fine hairs on it stand on end.

Pam shivered. She was tentative in her response because she wasn't positive. "I think so." Pam answered the question with doubt in her voice.

Shari grasped the taller woman's wrist. "I don't believe you."

"What ... what do you mean by that?" Pam was confused and insulted by Shari's statement.

"You didn't just give me a flat yes, and there was hesitation in your voice. You're clearly missing something and I just want to make sure it's not affecting Adam's development." Pam was still thinking questions were a part of the interview process. She hadn't noticed Shari had already put her clipboard away.

"Tell me what you mean." Pam was still confused.

Shari finished the glass of wine. Pam refilled it. Shari noticed the way that Pam looked at her when they first met and their visit today confirmed that Pam was interested in more than school for her son. Shari moved closer to Pam. Pam finally realized that something else was going on.

"Pam ... I see the way you look at me."

"How ... how did I look at you?" Pam wasn't practiced at visual cues, and didn't realize her face and her body language said "I desperately want to fuck you."

"Pam ... let's drop the act. I think you're a beautiful woman and I want to tell you that I'm ... umm ... available." Shari was attracted to Pam when they met. She didn't tell Pam that she dropped the home visit requirement the previous year. She was hoping something might happen when she was there.

John wasn't upset when Pam stepped out with Rhianna. In fact, after she told him, the sex was better than ever. John loved the hot talk when Pam would tell her about making love to Rhianna's generously sized tits that John fantasized about. Pam was sure he'd approve of her showing Shari their bedroom.

The glass of wine had loosened Pam's lips as well. "Shari. I have a confession to make. One of your references told me you ended the home visit last year. I wanted you to visit. You're ... you're so pretty."

They both sat back and laughed at their clumsy deceptions that brought them together. "Why don't we take the bottle and our glasses upstairs?"

Shari laughed. "I guess I'm getting your husband's wine and his wife."

Pam picked up her glass and the bottle. "Let's see what else we can use of John's."

Shari followed Pam up the stairs. "What else does he have?"

Pam decided to tell her. It looked like there wasn't going to be any secrets between them. "He has a toy box ... dildos, vibrators, restraints and a paddle."

They entered the bedroom.

"Paddle?"

"He uses it to discipline me when I'm a bad girl."

"Are you going to be bad now?"

"Very bad."

"Well, maybe you should get the paddle out ... you know just in case you are."

Pam went to retrieve the paddle from the closet. She returned to watch Shari unzip the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a cute demi-cup bra that held her "A" cup breasts. She had on matching panties. Shari stepped out of her dress so she was dressed only in her lingerie, stockings and stilettos. Pam handed Shari the paddle with her mouth open.

Shari reached behind herself to unclasp her bra. She threw it on the ground. Pam was looking at two small tits with pink nipples the size of pencil erasers. They were as sexy as Rhianna's. Shari watched Pam's eyes study her breasts.

"About time you caught up Pam?"

Pam started undressing. Her previous encounter with Rhianna was sex between two women with no previous experience. Pam was told that Shari was a lesbian, and was likely much more experienced. Pam wanted Shari to take the lead.

Pam finished slipping off her panties and kicked off her heels, but kept on her garter belt and old fashioned seamed stockings. Her body had recovered from having a baby. She was tall and slender with chestnut brown hair to her shoulders with a slight wave to it. She was ten years older than Shari and had much larger breasts than her diminutive lover. Shari was experienced. She had sex with dozens, but found that older woman were more to her taste. She enjoyed the softer, rounder body and the sophistication and worldliness of a mature woman. Shari thought that Pam's body was the perfect expression of the female form. She wanted to devour her.

Shari pushed Pam, making her fall on her back on the bed. Shari kissed Pam, and there was no hesitation in accepting her lips and tongue. Shari climbed on top of Pam. She had shed her panties, and Pam could see the mat of straight black hair between her legs. The hairs glistened with dew.

Shari moved her knees forward until her crotch was over Pam's face. She lowered herself onto Pam's lips.

"Eat me Pam."

Shari's pussy was crushing her lips. She opened them, and a flood of nectar spilled into her mouth. Pam purred as she swallowed, wanting to taste her lover. Her tongue then parted the hairs guarding the entrance to the younger woman's slick channel. Pam shoved her tongue as deep as it would go and wiggled it, eliciting a squeal from Shari.

Shari started moving back and forth on her knees, rubbing her wet pussy against Pam's face. Pam lashed at Shari's pussy with her tongue. Neither of them wanted to stop.

"Fuck yes ... " muttered Shari as Pam sucked her clit between her lips. Sucking fully exposed the clit to Pam's tongue. She didn't let go until Shari's thighs came together and squeezed her head. Shari's rapid breaths told Pam she was cumming.

Shari's body was tingling with pleasure. Pam's tongue was still working her pussy. The younger woman shimmied forward a few inches on her knees, offering another treat for Pam. Pam's nose was pressed between Shari's pussy lips and her lips covered the rim of Shari's asshole.

Shari didn't have to ask. Pam's tongue stabbed her asshole. She pressed her lips hard against Pam's ass, swabbing the crinkled brown skin with her wet tongue. Shari let loose with her true dark desires.

"That's it bitch, lick my ass."

Pam and John had never done any role play, and they had never experimented with any kind of power exchange. Shari's words cut through Pam's staid upbringing and resonated with something buried underneath, something darker. "Ummmm," she purred as she licked Shari's clenching asshole. It was dirty. It was deviant. It made her pussy sopping wet.

"Ahhhh." Shari joined in with Pam's humm. Her fingers strummed her clit as Pam made love to her asshole.

Pam used her hands to pull Shari's ass cheeks apart so she could get her tongue in deeper. She fed Pam's submissive beast.

"That's it slut ... you're my slut Pam, aren't you?" She rested more of her weight on Pam's mouth.

"Mmmmph," Pam tried to reply. But we know what she meant. The beast was freed for the first time. Pam didn't realize she thrived on submission, and always sensed there was something missing in her sex life with John. She found the missing piece, and reveled in the discovery. She wanted to eat Shari's tight little ass. She wanted to be a dirty slut.

Shari ground her ass into Pam's mouth. "Take it bitch. I can tell you love it."

Pam tongue fucked Shari's ass, feeling the hard smooth wall inside her anal ring pulse with pleasure, squeezing the tip of her tongue. Giving Shari such intense pleasure, especially as her whore, compelled Pam to finger herself and bring herself to her own rousing orgasm. Her body shook underneath Shari.

"Yessss ... such a slut ..." moaned Shari as Pam's orgasm-induced jerking motions forced the submissive wife's tongue even deeper into the Asian woman's back channel. Aftershocks were still vibrating through Pam's body as her tongue slathered saliva all over Shari's asshole.

The sensations became too intense. Shari's body tightened and a ferocious orgasm made her thighs lock together around Pam's head.

"Ahhh ... ahhhh .... ahhhhh," Shari gasped between short breaths. Her pussy gushed clear liquid on Pam's face. Shari's orgasm made Pam cum again.

The two women fully satiated, Shari leaned back on her hands, freeing Pam's juice covered face. They both stayed still, drifting off into that quiet peace that follows great sex. Pam finally opened her eyes, seeing Shari's wet, shaved cunt inches from her face and smelling the gamey odor of a good fucking.

"That was fantastic Shari ..." Feeling fully uninhibited, reached toward Shari's pussy and slid her finger between slick puffy lips. "I feel different ... happy in a new sort of way."

Shari wasn't just happy. She was elated. She had found a sexy mom who had a submissive streak a mile wide. There was much more fun to be had.

"You're a submissive little bitch ... you just didn't know it."

Pam allowed herself a little chuckle. "Does that mean I passed the inspection?"

"Pam, I'm happy to tell you that you're first on the waiting list." Adam's future teacher got off the bed and picked up John's custom made paddle. "Now bend over. You've been a very naughty girl."

* * *