I Reflect on an Interesting Year!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and thanked me, and spread her legs slightly and lowered her head a bit as my hands moved to her neck, and she said "That feels good Jack."

I muttered under my breath "It certainly does" just like Sean Connery did when he was massaging Kim Basinger in his final movie as James Bond in "Never Say Never Again."

She chuckled in response.

It had been more than ten years since I had my hands on a female flesh this young.

Even though it was only the top of her shoulders and her neck, it felt great and there was the promise of much more of Amanda's skin to touch.

Taking my time, I moved my still soaped up hands to her shoulder blades and Amanda groaned.

"Can you massage there for a minute? It's really tight."

I replied "Sure" and started rubbing her constricted muscles and in response Amanda arched her back, pushing her ass out where it met my semi aroused penis for the first time.

The unexpected connection of our flesh caused her to jump a bit then she laughed.

After her initial reaction she settled down and pushed back nicely into me.

My recently formed semi grew at this female attention and found a nice spot between her wet, soapy butt cheeks that were surprisingly firm.

She rotated her ass a bit, which felt great on my growing erection and said with a smile in her voice "That feels very nice Jack."

She rotated and my cock responded, quickly, to having her complete and full attention.

And it sure as hell had my attention too.

Amanda moved her arms up to the shower wall to hold herself up but I ignored the distraction and I kept my hands on her shoulder blades all the while she was grinding on my cock.

It would have been natural for me to reach under her upraised arms to wash her breasts but I displayed remarkable restraint in holding back.

Just the thought of getting my hands on those orbs made me thicker, longer, bigger, and harder.

"I see you're wide awake now Jack" Amanda laughed.

At that I moved my hands to wash the middle of her back.

I had to lean my torso back just a bit but I kept my erection in that very nice place.

After a minute or so of this, my hands moved under her arms to fondle her wet breasts.

"I like that Jack" she whispered and she pushed her ass repeatedly into my hard erection as I fondled her orbs.

Amanda had been smuggling balloons under her restaurant dress code approved uniform top because her breasts were a very firm, a full handful capped by large eraser sized nipples.

Amanda moaned as I pulled and teased her nipples and we continued to hump, skin on skin.

I wanted to reach down and rub her pussy but I was captivated by the size, shape, firmness and availability of her breasts.

Understand that these were the first set of tits I had felt other than my wife's.

Seeing bare breasts in the Sports Illustrated swim suit issue is not the same as having your hands on world class tits.

My late wife had a nice set but nowhere near the size of these.

Nor were my wife's nipples as responsive as Amanda's larger nipples.

After a few minutes of this, with my right hand I reached down to her flat belly and then below to her womb and my fingers went into her tiny forest.

I found Amanda's hard little clit.

I rubbed her pussy and she bucked against me and she moaned.

She spread her legs.

"Don't stop Jack. Please don't stop."

My finger never left her clit, I continued to play with it and she started groaning.

I knew she was close. Amanda spread her legs wider.

She was so close.

But I was in sensory overload and after just another few thrusts I felt the inevitable feeling begin in my balls and after blurting out "I'm going to come" I shot a large, pent up load of swimmers onto Amanda's lower back.

My knees got weak and my hands left her breasts and pussy to wrap around her waist, pulling my pulsating exploding cock further between her cheeks if that were possible.

She continued to rotate her ass and I humped for what seemed like hours, until every drop had left my balls.

"Oh my God!" I panted "Oh my God!"

My head fell against her neck and my hands returned to her breasts.

Amanda stood up straight and reached behind with both of her hands and pulled me into her body.

"I want you close to me all weekend Jack."

With that I kissed her neck, the side of her face and then she turned around, and kissed me on the mouth, our tongues doing all the talking, my still hard and dripping erection tightly trapped between us.

I could feel her bush.

We kissed for a long time and my hands roved down her back, to her butt, kneading her cheeks, pulling them apart, running my middle finger up and down her crack in search of her rosebud.

When I found it and pressed my finger tip into the indentation, she groaned and pushed her pussy against my still hard cock.

We continued to swap spit as I massaged her exit hole and she began thrusting against me, rubbing her pussy against my pole.

Amanda pulled back from our kiss, smiled and said "I like kissing you. I could do it forever but I need you to wash my front."

I smiled back, picked up the bar of soap and started washing her chest, and then I asked her to lift her arms so I could wash under her pits.

That got her laughing and she stopped me with a kiss, telling me "I'm ticklish there" so I soaped her up and then washed out the soap under her arm pits and when I finished she put her arms around me and kissed me hard.

Separating from her, moving back half a step, her breasts were next on my list.

Before soaping them up I lowered my head and suckled at her nipples.

Amanda held my head to her tits as I nipped, licked and kissed those magnificent mounds.

Finally, laughing, she said "Enough!"

Smiling at her I took my time as I soaped her breasts for a second time, paying extra special attention to her areoles and nipples.

I pulled on her nipples and her head went back as she groaned and her body shook in response to my teasing.

I slowly washed the soap off of her tits, savoring the fullness of her large fun bags and moved my hand to her tummy, slowing rubbing it as I watched her face.

Amanda looked like she was in heaven, eyes closed, nude, warm water running down her back, being touched, and knowing that my full attention would soon shift to her pussy.

I slowly washed the soap off of her belly and grabbing a towel off the rack, I placed it on the bottom of the shower where I was going to kneel.

I knelt down in front of her, my now hard cock bobbing in front of me.

Amanda's eyes were still closed but she subconsciously pushed her hips forward; she knew what was coming next.

My mouth was even with her pussy.

Only her pussy was covered with dark hair, sort of an oval but it was no jungle.

Rather, it was trimmed nicely; I found out later it was trimmed in what was called The Bikini Muff style.

Except for the hair directly on top of her pussy, the rest of the pubic area was shaved bare.

Amanda had her pubic hair thinned so that I could see all of her.

Her slit was very visible through the thin layer of wet dark hair.

Despite the water and the soap, I could faintly smell her arousal, and see it too.

Her pussy lips were slightly engorged and starting to separate.

Her clit was growing under the thin hair at the top of her slit.

Nature knew that something would be entering Amanda soon.

My hands went to the tops of her thighs, signaling to Amanda I was separating them so as to allow me improved access to her pussy.

Amanda responded by spreading her legs for me, and my hands went around her to cup her toned firm ass.

I kissed then licked her womb just above the top of her pussy hair.

She shivered at that intimate gesture, despite the continuing hot water and steam.

I looked up and her hands were on her breasts, gently rubbing and kneading.

I ran my tongue up her slit from the bottom to her clit and she groaned in anticipation of what was sure to follow.

Then I French kissed her spreading wet lower lips through the thin cover of hair.

My tongue split her lips as I started eating her pussy and her hands went to my head in response.

I licked her for just over a minute and she groaned the entire time.

I focused on her slit but once in a while my tongue found her button and when I licked that, she pulled my head to her body.

Then Amanda came as I painted my hard tongue over her enlarged clit.

She shook and groaned and pulled my head into her crotch, thrusting over and over.

I continued to sandpaper her clit with my tongue and she came a second time, right on top of her first orgasm.

Her knees buckled and she held on to my head to keep from collapsing in the tub.

As the pleasure waves subsided I could see she needed to sit down in the tub and so I helped her, otherwise she might have fallen.

The shower was still on and Amanda reached out for me to hold her. No words were spoken, none were needed.

I held her until she started kissing my face and then we turned to each other and shared a deep kiss, one that lovers have.

She could taste her own juices, probably a first for her.

"Oh my God Jack, you had me so worked up it was incredible. I've never come that hard. It was scary."

She started kissing the side of my face and then with her hand, found my hardness somewhere between us.

Amanda smiled and said "Let's get you into bed so I can suck on this" and with that Amanda stoked me a few times, smiling and licking her lips, then got out of the shower, took her cap off and dried herself, putting on one of those soft white robes every hotel has for its guests.

She left the bathroom for a minute, and returned to turn off the shower and dry me off with one of those big fluffy white towels.

Amanda took me by the hand and put me into the oversize king size bed.

****

The first thing Amanda did was to reach into the CVS bag and pull out some white tennis socks.

She put those on the night stand.

Then she reached into the bag and pulled out some lotion and set it on the nightstand.

Smiling, she said to me "Roll over on your tummy Jack; I'm going to give you a relaxing massage."

Who would argue with that?

I found myself face down as Amanda turned off all the lights in the room except what was emanating from the bathroom, and she closed that door partially to get the room to a semi-dark state.

Amanda took off her robe.

Nude, she straddled my legs and started applying the lotion with her hands, starting with my neck and then moving to my shoulders, my arms, down my back.

I could feel her small trimmed bush on me and I liked how it felt.

It was very relaxing and Amanda didn't talk, but every now and then she bent down and kissed my right ear or the side of my face, whispering to me "I'm going to do this for you every day."

When she got to my butt she slowly massaged my cheeks in a non sexual way.

As she got to my thighs she also kept away from my junk, basically applying the soothing smooth lotion and not working too hard to get knots out of my muscles.

Her work on my calves and feet was really nice; there is a lot of tension in your toes and soles and she didn't push, but focused on making me feel relaxed.

When she finished with my feet she put on each foot two of the tennis socks, so they were snug but not constrictive.

She told me "If your feet are warm you will sleep a lot better. I'll be your electric blanket this weekend."

Amanda got up and this point, me still lying on the bed face down and went into the bathroom and returned with two hand towels.

She helped me to roll over onto my back and had me slowly sit up and take a sip of water and two pills.

One of the pills was Melatonin, a natural supplement to help someone fall asleep.

Amanda also had me take a Tylenol, which she should said would help prevent me waking up with a headache.

She laid me back down on the pillow and covered my eyes with the two hand towels, keeping the little remaining light coming into the room from my eyes.

Sitting by left my side, she began rubbing the lotion into my hairy chest, not to arouse me, although it did.

Then she moved down to my belly, and her hands moved in large circular motions, from my nipples to just above the line of my pubic hair.

This felt magnificent and of course what she started when she began rubbing my chest ended up creating a very large erection in need of female attention.

After a cursory rub of the top of my thighs still nude Amanda separated my legs and got situated sitting between them, and with her right hand, pulled my cock off of my belly and then she lowered her mouth to suck it.

I could feel her breath on my cock and when she kissed the tip, with her lips and tongue I groaned and my hips left the bed.

"Do you like that Jack, my mouth on your cock?"

I groaned in response and she kissed it again.

"Jack, honey, this weekend with me, I'm yours. All of me."

Her mouth engulfed my cock and her tongue swirled my very sensitive tip.

"OH GOD" I blurted out, trying to express just how pleasurable what Amanda was doing to me was.

Nothing I could utter or even think could describe how fucking good it felt.

Amanda's left hand found my tight sack and she began to tease it with her manicured nails.

Between the teasing talk and the warm wet mouth and the soft touch of her fingers and hands on my balls, I didn't expect to last very long, even though I had just come in the shower.

Amanda would tease me, then lay off, allowing me to cool down, then heat me up and then get me to the edge, then cool me down.

She used the lotion on my belly, on my thighs, on my balls, and on the crevices of my crotch.

She did this over and over and over again.

Amanda gave me the best head I had ever received.

Finally, after begging her to let me cum, many times, she whispered to me "You can come now in my mouth if you promise me that you'll come in my very hot and very wet pussy and my tight virgin ass tomorrow."

It was all I could do to spit out "Deal."

She responded "Good boy Jack, now just lay back and enjoy."

Amanda removed the towels covering my eyes.

Her eyes never left mine.

Amanda whispered to me "You're the biggest man I have ever been with" and my cock grew at the compliment.

She giggled and then this little minx took me into her mouth, about half the way down, and I exploded deep into her mouth.

My hips pumped forever as I drained into her oral cavity, moaning in pleasure at the long delayed release my balls needed.

Amanda swallowed load after load, her eyes never leaving my face and I could see the mirth in her eyes as she pleasured me.

When I had finished, having drained into her mouth, she swallowed for the last time and opened her mouth in the semi-darkness to prove to me she consumed my protein.

Getting out of the bed, she pulled the covers over me, turned down the A/C a bit, used the restroom and came back to bed, snuggling up to me, telling me "Good night Jack, hold me tight tonight and if you want me, I'm right here sweetie."

I got behind her, nut to butt, my right hand on her belly and I fell sound asleep in less than two minutes.

****

I woke up twice with a raging hard on that Friday night and laid there with a warm, nude Amanda next to me and I listened to the rain.

Both times Amanda must have sensed I was awake because she rolled over to me and put her head on my chest and her left hand started tickling and rubbing my belly, causing an already hard dick to get to diamond cutter status in mere seconds.

With that she put her head under the covers and sucked me to completion.

I didn't last long either time and I came into Amanda's warm mouth as her lips, tongue, mouth and teeth encouraged me to give her my seed.

When I was finished she said "Go back to sleep honey" and rolled over on her side, pulling me into her and putting my right hand on her flat belly.

****

When I woke up I was alone and there was some light coming from outside.

I got out of bed, used the bathroom and found a note from Amanda.

"Good morning Jack. I borrowed your car and ran home for a change of clothes and will bring back some Starbucks for us. I'll be there by 8. Love, A."

I had no idea what time it was so I found my cell phone and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that it was already 7:30. That meant I had slept for almost 8 hours, minus the time Amanda was sucking me off in the middle of the night.

It was the best night's sleep I had since the last night my wife was alive.

****

Amanda came in with a small roller suitcase and a tray with two Starbucks coffees.

She greeted me with a huge smile.

She was wearing workout clothes.

She had a white tee shirt and a pair of black yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination with workout shoes on her feet.

Amanda set everything down on the table in the living room and came over and kissed me.

A deep kiss, one two lovers would have have.

I was sitting on a chair in the living room, a towel wrapped around me.

"Good morning Jack. Did you miss me?"

I smiled and said "Of course I did."

She took me by the hand over to the sofa, sat me down and asked me "How do you like your coffee?"

I told her cream only.

She kissed me again.

I think she liked kissing me.

She made my coffee and came over, set down on the end table and said "I want you naked this weekend Jack" and before I could protest, not that I would, she removed the towel I had on.

Smiling, she snuggled up next to me.

Our eyes met as we each took a sip and I asked her "Are you planning on working out?"

She laughed and said "Yes, with you, after I finish my coffee."

I nodded and she followed that with "I want you to get back to normal, whatever that is. I know part of your normal is working out so I want to help you get started back to that routine."

I nodded again and she said "Did you sleep well?"

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, those sleeping aids you gave me in the middle of the night worked extremely well."

Amanda laughed and told me "I knew that you would like them. I liked giving them to you. You taste good."

We kissed again and she said "Last night it wasn't safe to have sex with you but today is a very good day."

I smiled and we kissed again.

Half an hour later we were working out in the hotel gym.

But before we left for the gym, after finishing her coffee, Amanda blew me again.

Four blowjobs in less than 12 hours.

I could get used to this.

In a hurry.

****

Post workout, we spent time in the shower getting the sweat off of each other and I took Amanda from behind.

She shared with me as I pounded her under the hot water that she liked be fucked from behind the best and so I had her move around the stall in different variations of doggy and even though her pussy was incredibly tight and wet, not to say very welcoming, I was able to last long enough for Amanda to come twice before I unloaded into her.

I had asked her if she wanted me to wear a condom and she kissed me and said that she appreciated the offer, but it wasn't necessary. Or wanted.

She told me later this I was the first man she had sexual with without a condom. And that I was only her third lover and by far her biggest. And best.

Amanda said her two previous lovers were pump, cum and run boys and she wanted me to teach her everything I could between now and Monday morning.

This was the first pussy other than my wife I had come into since before getting married, many years before.

It was fun, and emotional.

When I got the news of my wife dying, I had no idea that I would be where I was just a couple of weeks later, having sex with a hot babe who apparently had the hots for me. It had to be more than just sitting in a bar once a week for half an hour.