I Saw Mommy Fucking Santa Claus

Story Info
Daughter watches Mom and Santa.
1.4k words
110.9k
52
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, here is a very short Christmas story. I hope you enjoy it. (Everyone is over the age of eighteen)

*****

I awoke to the gentle ringing sound of bells from outside my house. It was early Christmas Day; Very early. I sat up and looked out of my window. It was quite dark, a faint red light trying to illuminate the scene of snow falling onto the ground outside. Through the sound of the bells, which had calmed slightly, and appeared to be coming from on top of the roof, I could hear muffled movement from downstairs. I assumed that my brother had woken up early to open his presents, he was always so impatient. But now that I was awake, I decided why not join him.

I uncovered myself from my toasty bed covers and numerous blankets, and immediately felt the cool air infiltrate the flimsy nighty that I wore, hardening my nipples. I quickly grabbed a larger robe, to protect my modesty and for warmth. I wrapped myself up in the wool, and gradually felt the warmth return to me. Stepping into some slippers, I then opened my bedroom door, slowly, trying to reduce the squeaking noise it made. I didn't want to wake up Mom and Dad. Luckily, it was silent, so I continued onwards, creeping down the stairs.

Our stairs entered directly into the front room, so from about halfway down the stairs I had a pretty clear view of the front room. Normally, our resplendent tree, high as the ceiling, loaded with flashing red and green lights, and sprinkled with a covering of fake snow, caught my eye, but now, I was much more intrigued by the view to the left of the tree. What I could see was my Mom, on her tiptoes, reaching up to kiss a rather rotund man, clothed in red and white and black boots. Even with my Mom's head in the way, I could see the majority of a magnificent, clear white beard. It was Santa Claus!

I could tell their kiss was heated, and as they became more passionate, their bodies turned and moved, each trying to get their tongue further into the other's mouth. I watched, stunned and unable to move for fear of being noticed and because I was fascinated at the sight of Mom and Santa Claus. His hands slipped downwards from the back of her head, along her back, to the round cheeks of her ass. I could see as he squeezed, pulling up the pink, lacy underwear she wore, until it created a thong shape, slipping in between the big cheeks of her ass. Mom's ass looked amazing; the big, round globes stuck out far from the rest of her body. She groaned as the hitched up panties rubbed against her clit.

"Oh Santa," Mom spoke in a voice filled with lust, which I had never heard from anyone before, "I've been such a good girl this year, and, now that it's Christmas Day, can I have my present?" I saw her give Santa a naughty little grin, grabbing his crotch with both of her hands. He replied with a quiet voice, yet it still seemed to reverberate around the room.

"Of course." Almost immediately, Mom pulled down Santa's pants, leaving them around his ankles. His dick sprang out; it was magical, both long, at what looked like ten inches, and thick as well, probably thicker than my risk. It caused a stirring in my panties, and an even bigger reaction in Mom. She pounced on the cock, sucking it greedily into her mouth, jamming half of Santa's dick in her mouth. Santa sighed and groaned as Mom worked his cock. I kept on watching, transfixed as I saw Mom's tongue lick along the shaft, down to Santa's balls. I could feel the heat in my panties grow as she went on.

After a few minutes of the sound of Santa gasping at the touch and skill of Mom's mouth, and the gags of Mom trying to force her head down the whole cock, she withdrew and looked up at Santa Claus. I could just about see her eyes, filled with determination. She, forcefully, spoke.

"Fuck me Santa Claus, now!" She hastily whisked off her panties, and threw them behind her. They landed on the stairs, just a couple of steps below me. I was stunned to be able to see a large wet spot on the crotch of the panties. My eyesight returned to Mom and Santa as Mom was starting to straddle him, now on the floor. I now had a side on view of them, and I could see Mom's large tits in her small robe jutting out from her body, and her round ass sticking out in the opposite direction. Mom sank down onto Santa's cock, her mouth opening wider in pleasure the further she dropped down the shaft. She took it all, their waists connected. Mom lay down onto Santa's large stomach, her big tits squashed against his chest. Her hips began moving up and down gently, speeding up with each passing thrust. Santa was also jerking his cock upwards, a wide grin plastered on his face. I could see, from the enjoyment on Mom's face, that Santa's massive cock was already having an effect on her. She began to get more vocal.

"Oh, yes, Santa... Big fucking cock... that's it... fuck my pussy, fuck it good... oh, uh, yessssss," She hissed and seemed to get onto the next level towards her climax, "Oh... yess, yes Santa... Fuck me... oh God... Your Cock is so Fucking good... Fuck my pussy... harder." She sat up slightly, and her hips began to shake up and down faster, causing her tits to shake about more, now right in front of Santa's face. As Santa's mouth latched onto the jiggling tit flesh, I decided to do something about my growing arousal, which was becoming distracting. Quietly, I slipped my hand down the front of my panties, cooing gently as it brushed against my clit. In contrast to my gentle moaning as my fingers rubbed against my sensitive button, Mom was now almost screaming as her hips flew up and down Santa's cock, the ten inches pounding upwards into her pussy.

"OH SHIT... SANTA, FUCK ME... FUCK ME... YES, OH... CUNT SO GOOD... FUCK ME HARDER... OH GOD... SHIT, I'M NEARLY THERE... FUCK... I'M GONNA CUM..." As Mom's voice reached her peak volume, I pushed three fingers into my pussy, and squashed my thumb against my clit. I reached a silent climax, my legs shaking from the force. Through my squinted eyes, I saw Mom freeze and drop fully onto Santa's cock, shouting out in complete pleasure. "FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK... CUUMMMMMINNNGGGG!"

Coming down from my orgasm, I saw Santa grab onto Mom's hips and began to fiercely thrust his hips up into Mom, pounding her cunt with his huge dick. Mom gasped at the increased pace, still in her intense orgasm. I heard Santa begin to roar, causing the baubles on the Christmas tree to shake. With one last ram, filling Mom with his cock, he began to cum.

"HERE'S YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT!" His cock squirted his cum into Mom, and I could see drips of the white liquid fall out of her pussy as they continued to shake. As I moved my hand out of my panties, the movement caused the stairs to creak. I saw Mom's head twist towards me, her mouth open in shock. I was less concerned with her, as I was more interested in Santa, who seemed to dematerialize before my eyes. Then he was gone, leaving Mom naked and alone with me. We both looked up at the same time, as we heard the jingling of bells on the roof. Next was the clatter of hooves. Finally, we heard the loud jolly laughter of Santa Claus as we saw, through the window, his sleigh fly off into the distance as the sun started to rise.

"Merry Christmas to All!" He boomed.

*****

Thank you for reading. I hope you liked it, and if you did, I would be very grateful if you could comment or send me an email. I know it was short (That was what I was going for, so don't complain about that in the comments or reflect it in the votes), but I just wanted to write something quickly to fill the gap between my next story, and to give a little something for Christmas. It has been a very interesting year, joining Literotica and getting quite good reception, and I hope to continue that in the coming years.

The next story I'm writing is going to be much longer; it's about two policewomen who go undercover in the mafia.

  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Joy

Sounds like Santa had a whore whore whore for Christmas

Slithy2013Slithy2013over 9 years ago
5*s

For a very short story, I really liked it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Job

I really enjoyed reading the story...even with a couple of spelling errors. The idea of the daughter sneaking downstairs is a great Christmas vehicle.

I would have liked to have had one or two more paragraphs about how Mom and daughter handled the situation after Santa left. What did they do when they were left looking at one another.

Thanks for a nice story.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
0, on a scale of 1 to 10

having the author say

"Did you really expect it to be serious? And there have been worse stories on the website, trust me."

moves the ranking down to a 1 or less.

If the author does not consider it a serious submission, why should the reader?

meh!

bgmisfunbgmisfunover 9 years ago
I suppose you put your effort in it, so you probably welcome some constructive comments.

"probably thicker than my risk." When you meant to say "wrist." Sometimes if the mistakes and the typos are so glaring, they turn the readers off.

"OH SHIT... SANTA, FUCK ME... FUCK ME... YES, OH... CUNT SO GOOD... FUCK ME HARDER... OH GOD... SHIT, I'M NEARLY THERE... FUCK... I'M GONNA CUM..." I usually find this kind of dialog not arousing. Not sure why. Maybe it sounds cartoonish for me?

And then the narrator - it could have been the son, or the daughter. There is no interaction whatsoever with Mom and Santa. So it is really not engaging.

And the plot - basically "teenage daughter saw mom fucking Santa." That's it. And Santa has a 10-inch dick.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories