I Must Bring My Son Back Pt. 03

Story Info
Mother-son enjoys birthday night, marries, have anal sex.
3.9k words
4.11
34.2k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: Problem almost solved; the Treatment in Full.

For the rest of the day, Raja studied in his room and I did not disturb him. We ate silently and when finished, we kissed long and he retired in his chamber, deep in his studies.

In the afternoon, I knocked his door and entered, he was still studying. I gave him his juice, milk and reminded, we'll go for a dinner at eight. He nodded and I didn't want to break his concentration.

At eight, Raja knocked my door. Now, here is my handsome son, in his usual jeans and tees, ready for a date with his Mamma. I finished my make-up and looked at the mirror. Oh! Mirror, you can see who is standing here, before you. In a long green Banjara Georgette Gown touching the floor, covering my entire body, yet, giving a full view of my well-shaped body, my ample boobs, deep cleavage, and round ass, I was ready for the date with my birthday-boy. When I turned, Raja's jaw was wide open again. The full-sleeved gown has almost no back. My full ample back is open till the curvy ass-crack. He touched my back, rubbed and kissed on my back, turning my open hair to one side.

I planted a kiss on his cheek and he wanted to touch my boobs. I disapproved his wish and warned, we are to go for a dinner and his naughty acts will destroy my dress and the evening.

"You look so sexy Ma that I think we are on date." (মা! তোমাকে যা সেক্সি লাগছে না! দেখে মনে হচ্ছে নতুন প্রেমিক-প্রেমিকা ডেটিং-এ যাচ্ছে।)

"Yes, we are, son. But first let us celebrate your birthday. There is ample time for your date, in fact the whole night." (তাই তো যাচ্ছি। ওসব কথা থাক। আগে চলো, তোমার জন্মদিন সেলিব্রেট করা যাক। তারপর ডেটিং-এর জন্য অনেক সময় পড়ে আছে। সারা রাত।)

I think, he got the clue and we drove to the town for the dinner. The restaurant was not crowded. Still men and women stared at me as I entered with Raja, bagging his hand. We must have looked like couples because the waiter's grin told the story. It was a less popular one and I chose it thinking if I turn on him, we can easily take shelter in the washroom back and nobody is going to find us. I anticipated my naughty wishes and sat on the table. It was at the last row, far back, at the corner, where none can spot us, and it's near the washroom.

Our dinner was ordered earlier and they served us as soon we sat. It was simple rice and his favourite hilsa fish. We ate quietly and occasionally shared glances. Once our dinner over, I ordered for two glasses of champagne and Raja was surprised.

"But you are 18 now, and I must grant you a drink." (তুমি তো এখন ১৮ বছরের হয়ে গেছ। এবার তো তোমাকে মদ খেতে দিতেই হবে।)

"But, Ma, I need my drink. MY Favourite Drink. You know, don't you?" (কিন্তু, মা। আমার যে অন্য কিছু চাই। আমার মদ! বুঝতে পারলে না?)

I understood what he wants and I felt tingling sensation down under my panties. I adjusted on my seat to avoid the itching started due to leaking of my pussy. Thank God, I've put on my silk panties. As the dress gives no scope to wear a bra, I thought to come without panties also, but didn't.

"You will get what you like. First take one round of your adulthood, baby. Mamma is here for your drink. She is full." (আচ্ছা, বাবা, আচ্ছা, পাবে। কিন্তু আগে তো তোমার আঠারো পূরণ হওয়ার মদটা খাও। মা তো ছেলেকে খাওয়াবে বলে আছেই। মার বোতল পুরো ভরা। বুঝলে?)

He leaned over the table and I welcomed his lips on me and we kissed. The waiter came with our drinks and we cheered on his adulthood before we sipped it. Raja got up and headed to the washroom with his half-full glass and I was sure what he is for. He came back with his glass full and as he sat, he winked at me showing his glass. I was excited to see the glass. I stood up and hurried to the washroom.

Once there, I gulped the entire drink and put the glass on the table. Tugging up my long gown, I first put off my satin panty. Then straddling the commode, I positioned the glass and released my pale golden pee. The glass filled and I stopped to pee. There was still enough urine, but I will grant them all to my son. I tangled the elastic of my panty around my wrist. Then I washed my hands, soaked in the toilet and came out. I looked at every direction if I was eyed. No. no one was looking.

I put the glass on the table and took his. We cheered again and started sipping. His pee was pungent and salty. Still it excites me to sip my son's pee in the restaurant and looking at him while he was sipping mine. He savoured the taste on his palate and sipped like a maniac. We finished our drink and he asked, "Shall we fill it again?" (আমারা কি গেলাস ভরব আবার?)

I called the waiter and asked to fill my glass. When the waiter was gone, I took his glass and looking around, put it into my gown. He stared eyes open wide. My ass at the edge of the chair, I spread my legs, positioned the glass and released another gush of pee. The glass was full again. Slowly and cautiously, I hauled it out down from my gown and placing before him, asked, "Does my son need more of his Mamma's drink?" (আমার ছেলে কি মার বোতলের মদ আর খাবে?)

"My god! Ma, you are amazing! I can't believe it." (সত্যি দেবে? আবার? উফফফ... আমার তো বিশ্বাস হচ্ছে না।)

"Don't try to believe. Just enjoy, son. Mamma only wants his son's cock in her pussy and a damn good result in the exams. Just the two of them, you understand?" (বিশ্বাস করতে হবে না, যাও! তুমি খালি এনজয় করো। মা খালি চায় মা'র ছেলে যেন তার আখাম্বা ল্যাওড়াটা মা'র গুদে পুরে রাখে আর ফাটাফাটি একটা রেজাল্ট করে দেখায়। শুধু এই দুটো। বুঝলে?)

"Yes, hell yes, Ma. I'll not let you down. I promise you the best result in the school and also a damn good rank in Medical entrance. You just stand by me." (বুঝব না মানে? মা। দেখো, তোমার স্বপ্ন আমি পূরণ করবই। তোমাকে কথা দিচ্ছি, আমি স্কুলের মধ্যে সেরা রেজাল্ট করব। শুধু তাই না, জয়েন্ট মেডিকেলে আমি দারুণ র্যা্ঙ্ক করে দেখাব। তুমি শুধু আমার পাশে থেকো।)

"Oh! Don't be emotional now. Drink your favourite drink. Mamma thinks, her bladder is ready to offer her son another glass. Will three glasses be enough for the night? " (আচ্ছা, বাবা, আচ্ছা, এত গদগদ হতে হবে না। তোমার পছন্দের মদ খেয়ে নাও। মার তলপেট বলছে, মা ছেলেকে বোতল থেকে আর এক গেলাস মদ খাওয়াতে পারবে। আজকে রাতের জন্য তিন গেলাসে হবে তো? )

"Hell yes, Ma. Cheers." (হবে মানে? চিয়ার্স!)

We touched our glasses, me, the champagne, and him, my golden shower. He sipped it slowly, while, I finishing it, ordered for the third one.

When my third glass was served, he handed me his empty glass and, this time, growing bolder, I tugged my gown till mid-thighs, sitting on the edge of the chair, placed the glass and released the final downpour. A sharp hissing sound was audible and I sat showing a stoic face. I felt his manhood was growing and slowly placed my high-heeled leg on his lap.

Raja pleasantly accepted my leg and I rubbed his erection. While sipping my own drink and still releasing mine own down under the table, I felt like a slut. And my pussy began to soak. I finished pissing and handed him the glass. He took it and started sipping. I gathered my hair and with my panty, tangled twice, tied my hair in a ponytail and finished my drink.

"So where does my son want his Mamma now? Here, or back at home?" (তাহলে, এখন আমার ছেলে মাকে কোথায় চুদবে বলে ভাবছে এখানে, নাকি বাড়িতে গিয়ে? )

"Wow! Ma, you are so sweet to offer me a release. But the restaurant is not an open place. Son wants his Mamma under the wide sky." (বাহহ। মা! তুমি যে কী ভালো। এখন আমার এই যে মাল হালকা করার অফার দিলে! কিন্তু এই রেস্টুরেন্টটা তো খোলা জায়গা নয়। ছেলে তো তার ম্যাকে খোলা আকাশের নীচে শান্তিতে চুদবে বলে ভাবছিল। )

"Then come to the riverside. Shall we take a bottle of whisky or vodka?" (তাহলে, চলো, নদীর ধারে যাওয়া যাক। আমরা কি এক বোতল ভদকা নেব, নাকি হুইস্কি?)

"O.K. take a nib. I think I'll not get my favourite drink for the night. " (নাও না যা হয়। একটা ছোটো নিব। আমার তো পছন্দের মদ পেলেই চলবে রাতে।)

I called the waiter, ordered two nibs of strong whisky and the bill. Once paid, we come out before the staring eyes of the waiters and the few couples, handed tips for the waiters and dove towards home.

A few miles before, the riverbed is a view and many people gather in the evening for fresh air. We parked at one side, safe from direct view and came out. Raja spread a towel on the grass and promptly I kneeled before him and unbuckled his belt. In one go his zipper is gone and I put my hand to take out his cock from the boxer. And to my confidence, he was full erect.

In no time his member vanished in my hungry mouth and he held my head in both hands to do a mouth-job. As if fucking my mouth, he began to thrust into and I eagerly took the entire shaft in my throat to comfort him. My hand was playing with his balls and another finger was nibbling his curly sphincter. He began to hiss.

After a good suck, I let him out of my mouth. I was sweating like hell. I wished I could change now. Looking around, I saw a few couples around. They were mostly sitting on benches, women on laps of men. They were all fucking and none will care for what I wear or not around. I quickly signaled him sitting on four like a bitch, rubbing my pussy.

I felt air on my ass as he tugged my gown up and opened my ass. I put down my shoulder and raised my ass up in air. Raja's tongue was felt soon, sucking my leakage and I came after a few licks. I was panting and took the bottle of whisky and while taking it raw, felt the fat cock go in straight through the channel. I moaned loud.

Raja started to fuck, yes, I'll say, he was surely fucking me. And I wished him to fuck me harder. Holding my slander waist, he was fucking me like hell and I felt my orgasm building deep inside.

We stayed there for another hour, enjoying the view and catching air after the fuck. I asked for his handkerchief to wipe away the few drops of his cum that left my mouth and fell on my forehead. Then we drank the wine and kissed and kissed again like newlywed couples.

I felt the area was getting deserted and we moved towards home. He parked the car and when he came locking all the doors, I was waiting for him in my bedroom. It is the one where I spent my first married night with my husband. Now, it is decorated with flowers, chains of flower around the bed make the bed like a nuptial bower.

He stayed jaw-opened. "When did you arrange this, ma?" (তুমি এসব কখন সাজালে?)

"When we were dating. Come, it's our wedding night, son. Make Mamma your loyal wife and let's love the marriage night, son. Come to the worship room in this dress." (যখন মা আর ছেলে ডেট করছিল। এসো। আজকে আমাদের বিয়ের রাত। এসো, সোনা ছেলে তোমার মা'কে বিয়ে করে তোমার অনুগত বউ করে নাও। তারপর আমরা আমাদের বিয়ের রাতটাকে এনজয় করব। এই পোশাকে পুজোর ঘরে এসো।) I handed him a Dhoti and Punjabi, the same one that his father worn on the day of our marriage and I quickly arranged to dress.

I entered the worship room dressed like a bride, wearing the same Benarasi Sari and jewelries I had worn on my wedding night. Raja was waiting for me in the dress. We sat before the idol, lit a fire, and tying a knot of the loose end of my sari and his dhoti, we circled around the holy fire and then exchanged the garlands. I have planned it before and had arranged it all the day while he was deep in studies.

Now I feel like a complete woman, not a slut as he put the sindoor on my forehead and we bowed before the gods. Then Raja took my hand and kissed on my lips. I stood, tugged the sari till my elbow and straddled the still alive fire. Once I felt the fire heating my pussy, I let the sari loose and enjoyed the whole fire. It was really getting hot and when I felt it was enough I came over, straight before Raja, now my husband and straddling him, sat on his lap.

I tugged my sari and as I sat, it came till my waist. My hand in his Dhoti, I took his manhood in my hand and positioned it on my leaking pussy and sat on, engulfing him in my cunt. In this position, we started to fuck, in the bridal dress and, I could not last long.

I begged him to carry me to our bridal bed and he carried me.

It was as I've planned. The flowery decoration, the dim light, and I, in bridal dress with my new love, my son, as my groom and we are all eager to make love, give each other the best of us all.

Raja gently put me on the bed and I sat, knees bent up to my boobs, spreading my sari, in veil, like a new bride, all shy for her husband on first night. Raja perched on bed saying, "Wah, Maa, You are brilliant. You have been giving the best ever gifts forever." (বাহ, মা, বাহ... তোমার জবাব নেই। তুমি তো আমার জীবনের সেরা উপহার দিচ্ছ।)

"Did my husband like his wife's gift?" (আমার স্বামী কি তার স্ত্রীর দেওয়া উপহার পছন্দ করেছে?) I asked, in shy voice, really feeling like his wife, meek, and shy.

He uncovered my veil and kissed me, his two hands covering my face, he almost ate my lips. I let his lip in me and sucked on his tongue. He was unbuttoning my blouse and removed the part of my sari from shoulder. I felt shy again and blushed. I felt Goosebumps all over my body, my hairy hands, legs, and body shivered as all the furs tinged. Ohhhhh God, I wished, let him love me the same for the rest of my life.

His hands were caressing my boobs and he was sucking my nipples one by one, and I was leaking like hell. I had had an orgasm already not more than five minutes and knew another is ready to burst. I spread my legs, tugging my sari up to my knees and welcomed him in my cunt. He was ready and soon his hardness pierced me. I never felt so excited and not more than five minutes, I came with another huge, sounding orgasm, clutching, clinging, hugging him with my hands and legs, and almost biting his shoulder.

I clutched him with my four arms and legs, and as my shivering subsided, I realized, I had squirted a lot. Raja sat between my legs and spread me wider to inspect how much I had peed. It was a lot. He kissed on my pussy, still gaping and kept on sucking and licking. I was trying to catch my breaths and suddenly felt like my son, now husband turning my over to put me on my stomach.

I knew what he intended and perched my round, plump ass in air, spreading them to provide Raja more space. He spread my ass further and then put his lips on my sphincter. The first kiss was enough but he then started to lick my ass. My wrinkled ass-hole was responding and he began to suck on them. He put one finger in my ass, began to finger-fuck it and slowly inserted another, then the third and made space enough for his entrance. Ohhh... how did I love it, how did I dream it, that one day my man will suck me and fuck me on my ass. Now, my own son is fulfilling my dream. And to my surprise, I came again.

This time Raja was alert and his mouth was before my clit, sucking, as he heard me groaning and throbbing. The first jet of pee missed his mouth, and fell on his face, but then, he took the entire squirting pee in mouth. When this was over, I turned my mouth towards him, and we kissed, kissed my pee from his lips and tasted his tongue also.

He then positioned me like a bitch on all fours and in my bridal dress there I was, sitting like a bitch, resting my head on a pillow, my round, sexy, plump ass on air, spread, ready to be taken. Raja tugged my sari more, uncovering my ass and then I felt an oh-so-sexy spank on my ass. I groaned in desire, "Ummmmmmmm... ma...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." (উমমমমমমমমমম ... মা... আআআআআ...)Raja kissed on my ass, and as I closed my eyes, I felt another spank on the other ass. This time, it was better and harder. I felt heat spreading all over my body and moaned louder, "Uiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaa... Ahhhhhhhhh..."(উইইইইইইইই মাআআআআআআ... আহহহহহহহহহহহহহ...)

Raja positioned himself back, between my legs on his knees and I heard spat on his palm. He moistened his cock-tip a little. I suggested, "Here's a tube of ass lubricant. I had arranged it already. You can use it if you don't want your wife to be ripped." (ওখানে একটা পোঁদ মারার জন্য ল্যুব্রিকেন্ট আছে। আমিই কিনে রেখেছি। যদি আপনি না চান যে পোঁদ মারার সময় আপনার বউয়ের পোঁদ ফেটে যাক, তবে লাগাতে পারেন।)

"Am I really that huge, maa?" (আচ্ছা, মা, আমারটা কি সত্যিই বেশি বড়ো আর মোটা?)

"You know that, My Lord. And don't call me Maa again when we are alone. We are husband and wife now. Call your wife Mina. Just Mina, OK?" (আপনার ল্যাওড়াটা যে কত্ত মোটা আর কী মোটা আপনি ভালোই জানেন। আর যখন একা থাকবেন, আমাকে মা বলবেন না। আমাদের তো বিয়ে হয়ে গেছে। আপনি আপনার বউকে মিনা বলে ডাকবেন। শুধু মিনা। ঠিক আছে?)

"OK, Maa, sorry, Mina. But tell me, am I huger than Baba?" (আচ্ছা। মনে থাকবে। কিন্তু, মা, সরি, মিনা, আমার বাড়াটা কি বাবারটার চেয়েও বড়?)

"Don't compare, Sona, you are much huge. You have got the best one among your father, grandfather and your maternal grandfather, all of them." (আমার সোনাটা। নিজের বাড়া কারোর সঙ্গে তুলনা করতে নেই। আপনার বাবা, ঠাকুরদা, দাদুদের মধ্যে আপনার বাড়াটাই সেরা। বুঝলেন?)

Raja kissed on my ass again, and took the tube, lubricated his cock and then positioned himself.

Really it was my first time and I was a little tensed. After so many years of fucking around, I was still virgin at my ass. It was kissed, sucked, even fingered, but not penetrated. I'm so happy that I can offer something now to my son, my newly wed hubby. I felt his hot thick cock-head placed at the throbbing crack of my ass. I was tensed and held my breath, my son's loving hand and palm was all over my round ass, he was trying to feel me free. I shivered at the touch of his round cockhead on my ass. It was so lovely to feel him there.

Then he pushed a little. I moaned with pleasure, "Ummmmmmmmm... sooooooooooo good..." (উমমমমমমমমম... কী ভালো...)

He leaned and kissed on my ears, licked them and then pushed his manhood further. I bit my lips to stop moaning. I felt a little pain. He pushed further and stopped. I felt him panting. I was feeling a little pain but knew it will be Ok. So I waited and relaxed my ass muscles so that he can enter easily. He pushed back and forth soon. I moande loud, "Ummmmmm... Ma.. Ahhhhhhhh..." (উমমমমমমমমমম ... মা... আআআআআ...)

Raja did not care and pushed back and forth for a few strokes and I felt his movement going easier. He could enter easily and I felt my ass channel had adjusted his size and now we can do it. I turned my face still resting on the pillow and winked at him. Raja winked back and leaned to kiss my lips. He then began to pump slowly. Ohhh how exciting it was to take my son, now husband's huge cock in my virgin ass!

He started to pump with love. Yes, it was surely love that he was displaying while ass-fucking his aged wife, caressing her round ass and kissing often on her neck. It was really hard for a young man like him to pump a virgin ass and he was so caring not to hurt his wife for the first time. He was taking his time to making the coy, aged slut adjust her pain and gasp her breath.

After a few minutes he was easy and I looked up at him in meaningful eyes, as if saying, you can do it fast, faster and make your wife needier, man.

He must have understood me and increased his speed. Ohh! That attitude, those speed! I felt my abdomen was full and it was being pumped with air, mak8ng it full more and more. My abdomen was growing full with air. I was gasping for air, panting and felt my orgasm was ready at hand. He took my slander waist in his hands and was thrashing his huge manhood in my ass in full force and speed.

I began to moan loud, "Ohhhhhhhhh... yes, like that... fuck my ass. Fuck your slut like that, make her your bitch pumping her ass more... ohhh... ahhhhhhh... ummmmmmmmmm... like that, my man... like that..." (ওহহহহহহহহ... এইতো, মারুন, মারুন... পোঁদ মারুন এইভাবে। আপনার খানকীর গাঁড় ,মারুন জোরে জোরে। গাড় মেরে আপনার কুত্তী বানিয়ে দিন। ওহহহ... আহহহহ... উমমমমমমমমমমমমমমমমম... হ্যাঁ, এইভাবে, এইতো আমার মনের মতোন মরদ। এইভাবে চোদেন...)

He was silent and was concentrating his work, satisfying his woman. He lowered his mouth and we kissed. He was pushing in and out continuously and I was moaning. I could hardly control my fire and I came then. I came, spraying all over the bed, wetting my own wedding dress, my bed-sheet and all over.

12