I Never Meant To Fall In Love Ch. 04

Story Info
It's getting interesting
3.5k words
4.32
19.9k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers

Esau called the office to check his messages, and then he left one for Lauren. When he heard her voice, a smile immediately crossed his face. It had only been a few hours, well almost a day, and he was already missing her. He couldn't help wondering once again if Lauren would have come with him.

"Stop it. You are being silly. She works for you. Of course she wouldn't have come, and although she is nice to you, that doesn't mean that she has romantic feelings toward you," he said aloud as he hit end on his cell phone.

He walked around his small suite and began to settle in for the night. Tomorrow would be a busy day of tours and a meet-and-greet event in the evening. He hoped that Lauren would get the message and call him. No matter where he was, he decided, if she calls, I am taking the call.

His hotel phone rang, and Esau jumped. Who would be calling him, and more importantly, who knew he was here? He picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

~~*~~*~~*~~

Lauren was lost. When she arrived at work, her normal routine would be to open up Esau's office, then check his outbox for things he might have placed in there after she had gone home. However, today there was nothing there because he had left early the previous day.

She walked back to her desk. There was an email from Tammy.

From: Thomas, Tammy

Subject: First Day Without Him

Date: December 21, 2011

To: McAllister, Lauren

Hey girlie,

I thought since your boss was out of the office, we could do lunch. I trust you are getting some work done and not just pining over that gorgeous boss man. Really, you could help me get him. I mean you won't do him, might as well let me.

Sincerely,

Tammy Thomas

Executive Assistant

John Adams Office

Lauren replied.

From: McAllister, Lauren

Subject: Re: First Day Without Him

Date: December 21, 2011

To: Thomas, Tammy

Tammy,

One day they are going to fire you for your obvious and blatant disregard for the rules of our place of employment. Yes, lunch is fine. What time?

As for me and doing my job? Whether my boss is here and or not, I will do what is needed. Thank you for reminding me. Just so YOU know, Mr. Robertson and I are co-workers, and actually he is my boss and I respect our working relationship. The operative word is "working". It works, and so I will not tolerate you trying to complicate it.

Sincerely,

Lauren McAllister

Executive Assistant

Esau Robertson's Office

From: Thomas, Tammy

Subject: Don't State the Obvious

Date: December 21, 2011

To: McAllister, Lauren

They may, but not today. We will talk at lunch on how you can be of assistance to me. Let's say 1:30. John has a late morning conference call and he wants me to take notes. Does that work for you?

From: McAllister, Lauren

Subject: Lunch

Date: December 21, 2011

To: Thomas, Tammy

Yes, that is fine. I will meet you at the café on 12th Street. I have to run some files over to Meager & Meager, and then I will head there before coming back to the office.

Sincerely,

Lauren Thomas

Executive assistant

Esau Robertson's Office

Lauren minimized her Outlook email program and began editing letters and spreadsheets to be delivered to Meager and Meager. She let her mind wander once or twice to Esau, hoping he was having a great flight and that he was going to allow himself to have some fun. Then she remembered that she had asked the travel agent to see what the cost would be to join him on the last leg of the tour. She only had a week and half of vacation time, but she knew that with this project ending, she could go meet him and see if there are some sparks. Lauren smiled at the thought of being in Europe with Esau and allowing life to take them to another place.

She shook her head and got her mind back on her job. Fantasy would just have to wait. Then she thought about his lips, his hands, and his eyes.

~~*~~*~~*~~

Eliza sat with her mouth opened as Molly gave her a blow-by-blow description of her escapade on the plane. Eliza could not believe that her sister was so much different than her. Eliza was equally mystified to find out that not only had Molly given the man she fooled around with her number, but the younger man, too. Eliza shook her head.

"Slut," she mouthed.

"Look Liza, don't call me a slut because I know what I need and what I get by any means necessary. I mean, it's not like he penetrated me, well not with his dick anyway. I am sure that was the closest he has come to sex in a long time. I did a good deed, if you ask me. AND, sister, what happens on the plane stays on the plane."

"Yeah, you would want that to stay on the plane." Eliza said thoughtfully.

"So what are we going to do with you during this trip?" Molly said, changing the subject.

Eliza was not ready to talk about it. After hearing about her sister's indiscretions, she could not imagine her love life being placed in her sister's hands.

"Molly, why don't we get settled, I mean there is plenty of time for you and mom to get me married off. I just want a few days to relax and enjoy my vacation."

"Well I did see a guy on the plane who looked like your type, and I was just thinking..."

"He looked like my type? What do you know about my type?"

"I just mean, Eliza, he looks like a nice guy with a good job back home and someone that will not be upset that you work 24/7."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really," Molly snapped back. "Listen, I understand you want a relationship that will last, and you want it on your own terms. I get that. I'm just really here to have some fun and go shopping, but I think if you would just open yourself to people, you will find that a great guy is not as difficult to find as you make him seem."

"You might be right. So let's make a deal. I will agree to be a bit out there and not so closed off as I have been in the past. You agree to let me go at my own pace and pick out my own man. Agreed?"

"Agreed." Molly then added as an afterthought. "But promise me you will at least meet the man from the plane."

"I will at least meet him, but I'm not promising anything more than that."

They shook hands, and Molly left for her room as Eliza went to take a long hot bath.

~~*~~*~~*~~

Esau tossed and turned in his bed. He could not get to sleep. He kept thinking about how much he missed Lauren. During this vacation, he would have to sort out his feelings for this woman and figure out how to move forward. He was not going to let his job or his fear hinder him from exploring his feelings for her. He had to know if she felt the same.

He decided that when he got back, things were going to change. He could not do anything until he got back to the States. Now, if only he could get to sleep.

~~*~~*~~*~~

Lauren and Tammy went for drinks after work. She needed to get her mind off Esau. This was only going to lead to heartbreak for her. She had more than she wanted to drink, but that had helped her relax and enjoy Tammy's jokes. She had even flirted with a few men.

As she drove home, praying that a cop didn't stop her, she played her music loudly and drove the speed limit. She knew she should have called for a cab, but she really did not want to leave her car in that neighborhood. She was relieved when Tammy decided to go home with one of the men they met that night. At least she only lived 15 minutes away from the bar, so she would not be on the street too long. Again, she prayed that she got home safely and did not harm anyone in the process. She was more responsible than this, normally.

~~*~~*~~*~~

Lauren walked to her bedroom to lie down, staring at the ceiling; she began to breathe deeply trying to understand all the emotions floating through her mind. "What did that mean," she thought as her mind wandered to Esau.

She could feel it as though he was there now, his breath on her neck, his tongue slightly tasting her chocolate skin, his moan into her neck as he presses against her. She squirmed as she felt his hands rolling over her shoulder and over to her plump breast, his fingers teasing her erect nipple. Lauren bit her bottom lip in sheer delight as his tongue now traveled the route his hands had just taken. She fought against his name begging to escape from her lips in a sexy moan.

Her back arched in anticipation of his mouth engulfing her breast, and she was pleading to be touched, teased and satisfied. Beads of sweat began to form on her body as his muscles flexed around her. She suddenly tensed up, as what she wanted touched finally happened. His tongue fluttered over her nipples, and then he sucked her breast into his mouth pulling her nipple with his teeth. He ducked and nibbled and licked as his fingers traveled further down her stomach to her mound. His rough fingers shimmed through her neatly trimmed pubic hairs as she felt his moan through her breast. She felt herself opening her legs to allow him direct access.

Her body began to shake as a pressure began to build up in her core. This is why she needed him: he did things to her body that she never felt before. Each simple stroke on her body pushed her to limits she had never before experienced. She knew he wanted her to moan, she knew he wanted to hear her call out his name. He slid his fingers across her slit, teasing her opening, switching from one breast to the other, he pressed her slit open and with one slow ravenous stroke he entered two fingers into her wetness. After the endless torture at the peak of her orgasm she opened her eyes...

Lauren's body shuddered from the pure pleasure radiating from her body. She shut her legs tightly as soon as she got the feeling back in them. She felt how wet her panties were and realized it was only a daydream. She began to hyperventilate as so many emotions fluttered through her.

~~*~~*~~*~~

"Esau?" He turned to face her, and she looked so innocent. He placed her hands on her waist and was walking her backwards.

"Esau?" Her back hit the bannister. He leaned in to kiss her and after their lips met she pushed him back.

"Esau!" she looked at him shocked.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking," he said, snapping back to reality. "I just wanted to kiss you all of a sudden. Please forgive me." She smiled and dismissively waved her hand in the air between them.

"It's forgotten," she said. As she opened her mouth to say something else, she just burrowed her forehead.

"Oh God, I have crossed the line with you, haven't I?" he said apologetically.

"Well, actually, I was just thinking..." she said teasing, "You are a great kisser, and I might not be able to forget as easy as I thought." She smiled and then kissed him.

He pressed his body into hers and slipped his arms around her waist. He felt her relax even more in the security of his arms, and he let his hands fall to her full ass and squeeze. He could feel her suck in her breath as they continued to kiss passionately. He lifted her with both hands, and she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms securely around his neck. He turned and walked them back into the room towards the bed. When he felt the side of the bed, he lowered her on the bed with his dark emerald eyes totally filled with lust and admiration. He thought, 'God she is so beautiful', as he reached down to caress her jawline with the back of his hand. He slowly reached down to pull her shirt over her head revealing her mocha flesh as she pulled on the elastic of his sweats, just enough to expose him. He relieved her of her shorts and lowered his body flush against her. As he began to explore her with his tongue, she moaned, "I need you inside of me now."

He rubbed his hard cock against her entrance and pressed and in one fluid motion he was inside her. "Esau!" She moaned.

"Louder, say my name louder," he ordered.

"Esau!" She moaned flirtatiously in his ear.

"Is this what you wanted?" he asked, grinding his pelvis into her more. "Is this what you needed?"

Esau woke up drenched in sweat from his dream. It felt so real, she felt so real.

"Damn it! What the hell is the matter with you?" he mumbled and tried to go back to sleep with a hard-on.

Esau tossed and turned in the darkness, but it was no use... he'd never get to sleep with this raging hard-on distracting him. Inappropriate thoughts of Lauren looped endlessly in his mind every time he closed his eyes. She was his... secretary. He let out a frustrated sigh and gripped his rigid cock, stroking vigorously.

Lauren's naked body lay seductively in his bed, her hair splayed on his pillow like a dark halo. Her silky, soft mocha skin glowed in the moonlight, eager for his touch. She smiled knowingly at him and spread her legs, exposing her dark, shaven pussy. He let out a pained groan as she gestured to him with her index finger. He slowly crawled between her chocolate thighs and rested between them. He kissed her slender neck, nibbling here and there, trailing down to her breasts. He took one of her erect, dark nipples in his mouth as he slowly slid into her.

"Esau," she moaned as he thrust himself deeper into her tight wetness. Hell, she felt so good... it was like she was made for him. She dug her nails into his broad shoulders as he continued to move inside of her. Sweat dripped down his back as he slowly rotated his hips, making sure to touch everything inside. "Esau, you feel so good!" she praised him, breathlessly.

"Oh how I have longed for this moment, Lauren," he whispered, claiming her mouth with his. She squealed into his mouth as he increased his pace and lightly pinched one of her nipples. In one motion, he pulled her on top of him and helped her lower herself on his cock. He gripped her hips tightly as she rested a hand on his chest and bounced on top of him, filling her with his massive meat. He watched in a trance as she nibbled her bottom lip and moaned loudly. He cupped her heaving breasts in his hands, relishing in the feel of them. Soon, her pussy began to pulse rhythmically on his cock.

"Shit," he grunted, feeling his cock tense up... he wasn't going to be able to last much longer.

"Damn baby, ride that cock!"

"I love you, Esau," she said innocuously, causing him to blow his load with a loud grunt...

His eyes flew open and his breaths were erratic. He was disoriented; he looked for Lauren, and then realized it was all a dream. Disappointed, he looked around at the ridiculous mess he'd made and grumbled at the thought of cleaning it up.

Finally relaxed, he floated back to sleep.

~~*~~*~~*~~

From: McAllister, Lauren

Subject: Checking In

Date: December 22, 2011

To: Robertson, Esau

Mr. Robertson,

I just wanted to let you know all papers have been sent to Meager and Meager. The project should be in the final stages.

I hope your vacation is going well. Enjoy yourself.

Sincerely,

Lauren Thomas

Executive assistant

Esau Robertson's Office

Esau Responded

From: Robertson, Esau

Subject: Re: Checking In

Date: December 22, 2011

To: McAllister, Lauren

Ms. McAllister,

Glad to hear. I am really looking forward to being back in the office. You of all people know that I am not a "vacation" kind of person. However, I am going to try to enjoy this one. If I did not tell you, thanks for all your help in arranging for this one. I will have fun just for your sake. J

When I get back, however, I have some things we need to discuss. Please put in my schedule for a dinner meeting. Let's say, two days after I return. Also, make a reservation at that little place we went to last month, you know when we worked late. I really liked their steaks.

If you need me for any reason, please give me a call. You should have my itinerary.

Sincerely,

Esau Robertson

Senior VP Mergers and Acquisitions

Esau smiled. He was doing the right thing. It's time that he told Lauren how he felt and he hoped that she felt the same way. Now he could enjoy his vacation.

~~*~~*~~*~~

Eliza sat at the table waiting for Molly to join her. They had planned to break away from the group and do their own thing today. They would join the group again for the meet-and-greet. They had agreed to let things happen naturally in regards to her meeting a man. However, Eliza saw that Molly was making every effort to have a man for every day she was on this vacation.

When Eliza finally saw Molly, she was up to her same tricks. Molly had found two men, and they were heading over to Eliza's table. Eliza took a deep breath and braced herself for the introductions.

Molly bounced over to the table.

"Hey is the coffee any good?"

"It's tolerable," Eliza said, looking at the man with Molly.

"Oh Eliza, This is Jeff. He is a native here and going to show us the best spots to shop. And the guy over there is..."

"Esau Robertson." Eliza interrupted her.

"Yes, he is. How did you know, have you met him before?"

"Well, yes, our companies are working on a project together. We met a few months back." Eliza thought about how uncanny it was to run into him here.

"Good. So, you will not mind hanging with him today. He is the man from the plane I told you about, you know that one I thought you might like. Not the one, well you know."

"Molly, I thought we agreed," Eliza said, looking a bit uneasy with the arrangements.

"Just hang with him today. You already know him from work. This might be a new way of seeing him." Molly emphasized the word seeing.

"Eliza, well, I knew you were going on vacation, but I did not know you were going to be in Europe," Esau interjected.

"Um yeah, I was just thinking the same thing."

"Well, your sister said you were going play hooky from the group, and I thought it was a good idea. I hope you don't mind if I join you ladies."

"Oh no, we could talk shop if things get too boring," Eliza chuckled.

"Well, I understand everything on the home front is going well," Esau replied.

"Yes, I hear the same."

Esau sat in the last empty seat and began to eat his breakfast while the group chatted about their plans. He was glad to have some normal people in the group and thanked fate for letting him have at least one familiar face on his vacation. If anything, he would hang with Eliza. This would be great at keeping the desperate women from attacking him during this trip. He wondered if Eliza was here to make a love connection, or like him, just taking a vacation because it was forced on her. It seemed her sister was hard at work trying to get Eliza out of the way so she could do her own thing.

From what Esau could tell, Molly was a bit of a party girl. Eliza, on the other hand, was more reserved and closed. She reminded him of those people who had a plan and followed it to the letter. He wondered why she had not found the love of her life, and then he answered the question, almost as soon as he thought it: Eliza was emotionally unattainable. He thought maybe he could hang with her during the next few weeks and not have to worry about a love connection. He just needed to make it back to Lauren.

vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers