I Saw You Walking

Story Info
A story about wrong place, rough time, for someone!
933 words
4.24
14k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw you walking down a long Corridor, I was walking back behind you. As we walked I was admiring the sway in your walk. I noticed that you kept casually looking over your left shoulder. I'm not sure if you're afraid to be alone down a long somewhat dimly lit area as this knowing that a guy you don't know is following you. I can't help but to keep watching your walk, you in your tight jeans, your nice form fitting top that hugs you so beautifully. Noticing that when you turn it shows off your beautiful breast as well.

As I check you out more I feel a tingling feeling inside. Wishing I could touch, wishing I could smell, wishing I could taste all of you. As we near the end of the hallway there are two doors. The door on the right leads to the storage room where I am on my way to get some copy paper. The double doors at the end go to the stairway, obviously where are you're going. As you reach the doors and go to push them open you find that they are locked. Knowing that I am still behind you, you slowly and sheepishly turn around and see me behind you.

I ask you if you're all right, and then see the panic in your eyes. Not wanting to cause more alarm I tried to calm you down by saying I won't hurt you, only making it worse. I grab your arm and pull you into the storage room. You fight to pull away but can't escape my grasp. I pull you in and shut the door, no one comes down this far too often so luckily I knew no one would hear your cries for help. I cup my hand over your mouth and beg for you to be quite, again fighting to get away from me. Your breast runs against my hand as you struggle, felt so soft, triggers my mind. I push you back against one of the shelves. Looking into your eyes I reach for the softness of your breast, grabbing it, squeezing it, feeling your nipple harden at my touch.

Touching you stirs feelings, my pants get tighter as my cock begins to stiffen. Pushing you into the rack, my cock runs against you, I begin to grind into you, feeling it touch you, wanting more of you. I move to kiss your lips but you turn away, I lean to kiss your neck instead. Your cries become whimpers, wanting to run. Pressing into you, feeling my hardness, I lower my hands to tour waist. Sliding my hands under tour shirt, you try to stop me. Reaching for your soft breasts, sliding under your bra and rubbing your soft tits, squeezing your hard nipples.

My cock now fully hardened, throbbing, wanting to be in you. Lowering my right hand, finding the button that holds your pants in my way. Releasing, pulling them down out of my way.. Seeing your soft panties, run the back of my fingers across them, feeling your mound of flesh behind them. Looking at you I lean to kiss once again. Contacting your lips, parting them as my tongue enters you, feeling your tongue on mine. Whimpers now but gone, my fingers rubbing the wetness beneath your panties. Sliding my hand inside, feeling the soft dampness of you, soft wet folds of your pussy.

My fingers slide across your slit, up and down, gliding, falling into you a little with every stroke. Fingers rubbing your clit, look in your eyes I see you giving into me. Kissing you, finger sliding into your wet pussy, hearing you moan slightly. Sliding two fingers into you, you reach for me for the first time, grabbing for my pants. Undoing the button that holds them, pulling them down as we kiss. My cock emerges, you look down, seeing it, grabbing it. Feeling the softness of your hand grabbing onto me, excites me. I run my fingers under your waistband and pull your panties down, dropping them to the floor.

Pulling you away from the racks, leading you to a table I push you forward over the table. Your firm ass cheeks looking at me, your pussy glistening, begging for me to enter. I stand behind you, tip of my cock touches you. Pressing against the head slides into the tightness, wetness of your pussy. My thick cock stretching you as it enters, hearing you wince. I push steady, slowly it slides in. Hearing your moans starting, loving the sound. Grabbing your hips, begin to plunge into you. Panting you ask me for more, thrusting, hearing skin slapping skin, your ass cheeks ripple with every thrust. Feeling your body tense up, hearing your moans quicken, pussy muscles clamping onto my cock, I know your close!

Thrusting harder and harder, hearing you cry for more, pounding, fucking you! You quickly lift your head and scream, you begin to cum, feeling your wetness on my throbbing cock, holding you up as you cum. Feeling the muscles inside of you, my cock explodes in you, cum filling you. I grab onto you pulling you tighter into me, my cock unloading, seeping out of you and running down my sac.. Arms around you, holding you close, kissing your neck, nipples still hard. Cock softening inside of you, smelling you, scent so sweet. You step away from me, cock falling out, cum drips. You turn to me, reach to me, kiss me. Looking into my eyes, you say thank you for not hurting me...