I Really Need That Review

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAdrock1
MrAdrock1
59 Followers

Watching the two girls both having orgasms right in front of me, I felt another round of my own beginning. I figured I had already cum inside of Kate, and said "Anna, tell me you want my cum honey, I want to cum inside of you, but I want you to beg for it."

Anna immediately responded, "oh fuck yeah big boss man, pound this sweet pussy and fill me up with your seed, I want your cum deep inside of me honey please please give me your cum!"

I again took in the incredible view of what was going on in my office as I started to shove harder and harder and eventually began unleashing what felt like gallons of fresh sperm into Anna's hot pussy, emptying my balls of every last drop deep inside of her. After I had completely emptied myself into Anna, I leaned over her to rest and smiled up at Kate. I could feel the extra sperm dripping out of Anna and onto the desk, but was too exhausted to care.

Completely spent, we all sat down and looked at each other. "Well, how did I do boss?" Kate asked.

I responded, "I think you both get raises this year!"

MrAdrock1
MrAdrock1
59 Followers
12