I, Mutant Ch. 03

Story Info
Mental powers give him total control.
2.8k words
4.6
212.6k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Alan," sobbed my pretty girlfriend Jean, "those bitches on the cheerleading squad can be so MEAN! Especially Ann, the head cheerleader!"

"What did they do to you baby?" I asked as I held her and kissed her face and head in an attempt to comfort her. "You are not going to like it, but it is mostly about you" sobbed the pretty girl. "They found out that we are together, and have been calling you all kinds of names, the nicest ones were geek and nerd, and that is nothing compared to what they called ME!" cried the pretty blonde.

"Do you want me to take care of them for you? I am sure that I could make them see the error of their ways!" I growled with a touch of menace in my voice. With my rapidly-maturing mental powers, although I had never actually harmed anyone, I am sure that I could be seen as a real menace.

"I don't want you to hurt anyone baby, and it is mostly Ann, the other girls follow her lead. She used to be my friend, and she is real popular, but she is also a real manipulative user."

"What do you mean," I asked. "Who does she manipulate, and how does she do it?"

"She mostly does it to boys, and popular boys too, to get status. She teases the daylights out of them, but hardly ever puts out unless she just has to, and she claims that she does not even like sex with them, that sex is messy and nasty, and she would never do it except to give a boy what he wants, so that he will do something for her that she wants. Then she struts her stuff by being the head cheerleader, and dating some popular boy, and that gets her some kind of status, and she treats other girls like shit. The problem is, the other cheerleaders are starting to act just like her." Jean was holding me tightly and wiping her eyes.

"How would you like it if I made this bitch Ann our personal submissive sex slave sweetie? I mean, how mean can she be after I turn her into our little fuck toy?" "OHHH! Would you? Can you? I mean, I know you can, but...." "Leave her to me, just get her to my place Friday night after 8, my folks are going to be gone all weekend, " I said with a leer.

"Ann is real pretty, she is real hot, you will have fun making her our slave! Promise me that you will make her lick me clean after you cum in my pussy, and have her lick my ass too! This is a GREAT idea, just thinking about it is making me hot, fuck me now and lets plan this real well!" I quickly stripped, my erection at full mast, I was always ready for my horny beautiful girlfriend, and I was even more turned on by the thoughts of what we were going to do this weekend. "Tell me again all the things you want her to do...." I said as I fucked my horny sweetheart.

---------------------

Friday night came around all too slowly, and 8 pm came and went, and the girls were a no-show. As 9 p.m. came around, I finally heard a knock on the door. Jean and Ann were there, both dressed super sexy. Ann was wearing a midriff top and a short leather mini-skirt. Jean was wearing a silk button-down blouse opened to show some cleavage, and some tight black slacks.

"Hello Ann," I said as I gave Jean a quick kiss. "What brings you by?"

"I don't know what the hell I am doing here," the pretty cheerleader said irritably, "your girlfriend (she almost spat out the word) insisted we had to stop here, but would not tell me why. God, I hope nobody finds out that I was actually here!"

Now, despite the bitchy tone, you must understand that Ann was a total knockout. Only about 5'4" and maybe 120, she was easily 34D-22-34 with great red hair and a clear pale complexion. Now some redheads are homely, but this one was spectacular. Now if she only wasn't such a bitch. I could see I had my work cut out for her.

"Ann," I said crossly, "that is not very nice! What do I have to do to get you to act nicely to me and Jean? I have heard how nasty you have been to her. What did either of us ever do to you?"

"You didn't have to DO anything, you are just such a geek, I don't suppose you can do anything about that!" And she folded her arms across her impressive chest in a gesture of resigned impatience, to say nothing of intolerance.

"I bet I can show you differently," I said quietly. "I will make you a bet. If you win the bet, I will give you $100, cash. If you lose the bet, you have to do whatever I say for the rest of the weekend."

"I could use that $100, there is a new Coach bag I have had my eye on at the mall, and that is about what I am short. What is the bet?" asked Ann curiously.

"I bet that I can make you have at least one orgasm in the next 5 minutes, standing right here, without me touching you, and without you taking anything off. If you win, here is the $100" and I pulled the bill out of my pocket, "but if you lose, you must do anything Jean or I say all weekend. Is it a deal, or are you chicken?"

"That is a dumb bet! No boy has ever given me an orgasm, they only think of themselves, and no way in hell you can do anything without touching me, so I take the bet!" Ann gave us a superior, defiant look.

"Just stand still and look into my eyes then". I approached to within 6 inches of Ann and looked deeply into her green Irish eyes. Mentally, I found many inhibitions in Ann, she had been taught that sex was nasty and dirty, and I quickly removed those barriers. I then began to arouse her body. My experiments had taught me the physical locations of sexual arousal in women. I made her nipples hard, her pulse increase, and caused her vagina to lubricate. I increased blood flow to her clitoris, and increased her female hormones that are present during sexual arousal. I then stimulated her pleasure center of her brain. All of that took 1 minute. Ann was already aroused, and her eyes grew wide. "How..." she gasped. "Not a word!" I commanded, and she obeyed. Then, with just my telekinetic powers, I started caressing her body all over. Not a finger of mine or anyone else touched her, but she felt like she was being caressed all over by a group of people. I felt her huge tits, her tight ass, and finally, her soaked pussy. She began to quiver in excitement. That only took another minute.

Then I stretched her wet pussy as if a large cock was entering it. At the same time, I applied suction to both her nipples, and started to vibrate her clit, increasing the frequency of the vibration all the while.

"Oh my GOD!" shouted Ann. "Ahhhhh, don't stop, please don't stop! I don't know how, but this feels wonderful! Ohhhhh!" "Just remember, you are going to be our slave for the whole weekend if I let you cum," I reminded her. "God yes, please make me cum, I will do anything, anything at all if you can make me feel like this!" Ann groaned.

"Just remember you said that. STRIP" I commanded. Ann's eyes got wide, but she practically tore her clothes off in her haste. She had very large, but astonishingly firm breasts with very large areolae, with large thick nipples that stood at attention. Her pussy lips were shaved bare, with just a narrow strip of hair above the lips, probably to keep stray hair from becoming visible during cheers.

All the while, I was increasing Ann's arousal. There was now one minute left. "Are you ready to cum, Ann? Are you ready to be a sex slave for me and Jean? Are you ready to be our fuck-slut?"

"Yes, god yes, please make me cum now, I am dying for it! I, oh, oh, OH, I'M CUMMING!" I sent Ann into orgasm as she spoke, and a big one at that. It lasted about half a minute, and Ann collapsed onto the floor, as her shaking legs would not hold her. I worked on restoring her lust immediately, as I planned on making good use of it.

"I don't know how you did that, but I am ready to pay my bet! Besides, I think I might enjoy this!" gasped Ann with a smile.

I told the girls to follow me, and we went upstairs to my bedroom. Jean and I both stripped as well. I told Ann to kneel before me. "Suck my cock slave!" I commanded. Ann hesitated, and said "I really have never done that, can't we do something else?" she whimpered.

"We are going to do that and a lot more, things you never dreamed of, now suck my cock!" Still she hesitated, so I gave her clit some stimulation and mentally compelled her to put her lips on my shaft. She really didn't need much, she was so horny, but despite her bravado, she did seem to have limited sexual experience.

Ann seemed to have trouble getting my cock very far in her mouth, so I mentally deadened her gag reflex, which seemed to help. I kept mind-massaging her breasts and pussy, which also kept her aroused. She was getting more enthusiastic all the time, despite her lack of experience.

In the meantime, Jean was in a corner sitting in a chair with her legs spread and playing with her own wet pussy watching us. "Come on over here honey, it's time you got into the action." She quickly complied, and I had her lie with her legs wide open on the bed. I took Ann's mouth off my now-hard cock, and told her to lick Jean's pussy. To give her credit, Ann only hesitated a second, and then plunged her face into Jean's cunt, putting herself on her knees in front of me in the classic "doggy" position.

I don't know if Ann intended that, but I was not about to pass it up. I came up behind her, and rubbed my erection over her drenched pussy, eliciting loud moans from Ann, who was licking Jean like a born-again lesbian. I put the head of my cock in her, and found that she was as tight as a virgin. I could only get the head in easily. I increased my mental flicking of her swollen clit, and wet a finger and started playing with her ass, as I had intentions of something else in there before long.

Ann's horny pussy gradually opened up to my thrusts, and before too long, my balls were slapping against her wet cunt. Jean was gasping and moaning from Ann's determined pussy-licking. "Is she a good cunt-lapper sweetie?" I grinned. "Is she ever! Ah! Ah! She's making me cum already! AAAAEEEEEEE!!!!!" Jean's ass was bouncing off the bed as the pulled Ann by the hair deeper into her spasming twat. I redoubled my pounding into Ann's hot tight pussy, and in seconds, Ann too was cumming, for what I believe was the first time ever caused by a cock. I kept thrusting thru the strong muscular contractions, and Ann was moaning and whimpering into Jean's hot pussy. In just moments, Jean was cumming again, even harder than before.

After a moment of recovery, Jean pulled Ann's face out of her crotch, and kissed her and said, "That was great Ann, but I gotta have that hard cock in me now!" I pulled out of Ann, and slammed full length into Jean's twitching cunt. I put Jean's legs over my shoulder so that I could get as deep as possible, and indeed, I could feel her cervix rub the head of my cock. Ann swung her legs over Jean's head and lowered her own dripping pussy onto Jean's willing mouth. Jean started to lick Ann frantically while I pumped the living daylights out of her. Ann reached down and started to rub Jean's clit, so I took the opportunity to feast on Ann's huge nipples.

This was some damn hot sex, and I knew none of us was going to last too long, so I used my mental powers to make sure that both girls came, and came hard at the same time that I did. I was frantically kissing Ann, fucking Jean, Jean was eating out Ann, and we were all screaming out our lust. I poured what seemed like gallons of cum into Jean in one of the biggest orgasms I had ever had. Being psychically linked to the two girls at the moment of their orgasms seemed to magnify my own. Exhausted for the moment, we fell apart, gasping for air.

After a moment, I knew things had to go to the next level. "Slave" I said softly. "Huh? You mean me?" panted Ann. "The proper form of address is Sir or Master, slave. You will be punished every time you forget that. For now, your mistress needs cleaning, and you will use your mouth and tongue to get every last drop." Ann got wide-eyed, and started to protest, but I mentally stifled her protest, and with a stern look from me, Ann got on her knees and began to lick Jean's pussy clean of all my juices.

"Oh my God Alan! That feels so wonderful! Thank you for giving me this slut as our slave, she licks me sooooo good!" Jean cried. This scene helped me quickly recover my erection, and I got behind Ann, and slid into her soaking cunt with one stoke, causing her to groan heavily into Jean's pussy. However, I did not intend to just fuck her hot little pussy again. I began to finger her asshole, and reached into her mind to make sure she relaxed and found it pleasurable, knowing that if I continued to stimulate her pleasure centers in this way, she would become my willing slave, mental powers or no mental powers.

An aside here, with some knowledge of anatomy, I was also discovering that I had some control over my own body with my mental powers, not just sexually, but I was developing my muscles, slightly enlarging my penis, and was getting almost-total control over my erections and recovery time. In short, I could go as long or as short as I wanted, and almost as many times as I wanted, within physical limits.

I grabbed a bottle of lube I had handy, and generously lubed Ann's rectum with my fingers. I inserted first one, then two fingers, without objection or resistance. I kept fingering her ass while fucking her horny pussy hot and heavy. Ann was being fucked hard, having her ass fingered, and licking my pretty girlfriend's pussy, she could not take much of this, and started orgasming again, this time in multiples, moaning and whimpering into Jean's now-crazed pussy. My cock was hard as a rock, and due to my earlier activity, was nowhere near cumming myself.

I then took my cock out of Ann's hot cunt, and pressed it to her virgin asshole. This opening was far tighter than her pussy, and fortunately, my cock and the lube made it possible to get the head in with some effort. I know Ann was in no pain, despite her moans, as she reached underneath herself to start stroking her clit. All this time, she did not let up licking Jean's hot pussy, and Jean was by now bouncing all over the place she was so hot.

Slowly but steadily I worked my cock deeper and deeper into Ann's ex-virgin ass. With each stroke a little more of my 8" cock disappeared inside of her. Finally after several minutes, I got my cock buried balls-deep in Ann's cute little butt. I then picked up the pace, and quickly began slamming my cock hard into her, with my balls slapping against her wet pussy.

I could feel another monster cum building, this was just too hot. I held off the women from cumming any more, building their passion to unendurable heights. As I began to near my own peak, I mentally linked all three of us, so that our orgasms would not only be simultaneous, but magnified.

It worked, we all came together screaming and crying and moaning so loud we were lucky the police didn't show up. I pumped spurt after spurt into Ann's twitching asshole while she screamed her cries into Jean's hot pussy, and Jean was twisting and screaming herself. We collapsed together, exhausted, and as I passed into satiated oblivion, I started to scheme how I could use my newest sex slave to my own maximum passionate benefit.