I See What I Want

Story Info
I wanted one thing now I want two things.
1.3k words
3.8
13.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here it is late summer and I've been scoping out a couple of neighborhoods looking for an easy score.

In case you were wondering...I am a burglar.

I am average, white, 5' 10" tall, medium blond hair, 195 pounds and blue eyes. I only match the description of 24 million other men in America. Can you imagine what the police must go through every time they hear that?

I have been watching this house for a little while and am getting ready to make my move. I get my costume ready and head out for one last look see before I go in. I'm all dressed in my electric company uniform complete with clipboard, tool belt, circuit testers, fake I.D. and even a white panel van.

My physical description and disguise should just about drive the cops nuts!

I pull into the neighborhood and slowly drive around to the street I want. As I scan the street for nosy neighbors, I double-check that I have everything I need to pull off the job and the charade.

The street is quiet; most are either at work or off getting one last taste of summer. I park the van a couple of houses away and get ready. One last check of the street and I step out of the van.

The street is quiet; a couple of cars go by but other than that nothing. I walk up the street to the house I have been watching. If all goes well I should be in and out in less than fifteen minutes.

The house belongs to what seems to be a nice couple. Good looking, especially her. They both work, which means they can afford nice things. I check my watch, 10:15 am, they are both at work, and I know I've been watching.

I walk up the driveway and to keep up appearances I ring the doorbell. No answer. I wait about thirty seconds and ring the bell again, still no answer. I look at my clipboard and then at the address. I want anyone watching to think I am supposed to be here. I continue the act for a couple of minutes and then decide to make my move.

I leave the front porch and go around back. As I step through the gate I smile, the yard couldn't be more perfect for a burglar. It is very private, High Cedars block the view from the neighbors and contain noise. I check the gate and yard one more time and then start getting my tools out.

That's when I couldn't believe my luck!

I look down and what do I see? A burglar's equivalent to a wet dream! A Hide-A-Key Rock at the edge of the garden! You know what I'm talking about. Those cute little fake rocks that you put a spare key in and then hide it in your garden. This is so when you forget your keys at the office or get locked out because the wind slammed the door shut you can get back in your house.

Just so you know these Hide-A-Key things are well known in my line of work.

So here I am in full costume, in a backyard that was designed to allow a burglar to break in and guess what? I don't have to because these people left me the key to get in. I pick up the key holding rock and open it up. Well, well, isn't there a shiny key in there for me?

I peek through the back door window to see if there is an alarm panel anywhere. I don't see one so I decide to take the plunge. I push the key into the lock and give it a turn. The door opens and I carefully step in. I close the door behind me and listen.

I listen for a minute and wait. I don't hear a thing, no T.V., no radio, footsteps and most of all I do not hear any alarms. Confident in my entry I start to get moving. I by-pass the amateur stuff, TV's and stereo's and head up to the bedroom. I make my way up to the second floor and find the Master bedroom. These people have class I think to myself as I look at the decor.

The jewelry box is on full display on the dresser. I go over and open it up. Jackpot! Diamonds and Gold This is what I came for. I dump the contents into my bag and head over to the husband's dresser. I open the top drawer and find a very nice watch and a couple of rings. Into the bag they go. I start to go to the closet when I heard something no burglar wants to hear.... the Garage door.

I figure I have two ways to play this.

Hide or run.

I go across the hall and hide in a closet.

Someone has come home for some reason. Did they forget something? Are they sick? I have no idea but they are home now.

I hear the door close and keys hit the counter. There is some noise down stairs and then I hear a woman's voice. She is talking on the phone. She is also climbing the stairs! She is obviously talking to her husband. She's telling him that she is not feeling well and that she came home from work to get some rest.

She passes in front of the room I'm in and goes into the master bedroom. I can hear her talking but can't make out what she is saying. I can also see her through the louvers on the closet door.

She is gorgeous!

Straight blond hair to the middle of her back. Strong and shapely legs, a petite waist, beautiful ass and from what I can see a great set of breasts.

I can't believe what happens next!

She hangs up the phone and starts to undress. Her back is to me but I have the dresser's mirror to show me the front. She reaches back and unzips the skirt she is wearing. She let's it fall to the floor to expose a beautiful ass wrapped in a pair of lacy blue boy short panties. She lifts her blouse over her head, which uncovers her wonderful breast held in place by a matching bra. Her hourglass figure and her choice of lingerie make me a little envious of the guy I'm robbing.

Oh and a whole bunch horny!

While I'm hiding there I notice that my cock has started to grow. Why wouldn't it, a beautiful, nearly naked lady stripping in front of me, go figure.

She stood there admiring her figure for a minute, as I was. Then she did it, she took off her panties. Her ass was even more perfect than I had imagined. Symmetrical, firm and tanned, she obviously tanned nude. I could see in the reflection that she had the proverbial "Landing Strip" for pubic hair. What I found truly exciting was that it matched the hair on her head. When she took off her bra I nearly lost my load. Her breasts were unbelievable! They were natural, as far as I could tell, firm and again symmetrical. Her nipples and aerole were light and pointed to the sky.

She moved left then right, looking at her reflection. She was an unbelievable sight to behold. Here I was hiding in a closet looking at one of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She's nude; I have a raging hard-on and most of their valuables. How am I going to get out of this predicament?

She leaves my view. Where did she go?

I listen and hear water. This is my chance, she is in the shower. I quietly open the closet door and make my way to the stairs. When I reach the top of the stairs I stop and go back to the Master bedroom. I hear the water running; I know there is a beautiful naked woman in there.

Thank god I'm not a rapist.

I leave the bag on the bed and head downstairs. As I exit the back door I slip the key back into the Hide-A-Key and walk to my van.

I wonder ...did that really just happen?

Can it ever happen again?