I Never Thought I'd See You Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It obviously didn't damper my enthusiasm," Mr. Everett assured the teen. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"It was amazing. Never did anything like that before," Karen admitted, and then added, "You know, if you wanted to do it again some time? I don't go off to college until late August."

"Thank you. Maybe I'll take you up on that kind offer," her former teacher replied, although he knew he would never see the girl again, at least like this.

One time and done was his motto. Anything more might involve emotional entanglements, and that wouldn't work for anybody, Earl mused as he did a little mental math and realized that if he wanted to count the number of girls who had been sprawled over that trusty desk over the years he would have to take his socks off to count them all.

"Next fall old friend," Mr. Everett whispered as he tapped the surface of the desk while his former student waited for him at the door. "You get to see all the pussies, and I see the asses. We're a team."

"What did you say Mr. Everett?" Karen asked.

"Just talking to myself," he chuckled as he put his arm around the graduate's shoulder and unlocked the door, peeking out into the darkened and thankfully deserted hall before ushering her out.

The aging instructor gave a last look back to the classroom with the empty chairs that would be filled come September with new students eager to learn, and hopefully one of them a young woman eager and willing to take some extra instruction as well.

***

Thanks for reading.

12