I Play with Three MILFs on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master, I will lick any woman you want me to."

"How about other men Dorrie? Will you suck and swallow other men if I tell you to?"

"Yes, Master, I will, but I prefer to be faithful to you. I love you Master."

"Will you fuck other men for me Dorrie?"

"No Master, my pussy and ass are only for you. Only for you. I will have your baby if you let me. As many babies as you want."

That alone was enough to almost make me come; this subservient attitude, this loyalty, but I held back.

It wasn't easy.

If there was one thing Dorrie was really good at it was sex.

She was comfortable with men and women (!!!) and although I was the first man, and apparently only man, in her ass, she quickly picked up on how to please me as we had sex this way.

But what I really wanted to do was come into that tight hairless twat of hers.

But not before I had Dorrie coming on my erection as I buried myself deeper and deeper in her dark back door with my thrusting.

She screamed into the pillow, this time with pleasure as her body shook with wave after wave of unleashed pleasure.

The ass fucking was probably a good portion of it, but she had worked her pussy pretty well with her right hand while her left hand was pulling and teasing her nipples.

Dorrie collapsed on the bed.

I was still hard and had yet to make my deposit in her.

I pulled out and rubbed her back, lovingly, tenderly.

My hands instinctively wandered down to her butt.

After she came down from her orgasmic high, I told her to go get a warm washcloth to clean me up.

She kissed me softly on the lips and thanked me for fucking her.

"I know you didn't have to come to my room Master and I am happy you did."

We kissed again, deeply, like lovers.

Dorrie said "I can clean you with my mouth Master" but I declined the offer and simply said "Maybe next time honey."

She looked a little relieved.

I never lost my erection and as soon as she got me clean, I took Dorrie missionary and after a healthy session of fucking, I filled her waiting hairless pussy with a load of my strong swimmers.

I know that these potent baby makers went deep into her.

And, being I was so worked up, I know that there were a lot of them now loose in search of an egg to make friends with.

She came three times as I teased her pussy with my cock, and then she rode me until I shot my second load of baby batter into her.

We didn't talk about birth control because I assumed she was still getting her shots.

After a quick shower with Dorrie, where I had her do a quality control check to make sure my cock was clean of fecal matter, I returned to Catherine's bed about midnight.

Dorrie wanted me to spend the night with her but I had to decline, as much as I would have loved to sleep naked next to her.

We would have probably fucked all night long.

Back in my suite, next to my sleeping bride, I fell right asleep.

****

There was at an episode of Two and a Half Men where Charlie Harper (played by Charlie Sheen) has a dream where he comes home to find himself greeted by a house filled with little kids.

His kids.

From who knows how many different women.

His indiscriminate planting of his male seed all over Southern California came back to bite him in the butt, big time.

But it was only a dream and well, it played for some big laughs.

I had a similar dream that last night in Scottsdale.

I came home one late afternoon from the dealership to be greeted at the door by my wife Catherine, who was holding our son in her arms.

We smiled and kissed and I kissed the baby.

The baby smiled at me and I laughed and kissed Catherine again.

As I stepped into the house, I heard "Daddy's home, Daddy's home" and I was surrounded by little kids, all of them cute, all of them smiling, all about the same age, all very happy to see me.

I smiled at them, and gave them each both hugs and kisses, greeting each boy and girl by name, making sure to compliment each one and then I kissed each of their mothers: Janet, Dorrie, Julie and Dana.

As I finished, another group of kids came into the house, behind the first batch, all screaming "Daddy's home, Daddy's home."

I got down on my knees and kissed and hugged each of these children too, greeting each by name and providing a compliment for each and then I got off my knees and kissed each of their mothers: Kayla, Susan, Lourdes, Sonia, Eva, Gloria, Cynthia and Sharon.

Smiling at everyone, I took a better look at each of the mothers of my children and realized that every one of them was pregnant with another child.

Of mine.

Counting heads, I had thirteen wives, thirteen children and thirteen more on the way.

Then Catherine's two daughters, Janet's two daughters and Dorrie's son all came running in "Daddy, Daddy" as they all gave me a group hug.

My head was about to explode as I realized my legacy was going to be thirteen wives and thirty one kids.

I was right up there with Brigham Young in terms of wives and children.

Whatever his record was, maybe I could beat it, because these were the ones I knew about.

Since my wife passed I must have had sex with around forty women, maybe as many as fifty, (sixty?); all were of child bearing age.

So, even the older ones (past 40) could have gotten pregnant and had healthy babies.

My mind ran a slide show of the older ladies that weren't here but could have gotten pregnant: Monica, Akiko, Lorraine, Marie.

I also thought about the young ladies that I had one and done with and there were too many to count.

Then I thought about the ones I had relationships with that came and went; like Lisa. Diana. Kim. Sandy.

They could have gotten pregnant and never said anything to me; just vanished from my life.

The magnitude of this, what should I call it, responsibility, suddenly came at me like ten tons of bricks.

Catherine came up beside me and whispered "This is your life Jack. It's just like that HBO series Big Love. You've got a big cock, a big bank account, the biggest heart of any man on earth, lots of love for the ladies, and a lot of kids to be a father to. Isn't life grand?"

I looked at Catherine and slowly nodded at her in my dazed state. I turned my head back to the crowd and looked out across the noisy room, filled with gorgeous, pregnant women and beautiful, loving children.

This was my family. Not extended family, My immediate family.

Amazingly, everyone seemed to get along.

I was the only one out of sorts at this festival of love.

This family gathering.

My father in law Tom came up to me and shook my hand, saying to me "You lucky bastard. You're living the dream."

I looked at him, not sure what in the hell he was talking about. Was this a dream, a nightmare, a joke?

On the other side of the room, behind Janet, I saw Catherine's mom, my mother in law, Isabella mouthing to me "I told you this would happen. You're fucked."

She punctuated her words by giving me the finger on both hands.

I woke up in a sweat, my heart pounding.

****

The dream still vivid, without waking Catherine who was sound asleep, I got out of bed, used the bathroom and put on my workout clothes.

I sat in the living room of our suite for a few minutes wondering if that dream could be my life in the not too distant future.

Smiling, I finally said to myself "Nah that could never happen. They're all on birth control."

My mind now at rest, the dream fading fast, I headed out of the suite.

I wanted to get a workout in before we left Scottsdale and I had to drive drove my family back to LA.

I was just finishing my workout and she came into the small gym, locked the door behind her and took off her robe.

She was naked except for her gym socks and shoes.

This was how she worked out with me when she was living with me.

She body had been fantastic then; now she was to die for.

Before I met Catherine, Dana was my main squeeze.

For a couple of months Dana and I essentially lived together.

The sex was unbelievable.

It was Fucking Amazing.

****

Her tongue was doing wonderful things.

Her manicured fingernails played with my sack.

My legs were fully spread in the hopes she would probe my starfish.

I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

I was ready to explode and she knew it -- as she licked she smiled at my cock and her eyes sparkled as they locked onto mine.

She paused her oral assault for just a second and whispered, "Jack, what do we do if someone walks in?"

I smiled and replied "You're going to make me cum now and I don't care if Donald Trump and his Secret Service detail walk in on us."

With my right hand I pulled her head to my cock once again and said "Remember my rule?"

"Yes Jack, I swallow all of it."

Dana did. With a smile.

****

We had spent the first week of January, seven nights, on vacation in Arizona arriving on New Year's Day.

As we started back from Scottsdale to our home outside of Los Angeles, a comfortable easy drive of about six hours, my wife Catherine patiently waited just long enough for her two daughters to get their headsets on and their minds into whatever PG rated movie they were watching on their iPads in the back seats before she leaned over to me and whispered into my right ear "I need my husband back."

When your wife says something like this to you, it is the start of a serious conversation but this wasn't the time and place for it.

I wasn't sure what she actually meant by this statement but being no dummy I took a wild ass guess using my big head and arrived at the conclusion that she wanted me to be in bed with her more, and in bed with other women

less.

I smiled and nodded and replied to her "Can you please give me a few hours to think about that? Can we talk about it when we get home, in private?"

Catherine smiled and leaned over again to kiss my cheek.

She whispered into my ear "I love you."

And then she kissed my cheek again, sending the message she wasn't mad, angry, or upset at me, but she had something significant on her mind.

I replied with "I love you too sweetie. More than you could ever know."

What caused her to say what she said?

As I drove out of the Phoenix traffic, headed west on I-10 to Los Angeles, I reflected back on the trip.

****

We'd spent time in Scottsdale and then drove up Sedona to go skiing and then back down the hill to Scottsdale for our last night.

Even with Catherine's on and off bouts with morning sickness, we were still able to do some fun things around the Valley of the Sun and then up north in Sedona, we all went snow skiing and the girls tried snowboarding for the first time.

We also went to the movies, ice skating, and bowling. Plus we had great meals out. And we stayed in some very nice hotels.

In those seven nights I'd enjoyed the female sexual companionship of my wife, and with her permission, Janet our MILF neighbor; Julie, one of our swimsuit models; and Dorrie.

Dana ended the trip with a very satisfying blowjob earlier this morning when I finished my 5:30am workout session before she left to go back to Sin City.

Dana wanted to thank me for a great vacation.

After teasing me and pleasing me by swallowing my load, Dana shared with me that she was dating someone, so ... she may or may not be able to blow me again. And, may or may not have sex with me again.

She'd let me know and oh, could I get Catherine's permission in advance so if she could fuck and suck me, there wouldn't be any delay in getting naked with each other?

Not to be repetitive, but I did fuck Janet the neighbor MILF senseless for one long night and almost all the following day before I found out she was not on the pill.

Despite her saying, her pleading with me, that it was safe to have sex, I was still in fear I'd have a pregnant MILF girlfriend in a few weeks.

I fucked Janet six ways to Sunday the night she filed for divorce so it wouldn't take much to figure out that if she got pregnant when it happened and who the father of the child was.

There were no other suspects, no line up was needed.

I was the only guy to sleep with her for years.

My DNA was all over her; and in her three holes too.

I was potentially the guy guilty of the act of impregnating a woman who had filed for divorce just hours earlier and was likely knocked up before her husband was even served.

Janet's not getting her prescription for the pill filled could cause all kinds of havoc on her divorce proceedings, impacting child custody, child support, potentially alimony and all of the financial issues to be resolved.

But I'd already done the possible damage, emptying my full balls with load after load of potent swimmers into Janet's unprotected and very welcoming hot box.

Let's face it, bare sex is the best sex.

It's the way God intended it to be.

But having the neighbor MILF pregnant, well, that was the last thing I needed.

Or wanted.

We would just have to wait it out, sweat it out.

Janet didn't seem too worried about it and I did not lose any sleep over it but I was concerned.

I didn't share any of this with Catherine and I wouldn't if Janet did not become pregnant.

The last time Janet and I fucked, well, I did bring her to a nice orgasm with my cock, then I pulled out of her tight pussy (Oh God it felt so fucking good and Janet knew it -- I hated pulling out short of coming inside of her) and I poked her ass, where I spent a long time before I came deep in her dark cavern.

Not that Janet was an anal virgin, she was not, but I did fuck her ass more than a few times and she was learning to enjoy Mister Pleasure Stick up her bowels.

Janet didn't like it when I poked her ass without lube and I confess I did that as a punishment of sorts for not telling me she wasn't on the pill.

Every time she said "I want you in my ass" Janet spread her cheeks for me and ended up groaning, huffing and puffing as I teased and pumped her to her highly pleasurable and very strong anal orgasms.

I loved coming in her pussy, her mouth and her ass.

But if I didn't know better I'd say Janet was leaning more to butt sex but my sample size was too small to make a reliable analysis.

Enjoyable anal sex was new to her, so of course she was going to want more of it.

Catherine knew there was a magnet, a force, pulling Janet and I together, so she had me cool things down once we arrived in Sedona.

Pulling me out of Janet's bed, so to speak, Catherine injected Dorrie into the equation.

Starting with that first night, Janet spent a lot of time naked with Dorrie between the sheets after the lights were out in Sedona.

A lot of time.

Woman to woman. Two sexually neglected women, nude, in bed, ready to play with each other if a man wasn't available to join them.

Dorrie was only the second woman Janet had ever been with (the first being Catherine, or so Janet said) and Dorrie knew her away around a female body.

Dorrie's ex husband had Dorrie in all kinds of girl on girl sexual competitions.

It was an Iranian thing, I guessed.

Dorrie told me that when she didn't win these competitions, her husband lost money and she was punished for it.

He would beat her.

When we were in Beverly Hills I saw the bruises and marks and I swore to protect her from that monster.

But that didn't mean I couldn't take full advantage of her sexual knowledge.

I did, in Las Vegas and now, here in Arizona.

I was impressed with Dorrie, sexually and otherwise.

She was street smart and book smart; in many ways just like Dana.

(Both were in the category of Great Fucks).

Dorrie and Janet hit it off so well that after that first night they spent together I was sure they'd be getting married in a few months..

As much as I wanted to insert myself into that hot female sandwich while we were staying in Sedona, Catherine had other plans for me.

Catherine wanted me back in her bed and then she openly encouraged me to spend two evenings with Julie.

My wife was sending me mixed messages but hey, when your bride says go sleep with another woman, how could I say no?

So I did.

Julie was also Great Fuck, not demanding, not syrupy with cooing and pillow talk but very giving and very, very grateful.

Julie was divorced, her ex had left her for another woman and her life had been shattered, her dreams crushed.

I found her, hired her for some fitness tasks in LA and she became one of our swimsuit models.

Catherine hit it off with her too, but unlike the other women Catherine got to know, Catherine held Julie in higher regard.

All the women were smart, pretty, nice, had killer bods and were loyal to me, but Catherine never wanted, never demanded that Julie first eat her before sleeping with me.

Julie was truly an exception to the rule; I never asked about it, I figured if Catherine was okay with me sleeping with Julie, I should let the subject drop.

Julie was in great shape, no tattoos, completely shaved and her breasts had grown as a result of using the Breast Firming Cream that we were importing from Mexico.

Julie loved for me to kiss her, hold her, to touch her.

She was under no illusions that we were anything more than fuck buddies and we did fuck, like rabbits.

Julie never asked about when we would see one another next, or said anything about having my baby.

Not that I was able to spend the night with her, but I did notice that if we napped between bouts, she would seek me out like a Navy missile zeroed in on a Syrian chemical weapons factory.

Julie was all over me.

I was all over her.

I played with her rosebud and she laughed but she also told me it was off limits.

If you're dealing with an anal virgin, anal sex starts with touching and rubbing.

Julie thought it was sweet that I played with her rosebud.

That left the door open to me turning Julie into a three hole woman.

My favorite kind.

Catherine knew I loved and cared for the ladies, and that they loved me.

But how much longer would she allow me to play the field was the unasked question.

Sooner than I would have imagined, Catherine and I had a conversation that would set the tone for the rest of our marriage.

I was silent most of the drive and Catherine asked me as we pulled off to get a cup of coffee at the Starbucks in Blythe what I was thinking about.

"How much fun I had with you and the girls on this trip."

Catherine just laughed, she knew better.

****

Jack Colton will return soon.

Thanks again for the views and votes.

12