I, Pornographer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The threesome have started to hit the beaches. We've taken vacations in the south of France and on Jamaica at resorts that have nude beaches. For Jamaica, we spent an entire month sampling the resorts. All three of us just love Hedonism II. We are all loving this life style and love being nude. I'm thinking about purchasing a nude resort or building our own once Mom passes. Penny will probably need to be talked into it.

***********************************

One year later, Karen told us both that she doesn't want anyone else. She told us she's in love with both of us. She does want to start having my children too. After much introspection, Penny agrees which surprises the hell out of me. Penny and I have a little girl named Elizabeth after my mother. Mom did get to see the little girl but she died last month. Elizabeth Rockefeller is the most beautiful little girl ever. There is a race now to see if my wife or my girlfriend will get pregnant first. I'm enjoying life.

***********************************

Three years later, with Penny's counsel, I've purchased an existing resort on Jamaica very near Hedonism II. It needs a little renovation but it will do for our nudist / swinger resort. We plan to make the swinger side even better than Hedonism II. The total spent will run closes to about $400 million dollars or nearly half the fortune. We want to make the nudist side a family resort. We will have to make the two sides hard to get between. Don't want the little ones seeing all the fucking and sucking going on. The nude side will have a strict no public sex ban.

Penny and Karen both agree with me that all the children should be introduced early to nudism. We've got three now by the way. We're not ashamed of being naked so why should we keep that from the kids. I actually hate wearing clothes now.

We three agreed that we will live on the nudist side of the resort and when the kids are in bed, we will head for the swinger side. We've hired a nanny to babysit the kids. She's a swinger too and joins us occasionally. We've designed the resort so there will be one way and one way only to get between the two sides of the resort. There will be guards at each end of the tunnel to make sure no children wander to the swinger side. There's even a wall on the beach and down into the water between the nudist and swinger sides.

The future looks bright and I'm loving life. I love my women too although Penny is still my girl and always will be. We're having a ball.

The End.

12