I Must Bring My Son Back

Story Info
Mother solves her son's problems of studies.
5.9k words
3.84
164.3k
124
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: The problem, the remedy and the secret.

The only thing makes me worried now, is the study of my only son. He is the only problem for me. His father's is a transferable job, and we had to travel from one part of the state to another. He has passed his 10th class Exam, popularly known as M.P, and last year he was scheduled to sit in the H.S. Exam. But alas, he met an accident and could not stand for three months.

As he has recovered now, what worries me is his lack of concentration in studies. His Test Exam is nearing, and he looks so weary, so tensed, so distracted. I was in deep water. And then Mala, his friend's mother told me, "Mina, why don't you go and consult Dr. Das? He is an excellent psychiatrist. I consulted him for my son. And to tell the truth, he has recovered now."

Mala's son Bony has also dropped the last years' H.S. exam. He is also a brilliant student. And I decided to consult Dr. Das.

The visit was negotiated and after a long argument, my son Raja agreed to come with me. After a short discussion, Dr. Das suggested me to wait out as he would consult Raja. I waited out; my fingers crossed and hoped my son may co -operate with Dr. Das.

After some twenty minutes, I was called in and Raja came out. He was to wait out. I sat, my throat dried as I looked at Dr. Das. He was such a handsome man. He cleared his throat, and said, "Mrs. Bose, I don't know how to tell, but, you must be clear that you want to know the truth."

"I'm dying for the truth, Dr. Das. Whatever it is, please, tell me."

"I think, you can hardly believe the reason of your son's lack of concentration. You come from a sober middleclass family and this may be so embarrassing..."

My hands and legs started to tremble. I hoped for the worst not to come out. My dry voice managed to utter, "Please, Dr. Das, I'm ready to know whatever it may be."

Dr. Das heaved a sigh and removing his spectacle, said, "Your son is suffering from a common sexual syndrome or complex. We call it the Oedipus Complex where a son fantasizes his own mother sexually."

I could not believe my own ears. My own son, Raja, fantasizes me sexually?

Dr. Das continued, "Your son met an accident last year, and since then, he has been watching you closely more than ever and has built up a fantasy for you. And to tell you the truth don't mind, Mrs. Bose, you have an amazing body and beauty and you present it so beautifully. "

I blushed to hear such a handsome man praising my beauty. I know how beautiful I am, and I had been told so many times whenever I visited an office party with my husband Ravi. He is in Civil Service and deals with the aristocrats and I had to maintain my beauty, my figure and personality for the self-presentation. I'm still a regular in gym and beauty parlor and still look like a girl in her late twenties though I have celebrated my 39th birthday months before.

I said nothing and let Dr. Das continue.

"I would suggest you to check his diaries, books and other personal belongings and I'm sure you will get the cat in the bag. And sorry to say, Mrs. Bose, there is no remedy but to satisfy his physical needs. He overtly needs sex and needs is badly soon."

I sighed. I could not look at his eyes. Dr. Das lowered his voice and said, "To tell you, Mrs. Bose, it is not the first case here that I dealt this way. You will be surprised to know, such cases are so frequent now even in this town."

We live in suburbs far from Kolkata and here still neighbors worry about each other. I was really not ready to believe him. But he opened a file and showed me some case studies. And I found some of the patients and their mothers familiar. And I found Mala and Bony's case there. As I was looking at the cases, I found so many mothers having physical relationship with their own sons, so many fathers having pleased their own daughter in out familiar surroundings. I felt my crotch getting hot, and I felt wetness there.

Dr. Das was still saying, "... it is not the ethics of our profession to reveal the identity of the patients but this is such a rare case and I'm working on this project, so... I suggest you to shed off all the prejudices and go and give your son a good memorable sex life regularly. You will succeed to bring him back. It works like a magic."

Yes, I felt the magic has already started to work. . Actually incest is in our blood. Here I am, Mina, 39 years old beautiful woman, lost my virginity to my own father and had a good and healthy sexual relationship with him that we chose. His father, Ravi has been fucking his own mother Prema since he was 19 and even four or five years ago also I adjusted them to fuck a good noisy fuck in our ancestral family town. The old beauty passed away with her beautiful husband, my father-in-law the same day in a car crash. And I myself had been fucking with my father-in-law Srikumar some two years after my son was born and we arranged our dates regularly till the last time. His dream was to make a baby of me but I had to move for Ravi's job and our plan was never successful. But we used to fuck like cats and dogs like Ravi used to with his mom.

Now I can remember Raja's behaviors for the last few months. Some three months ago, I had to visit an office party with my hubby and we were back late. I found Raja still awake and I visited his room still in the party dress. He was on his studies and sat jaw dropped having seen me in the black sleeveless silk dress that barely came to my mid thighs, exposing my beautiful legs in shape. The dress was tightly hugging my curves and Raja praised my beauty, "Wow, mom. You look so beautiful and sexy in this dress."

I smiled. It's not new for him to see me in these dresses I roam around in tees and shorts in kitchen and in short maxis at home. He must have seen my curves before. But, now I remember, he had lust in his eyes that night.

Dr. Das advised me to read the copies of his case studies where the sons and their mothers have recorded their fantasies and then after sex, how they have recovered their problems. He said, "Mrs. Bose, I suggest, you go through the case studies first, and then sneak around your son's room in search of his fantasies. I'm sure you'll get your information how to move. It's all in your hands. All I can do is to help you with the primary suggestions."

I felt desperate. I felt exhausted and I felt nowhere to stand. How on earth can I have sex with my own son? What'll my hubby feel if he comes to know this? And again, if I don't move, my only son's life is to shatter. Who knows, my sacrifice can make his life forever? I was in a dilemma. I could not decide fast. I thanked Dr. Das and came out.

Raja was waiting outside. He could not look in my eyes, neither could I? We just gave each other a regular hug, and kissed him on his cheeks. I drove the car back home and as we reached, I saw Raja rushed to his room. I sighed and parked the car in the garage and then entered home. I changed into long and full length nightie and prepared the dinner.

At night, I sat with the case studies when Raja was gone to bed. As I went through the cases one by one, I felt a rare kind of sensation running down my pussy. I felt wet under my panties and I had to adjust it time and again. As I finisher the first confession of a boy about his fantasy regarding his mom and his mom's description how she offered her naked body to her own son one night, and how they enjoyed thereafter every night and day even, I could not resist my fingers running through my cracks. I lie on bed and spreading my legs raising them up and holding the nightie up to my waist; I parted the thin fabric of the panties and started to play with my clit. My cleanly shaved pussy was really on fire and I was dreaming my own son licking my pussy like the case I just finished and fingering my pussy, I was dying to have a cock in there.

But I have to move slow and steady. I know my son. He is shy and must feel shocked if I just go and offer him a fuck, saying, Come, Raja, fuck your mother and fulfill all your fantasies, he will surely be shocked and my entire process of reviving his concentration in studies will go ashtray.

I decided to wait and know about how he fancies me sexually. Like if he wants me just to fuck like dogs or does he cherish any dream. The first step of his recovery lies in the fulfillment of his dream. I'll have to find out if he keeps it clearly written in his diary.

Raja has gone to school and I creep into his room. It's clean and tidy. I've taught him to keep his room clean. On his table, there is his diary. I sat on the chair and open it. From the beginning, I start to follow his entries. And I found what I was in search of.

There are entries from the beginning and I just go through it.

Oh! Again, I saw her. In her Little Black Dress coming back from her late night parties with the Diplomats in the town. She looks stunning and to be true, so sexy, that I thought to run and embrace her in a hot wet kiss. But... she looks so hot when she reveals her slander sexy waxed legs. But I don't like them waxed. I dream how they would feel if she leaves them natural, never waxed and hairy. She has such a sexy figure, her firm 32 inches boobs, her 27 inches slander, sleek waist and her precious, 40 inches, round, oh so bumpy, ass... as she raised her hands, in her sleeveless LBD, and something again disheartened me... her cleanly shaved armpits... oh! Why do these sexy goddesses like to be hairless everywhere... I feel so hurt... she came to greet me Goodnight and then, as she leaned to kiss my cheeks, I got a great view of her cleavage, her white chest line, her ample boobs, and then I discovered she was not in her bras. I wonder, was she panty less? She looked so exhausted, must have to entertain one of those bustards in the party, may be more than one, and I wonder, and does she like all these? Those old men know humping and knowing nothing about how to satisfy a woman sexually. But what does she get? All those humping, humping and the hot goo in her so cute, heavenly pussy... and more over, exhaustion...

I can remember the day, the party and that I was not in my bra and in the party, as one of my hubby's bosses fucked me in the restroom, I presented him my cum soaked panty to him. I appreciate his vision from a woman's point of view as he cares so much for a woman. He knows perfectly what my sizes are, and that he can sympathize with me that I have to succumb to the Diplomats to satisfy them sexually like all other wives in the job. The husbands fuck around other women and the wives go to please the bosses. This is the life of a Diplomat; this is the destiny of a diplomat's wife to be fucked around here and there.

I turn over the pages. There are so many entries and I discovered his fetish, he likes to see me hairy, in short hair or pixie cuts and sometimes shaving me in Mohawk and at least once to shave me bald top to toe and his fascination is to taste my pee also. He wants to fuck his own mother is clear now, and that how does he prepare this, is what I have to find now. I find many other entries there, as his dream is clear, he writes down how to fuck me, how to satisfy me, with the view that as I'm alone now, I'm surely frustrated not to receive a good orgasm from my husband. I must disagree. My hubby is good in bed and is always careful that I get ultimate satisfaction from the very few fucks we enjoy at home.

I lament why my hubby has to go for so many tours and at the same time feel jealous, how lucky he is to fuck around so many sexy, young, beautiful ladies while on tour. On the other hand, I have to have the elder ones, the bosses on Viagra who barely have potency to satisfy me rather satisfying their own needs entering a beautiful lady like me and getting awesome blowjobs from me around.

I must admit that every Diplomat's wife is skilled in good, awesome blowjob and to be true we learn it from the elder ladies in kitty party soon after we are married to a Diplomat. It's very secret but true. You like it or not, you have to fuck around with the bosses of your hubbies. I felt stiff at first like all other, but after a few years, I shed off all prejudices and joined the top list of desired whores for the bosses.

I go through the entries and my crotch starts to leak. My panty is soaked to read his detailed description of me having sex with my hubby. He had seen us, me and my husband having sex many times, and he writes how I feel, to be true, with my husband. He fills me, makes me satisfied and we enjoy good, healthy sex altogether. His entries are as passionate as he describes us having sex:

Its half past midnight and I heard them. Its mom's moan and I tip toed to their bedroom, the window was half open and the room was folded in light. Oh! Why don't they put them out? Do they want me to peep their sex? And if I peep, it's not my only fault.

I saw her nude, sitting at the edge of the bed and outstretching her beautiful slander waxed legs beside, folded from knee, placed on the edge of the bed by her side like an 'M' and my handsome young father was on his knees, his face between her legs worshipping her beautiful pussy.

Her fingers were running in his hair and suddenly, she moaned louder, "Oh my god... yeah... eat me like that, eat me clean, and eat me, my boy... eat your momma..." ( ওহ... মা গোওওওওওওও... আহ... খাও, সোনা, চেটে চেটে মায়ের গুদ পরিস্কার করে খাও...) I was surprised. She calls her husband her son and wants to be his mom. And that is why I feel so attracted to her sexually. She fantasizes me having enjoyed sex. She was groaning and dad was licking her. Surely she had come that is why she was shivering and then dad stood up. He kissed her lips and asked, "Momma, do you want your son to fuck his momma now?" (মা, এখন কি মায়ের সোনা ছেলে তার সুন্দরী মায়ের সুন্দর গুদ মারবে? ) Mom opened her eyes and taking him in her embrace, said, "Yes, boy. Momma wants her boy to fuck his momma now and fuck her hard. Momma badly needs her son's fat, long cock in her groping pussy." (হ্যাঁ, সোনা ছেলে আমার, মা বলছে কী, মায়ের আদরের ছেলে যেন এবার আচ্ছা করে মাকে চোদন দেয়। একদম কষে চোদন দাও দেখি বাবা। মা তো আর পারছে না, যতক্ষণ না ছেলের মোটকা, লম্বা ল্যাওড়াটা মা'র ক্যালানো গুদে ঢোকে, ততক্ষণ মার সুখ হচ্ছে না... )

And there they were, mom lay in bed and dad perched on her, his erection vanished into her cleanly shaved pussy. And she embraced him with her all four hands and legs and he was fucking her hard. She was groaning, "Oh, yeah, fuck me, and fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck momma ... yeah like that, yeah..." (ওহ... এইতো, চোদ, চোদ, মাদারচোদ ছেলে, মাকে চুদে চুদে হোড় করে দে...ওহ্‌ওহ্‌ওহ্‌ওহ্‌ওহ্‌ওহ্‌ওহ্‌... চোদ, চোদ, ঠাপা, ঠাপা, এইভাবে মার, আহ্‌, শালা, কী চুদছিস রে... আহ... )

I was just enjoying and dreaming when she will get her real son. I was making love to this beautiful sexy woman, and she was urging to fuck her more. I eyed on them and he stopped. She kissed his lips and he licked her nipples and she said, "Oh, my son, my boy, now get up and make momma your Bitch. Momma wants her son to fuck his momma in doggy style. Don't you know momma loves to be fucked in doggy style?" (ওহ্‌ মাগোওওওও... সোনা ছেলে আমার, বাবা, এবার ওঠো তো। উঠে সুন্দরী মাকে তোমার কুত্তী বানিয়ে দাও দেখি। মা বলছে কী, মার আদরের সোওওওনা ছেলে যেন একটু দয়া করে মাকে এবার কুত্তাচোদা করে। তুমি জানো না যে, মা কুত্তাচোদা খেতে কেমন ভালোবাসে?) He stood on the floor and said, "Yes, momma, I know, momma likes doggy style. She is a real bitch and she is her son's slut." (উম্‌ম্‌ম্‌ম্‌... মাআআআআ... তুমি যে কী বলো না! আমি কি জানি না মা কুত্তাচোদা খেতে কত্ত ভালোবাসে? আমার মা তো একনম্বরের কুত্তি। আমার মা হল গিয়ে মার ছেলের খানকীমাগী। তাই না?) She giggled and sat on the bad on all fours. Oh how wonderful she looks, her ass exposed to my side and she bent her waist slightly to raise her ass to offer to dad. Dad sat between her asses and started to lick her cracks. She giggled, "Ummmmmmmmmmm... noooo... son, momma needs his son's cock in her pussy. Now..."(উম্‌ম্‌ম্‌ম্‌ম্‌ম্‌ম্‌ম্‌... আহ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌হ্‌... না, না বাবা, সোনা, দেরী করে না... এখন চাটাচাটি করার সময়? এখন মার গুদে কেবল মার ছেলের ল্যাওড়া সেঁধিয়ে দাও... )

I was getting turned on reading my son's diary about me fucking my husband. We love to role play. I play as a mother and like my hubby to be a son, and sometimes he plays my father, and I act like a daughter. To be honest, while enjoying sex, we prefer the incest. I often say him "Aren't we getting involved in incest and getting ready?"(আমরা কী অশ্লীল হয়ে যাচ্ছি গো! মা ছেলে... বাবা মেয়ে... এসব কেউ ভাবে?) "What for?" (মানে? ) he will say smoking from our mutual cigarette. "That incest sex. You play my son, I play your daughter." (এই যে মা ছেলে খেলা। তুমি আমার ছেলে সাজছ, আমি কখনও তোমার মেয়ে... ) "Didn't you feel ashamed to fuck your daddy or your father-in-law? Did not you like him when they used to fuck the shit out of you? To be honest, I liked it. My mom was such a beautiful and sexy lady... but, alas, she is no more... and I failed to make her pregnant fucking for the whole life..." (কেন? যখন নিজের বাবার সাথে, শ্বশুরের সাথে আয়েশ করে চোদাচুদি করতে, তখন লজ্জা হত তোমার? তোমার বাবা কিংবা আমার বাবা চুদে চুদে যখন হোড় করে দিত, রস ফেদিয়ে ফেদিয়ে কেলিয়ে পড়তে, তখন আরাম হত কিনা বলো? সত্যি বলছি, আমার তো আমার মার সাথে লাগাতে ভালোই লাগত। ওহ... ভাবো, কী সুন্দরী আর সেক্সি মহিলা ছিল আমার মা? শুধু একটাই দুঃখ থেকে গেল আমার, সারাজীবন চুদেচুদেও আমি আমার মার পেট বাঁধাতে পারলাম না।)

To be honest, I felt and I often masturbated after having an eye on my parents' noisy lovemaking. My parents were rich, cultured, and back then, they were regular at clubs on weekends, partying with other rich men of the society. My father was a handsome, tall man and I still feel so satisfied having taken him in me between my legs, err... my pussy. He was huge like my hubby.

Yes. I used to have sex with my father regularly before marriage. My husband knows it and is okay with the idea. To be honest, my father was the man to take my virginity on my 18th birthday. The first day was tough, painful, but daddy made it so carefully, that I was grateful to him. That's why, we turned up again and then, we became regular. I even became pregnant soon but we decided to evacuate. Then dad arranged my marriage so that after my marriage he will give me my first baby. But alas! Three months after my marriage my father passed away. I still cherish those three months as my most beautiful days.

Yes, to be honest, I've a huge experience having men taking deep down into me. Be it my own father, my father-in-law or the Diplomats of our state or from a foreign country. Now, to complete the circle, I have to get ready for my own son. And I'm quiet nervous as well as excited to think how I'll spread my legs and welcome my son into me. It needs some homework unlike my father or my husband or my father-in-law.

I read a good amount of my son's diary full of his sex fantasies and it's clear he is suffering, suffering from lack of sexual exposition. He needs to be open. Either he may end up being a pervert. And I feel my panty is well soaked with my own love juice. I parted my house coat and slowly touch my own crack over my soft panty. I slowly tugged aside the elastic of the sexy panty and touched my erected clit. As I touched, a shiver ran down my spine and to my utmost wonder, I came then and there. I clutched my legs together and struggled myself not to fall from the chair and with my gown, I tried my best to hold the squirting juice. But it spilled in the chair, on the floor and to my surprise a gush of pee even fell on his diary. I heaved and when the trembling subsided, I felt so exhausted that I felt it odd.

It was so unusual to cum there reading my son's diary, learning about his fantasies about me and squirting so much without a minute of stimulation. Then I slowly peeled off my panty, wiped all the pee from my crotch, my legs, and the huge amount from my pussy. It went all wet, leaving not an inch dry. It was the shortest of the designs, only the fabric between my crotches and just an elastic string between my ass-cracks.

12