I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

Story Info
Trying to see Santa, he finds something better.
2.1k words
3.99
135.4k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was December 24 and little Timmy was tucked up in his bedroom wide-awake. He knew that Santa Claus would be coming to visit him tonight. This year, he was going to be sure to see him. Ever since he was a little boy, his mom told him stories about how Santa Claus would fly all over the world delivering presents to good little boys and girls on Christmas Eve night. She also told him that he wouldn't come unless Timmy was fast asleep in his bed, but Timmy thought he was smarter then that. He turned out all his lights and lay completely motionless on his side. Even when his mom slowly opened the door to peek in on him, he made sure to not move or make a peep. He learned from years past that pretending to be asleep would quickly make him fall asleep, so this year he ate plenty of sweets at the Christmas Eve Dinner at his aunt's house. He also snagged some sugar packets from various restaurants that his mother liked to keep in the fridge so in case he got drowsy, he could pop one in his mouth to keep him up. They were all already opened and hiding under his still arm so that if he needed one, he'd move as little as possible in getting to it.

Now let me explain something here. "Little" Timmy is not exactly little anymore. At 18 years of age and standing 6'2" tall, he's a rather big kid. But Timmy's mom, Sarah, was a very peculiar woman. His mother fed him well to keep him healthy and fit. She cut his dirty blonde hair every weekend to keep it short and trimmed. And she snipped his nails at the end of every month to keep them short as well. She home-schooled Timmy all his life and kept his outside influences to a minimum, especially around the holidays. Timmy would have to stay home or at his aunt's house. In fact, the only time he got to go anywhere was for his birthday where they'd dress him up in a nice suit and take him out to dinner. And so, at 18 years old, Timmy still acted like a naive 14 year old. But Timmy loved his life, he thought his parents were the best people ever, and his aunt always had the best games to play when he visited her. His mother told him how cruel the outside world was with their lying and cheating and stealing, and Timmy found no reason to want to be apart of it.

As for Timmy's dad, well... he didn't really say much. He was just as tall as Timmy, with a bit more weight in his pouch, and shaggy brown hair. Everyday he went to work at 7 AM and was home by 6 PM. They'd sit down for dinner and Sarah would tell them about what she and Timmy did that day and how big and strong her little man was getting. And Tom, Timmy's dad, would nod his head and smile happily at his son. After dinner, they'd play a game, or sing songs, or watch holiday movies on TV. This was generally the routine for Timmy, but he couldn't imagine it any other way.

Sarah was a young woman. She gave birth to Timmy when she was only 16 and married his father, Tom, 2 years later. She moved them all to a nicely furnished cabin in the woods where they've lived ever since. She was about 5'6 and 130lbs with straight blonde hair that'd reach her butt if she ever let it out of the tight bun atop her head. She had emerald green eyes and an angelic face. Around the house, she often wore a light dress, and she loved to cuddle under a blanket by the fireplace and read her books. Her chest stood out at a prominent 36D, but Timmy never really took notice. With the long, flowing dresses concealing their size and any cleavage, and his child-like innocence, Timmy saw Sarah as simply his mother and nothing more.

And so it was that Timmy was tucked up in his bed pretending to be fast asleep as he anxiously awaited the arrival of jolly old Saint Nick. He stared at the blackness in his room for what seemed like hours and he was beginning to think that maybe Santa Claus really did know when he was sleeping and when he was awake.

As Timmy's eyelids began to get heavy, he felt a stirring in his trousers. He slowly and quietly got to his feet and crept out of his bedroom. As he turned the hall towards the bathroom, he noticed that there were shadows moving along the wall. "It must be Santa!" he thought to himself. He tiptoed down along the wall as quietly as he could until he reached the end of the hallway. And what to his wondering eyes should appear but Santa Claus in the flesh! And on top of that, or rather on top of him, was Timmy's mom!

At first, Timmy thought she was just sitting on his lap telling Santa what a good mommy she'd been and how she'd hope that he brought Timmy all the things he asked for. But something was strange about it all. Sarah wasn't sitting on Santa's lap at all; she was straddling him and bouncing up and down on his lap. In fact, all the muffled talking wasn't talking at all. His mother was moaning with her face pressed right into Santa's fluffy white beard. Timmy had never seen such things before. Sure he'd kissed his mother all the time, but they were always short and fleeting. In fact, he'd never even seen his mom kiss his dad the way she was kissing Santa.

Watching the scene, Timmy began to feel another twitch in his trousers, but it was different from before. He reached down to hold himself and realized that his penis had swollen. He was a little panicked, but it felt good when he touched it. He slid his hand up and down along its length through his pajama bottoms.

Just then, his mother threw her head up from Santa's beard. Her long, blonde hair was a mess as she bounced on Santa's lap. But what's worse, she was looking straight into Timmy's eyes.

"Timmy! Young man," she shouted, "I thought I told you to go to bed and fall asleep!"

"I-I was asleep," he lied. He wasn't sure why, but the anger and power in her voice scared him. He'd never heard his sweet, young mom talk like that before to him. "I woke up 'cause I needed to go potty real bad and then I saw the s-s-shadows moving and wanted to see Santa Claus."

"Well, young man, you know you're not supposed to see Santa Claus! And you're certainly not supposed to be spying on people. But now that you have, you might as well get over here and learn something so you can get that dumbfounded expression off your face."

All the while, Sarah continued to buck on Santa's lap, possibly even harder now than before.

Timmy, with his head hung low, walked over to his mom and sat beside her on the couch. She put her index finger under his chin and raised his head up to look at her. His eyes were still down, not wanting to see the anger in her face, which explains for why he was totally unprepared for what happened next. Sarah turned her head to the side, grabbed the back of her son's neck, pulling his face into hers. Timmy gasped and she slid her long, slender tongue right through the opening. Her lips felt so warm against his and her tongue was exciting him like nothing he'd ever imagined.

When she broke the kiss, she grasped the hem of her dress and flung it up off her body. Her full tits were bouncing in the air, occasionally brushing against Santa's face and beard. Timmy looked down to see that Santa's fly was open and his penis was disappearing inside his mom.

"This is called fucking, son, but we'll get to that later. Lay back on the couch," Sarah moaned.

Timmy crawled to the end of the couch, his head propped up against the arm. Sarah dismounted from Santa's lap and crawled up her son's legs. His erect cock was laying flat against his abdomen as she grasped it in her hand.

"My my my," she cooed, "You certainly do have a big one. You must get that from my side of the family," she teased as she looked back at Santa. Santa's prick, though only slightly shorter, at 7 inches, was not nearly as thick as Timmy's.

"Now, son, this is what's called a blowjob. You better learn the word well because mommy will be wanting to do this a lot from now on." Sarah opened her mouth wide and pushed the head of his prick past her lips. Timmy groaned and clenched his eyes shut as his mother's vacuum-sealed lips slid down to the very base of his shaft. She then bobbed on his knob a few times, allowing her little boy to see her thick saliva drip out of her mouth and coat his manhood.

"Mmm baby cum for mommy now," Sarah cooed as she tightly jerked her fist over his dick. Sooner than she expected, Timmy let out a long moan as a thick spurt of cum flew out and landed on Sarah's right tit. She immediately dove down and inhaled his prick to take the rest down her throat.

"Timmy!" she exclaimed, "you left a mess on mommy's booby! You dirty boy." Sarah used her finger to get the glob of cum, bit-by-bit, up into her mouth and made absurd sucking noises on her finger as she did so.

"Well, I've had about enough of you pussies," Sarah said while getting to her knees on the couch. She slid her plump ass up Timmy's legs while looking at the Santa Claus and said "I think it's time you two fuck me so we can all go to bed."

Sarah kept her full ass in Timmy's view while reaching for the KY-Jelly on the table behind the couch. She twisted off the top and smeared a large glob onto her index finger. Then reaching back, she rubbed it all over her puckered ass hole and slowly her finger pushed inside. Once satisfied, she took a hold of Timmy's cock and got it lined up, the head softly grazed against her shit chute.

"My little boy is growing up so fast," she said. "It's his first fuck and already he's going to be plowing mommy's asshole."

Timmy felt a bit confused, but as his cock was pushed into the warm depths of his mom's tight ass, he understood what she meant. He never considered putting his penis into a girl's butt before -- it seemed so foul. But now, laying on the couch with his thick rod lodged into his mother's warm and moist shitter, he felt as though he could blow his load again right there.

"Don't think I've forgotten about you, Mr. Santa," Sarah said as she lie back against Timmy's chest and spread her long legs obscenely into the air. For once, there was a reaction from the fat man as he scrambled up to his feet. Placing one knee between Sarah and Timmy's spread legs, he pushed his cock up her glistening wet pussy. The lips opened on their own, accepting his member into her love canal. Her juices were flowing so freely that they trailed down her ass crack and further lubricated Timmy's stiff prick as she began to buck on the two fat cocks.

"Oh god yes, fuck me you stupid bastards! Fuck mommy's ass hard!" Sarah wailed as Santa began to take control, sliding Sarah's sweaty body back and forth on their fuck organs. "Oh yes babies, fuck me harder! Deeper! Let your hot cum boil inside my ass and pussy."

Sarah wrapped her arms around Santa's neck as she brutally took every inch of their cocks in her holes. Her moans and screams of pleasure almost scared Timmy, but she kept urging them on in her own foul manner.

"Do it! Harder! Faster! Unnghhh.. fuck me, damnit! Fuck mommy's tight, throbbing holes! Ohhh yes baby, I can feel your cum up my ass," Sarah bellowed as Timmy's raging hard-on released a raging river of semen up his mom's butt. Santa came soon after, releasing a torrid of juice into her pussy.

After a few moments rest, Sarah climbed to her feet and told Timmy to go to bed. She kissed Santa on the cheek and excused herself to the bathroom. As Timmy's head hit his pillow, he wondered what the days to come would bring for him and his mom. But most of all, he wondered, "What's dad going to do when he finds out?"