I Met Her Again

Story Info
Round two with Kaley Cuoco in Los Angeles.
7.6k words
4.65
74.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. Please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

I rapped on the airplane's toilet door and waited, folding my arms and unfolding them waiting for the response. Slowly, the door opened and I saw Kaley had already taken her t-shirt off and had pulled her bra up over her magnificent tits. I grinned and stepped inside the toilet, she threw her arms around my neck and tugged me into a lingering kiss.

Our lips pressed against each other and my hands eagerly attached to her tits. Squeezing the flesh, I smiled as Kaley moaned into my mouth. Kaley's lips broke from mine as she moaned at my touch, the blonde beauty sighed and curled her hand around the back of my head. She guided my lips down to her tits and I eagerly latched onto her left nipple, my tongue delivered swift broad strokes against her hard nub and started to paint her skin with my own saliva. She cooed and nodded her head before taking me onto her right tit, and letting me apply the same touch to that one.

Kaley ran her hands down my body and found my belt buckle, she swiftly undid it and opened my trousers. Unbuttoning the top button, she quickly unzipped my trousers and pulled my hardening shaft out. Giving it a quick tug, she parted her legs and started to bunch up her skirt.

"Uh... Sit down... I'm going to fuck you!"

Looking down at her tits, I saw they were covered with my saliva and I was actually pretty satisfied with my work. I looked up at her and nodded my head, sitting down on the small toilet I watched eagerly as Kaley steadied my dick and pressed it against her folds. We both groaned as she sank down my shaft, I instantly put my hands on her tits and squeezed the flesh as the blonde actress started to rise and fall on me.

"Yeah, play with my nice big tits!" Kaley cooed with pleasure as I roughly squeezed and kneaded the flesh. Her hard nipples poked at the inside of my palms as she tilted her head backwards granting me access to her neck. I latched my mouth onto her neck and lightly lapped at her flesh, Kaley nodded her head as she started to increase the rate of her fucking me.

"Oh... Oh sweetie don't give me a love bite OK!?" She pleaded as she brushed some of her blonde hair behind her ear so I had easier access. I complied, the last thing I wanted was an angry celebrity in a confined space. I just opted to lap my tongue at her skin, tasting the soft flesh in my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around her tummy and helped her rise up and down on my dick. Kaley's eyes fluttered with pleasure, her hands planted themselves down on the side of the toilet so she could help increase the rises and drops on my dick. Kaley let out a low moan as my dick started to stroke against her g-spot. I continued to knead and play with her chest as she rode me in the tight confines of the bathroom.

Taking my lips off of her neck, I pushed my lips onto her slightly open lips. Slipping my tongue into her mouth, I lightly wrapped my tongue around hers and sucked on hers as she pushed her ass against mine. I could feel her wet juices start to roll out of her pussy and slip down onto my lap.

"Jesus Kaley... You're so God damned wet!" I exclaimed as she broke our lips contact and let out a hearty, throaty groan.

"It's you sweetie! You make me so fucking hot! Could you... Could you pull my hair?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at me.

"You want me to pull your hair?" I asked, unsure if I had misheard her.

"Yeah. Make me feel it."

I nodded my head and wrapped a set of her loose blonde locks in my hand. I lightly pulled at the locks and pulled her head backwards, Kaley let out a low groan and moaned in pleasure as I put my mouth on her neck again. Tasting a drop of sweat from her neck, I tugged at the hair again once she started to come down again.

"That OK?" I asked, unsure of how she was taking it. When she opened her eyes and looked at me, she grinned wickedly and nodded her head.

"Fuck... Yes! Pull it harder!" Kaley said with a smile, licking her tongue against my lips.

"Oh sweetie! You're fucking me so deeply! Fuck me so hard!" Kaley started to pant louder and louder as she threw herself down on me as I thrust my hips up at her.

I pulled at her hair again making the sultry, bouncing blonde squeal with pleasure. Keeping one hand on her tits, I squeezed and palmed the bouncing flesh as Kaley smiled. My dick stabbed at her wet insides as the horny sound of our flesh slapping against each others filled the tiny cubicle.

"Fuck... You're so fucking hot..." I groaned as Kaley moaned and nodded her head. Sweat had started to get into her hair as she threw her head back and forth, riding me like she I was some sort of unbroken stallion that she was going to need to control. She suddenly stopped herself and took a few deep breaths before lifting herself up slightly and turning herself to face me. Amazingly, Kaley kept me buried inside her and grinned when I looked at her slack-jawed.

"Don't be so amazed sweetie. I need you to fuck me hard!" Kaley's dirty mouth had found its way into our private bathroom. I nodded and started to lift her up and down on my dick, fucking her as hard as we had been in our previous position. "Suck my tits!" Kaley commanded as she closed her eyes and let her head fall back on her shoulders, pushing her fantastic tits out for me to suck on.

Her hands fell on the back of my neck and pulled me onto her right tit. Wrapping my lips around her nipple, I lightly sucked and tugged with my teeth on her hard nub making the blonde actress gasp and moan. Using my free hand, I ran my fingers down to her pussy and started to rub my digits against her hard clitoris making her moan out loud.

"Fuck yes! Rub my clit! Make me cum!" Kaley was practically begging, her lips pressed against my shoulder so she wouldn't make too much noise. "You're fucking me so deeply! Shit... I'm going to fucking cum! Don't make me wait baby! Make me cum!"

Who was I to refuse a lady her request? I nodded and fucked upwards as hard as I could muster making the blonde on top of me eagerly squeal and push herself downwards. Kaley's breath got shorter and shorter before she started to buck wildly on my dick, I could feel her pussy squeezing my member tightly before she clamped down on my right nipple. I let out a surprised gasp and came at the same time as Kaley did. I came deep inside her as she flooded my lap with her cunt's wet juices, her eyes opened slowly and we made eye contact as our orgasms subsided.

She leant in and flicked her tongue against my lip, smiling as she did so. "I love doing this with you. Are you sure you can't stay in LA with me?"

My groin argued with my brain for a while before my heart jumped in and my responsibilities came through.

"Sorry, family has to come first."

She smiled and nodded her head. "That's cool. I understand. You think you'll be in LA again soon?" Kaley asked, sitting up off of my lap and dressing herself. She pulled her bra down over her tits and picked up her shirt.

"Maybe... I have time off for October. I could come by then..." I said, I kept my voice calm, cool and collected. I prayed to any deity that was listening at the time that Kaley wouldn't hear the desperation in my voice.

"I'm filming in October. Would you like to come to a taping?" She asked, tossing a look over her shoulder as I tidied myself up.

"You could do that?"

"Sure! When are you coming over?"

"The first two weeks of October." Kaley opened the door slowly and peeked out. Gesturing that the coast was clear, we walked out and made our way back to our seats. There was a knowing glance from an older man, who smiled and went back to his paper. We sat down and Kaley fished out her iPhone, making a note on the small device, she looked up at me, smiled and went back to her phone.

"There! You fly in by LAX and I'll get some one to meet you. Then you can come on set, meet the guys and... Hang out with me some more." She added that last part with a teasing wink of her right eye.

"Sounds good, but you don't need to do that for me."

"I can't look after the guy who fucks me so good?" Kaley asked with a giggle as several other passengers glanced over at us. I waved at them awkwardly and nodded my head.

"Sure, why not. But I am twenty five, I can look after myself." I reasoned with her as I took a sip of my orange juice that was sitting on my lap tray. She pressed her smile up against my neck and kissed the area of my throat as the juice ran down into my stomach.

"Well duh. But, if you let me look after you in LA then you can look after me." Kaley said with a grin, planting her right hand on my groin she playfully squeezed my member. "If you get where I'm coming from."

"I know exactly where you're coming from." My voice had a playful tone in my voice when I put my plastic cup back on the tray. "And I do want to... Look after you. It's just very generous of you!"

Kaley's winning smile was plastered on her face when she kissed me on the lips again. She lightly bit on my bottom lip when she pulled away from me. "Well, after what you did with me last night I'm in a very giving mood. I'm just not sure I'll be able to keep myself from coming to find you in England!"

"I'll make you a deal. You stay in LA and keep making new episodes and when I come to LA we can... Hang out." I replied with a smile as Kaley practically exploded with glee.

"Yes please!" Kaley leant in towards me and sexily whispered in my ear. "I need my tits fucked again. You only gave me a quick fuck last night." She planted another soft kiss on my ear and flicked her tongue against my ear lobe.

I shuddered with pleasure as the pilot's voice came on over the plane's speaker system. "Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, we're about to touch down in Los Angeles. The local time is five minutes past seven in the morning and it looks like it's going to be a glorious day. Thank you for flying with Virgin Atlantic, I'll call again once we're about to touch down."

That was it. We were about to touch down in LA and our relationship was going to hit the first... Hurdle... I suppose hurdle would be the best way to describe it. We weren't exactly boyfriend and girlfriend but maybe friends with benefits? Fuck buddies may be a better term, but we were going to take a break. Christ, that sounded corny. My own personal thoughts were broken when Kaley squeezed my hand, I cast a look over at her and she had a similar sombre face but had a smile on.

It was strange but that was enough to ensure that we were going to be OK. We shared another kiss as the flight attendants started to prepare everyone for touching down in California.

***

I parked my car in the underground area of London's Heathrow terminal. Slipping the ticket into my wallet, I grabbed my suitcase and hand luggage and moved into the cool air conditioned area of the airport. The weather had been incredible for October, even with the typically drab English weather. I made my way over to the check in desk and got onto travelling to Los Angeles.

My phone beeped to signify that I had a new e-Mail. I glanced at my iPhone and jabbed at the large button for e-Mails. My heart skipped a beat when I saw who the sender was.

Kaley Cuoco.

How did she get my e-Mail address? I had a big goofy grin on my face as I scrolled down to read what she had put.

'Hey stud!

I got your e-Mail from your fics, I hope this actually is an e-Mail address and not something to get spam away from you. I'm going to meet you at the baggage claim, (Had to fly out to El Paso, family thing.) when are you flying in?

Kisses and blowjobs,

Kaley

xoxo'

I almost choked on my own spit as I finished reading the message. I collected my thoughts and started to type out a reply.

'Hey Kaley!

Yeah, this e-Mail is tied to my phone so you can always get hold of me like this. I'm super horny to see you again!' I looked at that last part and decided it may have been too crass. Changing the horny over to excited, I re read the e-Mail and it read a bit better.

'I'm super excited to see you again! I'll meet you there! My flight should be touching down in LA for about half past ten in the morning (local time). So, I'll see you then?

Kisses and anal love,

MBJ

xXx'

I felt satisfied with the e-Mail and hit the send button. My heart was in my throat as I waited for her response. Would she be willing to wait for me? Maybe she was just stringing me along? It could be how she got her kicks. But was that the sort of thing she'd do? My mind was in overdrive as I debated why Kaley hadn't e-Mailed me back instantly. Logically, she could be in the air and couldn't reply to my message.

But, the crazy in me didn't let that settle. She must be trying to keep me on tender hooks. I sat down in a café with some lunch and did that thing where you constantly check your phone for a response even though there was no alert. As I drank my coffee, my phone beeped to show I had a new e-Mail. I unlocked the screen and pressed the button to open up my new messages, and there it was. A brand new e-Mail from Kaley sitting in my inbox.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the new e-Mail and read what the blonde stunning actress had wrote down.

'Hey bid dick ;)

Mmmm! I can't wait to have your yummy cock back in my ass! Half ten sounds good! I'll pick you up at the airport and we can hang out on set. We've only got a couple of re shoots to do so we'll probably be there for about two or three hours. Hope that's good with you!

Always wet for you,

Kaley xoxo.'

Christ.

My dick pressed against my jeans, I quickly peeked around the cafe to see if anyone noticed. Collecting my thoughts, I tried to formulate a response. Normally, it was quite easy for me to write something back but this was proving to be a challenge.

'Hey cutie,

It's killing me that I'm not with you right now! My dick's actually hard right now and I'm in the middle of a cafe! I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Hanging out on set sounds good to me! Can't wait to see The Big Bang Theory live! See you then!

Always hard for you,

MBJ

xXx'

My response made its way over to Kaley and I went back to waiting for her to reply. The waiter came over and picked up my empty plate and cup and placed the bill on my table. Paying it, I stood up and got my carry on luggage thrown over my shoulder. My jeans weren't exactly tight, so my boner may not have been too noticeable. The lights of Heathrow terminals guided me towards the departure lounge, I gazed up at the screen and saw where my flight was departing from. Walking down to the gate, my phone beeped again to suggest another e-Mail. Smiling, I fished it out of my blazer jacket and I unlocked the phone and read the message.

'Hi sexy,

As much fun as hanging with the guys is... I'd much rather hang off of you ;) I've got a naughty idea for when you come to see me... I'll have to see whether I can get it done or not! I wish you were here right now. I really need to sit down on something nice and hard!

I'm back in LA right now, so I'll meet you at claims OK?

Tit fucks and cum shots,

Kaley xoxo'

I walked down to the gate and got through to the waiting lounge. With one last chance to let Kaley know what was happening, I only formed a quick response.

'Hi baby,

I'd like you to hang off of me too :D I'm eager to see what this naughty idea is, looking forward to it! I've about to board the plane so I'll see you at about half ten OK?

Believe me, I wish you could sit on me too! I'll see you at claims then!

Always hard for you,

MBJ

xXx'

The flight was starting to get boarded, I was sitting in economy class so I would be one of the last to board. Sticking my thumb under my carry on shoulder bag, I joined the line to get onto the plane. My jacket's inner pocket buzzed with a new e-Mail, one last one from Kaley?

I glanced over my shoulder and saw no one was behind me. Unlocking my phone, I jabbed at the e-Mail from Kaley and saw she had attached three different photos. I downloaded the attachments and I made an audible gasp at what I saw.

Kaley was sitting in a toilet somewhere, a long red summery dress had been bunched up around her waist and she had pulled her panties to the side of her pussy. The next one, she had pulled her panties off completely and was rubbing at her folds and the final one she had parted her lips using her left index and middle finger. Judging by the angle of the photos, she had used her phone's camera for a self shot.

Another message came shortly after it.

'Horny for you.

Kaley

xoxo'

Christ. This flight was going to be a long one. I just hope that there wasn't any screaming kids on this one.

***

There was no luck for me. I was stuck next to a screaming kid who wouldn't sit still and his mother didn't seem to care. I tried to write down any possible ideas for new stories but found my mind was somewhere else. My mind was with Kaley and all the dirty things I wanted to do to her.

I cleared customs and found the baggage claims. Waiting on the carousel, I tried to spot my luggage case as various other bags passed by me. I saw my suitcase coming towards me, reaching down to grab the suitcase I felt a pair of hands slide into my jeans back pockets. The manicured nails dug into my ass cheeks and hot breath crept onto my neck.

"Hey sexy."

I picked my suitcase up as Kaley hugged me tightly.

"Hey Kaley!" Turning to face her, she planted a soft, hungry kiss on my face. She kissed all over me as I smiled and laughed at her hungry actions.

"God! I've missed you! I should mount you right now!"

"As tempting as that is I think we'd get into a lot of trouble for that." I hugged her tightly, squeezing her fantastic ass as I did so. We quickly shared a peck on the lips again, we broke the embrace and she grinned.

"Should we get you to the set then? Hope you don't mind putting up with my bad driving!" Kaley said with a grin, as I tugged at the handle of my luggage to wheel it along the floor.

"I'm completely shot, I doubt bad driving is going to stop me from enjoying the drive."

"Well, you haven't seen me drive yet!" She responded with a big smile I was used to expecting of her.

"Are you going to be screaming the whole time?"

"... No. Why?"

"Had a screaming kid on the flight. I may even get some rest."

Kaley cast a glance over at me and seemed to smirk to herself.

"I doubt you'll be resting baby."

I smiled and nodded my head. "That the naughty idea you were talking about?"

"Oh ho ho! No, that's not it. I think you'll like it though!" We walked past a group of paparazzi who snapped our photos.

"That's not going to be a problem is it?" I asked, talking about the photographers.

"Nah," Kaley dismissed it with a wave of her hand. "I'll just tweet that one of my buddies has flown in. You weren't cumming on my face so it'd work." Kaley then jabbed at her phone's screen and slipped it back into her hand bag. "Done!"

I was surprised at the brazen attitude she had taken with our little meet up. We got to her car and as she opened up the back for me, she ran her left hand over my dick. She smirked at me as I shot her a look before looking around the car park.

"Come on, let's go."

12