I Needed A Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hair on her cunt is now more moist and soft and the aroma is thickening in my nostrils, burning itself into the memory centres of my brain - I couldn't forget, or define, the scent if I tried. I keep lapping along the lips of her slit, from the loosening folds of flesh poking out from inside her labia to the slippery, tiny nub of flesh further up. I run my fingers along the flesh between her legs and feel a gentle shudder run through Dina's body. I hear her breath catch, then speed up again, as if changing gears.

It's an awkward angle but I'm able to slip one, then two fingers into the softness between the loose flesh of her labia minora. It's warm and tight and slippery - exactly as I imagined - and with some effort I'm able to begin to rub gently in and out. I can't reach my tongue to the same place now, so I run it back up to the nubbin of flesh and alternately lick it and suck it between awkwardly pursed lips.

I gauge my pace by Dina's breathing and as it continues to increase in pace and stifled volume, I assume what I'm doing is working. My fingers are now moving deeper inside Dina's pussy, the balls of my fingers gently pushing towards the front of her body from the inside out. The texture inside feels like a slippery, velvety glove and I begin to discern a rhythm between Dina's breathing and my fingers reaching towards their full extension inside her. I decide to hold them in and as I stop it feels as if the muscles in her belly have clenched down as well. I gently move my fingers in a come-hither kind of way and I can feel Dina begin to shake. I look up, almost cricking my neck trying to see what she's doing and I can barely make out her left fist in her mouth, stifling a cry. Her chest is heaving and suddenly her shoulders crunch forward and I can feel the flesh around my fingers in her pussy start squeezing in a weird, almost epileptic kind of way. I can feel fluid pour down out of her cunt over my hand and drip onto my knees where they are underneath Dina but as all this is happening I'm trying hard to keep her balanced against the wall. Her weight feels like it's shifting to her left, then suddenly Dina's sliding down the wall.

I cross my legs underneath me, barely able to do it without pulling a muscle, it feels like, but I have my arse planted on the floor and my heels against the skirting board when Dina's right leg slips off my shoulder and her weight comes bearing down on me. Already solidly on the floor, I hold her tightly around her hips and push out with my legs against the bottom of the wall. By the time Dina is on the floor, I'm completely underneath her, her face buried in my neck, her breasts squeezed against my chest, hers legs splayed left and right and her pussy resting right on top of my hard cock, buttons and zip barely holding in back in its desire to get out and into the velvety treasure my tongue and fingers had just experienced.

Her breath comes to her in shudders and as I kiss her hair, she's kissing my neck.

It's only then that I realise I've hardly been breathing myself and I begin to take slow, deep breaths or my own. For what seems like forever, that's all we can do.

12