I Miss You, Really I Do!

Story Info
Sailor receives erotic confession from wife.
2k words
3.68
53.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lostnhvn
lostnhvn
12 Followers

My Love,

How are you? Is everything at sea going well? It's been so long since we've talked, I can't help but wonder how you're doing. The days seem so long now that you're gone. I miss you terribly, and I love you so much, honey. Don't ever forget that!

Ok, now I must confess something to you.

Sweetheart, Yesterday I was feeling really frisky. I really needed something real, something living inside me so... Well, You know that little adult theater down on 4th? Well, I suddenly found myself headed that way. I went in, looked around, there were several men scattered in the theater, and I found a seat pretty much in the center. I had on that tiny yellow sundress that you bought me last summer, you know, the one with spaghetti straps on the shoulders and is just barely long enough to cover my rear end... anyway, As I sat there watching the movie on the screen, getting really turned on, I lifted my feet up and put them on the back of the seats in front of me. My dress slipped up to my hips, and I could feel that wonderful cool air on my already wet pussy.

Honey, it felt so naughty sitting there with my pussy exposed, knowing that all those men were so near. I reached down and started playing with my clit. I looked around to see if any of the men had noticed. Well, that was a given. They all noticed a woman walking in alone. How could I NOT attract attention in that dress, right? Anyhow, four of the men had moved to seats closer to me, and were no longer watching the screen. I smiled to them and realized that every one of them had their cocks out! So, I invited them to come closer. Within seconds, I had a man on either side of me, one behind me and one in one of the seats in front of me.

I asked them if they would like to see me cum. You should have seen the gleam in their eyes! I leaned back in the seat and closed my eyes. My fingers were playing little circles around my clit. I was so turned on by them watching.

Suddenly, I felt a finger sliding into my wet hole. Surprised, I opened my eyes and instinctively jerked back a little from his touch. But, he just smiled and gave me a questioning look, as if to say, "is this ok?" I relaxed a bit and nodded for him to go ahead. He slipped his finger back into my pussy and I continued playing with my clit. I could hear the other men stroking their cocks and breathing heavy around me.

It didn't take long for me to get to that dreamy place. I was lost in my own little world, completely oblivious to what was going on around me. My muscles tensed up, my fingers moved slightly faster, and I could feel my pussy gripping the finger that was pumping in and out of me. I opened my eyes and informed the men that I was about to cum, and with that, I let go. The room was spinning. With a small scream, my body twitched, and I could feel my juices soaking the fingers and hand of the gentleman helping me. Slowly, my orgasm faded, but I kept moving my fingers over my clit. It just felt so good, I didn't want to stop.

The man to my right, the one with the biggest cock, from what I could tell, whispered his request in my ear.

"That was beautiful, Miss. You've really gotten me hard. Do you think it would be possible for me to put my dick in that gorgeous pussy of yours?"

Honey, I was a bit unsure, but as I shifted my gaze from one man to the next, I realized that there was no way I was going to leave there without doing something to help these guys relieve themselves. The look in their eyes made me sure of it. I thought for a moment, that it really wouldn't be fair to just leave them in this state, and you always told me how upsetting it was when a woman would just tease and leave.

So, I looked the man on my right strait in the eye, and said, "That would be wonderful. Please, please fuck me, Sir."

Instantly, he was in front of me, his pants around his ankles, his strong hands holding my legs up and apart behind my knees. My pussy was wide open for him, and dripping wet from my orgasm just moments before. He placed the head of his dick, which had to be around 9 or 10 inches long and at least 3 inches thick, right at the opening of my pussy. He smiled and held my eyes and quickly thrusted his entire length inside me. It hurt slightly for just a second, but he held still for a few moments to let me get used to his size. Slowly, he began moving, pulling out only a little and then pushing all the way back in. With each thrust, he'd pull out a little more than the last, but always pushing all the way back in. Once he had worked his way to the ridge of his cock only being left in me, he started pumping me faster and faster. I think this is where he had reached that point of no return. He was slamming into me, his head bent back, his eyes closed tightly.

Sweetheart, it felt so good! Here I was being fucked by a total stranger, and I was loving it entirely. The man on my left had reached over and pulled the straps of my dress down, and tugged gently on the front of my dress, exposing my jiggling breasts. My tits were bouncing so hard and it felt great! The man on my left started playing with my nipples. I could feel the cock in my pussy growing even thicker, expanding the walls of my pussy more than they had ever been stretched. He let out a couple of grunts and I started to feel his hot liquid shooting deep within. The sensation was too much and I was instantly having an orgasm of my own. I bucked my hips and screamed. My slit washing him in my juice.

We both held still for a moment. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of him growing softer between my lips. He pulled out of me, and before I had a chance to recover, the man that had been to my left quickly took his place in my now sloppy hole. I was impaled on this long slender dick. The man just pumped away. Faster and Faster he moved. Then as suddenly as it started, he finished. He pulled out of me in mid stream. His cum dripping from my pussy and making little pools just above my pubic hair. It all happened so fast, I didn't know how to react. He jumped up, shoved his sticky member back in his pants and sprinted out of the theater, leaving the rest of us slack jawed, watching his retreat.

I put my legs down and started to attempt to arrange myself when I heard one of the men, in a small voice, say, "Ma'am. What about us?" as he pointed to himself and the man who had fingered me earlier.

I felt guilty that they were still sitting there, dicks hanging out, throbbing.

So, sweetly I said, "ok, I can't very well, let these other guys have fun and leave you hanging, now can I?"

The men leaped over the chairs between us and quickly let their pants drop. I lifted my dress up again and asked who would be first. I let them work it out between the two of them, and lifted my legs, ready for the next cock to fill my hole.

The taller of the two was the first. He positioned himself between my legs, and slowly pushed himself in. He wasn't longer or thicker than the first two, but he felt better. I wasn't sure why, but I wasn't going to question it.

Darling, this man was so kind and gentle. He kept asking if it felt good, or if I wanted him to do anything different. He reminded me of you, in that aspect. A courteous lover. And he kept smiling at me. Really made me feel beautiful. The other man started looking impatient, so, I offered to suck him while he waited.

Of coarse, he was all up for that! He knelt on the chair next to me and I grabbed hold of his stick and licked the tip. There had been a drop of precum, so I was surprised to find that the taste was so sweet. I took his cock into my mouth then. My tongue slid from side to side under his shaft and I heard him moan.

I felt so slutty, and yet, very sexy at the same time. I imagined it was you giving me the great fucking that I was getting, and I felt another orgasm approaching. I think the man could tell too, cause he started thrusting harder and deeper into me. That's when I realized that his cock had a subtle curve to it. That's why it felt so heavenly! His dick was curved just right so that the ridge of his cock was rubbing my g-spot!

I came in a burst, surprising even me. My pussy was milking this guy, while I was sucking hard on the man in my mouth. My whole body was convulsing! I could feel a flood of wetness gushing out of my pussy and heard the drippings as it hit the floor.

I guess I was sucking a little too hard on the cock in my mouth, cause he pulled out suddenly. The two men whispered something to each other, and the one that I was impaled on, leaned over and picked me up, keeping me on his cock as he did so. The other man, quickly sat in the chair that I had just been in and the two of them started to lower me down onto his lap.

"Have you ever tried anal, hun?" the man holding me asked.

"Only once," I said.

Then he replied, "Well, if you don't like how this is feeling, just let me know, and I'll lift you back up, again. Okay?" he replied.

I nodded and felt the other man's dick at the entrance to my ass. The two lowered me slowly, and the cock was gently sliding deeper and deeper. When I was sitting directly on his lap, cock buried deep in my canal, the two started to move.

It was the most incredible feeling, sweetie, to have a cock in both holes. I felt so full! As the two moved, I could feel them both rubbing against that thin wall separating my pussy from my ass. It was a glorious feeling. Only seconds after starting, I came again. It seemed to last forever, as wave after wave of orgasm rocked me. My pussy sucked at the cock inside me, and my muscles pulled at the dick in my ass. The two men finally gave in, and at the same time filled me up completely. I was exhausted. The three of us just laid there, catching our breath.

I could have fallen asleep right there, sweetie, but the men would have none of that. They thanked me as we all stood up and rearranged our clothes. I smiled sweetly, and said "You're welcome." as I happily strode out of the theater.

My love, I hope that after reading this you aren't angry with me. I had so much fun, that it would be a shame for it to ruin what you and I have.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Your loving wife,
Wendy

lostnhvn
lostnhvn
12 Followers