I Realized a Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,111 Followers

"You don't like sex with a man anymore?"

"I didn't say that. I didn't say that at all! I'm just saying be careful what you say and do around Eve, if I allow you a few innocent liberties, is all."

It is a lustful, intoxicating feeling knowing I have my hand between my mother's legs, on her mound, toying with her, now, not so forbidden pussy. The term "treasure" comes to mind. I explore - I discover - I listen to her moans connecting them to the areas that cause them. In time, I push my left hand under her buttocks, attempting to play with her rosebud, but receive an "Un un". I know I have to concentrate on her clit to bring her to orgasm. It takes but a few long minutes before her body tenses, then, quakes with a strong orgasm.

As the orgasm leaves her, she reaches with her left hand for my cock. Quite naturally, I straddle her right side, humping her thigh as she gently jerks on my cock. I soon moan as my mid-section contracts and I shoot my semen onto my mother's belly, dribbling on her thigh.

It's morning. I find myself alone in the bed, mother having gone to work. The illuminated bedroom of hours earlier gives my memories stark clarity. I stroke my cock as I remember the actions of my mother as I played with her treasure, reliving her moment of orgasm. It takes a few long minutes to come robustly. I am certain if I persevere I will be rewarded with getting my cock inside of mother.

I've read that mature women dislike sexual pressure, so, I decide to skip a few night, though I continued my nightly fondling, jerking off in the bathroom. With more thought, I decide to skip a whole week. Surprisingly, mom suggests a back rub after four days. After only a few minutes rubbing her back, she tells me to move to her butt, to massage directly I kiss and nibble of my own accord.

"Have you been with a girl before - touched or screwed one."

"No. But I read and I've watched porn."

"You seem quite knowledgeable."

"Are we going to screw?" I ask, the "WE" making the act mutual, denying my singular desire.

"I haven't decided. It's quite a big step, don't you think? I don't think I would stop you."

Again, my decision.

When I show intent to turn her to her back she rolls without resistance. I palm her pussy and she willingly spreads her legs, her feet flat on the bed. She's watching. I begin to suckle at her right nipple, earlier discovering it excites her. I strip her of her panties. She allows it. I finger her clit until I feel the time is right. I put my middle finger to her entrance. She voices strong negativity but makes no attempt to halt me. I slip my middle finger into her moist hole. She moans.

I begin to finger-fuck her, concentrating on her warmth, tight inner virginal walls and depth of penetration. Her ass is soon in motion and her state of arousal eggs me on. I add a second finger and note an increase in her lustful moaning. Habitually, I would slide my hand under her buttocks, but this time I maneuver to my knees and between hers, keeping my hand palm up.

I am soon stabbing her pussy, causing her to moan deliriously, causing her body to ramble, pushing with her feet, over the bed as if in an attempt to escape. She seems unhinged with her moans continuous, sounding as an animal in distress. Occasionally, I can discern a vulgar word or sentence. "Mother-fucker" is a prevalent utterance. Her body, from tits to head, are soon off the foot of the bed. I determine to cease the torment. I have been at her for near 20 minutes. She is crazed. I know there would be no orgasm like this and wonder if she would eventually pass out if I continued. I stroke her moist body, looking down at her, exhausted.

My decision! I grip her thighs roughly and drag her torso back onto the bed. She makes no attempt to move. Her expression make me think, she knows. I push her knees back to her chest, lower myself to my chest, and put my face to her pussy, a first in our intimate relationship.

"Oh, my god, yes!" She mutters breathlessly. "What took you so fuckin long!"

I am having a glorious time eating my mother's treasure. My nose is deep into her bush. Her moans sound delirious when I push my tongue into her, she, finding the energy to hump my face as I tongue-fuck her. I return to her clit numerous times only to tongue-fuck her again. Returning to her clit the nth time, she begs me not to move... to make her come. I purge her lubricant from my mouth, coating my chin. Her head is shaking like a crazed lioness. Reluctantly, I do her biding, following her ass up as it levitates off the bed. It drops back to the bed as the orgasm fades.

There she lays breathing hard, motionless, her knees up, looking up at me, now, kneeling between her legs.

"I know what you want to do, now. Think hard. I am your mother." She says, but I do not hear conviction in her tone, so, I do not move. I am thinking hard!

"Come down and hump my thigh, I liked when you come on my belly." She offers. "Or you can hump the crack of my ass."

I do not move. I am not going to relent.

"I will place it, if you want." She is debating... uncertain. She glances down at my cock and reaches for it. "You are sending us to hell." She says with surrender in her tone. She jostles her ass, pulling her knees back farther as I lower myself onto her. She places my cock to her hole... a most forbidden and tabooed hole... giving it up to me... her son.

I push into her and go deep. Her abundant lubricant allows easy penetration. I can give her no more. I hope it is pleasing to her. From her moan, it would appear so. I cradle her in my arms and begin a slow, deep penetrating thrust. Her arms are wrapped around me and I feel their snugness. I feel her knees against my sides. I feel her feet as they rest against the back of my upper thighs. As with my fingers, my cock concentrates on her warmth, her tightness gripping it and the depth I have penetrated her.

As a woman, my first, her warm body is firm. She is butt-hole naked in the throes of sexual passion. We are coupled as man and woman, she, on her back, legs spread as I have envisioned her so many times.

"Your cock is good." She whispers. It is music to my ears. The street lights are so bright! I thought I would feel embarrassed being naked in from of you, but it feels natural. I am so out of shape."

"Your nakedness is lovely." I tell her honestly.

Long minutes pass and I am now pumping into her with a moderate rhythm. Her knees are ratcheting and it seems she has got her second wind. She is pro-active now, fucking me back, moaning, groaning and grunting. We are perspiring and I can tell the bed is damp. We fuck, fuck and fuck.

My rhythm is now increasing. I am climbing the ladder. She has not voiced concern. She has not said a word about the fact that my cock is bare. I am hoping she will not stop me, allowing me to come inside of her. I am close. I am mere seconds...

"Yes, Baby!" She cries. "Do it! Come in me!"

She knows I am close.

It is good! I feel my cock jerk and with elation I know my ejaculate is flooding her pussy... her belly. Her moans fill my ears. She has not come again but she is happy for me. I can tell! I slow... push... hold... push... hold... . Her arms unwrap and move... her hands to her thighs, resting there.

My incestuous lust gone, a feeling of guilt grips me hard. I do not want to - cannot - face her. My cock is far from limp and I continue my stroke, keeping my face snug against her neck, prolonging the inevitable.

"Do you want me to keep going... make you come again?" I finally whisper.

"I don't know. It still feels good, but I think I'm wore out." She answers with dilemma in her tone. "And, dammit, I need to pee!"

The truth hits home. We have not made love. If we had, I would feel some sort of joy. I feel, instead, like a thief. We have had lustful, incestuous sex. An animal instinct. More indicting, I could have backed away... not fucked her. When we coupled, we were very conscious of the event. But, I must face her.

I lift myself over her. There is enough illumination, but her face tells me nothing as she avoids eye contact. I pull my still lengthy cock out of her and continue to stare, trying to will her to make eye contact with me. When she does, it is with shifting eyes never coming to rest. Her eyebrows finally lift as if saying 'Well, it's done, isn't it?' I back away to the foot of the bed and sit back on my hunches. I cannot help but look at her pussy, wishing there was more light. If I could see it better, would it look used and angry. After a long minute, she rolls slowly from the bed and walks, painful like, to the bathroom.

I soon hear water running and go to the bathroom. The overhead light is glaring and I quince, seeing her squatting in the tub washing her pussy, purging herself of my cum, inserting her finger to help. I stand watching her in awe. She splashes her left thigh. When I finish relieving myself in the toilet, she has pulled the curtain closed and switched to the shower. Without asking, I enter the shower but I do not draw her attention, she, keeping her head down. I retrieve a wash rag, lather it up, and begin scrubbing her back. She jumps.

"You scared me!" She chuckles and swats my shoulder

I tickle her and begin to clown around and before we are finished scrubbing each other we are laughing and hugging each other. I chance a kiss on the lips. She accepts and the kiss turns passionate. I back her against the wall, manhandling her left breast, compressing and squeezing the nipple. I drop to my knees, and preform oral on her for long minutes. She lifts her left foot to the edge to give me access. I am drowning. I feel I have aroused her. She can see my arousal as I regain my feet and she wraps her hand around it.

After toweling off quickly, I follow her back to the bedroom, not surprised that she returns onto to the bed, positioning herself in the middle, on her back. I hesitate a moment, then, move to pull the shades down on the two windows. I switch on the overhead light before kneeing myself onto the bed, maneuvering between her legs. She maneuvers to allow me to mound her, she, reaching to secure and position my firm cock.

"Incestuous sex open and in the light! How quaint! Easy." She advises, as she places me.

We begin to fuck... long and sensuously... we fuck... time passes with out words.

"Do it hard and fast." She finally directs.

Cradling her in my arms, her knees retract more as I began a fast-paced rhythm, shoving deep.

"Stop! Stop! Damn, that's good. Let me rest a moment." She pants. "Do it again."

I rev the rhythm up once more, until, she begs me to cease... to let her rest. I kissed her passionately. She enjoys kissing and her tongue fences with mine. On my own accord, I began to fuck her as before. I do so until she has pleaded numerous times to ease up on her. We are both breathing heavily. We swap praises regarding our genitals. I hammer her once more. It seems that neither one of us care for an orgasm.

"Would you get on your knees for me?" I inquire during a brief rest.

"Whores get on their knees!" She exclaims and I know I have crossed a line. "I will not be your whore. Remember, I'm still your mother. Get off of me! Now. Pull that filthy cock out of me!"

I pull out of her and flop to my back to my side of the bed. She remains in place on her back. I voice my apologies and tell her that the movies gave me the impression that women enjoy the position... even the older women whom I prefer to watch. She does not answer me and I eventually think that she has drifted off to sleep. I study her naked and form. I cannot help myself. I jostle closer and run my fingers through her pubic hair. It is still damp and matted.

"I apologize too." Her speech surprises me and I jerked my hand back. "Don't stop. I like you touching it."

There are a few long minutes of silence. I dare not extend my finger.

"I suppose I should consider your inexperience and the desires you think you should have. A man who cares about and respects his woman does not ask her doggie-fuck. She may offer such a position as a treat, but it is her choice and not common practice."

A long minute passes.

"You should know I do not like the position, but this one time, if you give me nice slow oral pleasure, I will get on my knees for you."

I slowly, very slowly, maneuver between her legs as they lift and widen. Very formally, I palm my hands under her buttocks as I maneuver into a comfortable position. Her pussy is still considerably wet as I begin to kiss it, then, explore with my tongue. Her arousal is at ebb as she does not immediately begin to moan. I will wait for those moans before I tongue-fuck her generously lubricated pussy.

I feel I must have really perturbed her as it takes long, long minutes to hear that first moan. I finally feel the familiar tension in her body as her ass begins to hump. I tongue her clit until she voices her desire to have my tongue in her. It tickles me that she does not hesitate to ask for it. I stick my tongue in her and repeatedly probe deep. My face is soon slick from her juices. I alternate tongue-fucking and my attention to her clit until she begs me not to move.

"Don't move! Right there! Yes YES! FUCK YESSSSSSsss!"

Her orgasm is as strong as any I have witnessed. I keep my tongue in place and ride her ass up and back down, stroking her clit with the tip of my tongue. The orgasm lasts a bit, releasing her slowly. I move away from her and wait for her to move in her own time.

"You are a natural-born pussy hound. I can tell you enjoy the hell out of eating my pussy " She praises as she slowly maneuvers to her knees, gathering up two pillows, clutching them into her chest. She postures her ass, spreading the stance of her knees. "I don't know if I can take all of your cock this way, so let's take it slow until we find out."

I place myself between her legs. I take hold of my cock and gently probe for her hole. "Right there." She helps. I push slowly until I have my entire length inside of her. "You have it all." I tell her. "Good, I don't think I could take anymore. Try not to shove it in me too deep when you become excited, okay?"

I begin to stroke into her slowly.

"I do not have to get excited to ejaculate." I tell her. "I can keep this pace until I come."

"Really! How sensuous and erotic." She expresses. "You're sure? I'd love to see that."

"Certainly." I assure her.

Despite her scolding, I admit to her that I like this position and suggest she may come to like it. She grunts negativity and says she feels like a bitch dog.

Mother's ass seems broad in this position. I glance at her left tit hanging down, the nipple no longer firm, as it slowly jostles as I stroke slowly and lightly into her. Occasionally, she moans softly. Occasionally, she grunts, prompting me to ask her if I am hurting her. She answers I am not.

To be able to ejaculate in such a controlled manner requires a vivid imagination. In this instance, I feel a need to voice my fantasy.

"My cock would get so hard when I would fondle your body knowing you were sleeping. I had my hand on your pussy and you didn't know anything about it. My mother's pussy!"

"All secretive like. Made you hard as hell, I bet. You like your mother's pussy, don't you?"

"I love it!" I reply, happy for her to join me in my fantasy. "It's tight and has a thick bush. A thick bush to run my nose through when I am eating your pussy."

"I love it when you stick your tongue in my hole. I've never been tongue-fucked before. It's so erotic and nasty. Just thinking of that filthy, incestuous cock of yours up inside of me!" She whispers. "Does my cunt taste good?"?

"Yes, it tastes good! Shooting," I pick up, "my warm cum inside your pussy... filling your belly. I've seen you screwing before... on your back... your smooth, creamy thighs pulled back... fucking him."

"I saw you too." She relates. "I felt so embarrassed, but became so aroused at the same time, seeing you there. Do you remember watching me straddle the bathtub washing my pussy, him, washing his cock in the sink?"

"Yes! Yes I do. I thought he was so big... so thick... with a domed head like mine. He had put it in you... in your pussy."

"He was a royal bastard but he had a good cock. But yours, my sugar, is every bit his equal. And for a while, it's all mine."

"It will always be yours. I promise. Will your pussy always be mine?"

"You have marked it with your cum. That makes it yours and you will always have access to it. I promise. I wish he could see us now... your cock in me... fucking me. Can't you see him watching?"

"Yes! I'm close, mother!"

"I know. I can feel your hardness."

"I'm going to come! I'M CCOOMMmmnm iinnngggg!"

"I know! I can feel it! Ohh lord! Fill my pussy!"

A controlled orgasm! There is nothing better, feeling my cock jerk, no longer into a glass bottle, but into a warm, real pussy. My mother's pussy. And, she seemed to enjoy it so much, praising my control, my hardness, my cum and the position.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,111 Followers
12