I Really Want to Fuck Your Husband

Story Info
The title says it all.
6.9k words
4.56
133.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really want to fuck your husband!"

"Whoa! Where did that come from?"

"God! Did I actually say that? I'm so sorry; I meant to just think it. I must have had more wine than I thought...Well, say something!"

"Such as?"

"Umm...'Dream on!' maybe? Or 'Get one of your own!' Or 'You brazen little hussy! Never darken my doors again.'"

"How?"

"How what?"

"How exactly would you like to fuck Mike?"

"You want details? Details of my fantasy?"

"Well, he is my husband; I need to look out for his interests here. So tell me."

"No! I cannot believe you're going to make me do this!"

"Oh, come on...We're both high enough to make it fun. And besides, you raised the subject. You tell me your fantasy and I'll tell you if you get it right...you brazen little hussy."

"You mean like:

'We met at nine.'

'We met at eight.'

'I was on time.'

'No, you were late.'

'Ah yes, I remember it well...'"

"Something like that."

"All right, then. You're on! So we're hanging out by your pool...just like now, in fact."

"Who's 'we'?"

"The three of us, of course: you, me, and Mike."

"Well, you got that bit right, anyway."

"Honey, it absolutely wouldn't be the same without you."

"I know that; I just wasn't sure that you did."

"It's a glorious evening. The sun is setting, the birds are chirping, and we're into our second bottle of wine - all of us feeling pretty mellow."

"Just like now...Except for Mike not being here."

"But that's what fantasies are for! We'd all been swimming earlier, but now it's beginning to get chilly and I want to get out of my wet bikini. My nipples are hard from the chill (plus I'm feeling horny as all get-out), and I notice Mike glancing at the little bumps they make in my bikini top - well, not so little, actually. He's trying to be discreet about it, but I know you've noticed. He and I have some unfinished business, you know...well, unfinished pleasure, more like."

"In fantasy or reality?"

"In reality. You remember I introduced the two of you...more fool me."

"But he swore he'd never slept with you."

"I told you it was unfinished pleasure."

"Oh, do tell! You can come back to your fantasy later."

"Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Absolutely! And the more graphic details the better; I'm going to enjoy this."

"Well, this was shortly before you two met. We were on his parents' sailboat and they had taken the dinghy to go fishing. That's what they said, anyway, but I had the feeling they wanted to find somewhere private, where we wouldn't hear them doing...whatever. I was sunbathing on the cabin top, hoping that Mike would come up and join me. But he was asleep in the cabin, so I was feeling a bit neglected. We were moored far enough off-shore not to be easily seen, so I thought 'What the hell?' and slipped off my bikini top so I could feel the sun on my breasts. That felt so damn good that after a while I eased the other half of my bikini down over my hips and my ass and just lay there naked. The breeze was blowing in my hair and making my nipples hard; the halyards were slapping their rhythm against the mast and the seagulls were wheeling above me, mewling in that way they do."

"Were you lying on your front or back?"

"You do want details, don't you? All right, if you must know I started on my back but rolled onto my front when my hand somehow snuck in between my legs. There! Enough graphic detail for you?"

"I don't believe it! You were masturbating on deck while Mike was asleep below?"

"I was still a virgin, you know. Mike was my first real boyfriend and we were slow to get physical. We'd kissed, of course, and a couple of times he'd rubbed my breasts through my T-shirt, but that was about it. So - yes - I did a lot of masturbating back then! To tell the truth, I was hoping that lying there naked might move things along a bit."

"Did it?"

"I was just getting into it, beginning to feel that lovely enveloping warmth that spreads outwards from your clit, engulfing everything in its path - you know that feeling? - when I heard Mike say: 'Hi! Is this a private party, or can anyone join in?'"

"God! He caught you naked and masturbating?"

"I'm not sure if he knew what I was doing. We were pretty innocent back then, remember, especially Mike. He probably didn't even think that girls did it!"

"Well, he does now, I can assure you. Sometimes he just likes to lie back and watch me. So what did you say?"

"You won't believe this, but I asked him:

'Well, what can you bring to my party?'"

"You brazen little hussy!"

"He was standing in the cockpit in his swimsuit, his head about level with mine where I was lying on the cabin roof. He simply ran his fingers through my hair, lifted my lips to meet his and kissed me, long and deep."

'Mmm...Nice; what else have you got?'

"He'd never seen me naked before and was drinking me in like a man dying of thirst. To encourage him further, I put my elbows on the cabin roof and lifted my shoulders a little so he could see my naked breasts."

'May I?'

'I wish you would.'

"As I hoped, he ran his hands under my breasts, his rough thumbs rubbing against my hard nipples and sending little electrical shock waves directly to my cunt. I had never imagined that sexual feelings for a guy could be so absolutely compelling."

'Umm....Even better. Anything else?'

"I don't know what I expected him to do next, but it certainly wasn't what happened: he simply slid his fingers down over his hips and stepped out of his swimsuit, leaving it lying on the cockpit floor. He had always been rather modest around me in the past, and this was the first time I'd seen his penis. Actually, it was the first time I'd seen anyone's erect penis, and it held my attention like a magnet. It jutted out in front of him, already stiff as a poker, surrounded by a bush of dark pubic hair, with its moist pink tip protruding a little from the folds of his foreskin. I was already thoroughly lubricated, but seeing his prick like that suddenly made me much wetter. I wanted him inside me, right then!"

'Welcome to my party; I'm so glad you could come!'

"As Mike climbed up beside me, I rolled over onto my back and took him into my arms, his chest flattening my breasts and his prick nestling between my legs, just south of my pussy. I could feel its warm head against my lips and I thought 'Please let him push it into me! Here I am, I'm ready, take me! This is what I've been waiting for. Please just push it into me - all the way in - I must have you inside me, now!' As Mike sucked on my nipples, first one, then the other - something he'd never done before - I reached down and took hold of his ass to pull his prick into me. I spread my legs wide apart, forcing my vagina ever closer to its target - a target seeking its missile, as it were. And right then I felt the tip of his penis fill the mouth of my virgin cunt. It was the most indescribably wonderful feeling I'd ever felt as he began to stretch me."

'Slowly, slowly...'

'Oh shit! It's my parents!'

"With either the worst or the best possible timing - depending on your point of view - Mike's parents chose this moment to appear around the headland, rowing towards the sailboat where we lay naked and almost - almost - copulating on the cabin roof. Mike's Dad was rowing the dinghy so he couldn't see us, but his mother sitting in the stern got an eyeful of her naked son, his erect penis swaying in the breeze, as he scampered below to find some clothes. I was left stranded on the cabin roof, smiling wanly and pulling on my crumpled bikini as they climbed aboard. I don't think Mike's Dad knew what he'd missed, but his Mom raised an eyebrow at me with a sort of half smile on her lips, which made me blush to my roots. Later that evening after a rather stilted dinner, Mike and I whispered promises to one another that someday we'd finish what we'd started that afternoon, and really make love."

"So how come that never happened?"

"That was the end of the summer; the next week we were back in college and I introduced Mike to you."

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry! But surely I asked if you minded us dating?"

"You did, and I bit my tongue and told you it was OK. That day on the boat had made things rather awkward between us, and I realized that much as I wanted him, Mike wasn't for me. Besides, I could see he had eyes only for you."

"And vice versa."

"So how long did it take you?"

"How long did what take?"

"You know...When did you and Mike first...?"

"Fuck?"

"You wouldn't have said that back then; you'd have said 'become intimate'."

"Intimacy we're still working on...Apropos of which, are you hoping I'll forget that you're in the middle of telling me your fantasy?"

"Some hope! But I've always been curious about Mike's first time, since it was so nearly mine too. And anyway, it's your turn to lay bare your soul."

"All right, then; I guess that's fair. Fill up our glasses and hold onto your hat; it's a good story, and one I love to re-live, though this'll be the first time I've shared it. So it must have been about a month after you'd introduced us; we'd dated a few times and the more I got to know Mike, the more I liked him. Looking back, I should have realized I was falling in love. Anyway, we'd spent the day hiking a wild and lonely part of the Appalachian Trail, and were feeling hot, dusty, tired and exhilarated - you know the feeling?"

"Hiker's high?"

"Exactly! It was getting on towards evening and I'd been watching some angry-looking clouds gathering in the west. I was getting worried that we wouldn't make it back to the car before the storm broke. And how right I was! Suddenly there was this huge flash of lightning right beside us; a smell of ozone filled the air and a simultaneous clap of thunder scared us both witless. The heavens opened and within seconds we were soaked to the skin and shivering as the temperature dropped like a stone. I knew conditions could change quickly in the mountains, but this was amazing. Within less than a minute we'd gone from enjoying a pleasant hike to fearing for our safety. The sudden howling wind whipped the tree limbs above us into a frenzy, and the deafening rolls of thunder as they tumbled over one another made it difficult to think straight. I knew we had to get under cover asap, so I grabbed Mike's hand and pulled him behind me as we ran towards a small rustic cabin I'd noticed just off the trail when we'd hiked out that morning.

"'Primitive' is too grand a word for this place. The heavy wooden door opened onto a single room, with one window, one fireplace, one basin with a rusty hand-pump, and two sets of wooden bunk beds. But at least it was dry, out of the storm, and empty; it looked like heaven to me. We shut the door against the howling wind and caught our breath."

'Shut out that awful storm and let's see if we can get warm. Here, help me out of these wet clothes.'

'Shouldn't I turn around while you do that?'

'I don't give a hoot. Just unhook my bra; my hands are shaking too much.'

'Umm...OK, there! I'm not looking, I promise! I'll see if I can light a fire while you finish undressing. It looks like the last people here left some dry kindling and logs, thank goodness.'

"True to his word, Mike kept his back to me as I stripped, stepped out of my soggy shorts and panties, and tried to dry myself on a damp towel. I was still shivering violently, so I wrapped myself in a coarse blanket from one of the bunks and huddled by the fire that Mike was coaxing into life."

'Thanks for lighting the fire, but you need to get out of those wet clothes, too.'

'Keep looking into the fire then, and I'll undress behind you.'

'You really are shy, aren't you? Here, use this towel to dry yourself and then grab another blanket off one of the beds. Get us a mattress too, while you're at it; this wooden floor's hard on my butt. There, that's better...Now come and sit beside me in front of the fire; I think we need to talk. Tell me, Mike...have you ever been naked with a girl before?'

'Why do you ask?'

'Well, here we are, stuck in a remote cabin in the mountains, probably for the whole night, in the middle of a thunderstorm, and we're both stark naked under these blankets. For most guys I know, this would be a wet dream come to life, but you? You're avoiding seeing or being seen. So tell me... Have you never been naked with a girl before?'

'Umm...Just the one time; and if you must know...it didn't end well.'

'Why? What happened?'

'I think she wanted me to...you know. But I...er...I didn't know how to! And before we could do anything we were interrupted.'

'Oh you poor dear sweet man! So I'm guessing you're still a virgin, right?'

'Of course I am. Aren't you?'

'Umm...No, I'm not. Do you mind?'

'Mind? Not at all. Relieved is more like it! I don't suppose you'd show me, then...I mean, teach me how to do it?'

'It will be my pleasure.'

'Omigod! So where do I start?'

'I thought you'd never ask! Let's take it slowly; try putting your arm around my shoulders. It'll be easier if we're under the same blanket. Mmm, that's good. Now hold me closer; I've always been afraid of thunderstorms, you know.'

'And I've always been afraid of sex...until today, that is.'

'Then let's fight both our fears together. How do I feel to you?'

'Wonderful! Your skin is so soft...'

'So would you kiss me?...And again, please? I absolutely love the way you kiss - have I ever told you that? - feeling your tongue against mine? You can touch my breasts if you like.'

'May I? I've longed to do that but I didn't want to offend you.'

'Offend me? God! Just run your hands all over my naked breasts like you're doing and rub my nipples, please. Ahh, I've been wishing you'd do that for weeks!'

'They're so hard! And so big! I had no idea...'

'And so sensitive, so be gentle with me. Cup my breasts in your hands and run your fingers across my nipples again.'

'I've only ever done this once before. Would you tell me what it feels like?'

'When you do that - don't stop! - it gives me a warm glowing feeling between my legs...you know, deep down in my cunt.'

'I cannot believe you said that! I thought that was just crude locker-room talk.'

'No, it's the only name that fits when I'm feeling like I am right now.'

'How's that?'

'Aroused, silly! Like you, unless that's a little tent-pole holding up the blanket in your lap.'

'There's nothing little about my tent-pole! But it does have a mind of its own sometimes.'

'I'd be crushed if it didn't. May I look?'

'I guess so. May I look at your...at you? I've never really seen what a girl looks like down there...close-up, I mean.'

'OK then...show-and-tell time! Let's get rid of the blanket; I'm getting warm at last. And I'll lie down so you can see anything you want to. Now, how's that?'

'Absolutely fucking amazing; you're gorgeous!'

'No, I'm just a naked woman and you're a very horny man, but it's nice of you to say so.'

'Could you...spread your legs a little, maybe?'

'Like this, you mean?...Did you just whimper?'

'Yes, I did. My stars!...You're so lovely, with the firelight flickering on your naked body. Will you give me the guided tour?'

'OK, seeing as how this is your first time...Here, I'll hold the lips of my pussy apart so you can see everything. This little nub right at the front is my darling clitoris, and it's very sensitive. Tell me, when you masturbate - you do masturbate, don't you...?

'Umm...Yes.'

'I'm guessing you rub the shaft and the head of your prick...am I right? Well, when I do it, I mostly rub my clit like I'm doing now, which makes it get hard, a bit like your prick. Sometimes I'll slide a finger into my vagina - like this, see? - but it's my clit and the pussy lips on each side of it that are the most sensitive.'

'Go on doing that...I love watching you rub yourself. Could you come...you know, have an orgasm...just by doing that?'

'Oh yes...and soon, if you go on watching me like that.'

'Then what should I do next?'

'What would you like to do?'

'I'd like to bury my face in your...cunt, suck on your darling clit, lick your pussy lips and then stick my tongue deep into your vagina...God! I can't believe I just said that! Do you mind?'

'Do it, then! Just one condition.'

'What?'

'That afterwards you let me kiss you and lick my pussy juices off your face.'

"Oh, you bad girl! You always did like the taste of pussy juice. Does Mike know about us, by the way?"

"Not from me, so if you didn't tell him..."

"Are you kidding me? We hardly got beyond second base. Was I likely to tell him that I sleep with my girlfriend?"

"No, I guess not. And we've always been pretty careful."

"So how do you think he'd take it? Knowing, I mean."

"I've honestly no idea, but maybe it would be OK if he was involved."

"Have you been reading ahead in my fantasy?"

"Is that how it goes, then?"

"You'll see. But first you've got to finish telling me about Mike's first time. How was he?"

"You know, he sucked on my clit as if he'd been doing it all his life."

"Was he as good as me?"

"Honey, no one is as good as you! But his tongue is a little longer than yours..."

'Are you sure you haven't done this before?'

'Only in my dreams. Am I doing it right?'

'Yes! Suck on my clit some more and then run your tongue all the way back between my lips to my vagina, and then back to my clit again, would you? Ahh...that's good! Actually, you don't have to stop at my vagina...Here, I'll hold your head and guide you. God, you've got a long tongue! Yes, push it into me...further, further! Ahh...that's absolutely lovely! I think I'm going to...Yes, please...Yes...YES! OMIGOD!...Omigod...omigod...ohh...'

'Umm...Did you just come? Did I make you do that?'

'Yes, I did; and yes, you did. And thank you thank you thank you. Come up here where I can kiss you. Oh, I taste so good on you!'

'You're sopping; I had no idea girls could get as wet as that!'

'Live and learn, live and learn. Now, give me a few minutes to enjoy this lovely glow you've given me. Would you put another log on the fire?'

'Sure. Is it all over, then?'

'What...our love-making? No! We're just getting started. You haven't come yet, have you?'

'No, I haven't; but since you have, I thought...'

'Oh honey, it's different for a girl; for me, anyway. On a good day I can come eight or ten times in a row. And today feels like a very good day...for sex, anyway. So don't panic; just give me few minutes and then we'll get on with the lesson.'

***

'Now, Lesson 1 was: 'How to give pleasure', and I'll give you an A minus for that.'

'A minus? The way you just gripped my head between your legs...Where did I go wrong?'

'Absolutely nowhere, but there's always room for improvement; we can practice...'

12