I Met Her at a Strip Club

Story Info
He meets women at a topless bar.
2k words
4.44
45.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zed128
zed128
2 Followers

I was standing at the bar alone, waiting for my drink when she walked up. The hottest girl in the whole place. Not a dancer here looked a tenth as good as she did. Thing was she wasn't really dressed like one of the dancers. She was very sexy in a cage back black dress and leather boots. But they looked like clothes a woman would for a night on the town not a night dancing for men in a topless club. But I had to ask, you never know.

"Um, excuse me I was wondering if I could get a dance?" She just looked at me and smiled for a second before replying, ”I'm sorry I don't work here."

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know I wasn't. . . "

"I know its okay."

"Well can I buy you a drink? I mean if you're not here with anyone."

"Sure I'm alone."

After our drinks and a couple minutes of silence in which I furtively snatched glances of the stunning woman standing next to me, I screwed up enough courage to ask, "What’s your name?"

"Mandy." She replied extending her hand in my direction. I took and felt faint as soon as our skin touched. While at the same time responding, ”I'm John nice to meet you."

"You too."

I was looking at her every chance I got hoping she wouldn't notice, get offended and throw the drink I just bought her in my face. She smelled wonderful, her scent alone was almost enough to send me into deep orbit. I started wondering what she was doing here all alone. Maybe she was checking it out to see of she wanted to do it. God knows if she did she'd blow every girl here out the water. Make two three times as much as they did. Yet she seemed too classy for this type of gig. Not because of the way she dressed but her look, she seemed . . . I don't know different from the other girls here. And her hair was styled very classy, off her shoulders like a business manager. I decided I didn't care and would try to spend as much time in her company as she allowed. All these thoughts racing around my head until she broke them with a simple question.

"Are you here alone?" She asked putting her hand on my shoulder and leaning in close to my ear so as to be heard above the music and noise. Her touch again it felt so good, such a simple thing yet very empowering. And in my current state that's exactly what I needed.

"Yeah." I replied, and she seemed to get even closer until her breast was being pushed into my arm and her chin was almost on my shoulder. I started to get hard, I tried in vain to will it to stand down. But they say penises have a mind of their own, it certainly seemed like it now.

"Do you like my outfit?" She asked. What man would not like that outfit.

"It’s . . . well I mean it's. Uhh, it's stunning." Was all my inept brain could put together for a retort. I needn't have worried she seemed to enjoy my reaction.

"Thanks." She said, putting her other hand on my hip. I noticed that she seemed to be looking toward the door intently before saying anything. But all at once that stopped she seemed to nod and return her attention to me, thank god. The way she was standing made it very difficult not to put my arm around her. She was in the position for it. And my arm just felt like it was in the wrong place hanging down at my side. While hers was on my shoulder and the other was on my hip.

"Why don't you sit down?" She said motioning to the empty chair next to me. I complied. And then she moved in real close her mouth right next to my ear, my arm right between her boobs. Such wonderful feeling boobs, I did not feel a bra in there. "So why did you come in here? A little lonely?" She asked breathily. Making my cock jump. It was a battle to keep control of it, which I was failing miserably.

"I guess, just to look and maybe talk to some of the girls."

"So you just came in here to talk? You asked me for a dance didn't you; I thought maybe you wanted a little more than someone to talk to." She said, and I noticed her hand was making motions down my leg to my knee back up and in toward my inner thigh. Any further and she'd know what was up, if you get my meaning.

"I don't have any illusions about lap dancers, the most I get in here is a fantasy that I take home with me and take care of there."

"All alone? That's terrible. What if you could make your fantasy I reality?" God she was hot, I was having trouble concentrating with her right there. Touching me and talking and looking so intently into my eyes. I wanted her. BAD.

"Well. . .”

"I mean what if I could make your fantasy a reality?" She said and this time she did touch it. Seemed almost like an accident until she must have felt how hard I was and reached over and started to rub me through my pants. And then she wrapped what she could of her hand around it through my jeans and squeezed it. Was this really happening. I mean who gets picked up by a beautiful woman in a strip joint. What's worse why was I questioning it. I decided to just roll with it and if this was only a tease that's fine it's give me a hell of a fantasy for later. I couldn't help letting out a little moan forgetting her question.

"Oh yeah you like that, huh?"

"Oh yeah it feels so good." I said in a husky whisper.

"Let's go get a booth." She said.

"I don't think I can stand or walk." I said smiling. She smiled back and said”Don't worry just walk close and I'll block everyone's view." She got up and I stood up next to her. She stepped back till my dick was right in the middle of her ass cheeks, then she reached back grabbed my hands and pulled them around her waist to her belly. Her nice firm flat belly. She wiggled her ass while she walked, and I thought I was going to come before I ever reached the table. When we got to a booth she moved aside and let me in her first. It would have been more gentlemanly to let her in first but we both understood the need to keep my front out of view. I don't why, it was a strip bar I'm sure just about every other guy in the place had an erection. .

Once we were seated she moved in close and put one leg over and between mine. And then she again reached surreptitiously with her hand. Only this time she slowly undid my belt. She again put her mouth right next to my ear. "What would you like me to do to you?" She asked in heavy whisper which was making me so hot. I could feel wetness spreading across the front of my underwear.

I really didn't know what to say. I mean I would like everything. The only lame thing that came to mind was "What you’re doing so far feels great."

Again she smiled this time showing the whitest most perfect set of teeth. I started to think that this was all a dream no way could this actually be happening. But her hand undoing the button on my jeans and then pulling my zipper down, made me realize that this was, in fact, happening. And that I was, in fact, enjoying every minute of it. "I guess I'll keep going then." She replied.

There was a girl on stage, a blonde with hair down to her ass and huge cans. Who seemed to be annoyed because she was getting attention from everyone else in the joint, except from the couple in the booth 8 feet in front of her. This was a great spot the only one who could see us was the girl on stage, the back of the booth faced the bar and the front opened to an aisle and then the stage. And we could see anyone coming from either direction before they'd ever get to see what was going on.

And then my cock was out in the open air and that alone felt great but the soft grip and up and down motion of the hand that was on it, belonging to the hottest woman, was truly paradise. Her motion was slow and soft, seductive. It sounds corny but it felt like a beautiful poem tickling my dick with the sweetest sounds I've ever heard. And her breathing and moaning in my ear was truly intoxicating. Then she licked the outside of my ear following by sticking her tongue in my ear. She then stopped what she was doing brought her hand to her mouth and licked the palm. And then she started again and I knew it wouldn't be long.

The blond on stage was now staring at us. Grinding her crotch into the pole, it looked like she was really getting off. I looked at her and smiled; she actually licked her lips and winked at me. Mandy seemed to have caught that. Because out of the corner of my eye I saw her smile and wink at the blond. And then I turned my head towards her and she did likewise. We were looking each other right in the eye. She then very seductively licked her lips and started to lower her head. My god no not here. What is she . . . and then it was in her mouth. Her head was below the horizon of the table and moving slowly up and down side to side. I put my head back and closed my eyes. I had to open them and look straight ahead to avoid making it obvious to anyone but the blond, what was going on under the table. I looked at the blond our faces the same set in look of pure ecstasy. Now she had her hand in her panties and was rubbing her clit vigorously. To everyone else just a part of the show, something dancers do from time to time to get the audience excited. But I knew she was doing it for a much different reason. She was looking right at me, very intently. I was concentrating on what Mandy was doing not caring what the blond was looking at. And then everything went purple for a minute, and the heat rose up to my forehead, my heart thumping in my chest, sweat on my fore head. And then cum coming up. My pelvis started involuntarily moving up and down I was moaning loudly now. But no one heard me over the thump of the techno that was playing. The more I came the faster Mandy moved her head up and down side to side. And then she licked it from my balls to the head, and then she neatly tucking it back away.

She looked at the blond winked and wiped her mouth at the same time, the blond smiled and mimed a clap. Once I was back in and zippered up, she took my hand and led me out of the booth. As we passed the stage I dropped a twenty on it and Mandy dropped a bill, I couldn't see how much. As soon as we were out in the parking lot she turned me and kissed me deep. I kissed her back faintly tasting my come, I didn't care. I pulled her into me not wanting to break the kiss. . .

zed128
zed128
2 Followers