I Missed Your Sex

Story Info
Boyfriend is welcomed home.
843 words
3.85
17.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked in the door after a 2-week business trip to England. His plane didn't get in until midnight. Which was way past her bedtime, when she has to wake up early for work, so he expected her to be fast asleep. He walked through the dark house, into the bedroom. To his surprise, his girlfriend was not yet asleep. The candles were lit around the room and she was lying sexily on her side in some new red-laced lingerie.

"Welcome home hot stuff."

He left his baggage right there and took off his shoes. He walked over to her as he took off his jacket and tie. She leaned up and he greeted her with a long kiss. As he backed away for a second, she grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him back to her lips. Their tongue darted back and forth and the need to have him inside her grew stronger.

She quickly unbuttoned his shirt and ripped it off him. Then came off his pants. He sat next to her on the bed and they backed up further on the bed, never leaving each other's lips. She got on top of his lap and could feel his erect cock. She was really wet now. He quickly undid her bra and took it off and her natural triple D breasts popped out.

He leaned down and took her left nipple in his mouth. He swirled his tongue all around it and flicked his tongue across her erect nipple a couple times and moved to the right nipple.

She pushed him on his back and moved closer to the edge of the bed. She took off his underwear and put her tongue on the tip of his hard cock. She licked the head and then licked all the way down and up the length of his dick. Then she took the head of his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

She took the cock into her mouth and slid him as far into her mouth as she could take. She slid his cock out of her mouth and sucked on the head of it and then went back down on him. She repeated this several times. She sucked and licked him fast and faster. When she started slowing down he pushed was pushing his hips up to meet her throat. She slid her mouth all the way down his cock so deep that she was deep throating his tasty cock. She repeated this 5 more times before she let his hard dick slide out of her mouth.

She crawled back up on him and kissed his lips. He grabbed her by her waist and flipped her on her back. He yanked her red panties off her and started rubbing her wet pussy. He rubbed up and down her pussy lips. Making sure to touch every pink part of her. He stuck a finger inside, with much difficulty. He moved his finger in and out, very slowly. He placed his thumb over her clit and rubbed at the same speed that he moved his finger. He quickened his pace and put more pressure on her clit.

"I need you," she practically moaned.

"Tell me what you want," He teased.

"I need your hard cock, fucking my slick pussy."

Removing his fingers, he licked each nipple again. Then he gave her a long, deep kiss and positioned his cock at her pussy hole. He moved his cock up and down her slit, touching her clit with each pass. She was tortured with anticipation. He then, slid the head of his member inside her and let her adjust. He was pushing inside her so slowly, and she was getting impatient. She bucked her hips up, pushing his cock all the way inside her tight pussy. She moaned with such great pleasure of feeling him fill her.

He began to pump in and out of her. In and out. In and out. He started pumping faster.

"Harder," she breathed.

He pumped harder. He reached up and pinched her nipple as he fucked her. He gave her another kiss, shoving his tongue into her mouth. She could feel her climax coming on.

"Faster!"

He pumped faster and harder and leaned over and took her nipple into his mouth.

"ohhhhh....mmmhhmmm.....yes.. yes.. Fuck me. Yes. Ohhh..Im gonna cum. I'm gonna come on your hard cock. I love your cock in my tight pussy. Fuck yes."

Writhing in pleasure, her pussy clamping down on his cock and she came.

He slid his cock in and out of her and he lost control and shot his hot cum deep in her juicy pussy.

He collapsed on top of her, both of them panting and sweaty. He rolled off of her, lying next to her and she snuggled up close to him.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed your sex," she responded.

They both laughed and fell asleep in each other's arms, knowing what great morning sex was awaiting them when they woke up.