I Met a Man Who Likes a Girly Boy

Story Info
I met a man who could like a feminine guy like me.
7.4k words
4.63
92.2k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clintdear
Clintdear
379 Followers

I had been divorced for a while and have been getting used to the idea of being able to do what I want when I want.

We were married when we were both 18, and by the time we were in our early twenties, my wife decided that I was not the guy for her anymore.

Toward the end of our marriage, my feminine streak seemed to show itself more and more when I let my guard down. I tried to only allow "her" out when I was on the road and alone, but over time it got harder and harder to hide my secret from my wife.

As time went on my wife developed a knack for taking advantage of my hornyness. She would lead me on in our little sex games couples play just enough to encourage the real me to sneak out little by little, admission by admission. My eagerness to agree to her suggestions to wear her panties or shave my legs created an instant hard on that gave me away.

It was bad enough when she said it was time for us to part, but when I was pleading with her not to go she she really rocked my world by telling me we should have never gotten married and that we would both have been better off if I just found a nice man and married him instead! As much as that hurt, she was more right than wrong.

If the truth must be told, my most hidden desire was that I always wanted to find a nice manly boyfriend who was seeking a feminine boyfriend, and maybe if things went well, might ask me to become his "man wife" someday. I hated being in the role of husband in my marriage, and I equally disliked being the "man of the house".

Over time, I came to feel cheated out of the woman's life she got to lead - a life I wanted for myself! I came to dislike having sex with her and I had to pretend she was a man when we were doing it or I'd lose my erection.

I thought maybe she was willing to indulge me a little in our sex play, but instead she used it to dump me. On the bright side, I was living a lie and she finally let me free.

While the divorce hurt me, at least now I had the opportunity to follow my instincts. When on the road before, I liked to dress pretty and practice my femininity in my hotel room, having to be careful not to leave evidence when I got home.

A few weeks later, I was in Reno doing a company presentation on a Friday and decided to spend the weekend and enjoy life a little. I decided that since I'd never been in a gay bar, now was as good a time as any, so I grabbed the local "Reno News & Review" to see what was out there. I decided on a visit to a gay bar downtown that was having a monthly "Dress Like You Mean It" mixer which was taking place this evening.

The club flier said "fantasy wear encouraged", and seemed like a safe venue to show off my feminine side a little. To be on the safe side, I called and asked the manager if dressing a little girly was OK and wouldn't cause me to get my ass kicked.

He told me all was cool, and it was safe to express myself. He suggested I check out their website. As I went though the photo gallery, the pictures from earlier mixers showed several men in feminine attire. After that revelation I was feeling that if I couldn't get up the courage to express my feminine side in such a safe place, I never would.

I was staying at the Atlantis in the outside "apartments" where I could come and go with some privacy. After dinner, I decided to consider my evening plans and choose something appropriate for a hot club on a hot summer night. Being single now, I took advantage of my new privacy and collected a pretty good assortment of women's things so I could make myself pretty.

I decided to have a couple of glasses of wine and a soak in the tub so I could decide on what outfit to assemble that would be fun and daring, yet still a little subtle. I did an enema so I wouldn't look fat and used a depilatory on my legs and feet, then showered and re shaved my underarms and balls and trimmed my bush into a neat triangle so it would look nice, just in case.

I drew a bath and poured in an extra measure of my favorite vanilla honey bath fragrance to soak in so I would smell nice and sexy all evening should someone care to notice. I had very little body hair anyway, and absolutely none on my face, and I've found that shaving and then enjoying a nice luxurious soak in the tub with a glass of wine is a sensuous treat. A final rinse in the shower with an invigorating scrub with my loofah soaked with my bath fragrance left my naked skin feeling sexy and feminine, and smelling nice.

Even though I'm not overweight, men's shorts never really fit me properly because my shape is odd for a guy, as my ex was fond of saying. I have a narrow waist and fairly wide hips sporting a fleshy "bubble butt" bottom of a girl, as well as prominent nipples on a fleshy chest that is narrow like a woman's (Thanks Mom). More than once I have been mistaken for a girl from the back and I will admit that I was very flattered and always responded with a bright smile.

I decided to wear my new outfit that I bought in a gay boutique in San Francisco. I bought some pale yellow hip-hugger shorts that I paid extra to have tailored, along with some tiny pink frilly panties and a light cream tinted silk camisole. I just love what my new shorts do for my bottom. They have a 1" inseam and tailored to highlight my girly bottom perfectly. They are cut a little higher in the rear in such a way that they ride up to allow my butt cheeks to peek out, accentuating my bubble butt, and the panties are thoughtfully designed with a little extra room in front, yet are still very feminine. The camisole is fairly snug, and allows my nipples to plainly show should they decide to present themselves. It has fairly wide straps at the top but lacked lace trim so as to pass for a tank top at first glance, and yet still be very feminine. I can't wait to shop there again!

I took a second in front of the mirror to admire myself in my camisole and shorts. For shoes, I chose my pair of silver T strap sandals with a 1" heel to give my 5'6" frame a boost, and a matching silver belt. I topped it all off with a thin loose cream tinted shirt and a dash of women's perfume - "Passion" by Liz Taylor. A bit dated, but definitely "boy bait".

I decided to wear my hair in a messy pixie style and combed down some loose bangs, then tousled it up a little. Then I spent a few minutes cleaning up my eyebrows a little so they looked neat and cared for. I felt pretty. I was ready to go on the adventure of my life!

I took a cab and happily the cab driver was very understanding and took me right to the door so I could make my grand entrance as if I had been doing it all my life. I was disappointed that the place wasn't very busy so I decided to play a little pool game I learned and have a glass of wine.

It wasn't long before I noticed a cute guy nursing a beer that seemed to be checking me out. I caught his eye and smiled at him, and after a little flirting, he finally walked over and asked me if he could join me for a game. He was quite a bit bigger than I was, probably all of 6'2". He was very handsome, quite masculine, and very charming.

While my new friend seemed nice enough and genuinely interested in me, a casual glance revealed that he was getting an erection. Oddly, it made me feel a little awkward and a bit intimidated knowing I caused his arousal since he could overpower me in an instant if he cared to. Red flags went up and I thought to myself: He has potential, but he is bigger and stronger than me, and horny, and I'd better be careful to take my time and make sure he's OK and not someone I'd regret being with.

As we chatted during the game, the butterflies in my stomach soon gave way to a feeling of serenity and comfort in the presence of my new companion. I found myself relaxing and becoming quite passive and docile around him, with easy laughter and congenial chitchat.

As we played and I fumbled about, he became quite "touchy - feely" with me, showing me how to hold my cue stick, adjusting my fingers and so on. I instinctively leaned in to welcome his touches, encouraging him to continue. Finally, when I was leaning over for the next shot, he reached back and rubbed my bottom slowly and sensuously, causing me to freeze in suspense.

"You have a very cute ass, boy friend!" He said.

His hand traveled down to gently stroke my bare inner thigh, letting his thumb sneak up my shorts leg to glide along the ticklish spot between my balls and my thigh. As if by instinct, I responded to his lustful touch by widening my stance and lifting my hips up and rearward to welcome him in a most submissive gesture, as I felt his hardness pressing into my hip.

"Why, thank you", I replied.

I smiled sweetly at being called "boyfriend", as I purred silently at the implications of his intimate caress.

Being pursued sexually by a man was new to me and I must admit, I was surprised but not turned off by his aggressiveness during our pool game. Afterward, he showed a more loving and protective interest in me and made a point to be more engaging and relaxed, and on his best manners. From my budding female perspective, it was a heady experience to enjoy this experience at the hands of a real male.

Back when I was dating women I hated being in the man's role of having to be charming and witty, and ever alert for signals that said "Keep going". I was definitely past that. I was wanted to give him the "I want you to take me to bed" signal if I knew what it was! And yet, here I was depending on him to make the moves!

Now that the pursuit had seemed to end, in the eyes of the other patrons we now were deemed to be a "couple". He became more assertive and more possessive of me, and more inclined to keep me physically close to him. I acknowledged my new status by melting into him each time he put his arm around me to pull me close. I felt a little shy at first about him being so obvious with his intimate touches, but I soon grew to welcome his affection.

I appreciated that it was a "guy thing" and I was flattered that he was showing off to everyone in the bar that I was now "his". Of course I was pleased to signal to the other patrons in the bar that I was proud to be "his" chosen one, too! Now I had to make sure I didn't lose him.

When it was time to take a break from the game he suggested we go to the bar. I was comforted by the feel of his hand on my butt as he escorted me to booth in a quiet corner. His constant touching and sweet whispered compliments had me so hot it was all I could do to control my craving for his affection without embarrassing us in front of everyone.

As we chatted and nursed our drinks, I began to get a little apprehensive wondering if getting involved with such a dominant man was a good idea, or if maybe it was all one big tease. I never expected to meet a truly masculine man who would respond so positively to my femininity. And I certainly never expected to find myself to be so brazen in displaying my eagerness to be his fertile little boyfriend. I was really putting myself out there.

I found myself being flattered and delighted that my new suitor was going out of his way to be so adorable and lovingly provocative! I was getting very turned on and I felt a confusing sense of simultaneous empowerment and submission, yet my instincts told me it was my turn to make the next move before the night got away from us.

I began to understand how a woman might feel when the man she is interested in is slow to pick up on the fact that she has finally decided she would like to have sex with him. I didn't want to spell it out to him. It was getting to be a "face palm" moment.

On the other hand, a woman also knows that as soon as she leaves the bar with him, she is putting her trust in him since she may have little control over events should they turn sexual. I felt I could trust him and It should be enough that I was putting it all on the line for him considering he's a pretty big guy compared to me. I was praying he'd make a move soon.

As we made small talk at the bar, I hinted that maybe I should get going soon, to give him an out in case he wasn't really interested. He looked into my eyes and lifted my hand to his lips for a gentle kiss and said,

"Please don't go." He said.

"OK." I replied, as I smiled weakly and squeezed his hand back.

I hoped that simple act of acceptance was enough to seal the deal.

As we chatted at the bar he kept touching me and putting his hand on my upper leg as I encouraged him with my coquettish behavior. When he rested his hand momentarily on my hard cock, I blushed deeply as he smiled back at me. I felt like a craven little hussy as I smiled back at him and slid my hand over his hardness in return! I found myself at ease with him, eager to become his docile little boyfriend as he took advantage of my eagerness to let him strip way my masculinity.

The place was starting to get busy and pretty noisy. As we were finishing our drinks he leaned over and nibbled at my earlobe and asked me if I would like to join him for a glass of wine at his apartment. He had me squirming in my seat with anticipation as I wondered if he would ever "pop the question"!

I smiled and replied sweetly.

"I'd love to." I replied.

As we left the bar I held my head high, feeling proud and unafraid when he took my hand and walked me to the parking lot, knowing that for the first time in my life, I was giving myself to a man who would control my sexual destiny for the night..

As we got to his car, he opened the door for me and helped me in and leaned in to buckle my seat belt, giving me a little peck on the cheek as if I were a little girl. On the ride to his house he took my hand and caressed it gently, placing it on his upper leg where my fingers were touching his cock. In return, he placed his hand on the inside of my naked thigh so he could touch mine in return. I kept my hand on his thigh for the whole ride, in contact with his cock as if to signal I was eager to hold up my end of the bargain.

When we got to his place he poured me a glass of wine and then turned on some soft music and lit some candles. I was surprised how sexually I reacted to that. The atmospherics of a man doting on me and making me comfortable was a real turn on, and the soft music was like an aphrodisiac. The sexual rush I was feeling was exciting and so much different from the fleeting hookups I'd had in the past!

He took my hand and led me to an overstuffed couch where we sat down. I sat a respectful distance from him until he produced a blanket and patted the couch next to him inviting me to sit close to him and share his blanket as the apartment struggled to warm up. I smiled and scooted next to him almost as if I were a child invited to slide up next to her daddy. He put his arm around me and moved his other hand down and rested it on my incriminating hardness and began to stroke it slowly as my breath quickened. He leaned in and gave my neck some sweet butterfly kisses and nibbled on my earlobe as he began unbuttoning my shirt so he could rub my erect nipples through my camisole.

As he pulled me in for my first kiss from a man, it felt as if it was the most natural thing in the world. It was a wonderful kiss, and he effortlessly coaxed me to yield and let his tongue dance with mine. I let out a lustful moan of shameless surrender as he continued to kiss me deeply while massaging my sensitive nipples through my thin camisole.

As we continued our kisses, he unbuckled my belt and undid the button so he could lower my zipper. As he slipped his hand into my panties to massage my hard cock, I followed his lead and began to undo his pants in return. When I finally got to feel his naked cock, I was taken by it's dimensions. It was larger than I thought it was, with a large head and an increasing girth toward the middle and then tapering a little toward the base, and very hard.

I was giddy with lust as I knew that all I wanted to do right now was follow my man's lead and have a heartfelt sexual experience with this wonderful lover. I suspected that as fascinated as he was with my butt, there was a good chance that I might be confronted with losing my virginity tonight. I was apprehensive that I might be in for a painful experience should we go that far.

It wasn't long and we managed to get out of our clothes completely, leaving me only in my panties. For some reason I didn't feel ready to be completely naked. I felt a lot of comfort leaving them on, as if I needed them in order to preserve some modesty and a symbolic measure of protection. My tiny pink panties were all that remained of the crumbling defense of my virgin boy pussy, and I willed myself to be brave if the time came for the last rampart to fall.

We wrapped ourselves in the thin blanket as we continued to embrace and kiss deeply. I became acutely aware of his cock constantly touching me somewhere on my body in every position we found ourselves in. I began to fixate on the feel of his hard cock as it sometimes poked, sometimes dragged against my skin, or sometimes just rested on me as if to let me feel it's weight. It became intensely sexual to focus on the feel his hard cock purposefully exploring my body, knowing it had come for me, as if it were beckoning me to make friends with it and not be fearful of it's single minded mission.

"Lets go into my bedroom, honey." He said.

I had never been called "honey" by a man before! It made me feel very desirable and sexy. I smiled an eager smile as he took my hand in his and led us into his darkened bedroom. Walking behind him, hand in hand, I couldn't help but sashay my hips and put a little wiggle in my walk in joyful celebration of my man leading me to his bed.

He pulled back the covers and invited me in as I slithered in beside him. As he pulled the covers over us, he drew me to him and kissed me delicately as he ran his soft hands gently over my naked body and into my panties to rub my cheeks as I kissed his sensuous lips. He expertly played with my sensitive nipples, as he tenderly caressed my face and lips and tickled me with light butterfly kisses.

I got up my nerve and moved down and began to lick and suck his nipples one at a time and then gradually worked my way down to lick his shaved balls and hard cock as he pulled his spread legs up and ran his hands sensually though my hair. I rolled each, then both of his balls in my mouth and licked the sides and bottom of his cock taking my time before I dared satiate my hunger to please him. I licked and nibbled my way up to the head of his cock and slowly and gently took his cock into my mouth as I massaged the head with my tongue. I loved the wonderful feel of it as I took him more deeply and worked up and down, circling the fat head with my tongue, occasionally taking most of his eight inches deep into my throat. I felt as if I were in a trance as he responded to my tongue's finesse! I felt his cock go from degrees of hardness, to twitches and throbs, accompanied by desperate little moans. I must have been doing a good job, because he said he was getting close and stopped me.

He guided me back up next to him and began to kiss me deeply, then began to kiss and tickle his way down by body. He kissed and licked my nipples and slowly traced a trail of gentle kisses as he went lower and slid my panties out of the way so he could to lick all over my cock. After several long slow passes with his tongue along the sides and the bottom of my cock, he enveloped my cock with his mouth. He began sucking up and down and tonguing the buttons under the head of my cock. He began to roll my excited nipples between his fingers until I couldn't stand it anymore causing me to plaintively moan for him to stop!

He paused and looked up into my eyes and told me,

"It's OK, honey. I want you to." He said.

He put his mouth back on my cock and slipped his hand into my panties and sensuously rubbed my boy pussy with his finger as he teased me slowly past the point of no return. I relaxed as my cum pulsed slowly into his loving mouth as my pussy lips danced rhythmically on his fingertip.

Clintdear
Clintdear
379 Followers
12