I Must Bring My Son Back Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother fucks her son as his 18th Birthday gift.
11.3k words
4.23
70.7k
68

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Birth Day Gift for a Son.

The next few weeks were as unbearable as we both prepared for something special. I had stopped visiting parlours for waxing; only spa or message and beauty regime was regular. After all, I've to present myself before so many high class ladies and after all to my own son. I started to put on full sleeve blouse with sari at home, and in parties also, though I almost stopped visiting parties or social gatherings. My hands and legs are full of soft black hair, and my armpit bushes are very thick. I inspect them regularly and before the mirror, I really find my reflection very hot and sexy with a full hairy body, the abdomen all covered in thick black, curly hair, thighs, hands, legs, even my naval line till pubes is full of dark line of hair.

My hair is long. It reaches till my waist. I'm looking for as long hair as I can grow before I submit it before my son. Who knows what he has in mind to play with momma's hair. He can do anything with it. I'll not complain if he even shaves my head bald or gives me a Mohawk. What I want is my son. He must not fall apart. He must come back with a huge success in life.

Then the day arrives — his birth day. And to our pleasure it was on Good Friday. That means, we have full three days for my plan Thursday night, Friday, and Easter Saturday and Ester Sunday also. And I know how anxious he is to receive his special gift.

In the evening, when he came back from his tuition class, I silently prepared our dinner, and silently we ate. He drank a glass of water and I hugged him close, kissed him on his cheeks a goodnight kiss. In return he closed his hands around my neck, kissed on my lips, and I felt his throbbing manhood poking between my legs. I embraced him closer to feel his hardness, and I was really wet to find that he was really huge. I've already seen his erection months back when he was in bed after the accident, but that was another thing.

When he kissed on my lips, I just remained inactive. I did not welcome him. And he soon departed. I came back to my room and went to the bathroom. Tugging up my sari and petticoat around my slander waist, I sat on the commode to pee.

I listened closely the sound of my piss coming out of the close channel. The shirk sound is so exciting! I felt my bladder is empty and I took the faucet and sprayed hot water to wash my urinal stinks. Then another thought came to my mind and opened the cupboard and took the douse to clean my ass. I used two douses and when I felt my ass channel is all clear, I placed it in its previous place and washed my face, legs and came to my room.

I've time to prepare. This is an important day for me. I'm going to have sex with the third generation from the same family. Moreover, the boy is my own son. He is turning an adult this midnight, and like every year, he'll receive his mother's gift first. Only, this time, it will be his mother herself as a gift.

I took time for the makeup. Dark eye lines, kajol under each eyes, dark eye shadow, cheeks red, and dark chocolate lipstick. The long hair gathered and carelessly fallen over left shoulder to give ample view of my back.

I opened my wardrobe and chose the best chiffon sari that is deep red, a stringed blouse, with no collar or strap, only two pieces of clothes to cover my boobs, and two strings that go around my neck while two thin straps go back and are closed with a hook. Then I changed my sari and blouse. As I looked at my belly, I felt excited to see a thin line of hair goes straight from my naval till my pubic bush. And the bush has grown real deep, dark and curly. I felt the thickness and put on my petticoat. It is a little loose one and I tie it below my naval, deep under my slim, toned belly. It lies tied just above my ass curve. Then I drape the chiffon sari and feel my nipples go erected.

My blouse took much time to be tied and after a few times of tying and untying, finally, I felt it is worn okay. Then I opened the jewel box and chose golden bangles. The thick bangles covered the most part of my wrist till my elbow. A pair of golden anklet like two big bangles made my feet complete and a thick chain of gold and some precious stones embedded into the chain fashionably was my waist-band. Then I put a big red Dot at the centre of my forehead. Now, my make-up is over.

Still it was just 11 and I lit a cigarette. The nicotine can make my nerves calm. But after the second one, even, I felt anxious and silently I opened our family liquor cellar. I chose Vodka for it will not stink and poured a glass full. Then I sat silently to sip the alcohol. The Vodka was strong and I felt my nerves now coming under my control. I looked at the clock. It was time. I finished the glass and stood up. My crotch was wet and I felt juice running down my thighs.

I stopped for awhile. Then I tugged up my sari and opened my legs and was surprised to find my pussy all wet. The juice was running down my thighs. I took a tissue paper and cleaned it all. Then I stepped out. The clock has strike midnight and my son is an adult now. I heard my own heart beating like a drum. I've not felt so excited the afternoon my father called me for sex. It was an afternoon sex. My mom was out and the day before I saw my dad fucking my aunt, his sister in the afternoon as my mom was out with her brother-in-law, my aunt's hubby.

I found my dad standing behind his sister as aunt was bent over the huge kitchen table tugging her sari up to her waist and dad was thrusting his manhood holding her waist. Our eyes met and dad stopped. I heard aunt asked, "What now, brother? I'm coming. Just push in... ohhhhh... you men like so much to torture a woman... ahhh fuck, please... hard... " (আবার কী হল, দাদা? আমার হয়ে এসেছে প্রায়। ঢুকিয়ে দাও... ওহহহহহহহ... তোমরা, ভাতারগুলো না... মাগীদের কষ্ট দিতে এত্ত ভালোবাসো... আহহহ... চোদো, চোদো দেখি... জোরে জোরে চোদো...)

I stood there dumb and then to my surprise saw my dad thrusting in and out like storm and aunt moaning at the top of her voice. The entire time dad was looking at my eyes and as they came, I left the place soon. In the afternoon my dad came to my room. He kissed me as usual and told about his affair with aunt. They had been fucking for years as my mom has been fucking aunt's husband now and then. He asked my favour and I agreed to visit him the next afternoon as it will be my 18th birthday.

And we fucked all the afternoon on my 18th birthday like a young couple in love. He was huge, he was energetic and he fucked a whole hour making me come numerous times on my first fuck. We made love four times in the afternoon and again thrice at night. It was painful at the beginning but the incest feeling made me hot.

Now, I'm going to surrender myself before my own son who secretly fantasizes me to be his beloved. I silently pushed the door and entered Raja's room. He was seated on his desk, reading. I positioned behind him and tangled his neck and planted a kiss on his cheek, saying, "Happy Birth Day, son."( শুভ জন্মদিন, সোনা।)

He turned around and I stepped back to give him a full access of my beauty. His jaw opened in awe, "Who, mom. You look so hot and sexy." (ওয়াও! মা! তোমাকে যা হট সেক্সি লাগছে না!)

"You like me? Now, accept your Birth Day present. Come..." (তোর পছন্দ হয়েছে? এই তোর জন্মদিনের উপহার। আয়, সোনা আমার, বুকে আয়... ) I opened my arms and he ran in my arms. I took no time to plant my lips on his and he gladly accepted my lips. Our lips met, giving way to our tongues to enter and enjoy our first ever wet kiss. His hand was around my waist and I ensured with my hand that he rests it on my ass.

Raja was shocked as I placed his hand on my ass. He broke the kiss and I took his other hand to put it on my boobs, saying, "I'm your Birth Day gift this time. You are a man now and I know how you admire me as a woman. You dreamt me to be your beloved, didn't you, son? You dreamt to make love to me. And all these days after we visited Dr.Das, I was waiting for your 18th Birth Day and presented you my wet panties on which masturbated and returned me. Now, our dream has come true, come my son, let's enjoy our love. Let us start a new life." (এবার তোর জন্মদিনে আমি নিজেকেই তোকে উপহার দিলাম। তুই এখন সাবালক হয়ে গেছিস। আর আমাকে যে তুই সুন্দরী মাগী বলে পছন্দ করিস, তা আমি জানি। তুই তো আমার সাথে প্রেম করবি বলে স্বপ্ন দেখতিস, না? ভাবতিস কবে আমার গুদ মারবি। আর ডাঃ দাসের কাছ থেকে আসার পর আমি অপেক্ষা করছিলাম, কবে তোর ১৮ পুর্ণ হবে। আমি প্রতিদিন তোকে আমার গুদের রসে ভেজা প্যান্টি উপহার দিতাম। তুই পরেরদিন তাতে খেঁচে, মালে ভিজিয়ে ফেরত দিতিস। আয়, সোনা ছেলে আমার, আমাদের স্বপ্ন সত্যি হওয়ার সময় এসে গেছে। আয়, আমরা আমাদের ভালোবাসাকে নিয়ে নতুন জীবন শুরু করি।)

My son was dumb-stricken for a while and then he embraced me tightly kissing me all over, saying, "Ohhh... mom, you are the best mom... I love you so much... " (ওহহহহহহ মা... তোমার তুলনা নেই... এই জন্যেই তো তোমাকে এত্ত ভালোবাসি আমি...)

We kissed and he started to fondle my breasts carefully. I let the sari fall from my shoulder and he kissed on my breasts. Ohhh... it was so exciting. I never felt so excited with any man before. He then caressed his hands on my almost bare back and I shivered with the touch, his palms were so rough and sexy. I moaned slightly. He kissed on my necks and my started to lick my ears one by one. I held his head and my fingers were in his silky hair.

Raja then stopped his hands as he found the blouse-string back and with a sudden jerk, he opened the string. I moaned, "Aaaaaa uchhhhhhh..." (আউচ্চ্চ্...) And he has managed to uncover my boobs. His lips were on my erect nipples. I've given him breast-milk in his childhood but now, as a man, his lips on my nipples were so different and I felt my pussy leaking. I pushed him on the bed.

I let him lay on his bed. He was still wearing a dumb and stunned look. I just perched up the bed and tugging my sari up to my knees, I straddled his waist. He grabbed my waist and I stooped to kiss his lips. Our lips met like hungry lovers and we kissed on an on making an uninterrupted sound of smooching, "ummmmmmmmmmm... aummmmm... ummmmmmmmmmmm... mammmmm... ummmmm...ammmmm...hummmm... isssssssss... hisss... ummmmm... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... " (উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্...আউম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ ... মাম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম... আউম্ম্ম্ম্ম... হুম্ম্ম্... ইসসসসসসস... হিসসসসস... উম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্... ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্ম্...)

I opened his t-shirt and threw it on the floor, opening his chest. It's not that I'm looking at his chest for the first time and not that I'm feeling excited having a look at it. I kissed his chest and sucked on his nipples, he moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhh... ma..." (ওহহহহহহ... মা...)

I leaned downwards to his erect tool and as I hooked my fingers into the waist band of his pajama and pulled it down till his knees, my jaw opened in awe. What was I dreaming for was his well shaped penis, but here there was my own son, his erect cock just in front of my eyes, and after so many years of fucking so many men, including my own father and my father-in-law, I'm sure, this is the largest cock I've ever have.

His throbbing manhood was there, erected out of the dark thick jungle of his black, and curled pubic-jungle, not less than nine inches long and so thick, my palm can circle half of its base. His balls hung tight may be due to the excitement of his life-time. I just uttered, "Oh my God, son, you are huge, really huge, my son. I love it. I really love it. Momma is going to be addicted to her son's cock from now on if he can fuck her really hard." (ওহহহহ... ভগবান! তুমি তো বিশাল একটা বাঁড়া বানিয়েছ, বাবা, সোনা আমার। ওহ্হ্... আমার খুব পছন্দ হয়েছে। সত্যিই আমার খুব পছন্দ হয়েছে তোমার বিশাল ল্যাওড়ার সাইজ। এখন ছেলে যদি মাকে আচ্ছা করে, কষে চোদন দিতে পারে, তবে তো আর কথাই নেই। মা তাহলে ছেলের বাঁড়ার নেশায় পড়ে যাবে।)

He just tried to look at his manhood and pulled up his back resting on his elbows. Our eyes met and I slowly pulled down my mouth on his erection. My first kiss on my son's cock made him shiver. He hissed, "Ohhhhh... ma... So good... ahhhh..."(ওহহহহ... মা... আহহহহ... কি দারুণ লাগছে...)

I pulled down the foreskin of his throbbing erection and kissed again. And again a moan came. I opened my mouth and took the head of his huge pole in my mouth. My lips closed around his big cock-head and his moaning grew. I just started to suck him. I grew hungry for the cock, and I took the entire shaft to the base in my hungry mouth, deep-throarting him. His eyes say, he could not believe this. I started to blow him now, my own son.

I began to lick from top to the root, till his black, thick, curly pubic hair does not brush my noses. With one hand I caressed his balls, letting him out a deep moan- "Ahhhh! Just do it, ma. Just suck me."(ওহহহহ... মা... চোষো, চুষে দাও...)

I kept licking long strokes up the sides of his huge cock and nibbling the end. I took the lovely cock in my soft hand and begin to stroke slowly up and down. My eyes were fixed at his to stimulate him more. As a mother I wanted to make sure I make him satisfied completely. While sucking him, with my other hand, I was playing with his balls. Then I started stroking faster and licking his cock. It seemed that he was feeling great. He began to moan closing his eyes.

I rubbed my palm on his broad chest, his hairy chest and then I started to fondle slowly his balls and sucked hard, then harder flicking her tongue against his cock and then, suddenly, I surprised my own son. Surely he has not done it before. He may have only seen it in porn or peeped at our bedroom sneaking around while my husband and I enjoy sex at night. He must have not dreamt that his mom can give him a blow-job so soon on his 18th birthday. I took hold of his cock and licked it from his balls up to the head and down again. Joy held her head as I manipulated his magnificent tool with my lips and tongue. At one point, I had the whole cock in my mouth and Joy groaned "Ohhhh, Mom...that's so good. I've never dreamt of it. Are you really giving me the blow-job?" (ওহহহহ... মা... কী দারুণ... আমি তো স্বপ্নেও ভাবিনি তুমি আমার বাঁড়া চুষে দেবে!)

Joy rested his back against the mattress while I increased my sucking using one hand on his balls, while the other to rub his nipples and balls simultaneously. I knew, he loved my tongue over his shaft, my mouth and my lips around his just-come-to-age manhood which he must have masturbated so many times thinking about me and releasing his hot cum on my panty left in his diary. As he moaned, and I increased my speed of sucking my hair fell around my head and covering his view of how I was giving him the blow-job. He gathered my hair with his two hands and tangled around his wrist clearing his view and making a bun with my long hair over.

I looked at his eyes. There were excitement, lust and most of all, there were satisfaction, the satisfaction of a sex starved boy at last finding the proper treatment. I smirked at him and he winked back. I increased my sucking and he closed his eyes, moaning, "Suck me, Mamma, make me cum, and make me explode... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'll cum soon... Ohhhh. Yeah... suck me, suck me clean Mom... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." ( চোষো, মা, চুষে চুষে আমার মাল ফেদিয়ে দাও, ওহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... আমার পড়বে, এইবার পড়বে... ওহহহহহহহহহহহ... এই তো... চোষো, চুষে চুষে আমার মাল ফেদিয়ে ফর্সা করে দাও মা... আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ...)

I increased my experienced sucking tempo and my son was going wild. He reached out to stroke my long hair back and again tangled it around his wrist and began to tug. The pull around my hair made me wild too. I felt goose-bumps all around my body. He looked at me with such love and pleasure, his pelvis upheld to meet my mouth as I gave him some deep throats. I gagged as he was really huge. And I can bet he'll grow after he starts to use it regularly.

My son groaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Mamma, I'm going to explode soon ..." (ওহহহহহহহহহহহ... মা, আমার মাল পড়ে যাবে এইবার...)

I looked at him and continued my oral loving, bobbing my head up and down faster, seeing the pleasure I was giving to the man whom I've given birth to and now love and want to give the pleasure to the fullest.

And then I felt him grow stiff, his body arched, and his cock began to throb. He closed his eyes and almost thrust his rock-hard manhood in my throat and clutched my head with his two strong hands. I knew he's coming and felt a jet of hot thick semen fired into my throat and the huge load made me gasp for air. I was afraid I'll not be able to breath, such way was his huge manhood lubed into my throat and he came on and on in my mouth.

Somehow I survived and after I almost swallowed the first jet of semen, I felt his grip loosen around my hair and I pulled his cock back a little to breath. By then a huge gulp of load was released and filled my mouth. I sucked on and he released on his hot thick goo.

When he stopped, I pulled his manhood out and with my tongue, cleaned it around. I felt his taste. It was great, like his father's, or like his grandfather' or like his maternal grandfather's. But it was exciting to taste my own son's manhood. I said, "You have almost choked Mamma. Be careful next time, my son." (এই, তুই তো মাকে প্রায় দমবন্ধ করে মেরে ফেলছিলি রে... পরেরবার সাবধানে ফেলিস, বাবা, সোনা আমার...)

He was still panting. And catching some air, he said, "It was great Ma, I've never dreamt of it. You were amazing. Wow, I heard you give great blow-jobs... and it wasreally great." (ওহহহহহ... মা... দারুণ... আমি স্বপ্নেও ভাবিনি তুমি আমাকে চুষে দেবে। তুমি তো ফাটিয়ে দিয়েছ। ওহহহহ... আমি শুনেছিলাম, তুমি নাকি হেব্বি ব্লো-জব দাও। তা সত্যি, হেব্বি দিয়েছ...)

I kissed his flat abdomen and asked, "And will my son tell his Mamma, who says that his Mamma gives great blow-jobs?" ( আচ্ছা, তা আমার সোনা ছেলে কি তার মিষ্টি মাকে বলবে, কে তাকে বলেছে, যে তার মা খুব ভালো ব্লো-জব দেয়?)

Raja was still panting. He smiled, "All my friends do lust you, Mamma. One of my friend's mothers once met you in a party. She had seen you with someone who knows, S.P. or DCP of police admiring you after you gave him blowjob. She told my friend and all my classmates are dreaming you." (আমার সব বন্ধুরা তো তোমাকে মনে মনে চুদতে চায়। আমার একটা বন্ধুর মা নাকি তোমাকে কোন এক পার্টিতে কী এসপি, না ডিসিপির সাথে দেখেছে, সেই পুলিসটা নাকি তোমার ব্লোজবের খুব প্রশংসা করছিল। আমার বন্ধুর মা সেটা শুনে তার ছেলেকে কথায় কথায় বলে দিয়েছে। আর এখন তো ক্লাসের সবাই স্বপ্নে তোমাকে দেখে।)

I could not but laugh. It must be Mala. We'd met at many parties and she is also good at blow-job and now, I know, she shares it with her son also. I kissed Raja on his lips. He reached for my boobs and started to rub his palms all over. He was all sweating. I kissed on his forehead and he said, "Whatever it is, Mamma, it was the best birthday gift ever. Ohh... I never expected it." (সে যাই হোক, মা, আজকেরটাই আমার জীবনের সেরা জন্মদিনের উপহার... ওহহহহহ... আমি স্বপ্নেও ভাবিনি।)

"But it is not all, my son. Your gift is yet to come." I smiled at him. (সোনা ছেলে আমার, এইটুকুতে কী হবে? তোমার উপহার তো এখনও কত্ত বাকি...)

Raja stared surprised. I gained my position on his large bed, leaning against the headboard of the bed, my lower portion resting over a heap of pillows. I opened my legs apart and hiked my sari up to my waist. And I saw my son gazing at my treasures, his jaw opened. I parted my legs to my sides as far as I can, offering my entire womanly treasures before him.

"You have been obsessed over me, and you have always dreamt to do sex with Mamma, didn't you, my son? Dr. Das had told my how much you were in need of your Mamma's sex. Now, here is your Mamma, son, your gift on the birthday of your adulthood. "(তোর তো আমাকে চোদার সখ অনেকদিনের, তাই না? ডাক্তার দাস বলেছে, তুই আমাকে নিয়েই সবসময় চিন্তা করিস। ডাক্তার বলেছেন, তোর এখন মায়ের সাথে চোদাচুদি করা ভীষণ দরকার। তাই ভাবলাম, যাই... নে, এই তোর মা তোর সামনে শুয়ে আছে, তোর সাবালক হওয়া জন্মদিনের উপহার...)