I Need It Bigger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed harder, separating his ass muscles to extreme amounts. I felt the huge soft cock head slip in, spreading the rest of his ass open for more of my shaft. I pushed as hard as I could, causing an inch or two past the head to tear its way inside. The rest of the boys all looked on in horror as this poor fuck toy screamed at the top of his lungs. I can't deny that hearing him scream in pain was one of the biggest turn-ons I had ever experienced.

"Please, Lamar...please take it easy. I-I can feel my ass splitting in two!" He murmured, afraid that I might kill him if I took it too far.

I didn't care about his pain. I didn't care what he wanted. All I could think about is how this pathetic piece of white trash just requested something of me! I leaned forward and grabbed his shoulders, mounting him like a true alpha male. Another couple inches slid into his now ruined hole.

"Don't you ever fucking speak to me like that again, you disgusting piece of shit!" I said, screaming directly in his face. I moved my hands up around his neck and started squeezing.

"No! P...Please don't choke me!" He desperately attempted to say. Hearing him beg only made me squeeze harder. He desperately wheezed for air as my superior black hands reminded him of his new role. I thrust in and out of his loose and dripping wet hole. I could hear my long baggy nuts slapping against the back of his thighs, as I fucked him with as many inches as I could.

Not even half my monster could make it into his ass, but that didn't stop me from thrusting in as much as possible. After a while, I had literally pounded the poor white boy into the floor. He was now lying spread-eagle on the floor as I mercilessly jammed as much of my whale cock into his ass as was possible. He couldn't even speak properly anymore. His drunken murmurs confirmed that I had truly "broken" this once proud football player. I finally withdrew my dick and smiled at the destruction I had caused.

The entire room gasped once the head of my dick left his hole. It was literally a sloppy, cherry-red hole that seemed to go on inside of him forever. Everyone expected his throbbing ass to close back up once my dick was out...but it never did. Permanent damage remained in the form of a gaping hole about the size of a fist. I snickered with delight as I went on to the next eager boy, leaving that drooling, mindless fucktoy lying semi-conscious on the floor.

"Hey, bitch!" I yelled, looking at the third boy in line. "Get here and lube up this boy's pussy! I want it nice and wet when this nigga monster dives in deep!" I yelled, comically slapping the side of my huge wet meat stick. With excitement, he leaped up and knelt down right in front of the boy's ass. He collected a big wad of spit in his mouth and launched it directly at the boy's tight virgin hole. Then, eager to please me, he threw his own head towards the boy. Face first, he ravishingly slobbered over every puckered inch of the young asshole. Once it was thoroughly dripping wet, he withdrew himself and returned to his spot in the line.

"Please, sir, I NEED a nigger inside of me! I just can't take it anymore!" I could see the new levels of depravity that my pheromones were driving these white boys to. They couldn't remember what it was like to be "straight." Their brains had no thoughts of wrong or right, straight or gay, black or white...all they could possibly think about was getting as much black dick inside of them as physically possible.

"You'll get just that, little faggot. But first...I wanna hear you beg for it!" I grabbed him by the back of the hair, as the head of my cock pressed tightly against his asshole.

"Of course, sir, anything for you! I want you to fuck me so good that I can't even walk right anymore! I want you to absolutely destroy my body! I want you to turn my ass into a loose, floppy cock-sleeve that is proof of the power of the black race!" I was impressed by the self-hate this white boy showed. Perhaps there'd be a permanent spot by my side as I conquered the world for the black race.

Wet and slippery, his ass proved to be less resistant to my massive dick than the one before. I slid in about 6 or 7 inches of my girthy dick and watched as the eyes rolled into the head of my fuckslave.

"Fuck yes!" He screamed, rubbing his hands all over his face, unable to handle the incredible pleasure I was giving him. "Give it all to me, Master! Show my ass just how powerful the nigger race is!" I picked up the pace and jackhammered as much of my cock as I could in the hungry boy's hole. Harder and harder I slammed against his body, pushing him further against the floor. The immensely loud sound of me slamming the shit out of his ass coupled with his screams of pleasure and pain made the entire gymnasium echo with the sound of black supremacy! Nearly half of my two-foot long beast was deep inside the boy's bowels. As I continued to pound the shit out of him like he was some used up whore, I leaned down towards his face.

"This must be like someone shoved their arm up your fucking ass, huh faggot?" I delighted in seeing his pained face. Still moaning and grunting, he answered back.

"Yes, sir! Only a big strong nigger like you can tear apart an asshole like this!" I could see him licking his lips and rolling his eyes in pure ecstasy.

After a while, I began to slow down. I had succeeded in turning this proud young white boy into a mumbling, drooling, used up faggot. I yanked my still rock hard cock out of his ass and watched as dense pools of juices came rocketing out. He was still begging for more in his barely audible voice as I moved onto to the next boy.

Boy after boy, I ran through these muscular jocks like they were nothing! Every hole was gaped, and every mind was reduced to mush. Unfortunately, none of them could take my entire monster cock. With each new boy, I tried my hardest to force as much inside of their bowels as I could. The air of the locker room was saturated with screams of pain, slapping of huge black nuts on soft white asses, and manly virile grunts that erupted from me.

All 11 assholes were thoroughly torn apart, and reduced to nothing more than dripping wet cock-sleeves for black dicks to go into. I stepped back and admired my destruction. All of them were moaning and groaning in pain. Some were holding their open palms over their wide gapes, trying to quell the intense pain of being torn apart.

"Gather around you worthless white losers! I'm gonna show you the TRUE power of the black race!" I screamed at them, causing them to jump up. They all gathered around in one big circle around my soaking wet dick.

I grabbed my dick with both hands and ran them up and down the length of my gargantuan shaft. I marveled at the incredible girth, which was evident once I noticed that my two hands couldn't even touch each other. I couldn't even reach to the tip of my beastly dick. I jerked the base as fast as I could, causing the length beyond my reach to flop around in midair. Even after a few hours of tearing apart nearly a dozen virgin assholes, I still wasn't close to cumming. Life before, I purposely pushed past my unnaturally long stamina and forced myself to let go of all the cum I had.

I continued to waggle my dick around as cum started erupting from the end. I grunted and groaned like a virile alpha male as cum flung around the entire room. With the end of my cock flopping around in the air, thick jets of cum shot out at every direction. It was as if someone had let go of a fire hose and let it snake around on the floor, erupting water as it flung around wildly. Every boy was soon caked in a thick layer of my hot jizz. The once blue walls were now practically all white from my unnaturally large load.

Finally, after a couple full minutes of rocketing jizz around the room, I finally let the last drop of superior cum drip onto the floor. Apparently, the cum carried some of the hormones from my body because these white boys were violently shoving each other around just to get a taste of the hot jizz off the ground. With each slurp of jizz, these white boys sank further into slavery. Some started cleaning up the floor with their tongues, while others ran over and knelt down in front of my still twitching cock. They kissed it lovingly and rubbed their faces against the giant horse-sized shaft.

"Thank you so much, sir! Thank you for showing us the right path! My life belongs to hung niggers like you from now on!" I pushed them all away and walked over towards my clothing.

"You're god dammed right! You ALL belong to me, honkies!" I strapped on my belt, squeezing my soft black meat against my shin. "You better rest up, you pathetic white boys! I'll be back tomorrow to gape those asses again until you're screaming in pain."

I covered myself up and strutted out of that cum-soaked room like the superior alpha male I was. I had succeeded in turning the entire school into mindless fuckslaves, but I couldn't stop there. I wasn't going to be happy until every white man woman and child was on their knees in front of a superior black alpha! There were plenty more white men to rape, white faces to punch, and white pussies to impregnate. I have quite a lot of work ahead of me...if only I still had some growth pills left. Hmm...perhaps I'll order some more. After all, there's no such thing as "too big."

12