I, Mutant Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man discovers his mental powers.
2.6k words
4.51
327.2k
117

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a mutant. It is not visible. It is not a deformity. In fact, growing up, I was totally oblivious to my differences, and was not even aware that I had special abilities.

As I matured, I developed more and stronger mental powers. These include, in my mature state, empathy, telepathy, psychokinesis (the ability to manipulate matter with my mind, which I will refer to in this narrative as PK for ease of use), some "far-seeing", and some slight precognition. In addition, and most importantly for this story, I had the ability to detect and affect the emotional and psychological state of other people.

I was a shy boy growing up, bookish, slight, and ordinary looking. I was a good student, but this only served to set me apart from others, even beyond my shyness. I was horribly shy around girls, although I had the usual interest, and as a result, did not even date until my senior year of high school.

That year, just having reached my 18th birthday, I still had never had a real date with a girl. However, I had a horrible crush on one of the most popular girls in school. Jean was an honor's student, a cheerleader, and very pretty. About 5'6", blonde, and about 34C-24-34, she was a teenage boy's wet dream. She had just broken up with the quarterback of the football team and was not seeing anyone else. My friends, knowing I had this huge crush on her, urged me to ask her out after the next football game. I had to go along, even though I was terrified inside that she would laugh at my invitation.

As it happened, we had an honor society meeting after classes the next day, and since both Jean and I would be there, I had my opportunity. As the meeting concluded, I went up to Jean. "Hi Jean. Uhhh, would you like to go to Friday night's football game with me?" At first, it seemed she looked at me with slightly amused disdain. Deep down inside I was quivering with fear of rejection, wishing hard, very hard, that she would like me and want to go with me. Slowly, something about her expression changed. Slowly, she smiled, and said, "Of course I would love to go with you Alan. I thought you would never ask! Pick me up at my place at 6 Friday. See you then." As she left the room, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, to my utter astonishment.

As I look back on it now, I had performed my first act of mental control over another person. But at the time, I was totally perplexed. I had totally expected rejection, polite rejection perhaps, but it seemed like my intense wish had really come true. I could hardly wait for the week to end and see how my date with Jean went.

That Friday night, I showed up at her place at 6 pm sharp. She of course was dressed in her cheerleader outfit, which did nothing to lessen my sexual fantasies about her. "Hi! Let's get something light to eat before the game, I'm starved!" she said, giving me a peck on the cheek, and practically bounced to my dad's car. In the car on the way to get a sandwich, I could not help but notice her short cheerleader skirt exposing much of her thigh, and I wished I could see more. As if Jean could hear my thoughts, she gave me a half-shy, half-confused glance, and pulled her skirt hem on the side nearest to me all the way up until I could see her cheerleader panties.

"Do you like my legs, Alan? They are not too muscular for you? I really hope you like them." I stammered something inane about them looking nice. "Good, I am glad you like them, I suppose I shouldn't say this, but I didn't ever really notice you much before you asked me out, but since you did, I find myself really wanting you to like me. I didn't think you were my type or something, but now..." she just tapered off from there and became silent.

"I do like you Jean, I never thought you would want to go out with me, but now, I am really glad I asked!" I was astonished that this beauty would even go out with me, let alone like me, and I began to wonder in my own mind what had caused this. I slowly began to recognize that something unusual may be going on, as if anything I wanted or wished was reflected in Jean's actions or words. It's not that I was so insecure that I thought I could not get a girl, but it did seem odd.

I continued to reflect on this during our light supper, and then it was time to go to the game. "See you after the game, cutie!" Jean smiled, and kissed me lightly on the lips. I sat in the stands watching her leap and shout throughout the game, focusing on her more than on the game, which was somewhat exciting.

During the game, her former boyfriend, Eddie, who as I said before was the quarterback, game up to her on the sidelines while our team was on defense and started to talk to her. He was clearly upset with her, and at one point, started to shout at her, and pointed in my direction in the stands. I found myself wishing that he would leave her alone, and he abruptly turned on his heels and walked away. He went into the game right away, and by this time, I was aware that something very odd was going on, so I decided to experiment at Eddie's expense, since he was being a jealous ass.

On the first play, Eddie dropped back to pass and had two receivers wide open. I concentrated very hard that he should not throw the ball, that he should just stand still. Suddenly, Eddie froze, his arm cocked to throw, and just stood there. Within seconds, three huge defensive players plowed into him, causing him to drop the ball, and smashing him into the ground. After a timeout, Eddie had to be helped off the field. No real damage was done, but he was done for the night.

I was stunned, and a little ashamed of myself. Clearly, I had projected a thought of inaction to Eddie and it had been obeyed. I should not have done something that could have caused an injury, but since he was not seriously hurt, that feeling was overcome by the discovery that I had some kind of power of mental control. Of course, I had no idea what the limits of this power was, or whether it was temporary or permanent. I did decide to be very careful in my experimentations, so as not to get anyone hurt.

After the game, Jean and I went to get something to drink and a snack. I did decide to see what I could get Jean to do, without hurting her. I thought to her that she should ask me to go parking at the local lover's lane. The implications in my virgin teenager's mind were obvious. Jean immediately spoke up. "Uhh, Alan, I hope you don't think badly of me or anything, but would you please take me parking out at the lover's lane? I have been thinking about you all evening, and for some reason, I need you to take me there very badly. I don't sleep around, in fact," here she lowered her voice to just a whisper, "I am still a virgin, but I want to make out with you so bad I can't stand it! Please?" "You are so sexy, Jean, I would love to do that with you. You are my dream girl, how could I possibly say no?" She blushed and took my hand, and we went out to the car.

I drove quickly and nervously to the local lover's lane, a former country lane that had been cut off by the interstate a few years before and which was surrounded by trees and farmland. There were no houses within at least a mile. The only thing near was the highway, and we were screened by trees.

We immediately climbed into the back seat and began kissing. Jean kissed me with a furor I had never experienced, as if she were a starving woman eating her last meal. She thrust her tongue deep in my mouth and engaged my tongue in a little dance. My cock was immediately as hard as a rock. Somehow I could sense Jean's arousal deep within her, as if it were a flame growing brighter and brighter. I concentrated on that flame and began to experiment to see how bright and hot I could make it. I began running my hands all over Jean's body to see if I could feel what actions aroused her, and what did not work so well.

At this point, pretty much everything was arousing her, and I was hornier than I had ever been. Emboldened by our mutual lust, I pulled Jean's cheerleader top off. She was wearing a sexy bra. However, I had never had the chance to take one of those off a girl, the farthest I had ever gotten was a couple girls who let me feel their breasts through the bra. <> I thought to Jean. A quizzical smile crossed her face, and she reached behind her, unclasped her bra, and tossed it into the front seat. Her beautiful full breasts were pointing straight at me, her large nipples hard as a rock.

"Do you like them Alan?" She asked huskily. "Oh my god, yes! They are so beautiful!" I replied. "Then suck them and play with them, they are all yours!". I lowered my mouth first to one nipple and then the other, using my hands at the same time to squeeze and fondle them. I could sense her "flame of arousal" growing hotter by the second, and my own arousal was close to that of this beautiful horny cheerleader.

Somehow I knew that she would not stop me, no matter what I wanted. While furiously sucking on her magnificent tits, I ran my hands up her thighs to her panty-covered pussy. She was soaking wet. After stroking her through her panties for a few minutes, eliciting several moans and whimpers, I pulled the panties to one side and began fingering her bare pussy.

"Oh my god, no one has ever touched me there... it feels so good! Ah, ah, ah, I am going to cum, AAAAEEEEEEEE!!! " she screamed in a massive orgasm. Panting hard, she lay quivering in my arms, but I could sense that she was still powerfully aroused. I knew many women could have multiple orgasms, sometimes dozens, and it seemed that Jean was one of the lucky ones, and a happy challenge to please her fully.

After a moment, Jean regained some composure, and said, "Oh god, thank you so much! Now it is your turn!" And with that, she unzipped my pants and pulled them and my shorts down to my knees. My cock was at full mast and bobbing with my pulse. Jean immediately began licking and sucking. It was the most fantastic feeling I had ever had. I knew I had not coerced Jean to suck my cock, but by now, I knew I was not going to let it end there. I fed Jean's internal fire mentally while she sucked me, in tune with my own arousal. Jean lowered her hand between her legs and began fingering herself furiously while sucking my 6 ½ inch erection all the way down her throat.

She obviously either had some experience sucking cock, or she was a gifted natural, as it was not too long before I could feel my cum rising in my virgin cock. I grabbed her by the back of her head, shoved my cock all the way down her throat until her lips touched the base, and exploded, crying out loudly. Jean took every drop, and as I put my brains back in my head from that explosion, I realized that she was cumming as well, I could feel the vibrations from her cries around my throbbing cock.

Jean immediately stripped, got on her back and spread her legs wide. I could see she had shaved her pussy lips so that no hair would show while she was doing her cheers, but she had left a small patch of hair above her cleft. "Fuck me!" she hissed. "I can't stand it any more, I want you to fuck the shit out of me until I can't cum any more! Take my cherry, do anything you want, just please fuck me hard!" My erection had not lessened at all, and I lay over her in the missionary position, sliding my cock over her wet slit.

Jean was moaning and kissing me furiously, and I could sense that she was about to cum again with my cock rubbing her most intimate spot. I wanted her to cum on my cock though, and I positioned it at her hole and thrust in all the way on one stroke. "OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!" she screamed, and kissed me frantically screaming into my mouth. I held my cock still, buried all the way in her while she wiggled furiously under me in her orgasmic delight. Jean's hips were bouncing and twisting frantically, making her horny pussy chew on my hard cock. As a result, no sooner than she would come down from one orgasm, about 30 seconds later, she would start another.

My no-longer-virgin cock could not stand much of this, even though Jean had sucked me off before we began fucking, and as my own orgasm approached, I pumped harder and faster into the active pussy beneath me. "That's it, cum in my pussy! Fill me up, I want it!" Jean cried, and this encouragement set me off in a massive explosion. I thrust my cock deep into her pussy and my tongue as far into her mouth as I could go, and let go my first blast of sperm ever into a woman. It was an enormous blast, far larger than the warm-up the blowjob had been, and quickly filled Jean's pussy and leaked down her crack onto the car seat, not that either of us noticed at the moment. Jean was busy having a monster cum of her own, but our mutual cries were muffled by our frantic kisses.

Gasping for breath, we fell apart. As we returned to normal, I mentally reached out to Jean's mind to see if she had any feelings of guilt, or second thoughts, or remaining inhibitions. Somewhat to my surprise, all I found was a bright glow of pleasure, no guilt at all. Probing a little deeper, I found that even without my compulsion, Jean had fully imprinted on me sexually, and would probably do anything I asked willingly. I did find one or two small sexually inhibitions, and quickly adjusted those so that they would not be an obstacle ever if I suggested it.

Looking at the car clock, I noted that it was well after midnight, so we quickly cleaned up and I took her home, hoping that our parents would not jump on us for being out so late, or notice our pretty obvious after-sex glow. After this night of new experiences, both mentally and physically, I was sure that I wanted to see lots of Jean, and have many adventures with her.

--------------------------

If you enjoyed this story, please send me feedback and suggestions for future chapters. Thanks.