I Masturbate to Shelbie Kovach

Story Info
A Confession to Laker Girl Shelbie Kovach.
763 words
3.4
7.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shelbie,

You have been a wonderful addition to my roster of girls that I fantasize about when I masturbate.

The Laker Girls are my favorite cheerleading squad and love watching the show on Time Warner Cable SportsNet to see all of you as you audition for a spot on the squad and get my first glimpses of the girls that I'll be seeing on the sidelines and on the court during the season.

I always look forward to that day when the squad is selected and I finally get to see all of you beautiful ladies on the website. I go through the pictures looking for those one, two, or maybe three girls that catch my eye. I have a particular type and when I see my type, I just love looking at the pictures while I sit nude in front of my computer with a Fleshlight, a bottle of KY, and a box of Kleenex. Other times, I'll have the show on while I'm sitting nude in front of my television enjoying the view and appreciating the beauty, grace and sex appeal of all you girls.

I first noticed you earlier this year when you were doing an appearance at Carl's Jr. as part of the Lunchtime with the Laker Girls promotion. You looked sexy wearing your Laker Girl/Carl's Jr. uniform and I couldn't take my eyes off you. I usually show up for one or two of the events, but never approach any of you girls. I am really just a shy guy and wouldn't know what to say to you or embarrass myself due to the sheer excitement of being around you, feeling your hand on my hip and smelling your perfume while you pose for pictures.

While you signed autographs and took pictures, I took a few with my phone and stroked myself to those and the other pictures of you that I found online when I got home later that afternoon. I found photos from your days as a cheerleader at Arizona State University when you were Sports Illustrated's Cheerleader of the Week on their website. You looked gorgeous in those photos and I imagined you looking into my eyes and checking out my nude body and my fully erect penis while I stroked it in your honor.

I remember how good it felt to have my cock in my hand, slowly and gently stroking myself while I thought about you and all the wonderful sexual scenarios I imagined us engaged in. You were into what we were doing as I was and the enjoyment you were experiencing in my fantasy only fueled my desire and excitement as all those pleasurable feeling and sensations ran throughout my entire body.

When the time finally arrived for my orgasm, I imagined you softly and sweetly encouraging me to let go of all of my inhibitions and to let the feeling flow through my body. It was a wonderful and intense experience when I had a full body orgasm while I ejaculated for you.

I saw your recent appearance on KTLA's Morning Show with several other Laker Girls performing and you once again looked fantastic. This time, I was able to get comfortable and naked in front of my tv while I fondled myself as I watched you and your fellow Laker Girls perform.

Watching you dance felt like you were performing for me, that you were entertaining me and encouraging me to stroke myself during your performance. Being naked I was able to play with my nipples and really get into my self love. Nobody was around and I wasn't going to get interrupted by anyone while I pleasured myself, leaving me withal the time in the world to rewind my DVR and enjoy your performance over and over, giving me more time to jack and edge and built up to that moment before holding back.

Feeling that wonderful sensation build up in my penis was too much and I shot a nice thick creamy load for you as I released over an hour of built up tension from not allowing myself to cum too fast. I love tease and denial and how holding off creates a more intense and powerful orgasm. It felt amazing and left me with a huge smile on my face and a very blissful mood.

Shelbie, you are a beautiful and sexy young woman, and provides me with a much needed and welcome release when I look at you. I only wish you could see the pleasure that you provide for me.

Love,

Brad