I Move In Ch. 01

Story Info
I move in with a friend's wife.
2.6k words
4.24
86.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the last 15 years I have been in the Military which has caused my wife Connie and I to endure many long periods of separation. During all that time, I have never strayed – Sure, I have thought about it many times, but when it came time to mess around on her I just didn't want to risk our relationship.

About 5 months ago I was transferred to another command that required me to move. The problem was that Connie had a great job that she just couldn't transfer from right then. After talking to Connie, we decided that I would go ahead by myself and come home when I could during the 2 year tour while she remained behind.

The day I checked in, I ran into Bill who was an old friend from a previous command. He had since retired and now worked on the base as a contractor. Back when the two of us were stationed together, Connie and I spent a lot of time with Bill and his wife Kim so it was natural that he invited me to their house for dinner that night. I remembered Kim as being a very beautiful, outgoing woman. In fact, back then she was the object of many of my fantasies. Of course I never acted on any of those feelings because of Connie & Bill, but there was no denying my attraction to her.

When we arrived at the house, Kim was already there preparing dinner. I immediately noticed that she had gained quite a bit of weight, but she was still very attractive. When she saw us, she came right over and gave me a big hug and then she stepped back and smacked me in the arm.

"Why haven't you called or kept I touch over the last few years? Since Bill transferred we haven't had anyone to hang out with the way we did back in the day."

"I'm not sure how this is only my fault, you never called Connie and me either" I said in my defense.

"That's different. You know that you men are always at fault for everything." She said laughing.

This was the type of banter that I had grown accustomed to during our time together, and it seemed like we never missed a beat. She told me and Bill to go get cleaned up for dinner and get out of her way while she finished cooking as she shooed us out of her kitchen.

Dinner that night was excellent and the conversation was great. After the meal we retired to the living room for drinks and to catch up. The whole evening things were wonderful and the atmosphere stayed light, but sometimes Kim's laughter seemed just a little forced and I noticed that every once in a while she would get a really far away look in her eyes. I passed this off as nothing and we all seemed to enjoy the evening.

At one point, Bill told me that on Friday he was going to California for an assignment. He would be there for most of the next 6 months. Kim said she was not exactly happy about that, but this one trip would double their pay for the year, so it was worth the separation.

When I announced that I should be getting back to the barracks because it was getting late, both Bill and Kim immediately objected and told me that their guest room was mine if I wanted it for the night. Since it was late and I didn't really want to drive back to the base that night, I accepted their offer and headed to bed. That night I had more of that dreams about Kim. Yes, she had gained a good bit of weight, but to me that only made her sexier. I fell asleep thinking about how lucky Bill is since he gets to fall asleep each night next to her curvy body.

The next day at work, Bill asked me to come out to the house that evening because he and Kim had something to talk to me about. I said sure, and went out as soon as I got off. When I got there, Kim again greeted me with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. As she did this, she seemed to push her large breasts into me a little more than was necessary, but I told myself to that I was imagining things.

"So what did you two want to talk to me about?" I asked.

Bill responded with "We want you to move in with us and stay in the spare bedroom."

I said, "No way. I can't impose on you two like that. I'm sure I'll be a regular guest here and I'll spend my share of nights here, but I can't expect you to put me up here full time."

"Nonsense! You won't be imposing at all." Kim said. "First off, we are inviting you. Secondly, Carrie is grown up and moved to New York for her career, so we have plenty of room." Carrie is their 22 year old daughter. "Thirdly, Bill will be gone over the next 6 months, so it would come in handy to have a man around to take care of things."

As she said the last part, she seemed to raise her eyebrows and give me a look that I have never seen from her before. Since Bill wasn't looking, I decided to take it as a pleading look to convince me to stay.

"Well if you're sure that I won't be imposing, maybe I will stay." I said

Kim cemented the deal with "You really don't have a choice. I already called Connie and told her the plan. She agrees that you will be a lot happier living here instead of in the barracks for the next 2 years."

So that night I moved in. For the next few days things went pretty normal. On Friday, Kim and I took Bill to the airport and saw him off. I took her back to the house and made her a nice dinner. Throughout the meal she seemed really distracted again, but I just figured it was because of Bill leaving.

Later that evening we were sitting on the couch in the living room watching football (Both of us are fanatical sports fans, even though we root for different teams) and having a few beers. After the game ended we just kept sitting there with her leaning against me. My arm was draped around her shoulders and in that position, my hand ended up resting on her left breast. I didn't realize where it was laying at first. When I did, it would have been awkward to make a big deal about it, so I just left it there and pretended like I didn't notice.

After a few minutes she shifted her weight a little and this caused her breast to move under the palm of my hand. I felt her nipple stiffen under my hand and she let out a little moan. Between her sexy moan and the placement of my hand, lots of thoughts started going through my mind and caused my dick to get hard in my jeans.

Kim then started to move slightly under my touch, causing her nipple to slide back and forth under my hand. After a few minutes of this I saw her look down at my pants and she could clearly see my stiff cock through the material. She looked up at my face and into my eyes.

"Do you really like the feel of my tit in your hand?" She sounded surprised that I was enjoying this.

"Of course I do. Your body feels wonderful against me and your breast feels great under my hand. In fact it's taking all my strength to keep from attacking you right now. If you weren't married to one of my oldest friends I probably would be doing a lot more that holding you breast right now."

"It's been so long since I was able to excite a man that I didn't know I still could. Since I put on all this weight, Bill hasn't wanted anything to do with my body"

"Is he crazy!? You are beautiful! Sure, you don't look like you did ten years ago, but you are still an incredibly sexy woman that any man in his right mind would love to hold and touch."

"You really mean that don't you" she said as she kept moving her body against my hand.

I nodded and then she suddenly sat up and leaned over and kissed me directly on the lips. She and I had kissed many times in the past as friends, but this was different. In fact this was the most passionate kiss I have ever felt. I kissed her back for a few minutes before I realized what we were doing and the line we were about to cross. I wanted to be sure this was what we both really wanted, so I backed away. Kim took this as a sign that I didn't want her.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that. I should have known that you wouldn't want me like this. Please forgive me!" She called out. Then before I could respond, she started to cry.

"No, that's not why I pulled away. In fact I pulled away for the exact opposite reason. I want you more than I have ever wanted anyone in the world. I just wanted to make sure we both know what we are doing and that we aren't going to destroy our friendship over a night of passion. "

She looked up at me through the tears in her eyes and whispered "You really want me even though I am not sexy and beautiful like I was years ago?" I nodded and she continued, "I know what we are risking if we do this, but I haven't been fucked in over three months because I don't excite Bill anymore. Let me tell you another secret: I have wanted you for years. Back when we used to hang out, and we would be alone, I always secretly hoped that you would try something with me. I would have let you have me."

She must have taken my stunned silence for an agreement, because she leaned over and just started undoing my belt and my jeans. Once she got my cock out she just started stroking it. I reached over and started rubbing her large tits through her shirt again.

I had to make her stop rubbing my dick or I was going to lose control, so I grabbed her body and started kissing her hard. As we kissed I moved my hands under her shirt and undid her bra giving myself access to her large nipples. She leaned back and I pulled her shirt and bra off. Then I laid her on the couch and leaned over her to suck her huge tits.

I alternated between sucking and licking her incredibly sensitive nipples as she just laid there enjoying the feelings shooting through her body. Suddenly, I felt her stiffen under me and her breathing got even more ragged. She cried out and then just started to shake. Finally she pushed me away from her chest.

"Oh my God! You just made me cum from sucking on my nipples! I've never cum like that before. Let's go upstairs now. That way we have room to completely enjoy each other." She said.

I followed her up the stairs to her bedroom. As soon as we got there, she turned around and dropped to her knees. She yanked my pants down around my ankles and immediately took my dick into her mouth. She just started sucking on me right there in the middle of her bedroom.

As good as this felt, I needed to feel her pussy so I pushed her faced away from my cock and helped her to her feet. As soon as she was standing in front of me I undid her pants and let them fall to the floor. She immediately started trying to cover her body up.

"Stop trying to hide your body from me. I think you are a beautiful woman. Let me see you, please." I begged her.

Slowly, she let her arms fall to her side and she stood there looking at me with a mixture of passion and uncertainty.

"Do you really think my body is exciting?" she asked tentatively

"Let me show you" I responded as I dropped to my knees in front of her. I pulled her panties down and before she could react, I pushed my face right into her pussy and started licking her slit. She just moaned and pulled my head further into her. As I licked her clit, I pushed two fingers into her incredibly wet pussy and started finger fucking her while she stood there. Finally she couldn't take any more and she pushed me away.

"Fuck me now. I need to feel your cock inside my body"

I didn't need to be told twice. I laid her down across the bed, climbed directly between her thighs, and pushed my swollen cock straight into her open pussy. We both moaned out loud when I went all the way into her on my first stroke. At first I was laying still so she could get used to me inside of her, but she did not let me. As soon as I was inside her, Kim started pushing back up against my body. I got the hint and started moving slowly in and out of her incredibly tight hole. She was having none of the slow fucking as she kept slamming up over me.

She cried out, "Fuck me now! I don't want it slow! Next time we can be slow and gentle – Right now I want you to just fuck me as hard as you can until you fill my body with your cum!"

If that's what she wants, that's what she'll get. I started just pounding her with all my might. I sat up a little so I could watch her incredible tits bounce with each stroke of my cock. She was so hot from the teasing and my eating her out that she almost immediately started shake and stiffen under me.

"OH ... MY ... GOD! ... I'M ... GONNA ... CUM!" She cried out in between panting breaths

I felt her already tight pussy squeeze my cock even more as she went over the edge and fell into the hardest orgasm that I have ever felt a woman have. This was too much for me and my own cum started to rush to the head of my dick.

"I'm going to cum too" I moaned.

She called out, "Give it to me. Fill my cunt with your jizz. Cum to me - NOW!"

I couldn't hold back any more and just let go. Spurt after spurt of hot cum launched from the head of my cock into her still spasming pussy as I collapsed on top of her.

For the longest time, we just laid there together as my dick slowly went soft inside her body and slipped out of her. Then we started to drift off to sleep in exhaustion from our incredibly intense fucking.

After our breathing returned to normal I heard her whisper "What did we just do?"

I replied "Shhhh. Tomorrow we can talk. Tonight I want us both to lay here together and just enjoy the pleasure we shared tonight. We both wanted this, so there is no room for regrets – not tonight. Just let me hold your body close to mine and we can fall asleep together. Good night, Darling."

"Goodnight" She whispered and she snuggled her naked form against mine.

To be continued ...