I Married My Indian Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son get into married lust.
3.8k words
4.35
176k
85

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rajmdn1
rajmdn1
148 Followers

This is the continuation of my previous story "I married my Indian Mother". Although this story is a continuation, it can be enjoyed by itself.

*****

I and my mother Sangeeta had just made love. We married yesterday under pressure and we had just consummated our marriage.

We were lying on the bed, silently hugging each other. She had her back towards me and my hands were around her. Her long hair was dishevelled, telling the story of how she was used by me. We didn't speak a word and kept on enjoying these moments of bliss.

The dim light of the side table lamp made the ambience even sexier. It may have been a couple of hours like that. Sangeeta turned in bed towards me and now was facing me. We were both watching each other now. She leaned further and kissed me. It was a passionate kiss which must have lasted a few minutes.

She asked coyly "My son was your new wife good enough for you in bed?"

"Mom, I don't have words to describe how much I loved it. To be honest, I have wanted to make love to you for really long. I don't think I have ever seen any other women sexier than you."

"Now someone is trying to flatter his just married wife. I can't be that sexy at my age!" she said rather flirtingly.

"Mom, I mean it. I wanted to be your husband and have you in my bed, night after night. You really are the one I have been craving for. I like everything about you" I replied.

Sangeeta looked in my eyes and said "so why don't you describe what do you like about me and what do you want to do with me!"

I started after a pause, "Mom, everything about you is amazing. Your lips... they are so sensuous. Your hair... they are a real turn on. I have often watched your long hair touching your hips and swaying either side when your walk."

Sangeeta asked "And...?"

"And your boobs... the way they are still round and firm. I have always wanted to suck them. Your cunt was so warm! It felt like I have entered Garden of Eden!"

I started fondling her boobs at this point. She closed her eyes. I could make out that she was deeply enjoying it. I started sucking her nipples. My one hand started playing with her cunt. She was wet again and that immediately got my dick hard. Sangeeta was now moving her hands, searching for my penis. We both were now playing with each other.

Suddenly she moved away and pushed me to lie down, with my back on the bed. She went down on me and took my penis in her mouth. Next she was stroking it with her tongue and hand together. This was my first blow job experience and I was flying in my mind.

This would have continued for about 7-8 minutes when I pushed her back. I was completely aroused by now and needed a hard fuck. I got hold of her hips and made her ready for a doggy style. She was surprised at this.

"Shall we do it the normal way lying in bed" she asked.

" Sangeeta darling, I need to hump you hard. Doggy is the best position for that."

"Yeah, but it will hurt more. Plus yours is so big. It may really bang me up. Can be painful."

"Fun lies in pain honey" I said seductively.

With that I wasted no more time and held her bums tight. I placed my erect penis on her vagina and gave one hard thrust. Sangeeta was already very wet and the hard shaft went deep inside her.

"Oooh, this will kill me. FUUUCCK" she screamed.

I was not listening to her and started with my humping. All I cared now was a good long release.

"Go slow honey. Not so fast. Oh it hurts. Oh my god. You are so big. Your father was much smaller than this. Go slow pleeease."

I thundered back, "you are my sex slave now. I will do it the way it pleases me. Take it you slut. Enjoy it."

Sangeeta pleaded, "Oh, this will tear my cunt. Oh! Please go slow. Wow, you are a real man. No one has ever been able to fuck me so hard. You are like a horse."

I continued humping her and my strokes kept on going faster and faster. By now, she was also in full heat and was enjoying it totally.

"Yes, keep going honey, Don't Stop, Don't stop please. Yes, Yesss. Treat me like your slut. Give to me. More, more... Harder!"

I held her hair at the back of her head and was pulling it by one hand. My other hand was on her hips. My dick was busy ravaging her cunt.

I was on the verge of cuming second time in the night. I came with a hot load of cum in her vagina. We both let out a scream when this happened.

We were both spent completely and exhausted, lying in each other's arms, all sweaty.

Sangeeta whispered, "I am blessed to have a man like you. You are really gifted. I can't believe what pleasures you just took me to. I would love to have your manhood inside me every night. Fuck me whenever you want to. I am your wife! You may use your wife for your pleasure and to your full satisfaction. "

We made love one more time that night before we finally slept off.

That week, every night was a night of passion. We used to make love till morning. I was thinking of planning a honeymoon and asked Sangeeta's opinion about it. She loved the idea. She had not been on a honeymoon in her previous marriage and was really excited on hearing this.

I booked a beach resort in Goa and took a week off from my office. Sangeeta was all excited about this trip. She was packing her saris for the trip, when I reminded her that we are going to Goa & that too for honeymoon. There was no need for saris. Only some bikinis with some tops and shorts would do. She was embarrassed on her hearing this and her face turned red. I realised that she doesn't have any such clothes in her wardrobe. We went out shopping and bought some sexy clothes for both of us.

Instead of booking a flight, I got train tickets for us. I had booked a first class coupe (which has only two seats). Sangeeta insisted on wearing a saree to the station. She said that she had never worn western clothes in public before. I was adamant that she wears a jeans and a sexy top. However, we agreed that she will wear western clothes once we reach Goa.

We boarded the train from Mumbai in the night. The ticket examiner came after half an hour and went after checking our tickets. I knew that we were not going to be disturbed till morning now.

I locked the door from inside and turned the light to night mode. I came close to Sangeeta and started kissing her. She was startled and said, we should not do this in train as it was a public place. I told her that the only reason I didn't go by flight was to experience this kinky sex in a train coupe.

I sat down on the berth and pulled her into my lap. I held her saree and removed it from the upper half of her body. I was now playing with her boobs, over her blouse. She was whispering in my ear, resisting all this and pleading that we should wait till we reach our hotel in Goa. I was not to be reasoned and continued opening her blouse. I kept on kissing her bare back and threw open her blouse. My hands were on her naked boobs and were kneading them hard. We could hear people walking outside the coupe and that was increasing my kinkiness.

I made her stand, and started flirting with her petticoat (skirt like garment worn by women under the sari). Despite her resistance I pulled down the petticoat. She stood there in that night light in just her panties. Her hands were folded on her chest trying to cover her bare boobs. I was taking off my clothes now. Looking at her at that moment, it felt like I was about to rape a very beautiful women. I felt that somewhere inside, she also wanted this to happen, but was not sure about it.

I held her close and pulled her panty down. Next I pulled her towards me and she was now sitting in my lap. My hard erect penis was in the crack of her butt. I took my hand to the back of her head and pulled open her hair, which was till now tied up in a bun. Here was a beautiful goddess in my lap, fully nude, her back to my chest, hair open, my penis in her butt crack, my one hand on her boobs and the other on her vagina.

I started rubbing her vagina slowly and she immediately started enjoying it. To provide herself more pleasure she started swaying her hips to the rhythm of my finger. This swaying made my penis even harder. It felt like she was giving me a lap dance. She brought her head back to my right shoulder and gave me a deep kiss. Her hands started exploring my body.

We would have been playing like this for 15-20 minutes now. She shifted her weight to her feet and stood up slightly. Suddenly my penis was free and standing like a tall tower. She held it with her hand and sat back on it, slowly. With slight effort it slid into her wet vagina. For a few moments she sat still, enjoying my dick in her wet pussy. Now she started moving on my dick in slight circular motion. I stayed in that position enjoying every moment of it. Her motion got faster. I wanted more by now. I held her at the waist and gestured her to start jumping on me. She understood and started doing the same in quick motions. I held her tight at the waist, and was now helping her with the motions.

I closed my eyes and was feeling the warmth of her vagina. With every motion the heat was rising. The feeling of ecstasy was all over me. I had truly made my mother, my slut. Here she was sitting in my lap, jumping on my hard dick, giving a soft moan on every hump. The motions had become faster by now. Her boobs were jumping up and down freely as she kept on it. We started moving very fast in the rhythm and soon my load was down in her cunt. We both moaned in passion.

She got up and sat by my side and we both kissed. We lied down in the same bed.

I whispered "this was better than my imaginations."

She replied "I don't know what to say honey. I don't think many women experience what I just have. I came thrice during this session. Let's make our return journey also by train!"

We reached Goa next day morning. Our hotel was a five star beach resort. It was on the outskirts of Goa with a secluded beach adjacent to it. Most of the people around were Russians and Europeans, with very few Indians. This made me actually feel relieved, because I knew that mom would be always conscious with too many Indians around.

Our room was a luxury suite which overlooked the sea. The whole setting was extremely romantic. We freshened up and I insisted that Sangeeta wears her shorts and top. With some hesitation she agreed. She was really looking sexy in that outfit. I now truly realised how beautiful her body was. Her figure was maintained over the years and her ass was really sexy. We spent some time cuddling and kissing in the balcony, enjoying the view. We decided to spend the rest of the day sightseeing.

We came back late in the evening and went for dinner to one of the restaurants in the hotel. After dinner we went to the sea side bar for some post dinner drinks. I could see only couples there. They were all carelessly enjoying each other. We took a table in the corner. After one round of drinks, I saw mom's inhibitions lowering down. She was now sitting very close to me and her one hand was on my crotch. I was hugging her sideways with my hand toying with her chest. We were both physically flirting with each other. We were about to finish our second drink when Sangeeta said "Honey, I am heading to the room. You come after 10 minutes. I will keep a surprise for you."

I left the bar after 10 minutes for the room. On entering the room I found that only the side lights were on, making it very sexy. Sangeeta was on the bed in a sizzling red nightie. She was looking very hot and was pointing her finger in a sexy way to call me towards her. I was standing there transfixed looking at her. She was wearing a very hot negligee, which had net material on the chest. I could see her hot breasts and the nipples through them. Her nightie came down just upto her thighs and her fair legs were accentuating the look.

I went on the bed close to her and kissed her. I was hot by now and tried to push her down under me. She pushed me back and whispered "Darling, let me do this my way. Why don't you lie back and enjoy!"

She started to open the buttons of my shirt. She was playing with my chest hair with one hand. We were kissing passionately while she was undoing my clothes. Quickly I was down to my boxers. I was so hot then that I had a tent like situation in my briefs. She looked at it and smiled at me.

"Someone seems to be in need of cunt! What if I refuse tonight?" She said in a teasing tone.

"You can't do this to me darling. Look at me down there. My balls will burst in some time, if I don't get a release" I pleaded.

"Don't worry son. You are in good hands."

She slid her hand into my undies and started playing with my massive hard dick. She was lying next to me with half her body over me. Our tongues were busy exploring each other's mouths. I slid the straps of her nightie off her shoulders and my hands got busy with her big round boobs. Little later she moved up and put one of her nipples in my mouth. All this while I was not being allowed to move from my position. She kept giving me both her nipples by turn and I was happy sucking them.

She broke away from that position and took some moisturiser from the side table. She started using both her hands to apply that moisturiser on my dick. My already erect dick was getting even bigger. She started stroking it madly and even started using her mouth. I was lying down with my eyes closed and enjoying the act.

She went on her knees now and took off her skimpy garment. We both were now in our birthday suits. She came on top of me and sat on my tummy with her back towards me. She went down and put her boobs around my dick. Soon, she was going up and down with her boobs holding my member between them. He ass was really close to my mouth and I started licking her cunt. I could sense from her moans that she was enjoying this position. We kept on giving pleasure to each other for quite some time.

I realised that I would cum and I stopped her. I wanted to last longer and enjoy this moment. I pulled her towards me and we were now lying together in spooning position. I was kissing her neck, ears and back.

I whispered "Mom, you were having it your way. Now it's my turn to do it the way I want."

Sangeeta (smiling mischievously) "would you tell me what's on your mind?

"Mom, I want a new hole tonight". With this I brought my hand on her ass and tried pushing my finger in her ass hole. She pushed my hand back and gave me a stern look.

"Honey, I won't allow this. It hurts a lot and additionally it's unnatural."

I replied "Darling, lot of couples do it. There is nothing to be scared of. Also, I will use lubricant which will reduce the pain."

"But son, I have never had it there before. Even your father never demanded it. I am really scared. My remaining two holes are open for you. Can I request you to leave this one?

I tried to persuade her "Don't be scared honey. I promise that you will enjoy it. Ass fuck will make you a real woman. Haven't you seen so many women gaining fat on their asses after marriage. It is because of the husbands using those butt holes the right way. I am really surprised that you have never done it before."

She replied firmly "son, I am sorry but I can't allow you this."

"Sangeeta, I am your husband now and I have a right to your body. If you will not agree I will do it forcefully. Please don't let me do it that way."

She was silent but still hesitant. To make her comfortable, I told her "mom, don't worry, let me start with it. If you feel that the pain is too much to bear, I will stop.

Sangeeta said "Honey, if this makes you happy, I will allow you on this. But remember your promise that you just made."

I hugged her tightly and started kissing her. She took more moisturiser and started lubricating my dick. I also took some moisturiser and started applying it on her butt hole. After a while I made her lay on the bed with face down. I was on my knees with my dick on her ass. I spread the ass cheeks and got my dick on the coveted hole. Slowly, I slid my organ insider her ass. Although I had really lubricated it inside, I could still sense the tightness. It was much tighter than the vagina and I could feel the pressure on my dick. Mom gave a loud moan as I entered her.

Sangeeta screamed "Slowly... Gently... Please slowly."

I could sense that she is feeling the pain. I had got my dick half inside that she screamed not to go further inside. I slowly pulled out slightly and pushed back. She gave a loud scream "Rajesh, it's hurting. Don't think will be able to take it."

I asked he to be patient for two minutes and pain will come down. I started moving in and out, though very slowly. The pressure inside was really awesome and I was thoroughly enjoying it. I would have given 8 - 10 pushes when she started resisting.

"Rajesh, please stop. I am hurting."

"Honey, nothing can stop me now. I have come too far on this road. Take it for few minutes and I will cum" I said.

"Rajesh I will die by then. Have mercy. Please don't go back on your promise."

I was in no mood to listen and continued humping her ass. After a couple of minutes her protests went down and she started giving soft moans. I realised that her pain has subsided and she is enjoying it now.

I was now lying on top of her back, and was fucking faster. Her one hand was on her cunt and she was fingering herself while I was pounding her ass. She was lying with her back up and I was on top of her with my both hands below her breasts cupping them.

She was now giving me approving noises "Yes, go on... fuck me... you fucking bastard... you have fucked your own mother in all three holes. Don't stop... keep going. Fuck your slut. Harder baby. Show me all you have."

I was now at full speed and loving the dirty talk. "You bitch, I will fill your holes with my cum. You whore, take my dick. Your holes are made for my dick."

I was now near climax and my speed had really gone up. Finally, I came with a big load inside her. I pulled out and lay next to her. I could see my semen seeping out of her butt cheeks. She looked exhausted and completely taken. She was lying there just looking at me, smiling, and not saying a word.

Little later we were taking in the bed.

Sangeeta said "I never thought that I would ever allow this to happen to me. What is more surprising is that I actually enjoyed it."

"So would you be game to do it again in future?"

Sangeeta replied "yes, but only occasionally. Do you realise that it's still hurting!"

We kept hugging each other, talking and eventually sleeping off. Goa turned out to be really exciting for us. We used to hang around the beach, flirting with each other. It was amazing that we could leave all inhibitions behind and be like a couple out in the open. We used to openly kiss and cuddle each other.

We were like two dogs in heat. We made love every night for that week. Ofcourse on some days there was wake up sex, and post lunch fuck session as well. We were really experimental and tried a lot of positions. Our favourite was lovemaking in shower, where she would bend towards the wall and I would enter her from behind.

Goa really got us closer and any remains of mother son relationship had vanished. We were now a truly married couple and were mad about sex. After that amazing week in Goa we came back to Mumbai. Sangeeta missed her periods and we knew that we knew that our love child is on its way.

We both loved this news and continued our passionate love making. Sometimes I get surprised by Sangeeta's appetite for sex and wonder how she managed all these years.

I really thank my stars that I have such a sexy wife. We still live in Mumbai. We are like any other couple who fight at times. But our nights take care, that our love never fades.

rajmdn1
rajmdn1
148 Followers
12