I Married a Nymphomaniac Pt. 01

Story Info
A Love Story about a Virgin and a Nymphomaniac.
5k words
3.97
55.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHouston
JHouston
451 Followers

The call it "falling" in love, because, it happens by accident and it can make you hurt all over.

I met Tricia in the most unusual way.

My cousin Dave was 3 years my senior, but, he was a world away from me. He had that magic charm that makes him popular with guys and girls wherever he goes. He had no trouble meeting and bedding all the girls he wanted.

I had just turned 18 and I was still a virgin. I was incredibly nervous and insecure around women.

I was friends with a girl called Sophia that I had known since kindergarten. She was beautiful, but, she was always dating someone. I had had a few opportunities to tell he how I really felt about her when she was in between boyfriends, but, I always took too long, and then, it was too late. My window had probably already closed on her forever.

Dave had probably slept with 100 women already. Why are some people blessed with good looks and endless charisma like him, and others, are cursed with being short and extremely shy like me?

I had not seen Dave in several years. I had heard that he had moved to California to try to break into acting. That had not panned out for him, but, he started DJaying at several trendy clubs and became well known in the night club circuit.

Shortly after I turned 18, I ran into him. He was living in Miami now, but, he had come back to Long Island to visit his parents.

I saw him at the mall with an entourage of his high school friends. As always, he was the center of attention. He was talking and they were all listening with amusement and laughter.

I did not want to walk into the middle of his crowd, so, I just looked at him and waved hello. But, he excused himself from his fan club and walked on over to me.

"Hey little cousin, how are you, bro?" He asked me.

I told him, "I'm good, I'm going off to college in the fall. I'm going to Stonybrook." He seemed really happy for me. He slapped my arm and said, "Dude, you are going to get so much sorority pussy in college! That is the only part I miss about not having had the college experience."

Then, he told me about how he was a DJayng at a trendy new club in Miami Beach. He said his life was awesome with parties every night and getting all the pussy he could ever want.

Then, he asked if I had a girlfriend or if I was just banging sluts. I looked down sheepishly and said, "Well, I'm sort of seeing this girl, it is still early in our relationship, so, we haven't kissed yet, but,..."

"Bro!... Please!... Tell me you're not still a virgin at 18!" He said with pity.

"Dude, you're not, completely... I mean, yeah, you are on the short side, and a bit shy,... but, you have redeeming qualities... You could get any girl if you just had confidence in yourself... That is all, man... That is the secret magic... Love yourself and be confident in yourself. If a girl shoots you down, smile and think positive... The more times you get shot down the better... It means you are playing the game... It's like sales, a lot of rejection don't matter, because, you only need to close a few deals."

He continued "Then, when you've closed a few deals, you just become unstoppable. Your brain becomes a computer. You know what to say and when to say it. It becomes as easy and predictable. You just have to fuck about 10 girls, then, it gets easier than you could ever imagine. You can see the grid after that."

I listened attentively, though I did not really understand what he was saying. He talked with so much confidence and knowledge. I knew there was a lot of truth in what he said, but, it was beyond my comprehension. He was like a Jedi master.

Then, he paused and seemed to be contemplating something. "You want to get laid tonight? I can get you laid..." But, as soon as he said this, he seemed to regret it.

"No, forget I said that, bro. What you need is a nice conservative girl, and you pop each other's cherry... Maybe you will meet the love of your life when you go off to college... I gotta go, cuz. My crew is getting restless and I don't want them tearing up this mall... Come visit me in Miami Beach sometime." He said, and started turning away from me.

Did he just say I could get laid tonight? I panicked at the thought of having lost an opportunity to finally fuck a girl.

I grabbed his arm, and pulled him back forcefully. We were both surprised by my strength and aggressiveness.

"Dave, please, if you can get me laid tonight... Please,... It's not easy for me, alright!... You think I don't want to fucking lose my virginity?... I don't know how to act around women, alright. But, you do, and only you can help me out. We're family, damn it!"

Wow! I surprised him and surprised myself with my desperation! Even Dave's friends were looking at us, not knowing what the fuck was going on; why I had just grabbed him like that and what was I whispering to him?

Dave's expression faded from shock, to anger, to pity. "Okay, here is the thing... This girl I used to hook up with many many years ago... She was the first girl I really experimented with... I mean, she let me do anything to her, anything at all... and, I did some really freaky shit with her... I turned her into a sex monster, bro!... The girl is a complete sex freak!... Tonight she is turning 21 and all she wants a gang bang,... five dudes, bro!"

He looked at me in earnest, "Look, even for me, this is,... a little too freaky... But, she's been fantasizing about a gang bang for a long time. I used to shove a dildo in her mouth and another dildo in her pussy while I pounded her ass, so I guess it's kind of my fault that she has developed this crazy fantasy." He said.

"I feel I owe it to her to make this fantasy come true and she only trusts me with getting it all set up and being with her when it happens." He added.

"It's not the best way to lose your virginity, bro,... with four other dicks in the room sharing the same golden pussy that opened up the gates of Nirvana for you." He advised.

He looked me in the eye and said, "Look, this is hard core shit, alright... It is even going to be jarring for me... So, who knows how badly it would fuck YOU up!"

I thought about what he said.

But, I just wanted to lose my virginity more than anything. Of course I did not want to share a girl with four other guys or see four other cocks on the night I lost my virginity, but, fuck it, I had to lose my virginity.

"I'll do it." I said with determination in my voice.

Dave sighed. "If you are really so damn desperate,... fine,... come by my mom's house at 8pm tonight... Don't blame me if this experience fucks you up psychologically."

That night, I got a call from Dave, "Joe, its decision time. I've got three guys and just need one more. Are you sure you want to go through with it? As your older cousin, I strongly advise you to pass on this. But, you're an adult now, you have to make your own decisions."

"I'm in." I said, without any hesitation.

"Don't fucking look at me when we're naked and don't ever fucking tell another soul about this, you swear?" He said.

"I swear." I replied.

"Okay, come over. I'll drive us all to Tricia's house from my house." He said.

When I hung up the phone, my heart was pounding! I've never been naked in front of a girl, and now I'm going to be naked in front of a girl and four guys, including my cousin. What the fuck was I thinking? I started to feel very self conscious. What if I have the smallest dick? What if the girl rejects me? What if I don't know what to do or can't get hard? Will my body touch another's guy's body? Will there be cum all over the girl? I was beginning to feel sick. Was I really this desperate to lose my virginity?

Once this was over, I could relax and wait as long as necessary to meet a nice girl, but, I just needed to get this over with.

When I got to my cousin's house, Dave introduced me to Jack, a hippie white guy with long hair, Ben a black guy with very short hair, and Danny, a Latin guy who looked like he spent a lot of time in the gym.

My cousin drove us to Tricia's house in a nice neighborhood. Her house looked like the house of a solid upper middle class family - Tudor style, probably over 4,000 square feet.

My cousin explained that her parents were away in Europe. He also explained that Tricia was the girl with whom he first experimented with BDSM. She was an innocent virgin when they first hooked up, but, she was curious and willing to explore anything. He said he would tie her up, spank her hard with his hands or a paddle, and he would pound her pussy or asshole while shoving dildos in her other hole and in her mouth. He said he would do all kinds of demeaning shit to her and she would take it with little protests.

But, he also said that the student had became the master, and that she had become a total sex freak and would probably end up doing hard core porn in the near future.

I don't know what I expected, but, when Tricia opened the door, I thought it couldn't be her. I thought the sweet little girl at the door must be Tricia's sister.

I guess I expected a woman that looked like a crack whore or like a bimbo with a stripper outfit and too much make-up.

Tricia looked like a normal 21-year old girl. A very pretty normal girl. She was about 5"2' with short black hair, brown eyes, beautiful face and perfect little body with medium size tits. She was kind of goth, dressed in a black skirt, goth boots and a black t-shirt with 'The Cure' logo on it. She had on a choker with black beads and other goth jewelry.

She invited us in and offered us wine and cheese.

It was very surreal. She seemed so normal. I had a hard time believing this lovely young girl was a sex maniac that wanted to be ravaged by five guys at once.

Dave did the introductions. When he introduced me, he said I was a virgin and all eyes turned to me with surprise. I could feel my face turning beat red. I wanted to punch him in the face. Why did he have to say that, the fucking prick!

Tricia smiled and said, "You'll do the first honors, then. Let the rest of them take your sloppy seconds." and she winked at me.

This made my heart pound so fast, I was afraid it would explode. I felt like a prey caught in the paws of its predator. I wanted to run, but, I couldn't.

Me first? How the fuck would I know what to do? - I asked myself.

There was conversation and more wine. I stopped at two glasses of wine, because, I did not want to get drunk and make a total ass of myself.

Then, Tricia said it was time to begin the evening's entertainment.

Again, my heart started pounding like never before in my life.

We moved from the kitchen to the living room. The fireplace was lit and Tricia had prepared about two dozen candles spread around the room. She lit the candles, then, turned off the lights.

She put on some music. It was top 40 stuff from the radio.

"Okay, I've wanted this for so long. I've watched a lot of gang bang porn and I wanted to be fucked that way. I want to be worshiped like a sex goddess, but, I also want to be pounded hard like a submissive slut... Guys,... I am really really nervous about this!" She said and giggled nervously.

The guys giggled nervously too and offered her words of encouragement.

She removed her shirt to reveal her tits to the cheer of the guys. I was mesmerized. This was my first time, since a baby, that I had seen real live tits. They weren't huge, but, they were lovely. I envied Dave for having dated this girl and for having enjoyed those tits as much as he wanted.

Then, she started moving her body sensually with the music, it was some Katy Perry song. I was enraptured by her.

Then, she glanced over at me and summoned me with her index finger. "I promised the virgin he would be first." She said. The others laughed.

"Yeah, Joe... You the man!" yelled out Jack.

I walked nervously to where she was. She took my hand and pulled me to dance with her. I danced with her very awkwardly.

I was so nervous I could pee on myself. But, I realized that I was not the only was that was nervous. Everyone around me looked nervous.

"Okay boys, so this is how it is going to play out... Start undressing... I am going to get on my knees and taste this virgin cock..." She said.

Then, gazing into my eyes, she said, "You are going to feed your sex goddess your virgin cock, okay? I want to taste your purity." She giggled, and everyone else giggled.

"Give me a few minutes with the virgin cock, then, the rest of you join us." She instructed.

"I have one rule. Don't fucking cum from the blowjob, or, I am kicking your ass out of my house... Nobody cums, until I've had at least three orgasms." She demanded.

Glancing at me, she added, "The only exception is for the virgin here. He'll be lucky to last five minutes inside my goddess pussy."

Tricia grabbed my shirt to pull me closer to her. I could smell her perfume, and something else, maybe scented lotion or moisturizer. The smell was wonderful and intoxicating.

Then, Tricia slid down to her knees. She looked up at me and winked at me again. I looked down at her face and noticed more than before what a beautiful face she had. "I will be gentle with you, virgin." She said emphasizing the word virgin and everyone laughed.

It was getting tired of being called a virgin every two minutes, and everyone making fun of me, but, I reminded myself that the stigma of being a virgin was about to end for good.

She started feeling my crotch with my pants still on. "Is anything alive in there?" She asked teasingly. "I don't feel anything moving."

She undid my belt and then undid my zipper. I felt her hand reach in my pants and underwear and pull out my flacid cock. Feeling her hand on my cock was unbelievable pleasurable, but, I did not get hard.

"You're not hard!... Am I not beautiful enough for you?" She asked pretending to be disappointed.

"Are you kidding? I think you are damn gorgeous!" I said excitedly and sounded like a foolish kid on a crush. Everyone laughed.

She smiled and said, "You know how to flatter a girl!"

My dick was soft, even though she was massaging it. She said, "Aw.. You have performance anxiety,... but, don't worry, baby,... I'll take good care of you."

Then, she took my soft cock in her mouth, and, with my cock in her mouth, she swirled her tongue. Holy shit! The feeling was fucking incredible!

Within a minute, she gave everyone a thumbs up, indicating that I was hard and everyone cheered for me and they came over to give me high-fives and to get their cocks sucked by Tricia.

It was surreal. Despite the nastiness of having four other naked guys in the room, it felt great to be cheered on and get so much encouragement.

I tried to look away when Alicia was blowing the other guys, I did not want to see any dicks or see the faces of the other guys. It was awkward.

While waiting for my turn, again, my cock would begin to lose its erection, but Tricia would not let it go soft. She must have been keeping an eye on it, because, she always came back at the right time to take my cock in her skilled lips and mouth. My cock jumped in her mouth. I moaned, and Tricia would giggle, then, she would move on to another cock.

This went on for about fifteen minutes, and from the sound of the moaning, all the guys seemed to be struggling to not cum.

Then, Dave, Ben and Jack picked Tricia off the ground and put her on top of the coffee table in a doggie position. Dave pulled out rope to tie her hands and feet to the legs of the coffee table.

Condoms were passed around.

Dave called me over and said, "Virgins go first... This is it, Joe, time to pop your cherry!"

Tricia said, "Don't be shy. Make your first fuck count for something! All you need to know is that my pussy is not made out of glass, so fuck it, hard, like you are trying to break me!" I positioned myself to enter her and put my hand on the sides of her waist.

All eyes were on me. I touched her pussy to make sure it was lubricated and found it was dripping wet.

"On three." Said my cousin. "One, two, three!"

I thrust my cock inside her and heard her moan. The guys erupted in wild cheers for me. It was surreal. I couldn't believe this was happening. I would have never imagined this is how I would be losing my virginity.

I fucked Tricia as hard as I could and I felt strong and mighty, but, I only lasted about four minutes. Tricia would have been very disappointed, if she did not have four other cocks to play with.

After I came, I watched a little, but, it became disturbing to watch, so I went to the bathroom to clean myself. I got dressed and felt the wine finally get to me; I was about to pass out with sleep.

I found a bedroom that must have been Tricia's. I only planned to take a short fifteen minute nap, but, I totally passed out.

I woke up later in complete darkness. I was disoriented, until I could turn on a light. It took me a minute to realize that I was still in Tricia's bedroom.

I walked out of the room and to the living room. At first, I thought there was no one there, but then, I realized someone was sleeping in the sofa. I got closer and saw that it was Tricia. She had cleaned up and put on pajamas.

"Tricia, Tricia,... I'm really sorry to wake you up, but, where is my cousin?" I asked her.

She woke up. "They left already. You were asleep and we decided to let you spend the night here. I'll drive you to your house in the morning." She said.

"I don't want to take your bed." I said. "Let me sleep in the sofa, you can have your bed back."

She answered, "Don't worry about it, I sleep on this sofa all the time watching movies. It is actually very comfortable."

She was friendly, and I felt like striking up a conversation with her. "Did you... um... get what you wanted?" I asked." She smiled, "Yes, I did. It exceeded all my expectations. Also, it was fun to pop your cherry in the process, Joe." She said. "I feel special to be your first." She added.

"Everyone made such a big deal about me being a virgin, I was very embarrassed every time it came up. But, I am glad no one can say that about me anymore!" I said.

Tricia put her hand on my arm, "Did I embarrass you when I joked about you being a virgin? I did not mean any harm by it. It was funny, there are not many 18 year old virgins... but not funny in a mean way. Just like funny, in a cute way." She said.

She gazed into my eyes and said, "I'm sorry if I said anything to embarrass you or make you feel ashamed, Joe."

"Don't be sorry, you gave me the best night of my life,... even if I had to share you with four other guys." I said to her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, but, you came too fast! You need a lot of practice. Girls don't like guys that cum so fast."

"Yes, I do need a lot of practice." I admitted. Tricia giggled. "Well, I hope you find very horny playmates to practice with!"

"Can I call you some time?" I asked her, but, her reaction was not good. She looked at me with alarm. "Not really." She said.

"Joe, this was a one time thing... Okay... It was a gangbang!... Nasty freaky sex!... Why would you ever want to see me again?... Aren't you kind of grossed out by me? Why would either of us want to see each other again?..."

I was taken aback by this. She never wants to see me again? "Was I really so terrible? You never ever want to see me again? That is just cold!" I said resentfully.

She looked at me in disbelief. "Joe, I get high on this shit, fucking an old ex-boyfriend and four strangers. I'm a total sex freak;... a fucking sex addict nymphomaniac! I don't need no fucking knight on a shining armour to come rescue me, alright?" She said irritated.

I retorted, "Where do you get this knight in shining armour bullshit, I just want to fuck that pretty pussy some more. It was very good pussy, alright?"

JHouston
JHouston
451 Followers
12