I Remember the Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,039 Followers

Ben stayed inside me for a while, but finally withdrawing he lay beside me, Howard on the other side. I tried to hug them both saying, "Thank you…thank you…it was wonderful. You are two darlings."

Ben gave a little chuckle. "It's we who should be thanking you, Dawn, you're superb." "Fabulous," echoed Howard.

"You two can come and rape me any time," I laughingly responded.

"Be sure we're going to take you up on that, Dawn," Howard said seriously.

"Good," I replied, equally serious.

I looked across at the clock and was shocked to see it was within fifteen minutes of Tobin's arrival home from work.

"My God," I said in a panic, "You two get out of here. My husband will be home shortly."

I hustled them into their shorts and out the front door, then returned to the chaotic bed that with my lubricant and their sperm was screaming aloud that here sexual deeds had been done. In addition, the room had that slightly fishy smell that seems to go with sexual intercourse.

I flung open the windows, put on my dress and changed the bed linen as fast as I could. I had about two minutes to calm down and look normal before Tobin walked in. I don't think I looked very normal or calm, but Tobin was not one to notice those things. I sometimes thought that if he came home when I was lying dead on the floor he wouldn't notice, and simply ask, as he always did, when his meal would be ready.

I thought I would feel a deep sense of guilt in his presence, but in all truth I must say, I didn't. Perhaps that marks me down as a "slut," but I had been so profoundly satisfied by those two boys, and for years profoundly unsatisfied by Tobin, I felt no remorse for what I had just done. My one concern was that it might not happen again, despite what the boys had said.

I need not have worried; they were at my door soon after I arrived home from work next day. Every weekday for the next two weeks they were with me, for at the weekend Tobin was around the place.

Tobin got his Friday night "ration," and everything seemed to be going along splendidly. Then came what I have since come to call, "The Crisis."

The Crisis came on a Friday afternoon. I had just finished coupling with Ben, and Howard had begun to press into me. I was out on another planet, with my third orgasm for the afternoon lurking in the wings.

I was not, however, so far out that I did not hear a voice calling, "Mum, mum."

It was the voice of my son, Luke. I tried to break away from Howard, but he was so worked up that already he had started to ejaculate into me. He clung on tightly to finish as I struggled to separate from him.

I could see the bedroom door from where I lay, and I saw Luke's head appear. He stared, transfixed for a moment, and then withdrew. I was in a panic. Howard finished ejaculating and I managed to push him off.

"Luke's come home," I hissed.

Neither of the boys had seen Luke, and their panic matched mine.

"What are we going to do, Dawn?" Asked Ben.

"You two get out of here, and leave me to deal with this," I replied. I'll let you know what happens."

They hurriedly got into their shorts and fled. So much for my hero lovers.

Now I had to face Luke. What the hell was I going to say to him? How explain why I was having sex with two young men of his own age with whom he had gone to school and, to put it bluntly, had been fucking his sister for some time?

I slowly dressed myself in what I hoped would be appropriately virtuous fashion, and went in search of Luke. I found him, white faced, sitting on the couch in the lounge.

Deciding on an aggressive line, I simply asked, "Well?"

"Why?" he asked.

"Why, what?"

"Why did you have to fuck with those two?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, I do want to know."

"Well, it's none of your business what I do, and don't give me any of your virtuous morality because I know about you and Julia."

He turned even paler. "How do you know that?"

"I'm not a fool Luke. I'm quite capable of hearing you know."

"Hearing what?"

"The groans and howls the two of you give off when you think I and your father are asleep."

"All right, Julia and I have been having sex. We've always been close, and she taught me about sex and love. Is there anything wrong with that?"

"I've never said anything about it."

"That's true, but why mum? Why those two?"

"Because for once I wanted some real sex. I wanted some passion. Do you know what it's like with your father?"

"I don't know, but I can guess. It's pretty bland, isn't it?"

"Yes, it's pretty bland."

"But if you'd wanted…I mean. If you wanted a young…if you wanted someone young…if you wanted…why didn't you ask me?"

I was stunned. It had never occurred to me that Luke had the slightest sexual interest in me. I must admit I had coveted him ever since he had entered puberty and felt jealous of his sexual relationship with Julia, but never had I thought he would want me, his mother.

I stammered out, "But Luke, I'm your mother, you can't want…"

"Why not?" he replied. "You may be my mother, but that doesn't mean I don't want you sexually, does it? Julia is my sister, and I wanted her."

"But Luke…" I began.

"It's all right mother. I understand. You wanted some exciting sex, and Ben and Howard provided it. It's just that I wanted you to know…oh, never mind."

He fled from the room, disappearing into his bedroom, leaving me utterly bewildered.

One part of me wanted to go after him to explain, to try and justify my actions, to try and restore whatever good opinion he might have had about me. The other part was one of pride. Why should I have to explain to him? I was a free woman, my body was my own. The only person who had any right to upbraid me was Tobin, and even he could hardly complain since he only used me to satisfy what little sexual drive he had left.

The thought of Tobin reminded me that he would be home soon. Would Luke betray me? Would he tell his father what he had witnessed? Perhaps not, since he might fear I would tell Tobin about his activities with his sister.

I set about preparing the evening meal in a distracted manner, unable to focus properly on what I was doing, and felt in a state of emotional turmoil. "Is this the price one pays for infidelity?" I wondered.

When Tobin arrived I told him Luke had come home and his response was to ask, "How long is he here for?" Tobin had enjoyed the children when they were small, but when they entered their teen years he seemed to dislike them, and was glad when they were out of the house.

"He didn't say how long he'd be here. He hasn't even said why he's come home."

"I just thought I'd like a break from work and rest up for the weekend. Julie decided not to come."

Luke had entered the room unheard and unseen. I felt a shiver of apprehension ripple through as I wondered if he was going to tell his father what he had seen.

"I'm going to make some tea," he said, and went to the kitchen.

"I'll go and help him," I muttered to Tobin.

In the kitchen Luke had just put the water on to boil. Panicky, I fumbled for the tea and milk and said, "Luke, please don't say anything to your father…please…"

He looked at me with a sort of half smile on is face. "Might depend on what happens, he replied."

"What do you mean, darling?" I quavered.

"Did you call them 'darling' as well?"

I ducked that question and asked, "What's got to happen, Luke?"

"You work it out, mum."

He was not going to answer my question, so I pursued the matter no further. Perhaps I feared that if he did answer I was going to hear something I would not like.

The weekend passed with me in a state of high anxiety. I dropped things and tripped over things. I felt sick and nauseous, almost as if I was in the early stages of pregnancy.

I expected Luke to return to work, leaving Sunday afternoon, but he stayed. Monday he still made no move to go, but after Tobin left for work he moved his car so it could be seen by anyone approaching the house.

It was early afternoon, after I got in from work, when he approached me. He came close and said quietly, "Well, have you decided?"

"Decided what, Luke?"

"I thought you'd have worked that out for yourself."

"I honestly don't know what you mean, Luke."

"I'll give you a clue. I've put my car where it can be seen so we won't be interrupted by those two you've been fucking with. I want them to know I'm here."

"But why?"

He moved closer and pulled me to him. "I think you know why."

He kissed me, not violently, but very tenderly.

I had really not known what he was talking about before, but I would have been a complete moron not to know now. He wanted sex with me.

"Darling, we can't…mother and son…please don't make me…I'll do anything you want, but not that. You know we can't…"

"Yes we can," he whispered, "and yes we shall."

His hands had been fondling my breasts, and I felt the first urge towards sexual desire begin to overtake me. As with the two boys, I was protesting, perhaps more seriously with Luke because of my fear of incest, but never the less wanting him.

Luke is strong, very strong, and he picked me up bodily and carried me to the bedroom. I struggled and kicked, but it had no effect on him. He laid me on the bed and his hand went up my skirt. I had no panties on, and quickly he found my vagina, his fingers penetrating my now wet organ.

I continued to struggle and plead, "No, darling no…please…don't do this to me…I beg you…don't."

I heard him unfasten his zip and knew his penis was exposed. He had his knee between my legs, forcing them little by little apart until my sex organ was open to him. He came over me as I continued to struggle with him, but with ever decreasing conviction.


I was wet and ready for him as he thrust in. Then he said with a note of triumph in his voice he said: "You could give it to those other two, now you'll give it to me."

His penis is long and thick, larger than any others I had experienced. He pushed in to his full length and he fitted tightly against my vaginal wall. Despite my previous opposition I now instinctively flexed my vaginal muscle to grip his shaft and he gasped, "Oh God, mother…mother…"

I was lost. I had no further will to resist him. I wanted him. I wanted him as I had never wanted a man before. I clung to him moving in rhythm with his thrusts into me, wanting his young sperm in me.

I was crying out, "Darling…yes…yes…don't stop now…don't stop…I want you…"

The first quiver of an orgasm approached, threatening me with its exquisite torment, still moving with him I cried out, "No, don't darling…don't make me…its agony…I can't bear it…"

He continued to thrust in relentlessly, without mercy, and as my orgasm burst over me like a shuddering earthquake, I felt his first eruption of sperm into me. We clung together, his hands under my buttocks, my legs wrapped round him. I was screaming out, "Deeper, darling, deeper."

He gave a final plunge into me and he began to relax. I would not release him, but made him stay with me to help me complete the after shocks of my orgasm. I heard myself whimpering, "Oh my darling, oh my darling."

When peace came, with his penis still in me, he smiled down at me and asked, "Well, is that what you wanted?"

"Oh yes, darling…Oh my love…yes. Is it what you wanted?"

"For always now, mother."

Neither of us had undressed for our coupling and we were now soaked in sweat. We showered and returned to the bed.

Both of us were ready for another coupling, but for while we lay in each other's arms. It was then I spoke out:

"I'm frightened, darling."

"What of?"

"After what we've done I don't know how I can manage without you."

"You won't have to, mother, I'll see to that. I'll have to go back to work tomorrow, come with me."

"I can't, Luke. My job, your father, and what about you and Julie?"

"Julie and I have stopped having sex now. She's met a man she likes, and after all, she's known for a long time I wanted you. She only taught me about sex and kept me content until I could come to you. I told her last week I was coming home to try and persuade you to start a sexual relationship with me. I just couldn't hold back from you any longer."

My mind was racing. Perhaps I could get away from work, at least for a week or two. I had some leave owing, and if next day I spoke to my boss, I might be able to persuade him. Tobin would have to look after himself for a week or two.

"I'll try to join you next week," I told Luke. That put a smile on his face. "And now, before your father gets home, let's make love again, but properly this time."

I suppose that really brings me to the end of my story of how my son and I became lovers. However, I should perhaps add and addendum.

The two boys come no more to my bed, as Luke now gives me all I want. Both Tobin and I were amazed when it was found I was pregnant. I had thought I was past the age of child-bearing. The only question I have in my mind is who is the father? Tobin? Luke? One of the boys? I suppose I shall never know unless tests are made, and I have no intention of allowing that.

Starlight
Starlight
1,039 Followers
12