I Must Be The Slut I Am... Ch. 2

Story Info
Her awakening to her true self is just beginning.
2.4k words
4.02
109.2k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the people that saw me fuck the boss his son and my husbands friend at his company new years party really got a show. Most of the company saw me used like a whore but I was begging for it like a slut. The funny thing is the more people that saw me the hotter I got.

My husband got back to the party about 2 hours after he left. That 2 hours I was fucked like I had never been before. Somebody told Tyson that my husband had just pulled up. So the four of us ducked into the woman's bathroom. Tyson told me not to worry that he'd make sure everyone knew they had better keep their mouths shut. they dressed and told me they'd see me later. I stared into the mirror. What I saw was a slut that was begging for all the cock and cum they would give me. I liked what I saw.

I straightened up enough to go talk to my husband. I told him I wasn't feeling to well. That I was going to sit down. During the rest of the party I could see everyone looking at me and I could tell they were thinking what a whore. I liked that. The party finally ended and we went home. My husband had no idea what had happened or that what did happen altered me forever. I craved that feeling I had just had fucking anyone but my husband while everyone watched. I realized that my reason to live is to be the slut I am and the euphoria is people seeing me do it especially ones who know me and my husband.

I told my husband that I had to go visit my sister who is sick in Tucson. The truth be told my sister wasn't sick and I wasn't leaving Phoenix. my husband and some of his friends play softball in a league on Fridays as luck would have it he had to work late this Friday. I stopped at the gas station an changed clothes. White thigh high nylons with garters and no panties beneath my white leather mini with the open sides. my belly chain and a sheer white tank tied just under my tits topped of with my white fuck me heels. since none of the wife's ever came to the games I knew the stage was mine.

I got to the park and watched as they warmed up and the game started. I strutted over to the bench and caught one guy Scott's attention. I told him I was the teams tonight or should I say the team was mine. the game ended and I told Scott to bring the team over to me. I was waiting by the bleacher close to the parking lot beneath a big tree. the team approached clueless. When I opened and removed my top sat up on the edge of the bleachers hiked up my legs to reveal my wet pussy I think they got the message. I tuned so that my pussy was right in front of the face of the guy standing next to me by the bleachers. It just happened to be my sons best friends father and was he in for a surprise. I looked down at him as I rubbed my cunt, I licked my lips and asked him to lick it. One second of thought and the up until then happily married man buried his tongue deep in my slit. I reached for Scott and quickly released his cock not huge but good enough. as Tim ate my pussy I laid back on the bench and told Scott to straddle my face he did and soon he was fucking my mouth like it was his wife's pussy.

Several of the men on our team decide it was worth risking their marriages but the couldn't stop watching. I noticed that the other team was watching what was going on and couldn't believe their eyes. I slid off the bleacher turned and bent over the side. Tim quickly mounted me as I continued my vacuum lock on Scott's cock. Scott grabbed my hair as handles while he slammed his cock all the way down my throat. I love the smell of a mans sweaty cock and balls. Tim was now plowing my pussy like a jack hammer. Now people from the parking lot have noticed the slut with at least five or six guys waiting. Scott says he is cumming I pull his cock out to the head and open so everyone can see the cum hit my mouth and tongue 1-2-3 squirts as the 4th jet cums I swallow his cock down to his balls. licking his cock clean I tell the group that their cocks and cum are my food and air.

I sit on one guys lap as he lays back against the bleacher with my back to him he rubs my wet pussy all over his cock and then eases into my asshole. Tim soon takes his place mounting my pussy sandwiching me between these two cocks all the while neighbors and friends watch. THEY HEAR ME BEG THEM T FUCK MY PUSSY AND ASS. Suddenly the start too work with cocks into my pussy that sent me over the edge 1-2-3- orgasms looking up to see my sons teacher watching my beg them to ram both their cocks all the way in my pussy. Just then Another one from the team stands above me while I look up and try to sit up for his cock. his cock is one of the biggest I have ever seen. it looked like a good 12 inches and twice as thick as my wrist.

While both cocks slammed my gushing pussy I leaned up and grabbed the meaning of my life. with both hands it looked like I was holding a bat. While my twat went off lick a string of firecrackers I licked this colossus of cocks I licked from the very top down both sides to the bottom only to see the biggest set of balls I've ever seen. It looked like something you see on the horses at the zoo. As both cocks filled my twat full of cum I had an orgasm that was so big I NEARLY PASSED OUT. Quickly somebody from the team had taken the place of the other 2 cocks and almost equalling them I might add. I stood leaning over the bleachers while a Black man from the team nailed my pussy from behind. the man with center of my universe stood down several rows so my head came right to the top of his cock. I leaned to lick his balls trying to figure out how I was going to get this club in my mouth or anywhere else for that matter.

As I moved from his balls to the helmet I saw our neighbor the guy always had his video camera. today was no different!! I looked deep into the camera and moaned that this is my reason for living this is my purpose and this was my God. I know now that sounds harsh but that is what I pray to, for, and that's what fulfills me. I get past the head and slowly work my way down. the man fucking my from behind has now pulled his black cock out and blasted his wad all up my back and into my hair.

I move and lay flat on the bench with my head hanging back off the side so my throat is all the way open. I'm laying on the bench just a cock height he walks up and slides into my mouth deeper and deeper rubbing my tits as he tells my to play with my pussy. my pussy is electric just touching sets of another cum. Another man has now mounted my chest and starts to fuck my 38d's. My mouth has most of the cock in it. when suddenly a cock of significant size enters my pussy. I cum so hard I gasp seeing this God grabs my head and lunges forward burying most of his cock into my throat as I grind back with pussy trying to pull more cock into my pussy I see with me being upside down that his balls are only 2 inches from my nose as he slowly slides back and forth only an inch or so. I decide I must have this cock balls deep in my mouth. as he moves forward I grab his & pull him all the way in. I swear I could feel him in my stomach. I looked to see the camera catching it all for posterity. holding him their so everyone watching can see he pulls all the way out and bang bottoms out deep in my stomach just to prove he could do it.

He pulls out as the man in my pussy who happened to be my son's little league coach, pulls out and fills my belly button and squirts my pussy. I look up to see the man fucking my tits is my best friend Jens husband Terry. I lean and suck the head as it pokes out the top of my tits until he blasts my face and hair then shaking of the excess on my face.

I didn't care who saw but I was going to fuck the most amazing cock ever. I turned around and slide to the edge I pulled my legs up as he walked up I looked at him licking my lips and begged him to fuck me he laughed. I promised if he would please just put that huge piece of perfection in my pussy that I WOULD BELONG TO HIM!!! HE SAID THAT'S NOT QUITE ENOUGH. WHAT, WHAT!!! ANYTHING PLEASE JUST PUT IT IN ME!!! I WAS SO HOT I WAS ACTUALLY HAD WORKED FOUR OF MY FINGERS KNUCKLE DEEP IN MY PUSSY IN FRUSTRATION OF BEING DENIED MY ICON. He started rubbing the head which had to have been the size of a tennis or baseball along my slit tremors shot through me.

He snapped the only way your getting this cock is if you agree to taking all of us again but this time at your house somewhere in the front yard so all your neighbors can see. So you need to get yourself ready to be used and screwed for all your neighbors to see for an entire work day. that way each day you see your neighbors they're going to know that you belong to the cock any cock and you want everyone to see.

I'd agree to anything I just wanted his cock forget that in our neighborhood my son or anybody could tell my husband what I was doing and then my free ride and support is gone and I couldn't get nearly the amount of cock as I can know. But I don't care yes anything you want I plead and hearing that he gabs my hips pulls my towards him leans forward pinning my legs back and slam he gets the head in causing mine to cum off. I cum so hard I think I'm going to pass out. then suddenly he pulls back and pulling my hips towards him he's half way about 6-7 inches deep.

Now I know I'm going to pass out. then he pulls all the way out and sinks his rod all the way into my screaming pussy as his balls slap my ass. Now I think I'm going to die as he grinds his hips against mine. he asks me what is his dick. I didn't want to say it but I had to GOD I groaned as a series of orgasms made me feel an out of body experience. By the time I regained my senses I was on all fours in the grass as this Greek god fucked me doggie style pulling his pole all the way to the tip then grabbing my waist and pulling me all the way down bottoming out in my or should I say his pussy it felt as if it were in my stomach. each stroke had me quiver and spasm. He told me I was going to swallow the load I wanted so badly. I kneeled before him and felt that if I didn't get his cock in my mouth right that second I would die.

I slide the head and several inches in within a couple strokes he was all the way in. he had me sit on the bleacher as he stood straddling me he stood in front of me his cock sliding right into my mouth. with that he grabbed my hair on the back of my head and fucked my face as hard as he had my cunt doggie style. I was loving every minute of it. his cock was my air. my neighbor moved in close with his camcorder. I pulled his hips groaning wanting all this cock in me in my mouth. he pulled out and asked me how bad I wanted his cum. more than life. He said bitch your going to get it and SWALLOW IT ALL. He fucked my mouth for several more seconds then he tensed and pulled back so just the tip pointed in my mouth. he said here's your drug and your God you better swallow it all and make sure the camera can see.

With that his hose blasted what felt like a fire hose jet of cum filling my mouth instantly I swallowed as I came feeling like a junking with his biggest fix. but that was just the beginning because then came another blast then another and another. I gulped it all then he thrust forward all the way down my throat a filled me with 2 to 3 more blast from his grapefruit sized balls. I looked into the camera and groaned for all to hear that I live to be filled with cocks and cum I am for public use in public places. I need strange cock and my husbands money and ignorance If you can make me feel the euphoria of doing the sluttiest things possible I'm yours. But I will pray to the God of cocks. the guys helped me to my car and took me to a hotel it's a good thing I told my husbands I was out of town because I needed 3 days just 2 cum down and recover.

Next time I'll tell you what they did to me in my front yard.