I Seduced My Dad at the Gym

Story Info
Story of an 18 year old girl seducing her father.
2.8k words
4.16
80.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAArgento
DAArgento
37 Followers

Hello all. This is the first story I've shared here, and I swear it's 100% true, except for the names which I've changed for obvious reasons. As the title of the story says, I seduced my dad at the gym.

No, we aren't some backwoods Arkansas hillbillies. We are a middle-class working family from the Chicago suburbs. Seducing my father was one of the best experiences of my life, and now at age 20, having held this story in for the past 2 years, having told no one, I need to tell it and to get it off my chest.

Early summer, 2014. I had just turned 18 in April and I was enjoying the first week of summer. I would be leaving for college in a few short months, and I wanted to enjoy my summer before I had to start worrying about moving into the dorms, finding a job, etc. I was staying up later, sleeping in, and looking forward to whatever summer had in store.

In the past, we (that being my mom Anita, my dad Cal, and me Jessica) always took one big vacation around the 4th of July, but this year, there hadn't been any discussion of vacations. In fact, there hadn't been much talking between mom and dad lately, not since mom turned 40 that January. The day after her birthday, she seemed to change. She quit wearing makeup, her hair always looked like she just rolled out of bed, and she rarely talked and seemed distant. And her weight...

She is my mom, and I hate to talk about her like this, but she got fat. Really fat. She seemed to always have food in her hand and/or in her mouth, and I think she was single-handedly keeping the local McDonalds opened. I'm sure they were on a first-name basis with her.

Before mom's birthday, fitness had been an activity we enjoyed as a family after dad signed us up for the family plan at a 24 hour gym just a few miles down the street from our house, and we took full advantage of the membership. Two years prior, when dad turned 40, he got on a midlife crisis fitness kick. He quit drinking beer, quit the junk food, quit the fast food, and started working out religiously. Eventually the healthy habits had rubbed off on me and mom.

Dad would usually go before work, and mom and I would hit it after I got home from school. I was active in volleyball and track, and wanted to stay in shape. Mom and I would get on the treadmills and run and walk and talk. About school, about boys...

That was another thing I was looking forward to, maybe, that summer. Now, I had already had my first kiss, when I was 15. What I hadn't had was, well, anything beyond that. You see, even though I was 18, I looked like I was 14. I stood 5'1, 98 slim but not too skinny pounds, long straight blonde hair, tiny A cups that I hoped would grow more, no hair down there. I did get some attention from the boys at school, but I rarely returned it. I was not interested. When my thoughts wandered in those directions, I tended to think about men who were a bit older and bit more muscular.

About two weeks into summer vacation I was in my room. It was about 2 am, I was doing the typical 18 year old girl things: watching TV, texting friends, whatever, and I heard my parents across the hall, arguing. It wasn't loud, but I could tell it was heated, intense. I could make out a few words, all from my dad—

"Tired of this nonsense"

"that was your excuse last week"

"tell me what's going on with you"

Then I heard their bedroom door open and close and someone walk down the stairs. After it was quiet again, I quietly walked down the stairs to the living room. It was dark, except the streetlights outside lighting up a bit of the living room. I could see my dad, sleeping on the couch.

I felt bad. It just then hit me what my parents were going through. Whatever my mom was going through, whatever had happened to make her stop caring about her appearance, was obviously affecting dad, too. I wondered if there was anything I could do to help him feel better...

A few days later on Saturday, I got up early. Mom was at work, or out shopping, or who knows. She was gone. Dad was out, probably at the gym and I had the house to myself. Great time to do laundry. You see, about a week prior, while at the mall with friends, I stopped by Victoria's Secret and bought my first thong and matching bra. Plain pink spandex. I think it looked hot on me, and I felt sexy when I tried them on and saw myself in the dressing room mirror.

I took my laundry basket downstairs, thong on top, and set the basket on the washer. Damn! I forgot my phone upstairs in my room. I walked back up to my room and started back downstairs when I heard a car pull up and park in the drive way, quickly followed by a car door slamming.

Shit! Dad is back from the gym. My panties are sitting right there in the open! I'd be so embarrassed if he saw them!

I tried to make it to my laundry before dad got inside. Too late! As I came around the corner, I saw dad standing in front of my laundry basket. Worse yet, he had my pink thong in his hand, and I swear he was going to smell it! He started raising to his face when he must have spotted my out of the corner of his eye.

I just stood there, unsure of what to do or say. He put my thong back in the basket.

"Your mom used to wear things like that." He said, half smiling.

I smiled too. So awkward! But at least I was sure he wouldn't say anything to mom.

Then he took off his gym shirt and put it in the hamper beside the washing machine.

OMG! I hadn't seen my dad with his shirt off in years, back on one of those vacations to Florida, long before his fitness kick. This recent working out fanaticism was really showing. Solid chest, defined arms, a six pack! Dad was 6 feet tall, short black hair with flecks of grey. Lately he had taken to only shaving once or twice a week, and the stubble look fit him. With the muscles and stubble, he looked a bit like Hugh Jackman.

I felt warm. I felt wetness between my legs, spreading to my cut-off jean shorts.

I'm getting turned on by my own father? No, just...no! But...

He walked past me and I took a deep breath of his odor...musk...male.

I started my laundry, trying not to think about what I was thinking about.

I heard dad go into the downstairs bathroom and turn on the shower. There he was, so close, nude, wet, muscular...

I ran, literally, upstairs to my bedroom. I took my sweatshirt and shorts off as fast I possibly could, and lay naked on my bed, left hand pinching my nipples while my right hand went straight to my clit, rubbing it as fast and as hard as I could manage. I could picture him in the shower. Was he touching himself too? What if I went down there, and just got in with him?

The Big O hit me. The wave started in my toes and shot up to my vag. I moaned, louder than I wanted to, but I'm sure he couldn't hear me anyway. And if he did?

I just laid there for a while, trying to recover. No, that wasn't the first time I had done that, but it was by far the most intense. But if it was this great by myself, I bet it's even better with partner. Who's a girl's best partner?

I had to make this happen.

The next morning at a little before 4 AM, I heard dad getting ready to head out to the gym. "It's now or never, Jess." I said to myself, under my breath. I checked myself one last time in the mirror. Black track pants that were just tight enough in the rear to look nice, pink thong sticking out of the waist just enough to be noticeable, tight black belly shirt, no bra (Not that I really needed one anyway) black track jacket to cover everything up until it was time.

I ran downstairs, trying to contain my nervousness. I caught up to dad just as he was heading out the door.

"I'm going to the gym with you!" I managed to eke out, despite trembling all over. Dad smiled. I think he was happy to have me go along.

We got into the car for the short drive to the gym. I know we were talking but I cannot remember anything that was said or even the drive there. We got out and dad swiped the key card on the front gym door to get us in.

Good. It was deserted. God, I was so nervous.

I pretended like I was stretching, but I was really waiting to see what dad was going to do. He went towards the back of the gym and started working on the bench press machine. Good again, because it was further away from the front windows. I walked back to the last treadmill, almost directly in front of dad, about 10 feet away. I started running lightly. There were mirrors covering the walls, and I could watch him from where I was. I could see him benching those weights, getting all pumped up and sweaty...

I couldn't wait any more. Time to make my move.

I took off my track jacket, exposing my little belly shirt and strategically placed pink thong. I checked the mirror for dad's reaction. Nothing. He was too busy lifting.

I faked a stumble, making sure to play it up with a lot of noise. That did it! I caught dad in the mirror, looking at me, surely noticing the thong and how nice my bottom looked in those track pants. He was staring right at me. He stood up to change the weights; I could tell he was getting stiff in his gym shorts.

I made another show of stopping and getting off the treadmill. I was now facing dad, walking towards him so he got a good look at my firm belly below the end of my shirt and my hard nipples poking against the thin fabric. I walked up to him. He was watching me, hands on the weights like he was still going to increase them, but he couldn't take his eyes off me.

Without a word I took off my shirt and let it fall to the gym floor. My little A cups were bare for dad to look at, the nipples hard as diamonds. I smiled as I kicked off my shoes and took off my track pants. I stood before dad in nothing but the pink thong he had wanted to smell a few days ago.

"Jess, what are you..." he trailed off. His hands found my nipples and pinched gently. I smiled, reaching down and rubbing him through his gym shorts. He took off his shirt, showing me that hard body I had so desired.

He wasted no time taking off his shorts. His cock was as hard as my nipples. It was the first one I had seen for real. It was nice, about 7 inches long, thick and shaved. It stood at attention, clear fluid seeping from the end. It then kind of hit me that I had no idea of what to do now.

We stood, him naked and me only in my thong, and then we locked eyes. In that moment, I saw a look my dad's eyes that I had never, ever seen before. He was like an animal, wild. At this moment, he was definitely more Wolverine than Hugh Jackman.

He grabbed the back of head by the hair and pushed me down on my knees with his left hand. With his right, he grabbed his cock and pushed it into my mouth. I started sucking it the best I could.

"That's it bitch. Suck that cock" dad said, while trying to push it further into my mouth. I hadn't even heard my dad say "shit" or "damn" before. I was a little scared, but turned on at the same time. My thong was getting soaked.

"Not too bad, but you need practice, bitch." Dad said, taking his cock out of my mouth. With both hands under my arms, he picked me up and threw me down on the bench press bench. He knelt on the floor between my legs. He pulled my thong to the side and flicked his tongue against my clit.

My body shuddered. I reached down to take off my thong and dad smacked my hands away.

"Did I tell you to take your thong off, bitch?" he snarled.

"No" I whimpered in reply.

"No, sir" he said, glaring at me.

"No, sir" I repeated. I laid back while dad continued to lick me, sending my body into spasms. The orgasm hit me so hard and quick I didn't have time to say anything, just moan. I came while dad hungrily licked the juices like a wolf devouring its prey.

"My turn, bitch" he said. He grabbed my hips and turned me over so I was face down on the bench. He pulled my thong to the side and I could feel his cock trying to enter me. My first time was going to be with my own father, in a gym! I guess I hadn't really thought it all out, but it was too late now!

"This what you wanted, you little slut?" he asked as he slid into me. I yelped in pain as he took my virginity. "I asked you a question, slut!" He growled and smacked my bottom, hard.

"Yes, sir. I want it. I want your cock, daddy!" I moaned, as he started working it, pumping in and out. I came again and collapsed face down and the bench. I was drained.

Dad pumped a few more times, then pulled out. I turned my head to watch as he let out a growl and sprayed his cum all over my bottom and my thong.

We were both drained. He gave me some towels to wipe up with then we both got dressed. We didn't talk as we got in the car and drove home. When we pulled into the driveway, he finally spoke.

"God, you have no idea how bad I needed that. You remember the other day, when you saw me with your thong?" He asked me. I shook my head yes, still unable to speak.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since. I jerked off in the shower right after, thinking about you."

I smiled. He leaned in and kissed me, deep, with tongue. I kissed him back. I was still too weak to tell him how bad I had needed it too, and what I did while he was in the shower.

We went into the house. There was frumpy old mom, sitting at the kitchen table, stuffing microwave pancakes in her mouth. "Did you two have fun?" she muttered between bites.

"Sure did!" I said. Dad and I looked at each other. "Hopefully" he said "Jess will starting going with me every morning until she leaves. I really have to push myself to keep up with her." Dad took off his shirt and put it in the washer. Mom was indifferent, not even looking away from her pancakes long enough to look at his hot, muscled body. I was looking at him, still weak but ready for another pounding. All he had to do was give the order.

Dad brushed past me, going to the shower, letting his hands feel my ass. "Little slut" he whispered as he walked past. As mom just sat there, stuffing her face and playing with her phone, I followed. We stood in the shower, him behind me, holding me against his powerful, muscular body. Not for long, we couldn't risk getting caught, but long enough to know that it wasn't going to be a onetime thing.

For the rest of the summer, until the day I left for school, I was daddy's slut. His bitch, his whore. At the gym, at home, in the backyard one night while mom was sitting on the couch, stuffing her face. Whenever and wherever daddy wanted his little slut.

But, those are stories for other times.

DAArgento
DAArgento
37 Followers