I May Need To Get Another Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Jaime and Jamal go back into the stairwell.
3.3k words
4.03
17.1k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers

Katie,

Last night was so frustrating! Jamal finished his last meeting and I waited around for him as he met with all the department heads. As he would pass by on his way to each department heads office, he would look at me and pout, as if to say, "Please get me away from these guys!"

It was almost 7:30 and I couldn't fake anymore work. You know how strict they have become about working overtime. I sent him a message that I had to leave and I gave him my number.

I ran home and cleaned my apartment as fast as I could and ordered in some food. At 9:00 pm, he finally sent me a text that he was going to be leaving the office soon, but then at 9:20 he sent me another text that he had a flat tire. At 9:45 he said he couldn't get the tire off of his car, and he was calling a tow truck. And then at 11:15 he sent another text and told me he was still waiting for the tow truck.

I started to have doubts about all of the excuses, so I sent him a text and told him that he didn't have to make anymore excuses. He didn't have to come over if he didn't want to, but I would appreciate some honesty.

He sent back two pictures. One was of his flat tire, and the other was of the broken car lifter thingy. I felt really bad for doubting him.

He then sent a few texts telling me he would love to grab the tire and put it in the stairwell, and then he said he would love to get his hands on the tire, and how badly he wanted to squeeze and spank the tire.

At first, I thought the stress had gotten to him and maybe he was losing his mind! After I thought about it for a few minutes, I realized we were both on company phones and he was just being discreet. While I'm perfectly fine with losing my stupid job, I think he is definitely more concerned.

Katie, that man has large hands and it felt great to have them all over my body. Mr. Asshole never touched me like that. Mr. A hardly touched me at all. I have no idea what I did, but after a few months he just stopped showing an interest. The funny thing is that I don't even miss him. It has only been a few days, but I'm just so much happier without him. I should have taken your advice months ago.

I was very tempted to send Jamal a picture of my ass to remind him of the great view that he had in the stairwell. I even took the picture, but I couldn't bring myself to send it. It is a company phone and if he wanted to be discreet, I could be discreet, but really the bottom line is that I really don't know Jamal very well. I've only worked with him for six months and we had one brief encounter.

...but it was an intense, amazing encounter.

At midnight, I sent him a text that I was tired and he should go home, and we could discuss the "forms" at the office. He protested for a while, but honestly, at that point I was too annoyed to have him over. So I went to bed alone...and very frustrated.

So who knows what will happen. He looks really sexy today too. Since it is casual Friday, he wore loose fitting jeans and an oversized baseball jersey. I smiled when I realized the shirt was really long...long enough to cover his crotch. I'm hoping that is the reason why he wore it...

I know that is the reason why I wore my cute my tank top, the one that you always say shows my girls whenever I lean forward, and my A-Line skirt with the sexiest panties in my drawer. I was hoping Jamal would want another feel of my legs and hips again, but he has barely said a word to me today. Oh well, maybe it was just a one time thing.

I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to my sisters birthday party next Saturday. She is turning 21 so we were thinking of taking her to a few bars, and maybe even a club. She is a lightweight so I don't know if she will even make it to the club but it should be a fun night. There are about twelve of us going. Some of her college friends and may-

Look what I just received!

__

JAMAL S: Want to walk to the lobby? Usual route? 2 min?

__

Hell yes I do! He is talking about the stairwell! I'll let you know what happens! Be right back!

**********************************************************

Holy shit! Oh wow...

My cheeks are still flushed and I'm still trying to slow down my heart rate. That was hot!

My hands are still shaking but let me tell you what happened...

He walked past my desk toward the door and I gave him a quick wink and pretended to keep working. I immediately had butterfiles in my stomach as soon as I saw his eyes. After a few seconds, I started to gather some papers and headed for the copier room. On my way to the copier room, stupid Linda from accounting starting to ask me a bunch of questions about one of my accounts. I told her I needed to make copies and use the restroom and then I would stop by her desk and help her. I ditched her, cut through the copier room, and used the door there to get to the hallway. Jamal was just opening the door to the stairwell as I exited the copier room. As I walked to the stairwell, he held the door open for me and kept looking back and forth down the hall to make sure no one was coming.

I quickly walked into the stairwell and down the stairs as he stayed behind to softly close the door. He closed it with a soft 'click'.

I walked down one floor and waited for him at the same door where we were yesterday. It seemed to work out well since it is an Exit Only door. It gives us a little time to escape without having to worry about anyone coming in .

He quickly walked down the stairs, walked right up to me and gave me a really big hug. I wrapped my arms around him and we hugged tightly. My hands quickly slid down his back and I grabbed his ass. (It's a delicious ass and I wanted him to know I was ready for some fun!) We both knew why we were in the stairwell, but I wanted Jamal to feel at ease and not worry that I was expecting something else.

I spun around and put my back to him, just like yesterday. I reached out and put my hands over his large hands and I placed them on my stomach. The warmth of his hands gave me goosebumps. With my hands on his, I slowly slid them up my body until they were on top of my breasts, over my clothes. My nipples started getting harder than they already were when I felt how hot they were. He cupped my breasts in his hands and squeezed them softly. I let go of his hands and I slowly reached back and held his hips with my hands, and I pushed him back against him slowly until his back was up against the concrete wall. I then started to gyrate my hips and grind against him slowly.

His breathing changed and his hands squeezed my breasts a little tighter. I could feel his cock quickly growing and it started to rub against my ass. I just kept shifting my hips so I could keep rubbing it with my ass as much as possible. I was getting so hot knowing I was turning him on and I was making him so hard.

His hand started to slide down my stomach to my pussy, but I grabbed his wrist and turned around quickly.

Whispering, I said, "Yesterday was my day, today is your day."

I winked and then I grabbed his pants and I unbuttoned the top button of his jeans and I slowly slid my hand down his pants as I put my left arm around him and pulled him close to me. I moved a little to my left and he put his right arm around me. He pulled his pants down as far as he could with his left thumb so I could get easier access.

My fingertips quickly found his hot cock but I slowly wrapped my fingers around it. The heat was intense on my palm. I leaned my head forward and rested my head on his chest as I slowly started to stroke him. He leaned his head against mine as he let out a quiet moan. He then pulled me close and-

KACHUNK

Shit! Someone's entered the stairwell, but we could tell it was many floors above us. We stood there, motionless, as the footsteps stomped hard on each step. Thankfully, they were going up. I started to stroke him again, as slowly and carefully as I could as we listened to the footsteps, and then-

KACHUNK

Silence. We were once again alone in the stairwell. I slowly pulled my hands out of his pants and took a step back and fanned myself. The stairwells are not air conditioned so I was starting to sweat like crazy and I could tell my face was red. Jamal took a step forward, but I pushed him back with both hands on his chest until his back was against the wall. I then took a step back and grabbed the bottom of my shirt with both hands, I pulled it up slowly, and then I grabbed the bottom of my bra, and pulled it up over my breasts, letting them fall free, exposing them to Jamal.

I've always been proud of my breasts but I still had to smile when his eyes opened wide and again tried to step forward. I shook my head no and pointed as I covered myself with my arms. I wanted him to stay against the wall. He looked up, as if to pray for mercy, and then moved backward, stared into my eyes, smiled, and licked his lips.

Once again I lifted my shirt, but this time I held my shirt up with my right hand while my left hand teased and played with my nipples. I didn't have to really play with them because my nipples were rock hard. I just wanted to put a show on for-

kachunk

I quickly lowered my shirt and we both listened intently. We had heard a door open, but it wasn't in the stairwell. We then heard two mens voices approaching. They were in the hallway right next to us! I pulled up my shirt and continued to play with my breasts and nipples as the voices approached. As they came even closer, I turned and pulled up the back of my skirt to reveal the red thong I am wearing today.

Jamal shook his head slowly and pulled the front of his jeans open with his left thumb, and with his right hand he pulled out his hard, black cock. He started to slowly stroke it as he watched me shake my ass. I loved that he was stroking himself as the voices grew louder. Thankfully, we were standing next to an Exit Only door, but it was still erotic that he was doing it.

As the voices passed the door, I turned again to face him. I let go of my shirt down and squatted in front of Jamal. I grabbed his hot cock with my hand and he let go. It was the first time I had ever seen a black cock up close, and I was impressed. It was more than the size though. (Although he is big.) I found it so sexy to see his dark skin against mine. I loved how it was new and different to me. I loved how confident he was, even though people were so close to us.

I pushed his cock upward and licked the bottom of his cock all the way from his balls to the tip, and then I took the tip of his beautiful cock into my mouth. He exhaled slowly through pursed lips, trying to stay as quiet as possible. I sucked on the tip softly as his delicious dark cock continued to grow in my mouth. Soon, he was as hard as a rock.

While holding his cock with one hand, I started to softly suck on him, taking him deeper and deeper into my mouth. His cock was on fire. I've never felt such a hot cock against my tongue. It made me soaking wet. I know because I reached between my legs with my left hand and slowly rubbed my pussy as I sucked on that massive cock.

He moaned loudly, and I stopped and took his cock out of my mouth. I put my finger to my saliva covered lips, to indicated he should keep quiet, and then I took him back into my mouth and sucked him harder and faster than before. I looked up and he had his eyes closed tight and he kept exhaling heavily.

He then leaned forward slightly and started to slowly slide his big cock in and out of my hot mouth. I put my hands on his hips to help me balance as he put his large hand on the back of my head. He then slowly started to fuck my face. I love when a man does that to me. I love when he has to thrust. I love when he has to be control and when she can't help himself.

I looked up and watched the pleasure in his eyes as he-

KACHUNK

I tried to pull away, but his large hand kept my mouth on his cock as he looked up. We could hear the tap of high-heels as they walked down each step. They were far away, maybe two to three floors above us, but they were coming down toward us.

He looked down and looked me in the eye, and then he slowly started to slide that thick cock in and out over my wanting tongue again. He moved slowly and carefully.

*How long will you go until you pull out?*

Tap, Tap, Tap. The footsteps were coming closer and closer. We never looked away from one another, I just let him slide in and out of my mouth as the footsteps approached.

Tap, Tap, Tap. His hand didn't move from the back of my head. My heart started to beat out of my chest. Would he really let someone see him with his cock in my mouth?

As I stared up at him, a shadow slowly crept down the wall. Whoever was coming was almost to our floor...

Tap, Tap, Tap. They just passed the door at our floor...and they didn't stop.

I saw the high heeled shoe as it stepped down, and my eyes probably bugged out of my head. The tapping of the shoes continued as he let go, lifted me up by my arms to help me stand. As I pulled my shirt and skirt down, he flipped his cock into his pants. I looked past Jamal and I could see the persons hand at the bottom of the handrail, at the last step before the turn. Right before the person turned, Jamal scooped me up in one arm and lunged forward! We both crashed through the metal Exit door.

KACHUNK. Once again we both walked quickly to our respective restrooms.

I pushed the restroom door open and I quickly looked under all the stalls. I was alone. I picked the stall farthest from the door and quickly entered, turned and locked the door, reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties down to the floor. I put my left leg up on toilet and as I leaned back against the wall, I started to rub my clit as fast as I could. I wanted to cum while standing. I wanted to feel what I felt yesterday.

I could feel and hear how soaking wet I was. My orgasm quickly approached, but I ached so bad for Jamal's cock that I pushed two fingers inside of my soaking wet pussy and started to fuck myself.

I imagined he was in the next restroom, stroking that thick cock and cumming all over while he imagined cumming down my throat. That thought quickly sent me over the edge and I had to reach up and grabbed the top of the stall wall to prevent myself from falling as my intense orgasm crashed into me and made my knees weak. I did my best to hold in my moans as the orgasm rushed through me like a train. Standing while cumming, and holding in my moans and screams was so...I don't have the words. My insides were wildly out of control while I was trying so hard to keep the outside in control.

My orgasm finally started to subside. I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and I started to suck every sweet, creamy drop off of them. I wanted so badly for those fingers to be Jamal's beautiful cock. I wanted so badly to see my creamy white cum all over his dark skin. I craved to taste both of our cum together.

As I started to get my bearings, I looked down and I was a hot mess. My bra was off and twisted under my shirt. My panties were around my ankle, and I was dizzy, hot, and sweaty. I slowly started to get myself back together. I dressed slowly and made sure I was neat and presentable again. I stayed in the stall another few minutes, trying to cool down and get myself back together.

I walked to the sink and put cool water on the back of my neck. All I wanted to do was go find Jamal, take him to a quiet spot, and let him ram me with that huge rod for ten minutes. Unfortunately, I couldn't do that so I had to stand there and try and get my bearings. I could barely even think. Finally, two women came into the restroom and I rushed out without even thinking. I just went.

Sitting down at my desk, I looked around for Jamal but I couldn't see him. I moved my mouse, realizing we must have been gone a while because the screensaver was on, and that doesn't go on unless I'm gone a looong time. I saw this:

---

JAMAL S: Your analysis of the project was...hot. I leave with the CEO on an emergency business trip in an hour but I'll be back on Tuesday. We will discuss the project then.

---

Katie, how am I going to make it until Tuesday!?! I need that delicious man in the worst way! I'm aching so bad to have him inside me even though I'm still trying to get my heart rate back to normal! If I do see him on Tuesday, do I invite him over, or do we do more in the stairwell? On the one hand, I would love to be completely free so we can do whatever we want to each other, on the other hand, nearly getting caught in the stairwell is so exciting!

I can't even think about it. I have to get some work done! Delete this email and call me after work. I need a drink!

Shit! I forgot to talk to him about your transfer. I'll send him an email now!

Sheesh, my hands are still trembling...and here comes that stupid bitch, Linda!

Call me,

Jaime

AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers