I May Need To Get Another Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it sounds silly, but I felt like I had a spotlight shining down on me. "ATTENTION EVERYONE: Jaime just had sex in the stairwell!"

I was sure that my flushed cheeks, my wrinkled skirt, and my trembling hands would give it away anyway!

DING

I walked into the elevator and headed for the back corner, turned and stared at the floor as the elevator descended. There were so many things that were rushing through my mind.

DING

I exited the elevator and quickly walked past the four babbling bitches and past the security desk and pushed open the big glass lobby doors and inhaled deeply as the fresh air and warm sun comforted me. As I walked down the street, I was finally able to get my heart rate and breathing back into control.

Still, I couldn't help but smile as I ordered my lunch from that deli that is two blocks away. There was only two people in this world that knew I had cum smeared in between my thighs. I thought about washing it off but it made me feel sexy and dirty all at the same time. It must have shown on my face because all the men behind me in line kept smiling at me as I waited for my sandwich to be prepared.

Pulling out my phone, I saw Jamal's text.

JAMAL: You OK?

I replied: Fantastic! At lunch.

I walked back to the building, giddy like a schoolgirl. I pushed open the big glass doors and started to walk through the lobby.

"Ma'am? Ma'am?"

I was lost in my own little world until he called me the second time. I looked over to the security desk.

"Yes?" I was puzzled. No one from security had ever spoken with me before. I looked up and it happened to be the cute security guard that usually smiles at me.

"There's a note for you," he said. His arm was outstretched, the note between his fingers.

I walked over and since I had my purse in my hand, I grabbed the note with the hand that had the sandwich. When I stepped into the elevator I put my purse on my arm so I could read the note. My hands started to shake.

"I've been watching you in the stairwell. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Make sure it happens again or the video will end up your bosses desk."

The security guard has been watching us every time!

At first, I started to freak out! I went weak, had a knot in my stomach, and my heart was beating out of my chest. I had so many questions! Would he really notify our bosses? Was this blackmail? Would the video get put on the Internet? How much could he really see? Should I tell Jamal?

But as the elevator reached my floor, I took a step to exit the elevator and I noticed I was wet again! Maybe I'm addicted to the excitement, or maybe I love being watched. Maybe I just want to protect Jamal and his job, or maybe I want the risk. Maybe I don't give a fuck about this job, or maybe I'm insane, but I'm definitely going to take Jamal back into the stairwell, especially now that I know someone is watching!

So now I've done two things all day today. I've done analysis on one report (three times) and I managed to enjoy my delicious Jamal again in the stairwell.

Let's go out for drinks soon! I need someone sane to talk to!

Jaime

12