I Need a Spanking

Story Info
The frenzy of needing a spanking.
812 words
4.27
22.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juelles
juelles
4 Followers

i need a spanking. i want to feel that patter of my heart, and the whirlwind of thoughts... what am i doing? is it going to hurt? will i cry? will i squirm?

Will he use his hand, oh god i love when he uses his hand...

Strong fingers against me, the sting of the slap, the heat that flushes right away and gets hotter and more with each slap...

The way i want to get away and want it to stop, but want another if he hesitates too long in between, want to feel his hand, so soothing after a couple whacks, gentle caress over the heat that is inflamed on my ass cheek, so soothing, that i can finally tune into the wet heat that's crept into my pussy, the electric current running from each nipple into my belly, throbbing through my clit, and just as i feel this, just as i must acknowledge it's what's happening, his hand lifts from its soft caress, and slaps down again, biting into my thoughts and stinging into the cooled heat that has marked my ass red...

And i lose more ability to think, 'cause i start to smell him, his cologne, or just his work, a musky smell that makes me want to bury my face against him and inhale it all in.

That smell surrounds me as he slaps harder against my burning ass and this time i cry out, just softly...

Please stop please don't stop please stop please another...

And i'm squirming and wanting and each time i move i feel my thighs together and my cunt aching and my clit throbs and then another, and i think i can't bare it anymore there is like some incredible force flowing through me, taking over, wanting to burst out and free and please please please even though i no longer know what i'm pleading for...

And how achingly empty my pussy is...

How i am desperate to feel him inside me, and then again, the soft caress, i can hear him, hear his hand moving over my skin, his breathing, there are no other sounds around us, or none that i can actually sense...

Only him, and his fingers are pressing between my thighs. my thighs which part easily, so wantonly easy for him...

So humiliatingly easy, and my lips, swollen, soft, wet...

Oh god they burn for his touch...

But instead he teases, his fingers a feathers touch against my puffy needy lips, i groan and whimper and shift and squirm, desperate to feel any part of him inside me, feel the sweet sensation of them drawing through the wet heat, and pressing inside me, inside me please please...

But i'm not speaking now, only panting, in a trance as my body stills, waiting, tortured...

His fingers press finally into my wet, hot folds, tease inside, circling, a thumb presses against my throbbing clit and oh oh god, i whimper and moan and please Master...

Please, Please Master...

Fire, thats what it is... my fire's ignited, i am now, fully lost.

Can't think, just... Yes.

And again his hand lifts, the others fingers a whisper of wet as they curl to press my thigh in grip, slap! slap! slap!

i cry out, and i want only for him to fuck me, to use me, to enter me, again and again...

And fill me and hear my whispered words and hear my pleas which grow more and more desperate with each second.

i'm writhing now, so lost in the heat and the need, the ache, the passion, the pleasure and the burning pain from his hands on me, please Master, take me, i am yours...

There is no doubt now.

i am your slut, Master please...

And his words, so taunting, so dark and rich and filled with heat that i feel that he feels that burns between us...

You are mine, little slut.

There is nothing else but Him. His pleasure...

His cock rips into me, thrust so deep and hard that i cry out with the pleasure of the pain of it.

You beast! He growls the words, and he's deeper and hard, so hard, and i know he's hard because of me...

Because i've pleased and he is pleased and feels soooo good to have him pleased and hard and inside me...

And I know... there is no doubt... I would do anything. Anything he asked of me, anything to please him further...

And every time he thrusts, I cry out because it hurts so good and I crave more and want to beg for it but I am not making any sense.

My ass stings...I know... oh yes... I know... and it will for days and... ohhhh

He has taken me, and what he wants.

i am floating and exhausted and excited and His.

Just His.

juelles
juelles
4 Followers