I Meet the Perfect Young Lady

Story Info
Beautiful Blonde stunner demands my close attention.
1.8k words
3.33
40.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swerve91
Swerve91
20 Followers

She has round eyes. These eyes are like saucers, they are absolutely stunning. When I say that this girl is gorgeous I mean that she is a perfect ten from her blonde hair to her lovely legs, encased in eggshell white pants. She is a dream, walking over the cobblestones in her high heels. I am absolutely floored by her incredible beauty. Her lips are pink and desirable, and the skin on her face is nice and taught, "such a natural refinement to this girl," I think, "such grace and beauty. This must be some kind of dream."

I pinched myself.

Still awake.

I clear my throat and no sooner have I done so but she perks her neck up in attention and peers over at me with these beautiful eyes, forming slits, like a dog who hears a bag of treats shake.

I reach down to gather up my belongings. I'm getting ready to leave. I am so scared that she is about to come over and talk to me. I need to let the reader know, I am a really good looking guy. Women tend to fall right over themselves when they see me and when I saw this one, I felt an incredible amount of animal magnetism radiating off of her. I knew that all it would take was a glance and then she was absolutely mine.

I was absolutely right.

She immediately drops everything she is doing and her high heels click down the pavement as she comes toward me. I am not fast enough and here she comes, all five foot five of her and she is petite, elegant and carries herself with a grace that bespeaks a woman, not a girl. Yet as I look into this lovely creature's nordic eyes, I can see that she is early to mid twenties and not a day older.

She comes right up to me and I sort of just have to stand there because it would be rude of me to run away at this point. She steps up to me and forcefully grabs my pants, and says, "hey, what the hell do you think you're doing looking so sexy and not trying to talk to me."

I could not believe my ears. Hearing some pretty girl say this sort of thing to me is a little bit strange but she goes ahead and sits me down, not bothering to let go of my pants, she drags me over to a chair and says, "look, I know you're kind of shy but I can't help that you look so fucking hot and I want to -no- I fucking need you to dump a whole bunch of sperm in my ovaries asap so that I can tie you down and have your kids."

Then she pulls her head back and gazes up at me with those sparkling eyes and there really is not a whole lot that a guy can say at that point. Here I am, an honest, trustworthy person being fondled in his chair by a beautiful princess. She has her hand resting on the front of my pants and is making a really public display of grabbing my crotch in front of every other man in the place.

I briefly make eye contact. Big mistake!

She takes the opportunity to show every one there that I am owned and grabs the back of my head into a full on, open mouthed kiss.

We're sitting here, in this great hall at the Palace of Auburn Hills and a truly stunning blonde beauty has wrapped me up and decided that she owns me, without giving the slightest thought to whether or not I might agree to be owned by her.

I raise my objection but she cuts me off.

"You're so silly," she says, pinching my cheek and then giving me a nice wet kiss on the lips. "You're cock is mine." She emphasizes that point by slamming her hand down on my privates but narrowly misses and grabs ahold of my balls.

I recoil in shock and she fondles my ballsack purring like a kitten.

Her eyes gleam mischievously as she turns her gaze on mine.

"You are going to use all of the cum in those balls," she raises a delicate finger and points directly to her most private area, her pussy. "In here."

She grabs me by the hand, hails us a cab and we make for her place. Every other person in there stands in shock with their mouths agape. They have just witnessed something that has never happened and may never be repeated. A man just got picked up by a gorgeous younger girl and basically was getting raped in the cab all the way to her place. Try as I might to signal for the cab driver to let me out, at one point, as she had my balls in her grip I told the driver that this was rape. He ignored me and drove straight to the address she had provided. At this point we are standing on the steps and a police officer approaches.

"Thank god," I say to the officer. "This woman is raping me."

The officer looks at me and then at her.

He lets her off with a warning.

Inside her apartment I am made to sit on the couch as she removes my clothes. She has me lay down and removes my pants like a mother would a child. She then removes my underwear holding my legs, up and apart and admiring my nether regions. She brings her face down to my balls and plants kisses atop them both. Then I feel her tongue nimbly poking and prodding, nay actually probing the inside of my body.

I shiver. "This is rape," I think. "I am being held against my will and raped. So what if she is beautiful? There is no excuse for anyone to do this."

I ask the beautiful blond to stop but she merely inserts a finger. I watch in horror as she continues the sordid treatment of my asshole by sucking that selfsame finger in her own perfectly maintained mouth.

Her apartment has books all over the place. There are giants bookshelves filled cover to cover with Freud and Frederick Douglass, all of the great thinkers and a few of the Germans. I'm looking at this girl in a whole new light. It is not as if she gives off the vibe of a ditsy blonde but she is so hyper sexual at least to me its like I never knew this side of her. As she takes me around town introducing me to all of her best friends and family members, I'm learning that she has a reputation for being extremely reserved and studious. They are all in shock when they see how deeply she has fallen for me but it doesn't surprise them at all.

They immediately take a strong liking to me and several of them offer me asylum when they find out that I'm looking for a new place. She refuses them all on my behalf and before I can object, she grabs me by the balls, through my pants right in front of her Nana and states that I would be moving in with her starting tonight and that we are engaged to be married.

"This is really too much," I now think as I begin to raise my objection to her total control over our relationship but all it takes is one look. She swings her blond head around, looks at me with those eyes, plus she had her grip on my balls the entire time. I relent and do the only thing I can which is accept her offer.

She pulls me in for a warm embrace and forces her tongue into my mouth. She is pulling my face into her's with hand one the back of my head and I feel a tremendous degree of pressure building as she voraciously attacks my throat and orders me, adding a perfunctory please when I hesitate, for me to go upstairs and remove my clothes so that I can have a bath. She runs the water and because there's no way for her to lift me into the tub, she leads me into it, making me feel like a child with his mommy. She is only two years my junior and has totally taken complete control of my life at this point.

She is so beautiful that she thinks she is allowed to come into my life and rape me! She proceeds to wash my body with tenderness, cooing and handling my junk with love. She lifts me out of the tub and kisses me up and down my body and then she sits on the sink and orders me to impregnate her.

"Put a baby in me."

"What?" I ask.

"You heard me," she says. "I want you to be my baby daddy."

Hearing a stunning blonde speak in such crass terms is really beyond anything that I can describe. However, she has reached down and grabbed my balls while I was weighing the decision and she proceeds to impale herself on my cock. "You've just taken my virginity," she says. "Mom! Dad!" She calls.

I hear footsteps rushing upstairs.

"Pop a bottle of Champaign. I'm no longer a virgin!"

I make polite conversation with her parents, over tea and crumpets while she positions herself in the classic, baby-making pose on the floor. She has her hips on a pillow, allowing the sperm to swim upstream more easily.

Her mother is happy to help her daughter get impregnated, telling her that she ought to put on a pair of panties so that no sperm leaks out.

After a while a suitor comes by the house and is greatly dismayed when they tell him to get lost and threaten to call the police on him. He looks in jealousy, shock and rage at me as he had all but come this close to being in my position, now he is on the outside looking in while the beautiful blonde girl and the incubator of my future child recounts the best parts of our first time together to her doting parents.

Her parents looked at me with sheer awe written all over their faces and who could blame them. I was a handsome, nice guy and they were naturally attentive to my needs. At one point her father offers me his war pistol and tells me that it's worth a great deal and he would like me to have it.

I accept his kind offer but tell him that his daughter is gift enough. At that point I can see the tears welling up in their eyes and I get ready to leave. She runs up and grabs my balls however, letting me know that she is not done with my body yet.

"We still haven't decided on a date," she says.

"A date for what?" I ask.

"The wedding, silly!"

Swerve91
Swerve91
20 Followers