I Meant To Do My Paperwork...

Story Info
Melanie's night turns upside down when she works too late.
1k words
3.9
16.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is just another quiet day at the office. My boss has already left, due to a family commitment or something, and after she left everyone else lost all motivation to stay at work.

Not me. When there's something I need to do, I will stay and see it through to the end.

I am surprised when I look up at the clock after powering through my stack of papers, to see that it was 6 at night. Wow. Usually I leave at 4. I don't know how I missed that.

I decide to read one more report, then pack up my things and go.

I open the document, and start to read when I hear a shout. "Hey, Melanie!"

I snap my head up and turn around. It's Gerald, just another guy who works in the office cubes with me.

"Hey Gerald. What are you still doing here?"

"Just finishing up some work."

"Me too." I motion to the stack of papers in front of me. "Time just got away from me."

"I know the feeling." Gerald says, and starts walking forward to me. "You know, we've never really gotten a chance to talk...you know. One on one."

"No, I don't suppose we have." I say, starting to feel a bit uneasy.

Gerald is pretty cute, 6'3", well muscled, dark brown hair and beautiful green eyes. But he's just staring at me like I'm a piece of meat.

"Well, we're here now. We could talk now." He says, and sits down on my desk.

"We could, but I need to do these reports and then-"

"Melanie, you work too much." Gerald gently closes my portfolio and slides closer to me. "You need to take a break every once in a while."

My breath hitches in my throat. "What kind of a break?"

Gerald leans forward and kisses me, roughly. Without even stopping for those shy, tentative kisses that I'm so used to guys trying for a first kiss, Gerald slides his tongue into my mouth. He claims my mouth, forcefully, gripping the back of my head with his hand and pressing me into him.

I moan, and drape my arms around the back of his neck.

He presses me closer, his hands traveling from my neck and shoulders down to my ass. He grips it, hard.

I laugh, nervously. "We're at work. We shouldn't-"

"We're alone." He says matter of factly, and pulls me up so that I'm straddling him on my desk.

I had chosen to wear a pencil skirt today, so the force of my legs parting to straddle him pushes them high up my legs. They were essentially useless at this point.

"Ugh, you're beautiful, Melanie." Gerald says, kissing my neck.

I tilt my head to the side and moan.

He leans back a bit, untucks my shirt, and pulls it off me.

"Better?" I ask, laughing nervously.

"Not yet." He says, frowning. Gerald reaches around, unhooks my bra, and throws it to the floor. "Now, that's a BIT better..." he trails off, ducking his head down to start sucking on my nipple.

I groan, and feel my vagina start to moisten.

He switches to the other nipple, going back and forth, back and forth. Sucking, biting, nibbling, and twisting, my nipples until I decide that I want to fuck him there and then.

I feel his erection, hard through his pants, underneath me. I start to move my body back and forth against it, gently riding him on top of my desk.

Gerald moans, lifts me up, and puts me next to him on the desk.

"I need to have you."

"I need you too." I say, breathlessly.

In one swift motion, Gerald unbuttons his pants, and pulls out his massive penis.

He pushes my skirt higher up my body, and rips my tiny lace panties from me. They're drenched.

Gerald spins me so that I am on my hands and knees on top of my desk. Papers fall everywhere.

"Do you have protection?" I ask, hurriedly.

"Of course." He says, and I hear the rip of a condom package. I turn to see him slide the condom over his massive erection.

"I can give you some foreplay if you want, i-"

"Put it in me!" I shout. I'm already so turned on, and so wet, I can not wait any longer. I need him. Now. I need him badly. "I just want your giant cock in me. Please! I can't wait, do it!" I cry.

I feel him place his hands on my hips, and he circles the opening of my vagina with the tip of his penis before he slams into me.

It hurts, but it feels so good.

He starts pounding me, mercilessly, in his suit and tie while I'm kneeling on my desk in just a rolled up skirt.

He hammers into me, again and again and again.

Gerald leans over me and starts to fondle my already sensitive nipples, as he ravages my pussy with his expert sex skills.

I'm almost there, when he reaches down and starts to play with my already sensitive and lubricated clit. That does it. I moan and cum, the best orgasm I've had in the past year.

I hear him grunt, and then feel him cum inside me. He starts to kiss my neck, and I collapse on my desk.

That was absolutely incredible. I didn't plan on my night going like this at all.

He pulls out of me and we both sit up- to hear applause.

A few of the maintenance crew are in the doorway of our office, looking interested and excited. One has his cock in his hand, furiously pumping it back and forth.

"You look like a great lay." One of the men says to me, and I attempt to cover my tits with my hand.

"How about we try you out? You're already open for business." The one saying this is cute, and looks vaguely European. I decide that my night can't get any weirder and so I hear myself saying, "yes."

I lean back, and spread my legs wide open, cunt open to the world. Glistening in fluids and sex and want.

The cute European unbuckles his pants and walks towards me.